[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fight away the no gf feels, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 142470927910.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
142470927910.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
How do you fight away the no gf feels, /r9k/?
>>
By trying to get a gf.
It hurts sometimes but you just gotta be a man and pull through.
>>
it will naturally go away when you get your wizard powers

trust me, i'm a level 8 wizard
>>
I have a girlfriend but she's out of town for the weekend. I'm very sad.
>>
>>26110472
Honestly I've come to accept the fact that I've never, EVER kissed a girl in my life or had a girlfriend. At this point, it's not like I'm gonna get one soon enough, anyway; unless, somehow, with my magical fuckin' super powers I'll manage to get one.
>>
I could get one but they'll never give me happiness, only sex. I don't even fap anymore so I give zero fucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 980x735px
Constant masturbation and self loathing.
>>
>>26110472
masturbate to cp
>>
>>26110695
NO NORMIES ALLOWED! GTFO!
>>
get a girlfriend

or get into a "friends that sometimes fuck" kind of deal. I'm living it and it's great
>>
I have a girIfriend.
>>
never had a gf
25 years old
stopped caring

the shitty part is that im not even ugly. actually im pretty damn fit(served 4 years in the army) i guess it doesnt help that i never approach women

ah well
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
Waifuism and reptiles
Here's my most recent pet
>>
I have way bigger problems than no gf/bf. I know that they can't save me from myself and my life, and would probably just make my problems worse unless they truly understood me
>>
>>26110667
This. I am only a level 24 apprentice, but I can feel the succubi's power losing its influence on me.
>>
I just finished 4 years at university, I only had sex once in that entire time, with some fat/ugly chick. I was super drunk and then woke up in her bed like "wtf", and just did the deed. It's been two years since then.

I don't really remember how I pulled it off, and haven't came close since.The sad part is I've sacrificed my future wizard powers for one night of sex which paled in comparison to any wank I've ever had.
>>
>>26110695
Atleast be glad that you have a girlfriend, man. I've been suffering for years with none; zero; nada.
>>
Sex with your gf isn't that great after a while. Sleeping around is better.

Now feeling that someone other than your mum cares about you and wants to be with you, that's the great deal
>>
>>26110472
Work. I work seven days a week on a farm. I tell myself that I don't have a girlfriend because I don't have time for one, but then I remember that I've never had a girlfriend and am 24 and a virgin and I get a little sad, but then I just go to sleep because I have to get up and do it all over again the next day.
I have literally two hours before I have to go to bed in time to get eight hours of sleep, and I only just got home and got out of the shower. Good thing I'll never get a girlfriend, anyways.
>>
>>26110972
Sounds like shit, you should become a NEET.
>>
You don't fight it, you focus on other stuff in life so your mind is busy and gets satisfaction in other ways.
>>
>>26110972
Sounds great, I wish I could trade places
>>
I know that I'm not cut out for relationships. I feel like it wouldn't worth it to get used to living with another person. Whenever I feel lonely I just fap to romance hentai and tell myself afterwards that it's just my hormones trying to get me to fuck somebody and that's not what I really want.
>>
i'm a 29yo virgin, i want to kill myself
>>
>>26110853
haha thats me i have succubus waifu
i can't feel anything for real woman
its fake like im acting
>>
>>26110984
Been there, done that, all I did was mope about tfw no gf and tfw no friends and tfw everything's shit. Been there with regular 40 hour jobs, as well. My paycheck had 75 hours on it, that's 75 hours I would've spent sad, but I spent it baling hay and kicking shit.
>>
>How do you fight away the no gf feels

Spending all time at work.
>>
i just gave up
>>
I just lift. I don't know how or why but after I do it, I find peace for a short amount of time. My bench has gone from a pathetic 50 lbs when I first started to 150lbs currently.
>>
Just accept it. It's pure biology. We didn't adapted to the current style of living and thus we can't spread our genes.
>>
Songs about Leaving tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4j4xk_MM3c
>>
>>26111188
>I don't know how or why
Actually, there is a logical reason for this.
It's all in your genetical programming.

Getting a gf is your genetical duty, but working out will increase your chances of survival and therefore satisfy your brain.

You can get the same effect from hanging out with friends, developing new skills or eating good food.
It's not a coincidence that lonely people get fat.
>>
>>26110472
I had sex, didn't like it. Stopped caring.

Permanent tfwnogf cure.
>>
>>26111188
Same. I feel like shit today because it's a rest day and I don't get to go to the gym.
>>
>>26110527
how do you try to get a gf?
>>
That feel rotted away a long time ago, I will die alone and a virgin and I'm completely okay with that.
>>
File: 1450465163026.jpg (1MB, 2232x2256px) Image search: [Google]
1450465163026.jpg
1MB, 2232x2256px
>>26110472
I don't have a problem with that anon.
My parents showed me through their quarrels and mutual disapontment that relationships in this world are shit so not being close with succubi makes me content.
Anime + psychdelics improve quality of life, now I wait for VR to immers myself in better worlds.
>>
>>26111757
>My parents showed me through their quarrels and mutual disapontment that relationships in this world are shit
This, along with lifting, teaching myself a new language, anime, music, reading and realizing that, ultimately, the only opinion that matters about my social life is my own.
I'm genuinely enjoying what little bit of freedom I have left and while I'm sure it could be more fun with a significant other that I cared about, I realize that not everyone is meant to have someone that loves them.
>>
>>26110472
videogames, gym, alcohol/go party at the weekend where i sometimes get some one-night girl...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.