[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your opinion on girls who self harm/have eating disorders? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (18KB, 391x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 391x480px
your opinion on girls who self harm/have eating disorders?

I think it's attractive
>>
It comes along with a whole bunch of other issues that just arent worth the time
>>
>>26109435
its good shit
eating disorders suck cause you cant take the whore anywhere
but self harm is like a golden ticket to do whatever the fuck you want
>>
Horrifying. I don't judge but I wish I could stop them. I had a friend who cut in middle school. Her body was so so fucking carved up...
>>
I think you are a pathetic loser who thinks your insecurities make you just as undesirable as a girl with female mental problems.

protip: lots of men can deal with girls who cut themselves. only few women are willing to accept a socially anxious faggot.
>>
I cut myself so I can't really give them shit for it either
>>
>>26109435
Attention seeking is a turnoff desu

>>26109447
this too
>>
>>26109435
attractive or not take it from me its not worth to date them seriously.
you rub off on each other and in the end you feel like youre taking care of a child. a child who has became so dependent on you for emotional support she might kill herself if you arent the bigger person/ emotionally strong constantly.
>>
very clingy?

i'm hot guy and was acting friendly to girl who revealed she used to be into self-harm , at the first time we met outside of classes i told her we are going to be strictly friends and she always acts

>woe is me anon why don't fuck me
>>
damaged goods is pretty attractive imho
>>
>>26109482
You wanna know how I can tell you're a girl?
>>
File: ba.jpg (63KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ba.jpg
63KB, 960x960px
My fiancee used to be anorexic and it was annoying as fuck to deal with. She was constantly spaced out due to lack of nutrition and her body became repulsive. 1000x better now that she's recovered. It's easy to romanticize anorexia from a distance but it's honestly not worth the hassle.
>>
File: 1452149392870.gif (1MB, 260x167px) Image search: [Google]
1452149392870.gif
1MB, 260x167px
>>26109435
holy fuck, Anyone who'd see this as desireable must take a long hard look into the mirror. Geez.
>>
My crush (kind of beginning to date her now) used to cut in middle school and there are still some minor scars there. It doesn't bother me, it's not ideal, but she's still pretty much perfect.
>>
File: 1453341750682.jpg (81KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453341750682.jpg
81KB, 768x768px
>>26109650
holy fuck man what hte FUCK kek

glad she's better but jesus
>>
>>26109650
>putting a ring on a mentally ill finger

it's like you want to be a cuck
>>
>>26109650
that thigh gap though, sexy as fuck
>>
>>26109435
Erica pls

muy orixinamiente
>>
For many degenerates the only hope for a relationship lies in seeking out a girl with mental health issues.
>>
How can you possibly see that as attractive
>>
As someone who was friends with and dated one (same girl) in high school I don't think I'd ever do it again. They are emotional wrecks all the time but even when you're dating them they don't seek fucking help like a rational human being would. You can't take them anywhere without feeling like an asshole and all in all unless you're just looking for a quick fuck and nothing more, they're not worth your time.
>>
>>26110203
Right? All the pics glorifying anorexia don't show off the crater ass or the nastiness that is a pussy with no mean on it, just the pubic bone and skin. Just as bad if not worse than obesity.
>>26110210
I'm mentally ill too, I lift her up and she lifts me up, it's much healthier than any of the relationships I've had in the past with more "normal" girls where I was the only one with issues and became a burden. Equality in all things makes for a much better experience.
>>
>>26110325
Right on, you two sound great. Glad things are workin out
>>
>>26109482
>there arent women who like easy to control men
Hi /r9k/
>>
>>26110184
You poor bastard. Good luck with that one. Also, you have a gf. Normies get off my board reeeee etc.
>>
>>26110278
>Erica
what happened to her man
>>
>>26110348
Of course there are, but the dynamics are different.
>>
>>26110358
Not my girlfriend sadly, but I'm trying.

No mental illness from what I can see, it's more like she fell victim to middle school edginess.
>>
>>26109650
>tfw poor anorexic guy and look like right pic
>like to wear corsets to feel cute but they dont do anything because there is nothing to squeeze
>>
>>26109435
Do I find it attractive, no, it's clearly a sign that something is wrong in their head
I'd want to help them
But I'd stay away because
1. Potential damage to my emotional and mental health
2. Even if I did some how help them out, they'd then think they could do better and look for someone else

3. They wouldn't want me.
>>
For many degenerates the only hope of a relationship lies in seeking out a girl with a mental illness.
>>
Does anyone else here think self harm is funny?
>>
i tried self harm once, wasnt as good as drinking
>>
>>26110389
She went way off the tracks
Her Daddy should've put her on a leash
>>
>>26109435
>tfw as a guy my self-harm scars are a source of constant upset for my gf

Don't do it, faggots.

Burning and cutting yourself won't help you get a qt gf.
>>
>>26109435
agreed, every girl needs some scars
>>
File: thebear.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thebear.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>26109435
would never date again
maybe, i mean... you know

>the ride never ends
>>
>>26110908
:( makes me sad
>>
it feels weird knowing that people think its attractive that i used to hurt myself. kind of weird, kind of nice :-/
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Makes me want to kick their teeth out
>>
>>26111055
what the fuck, just punch your chin until you knock yourself out like a real man
>>
>>26111055
>Burning and cutting yourself won't help you get a qt gf.

t. guy who burned and cut himself and has a gf
>>
>>26109435
me too. but only if they dont do it anymore. i cut myself once but i wont do it again.
>>
File: 1452105564199.jpg (433KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1452105564199.jpg
433KB, 1000x1166px
>>26109650
fuck's sake nigger what
>>
>>26109435
I find it attractive only because I know they'll understand my problems and there might be a chance that I can help then through what they're going through and then my life won't be completely meaningless... But I'll first need a gf for me to do ask those things
>>
>>26112601
>my life won't be completely meaningless

wow so selfish anon

you deserve to be alone forever~
>>
>>26109435
nice erica pic op
>>
>>26112623
What I meant was I want to help people
>>
>>26109482
>only few women are willing to accept a socially anxious faggot.

Plenty of cute guys will though :)
>>
>>26112652
Yes so you feel better about yourself.

Selflessness is an illusion.
>>
>>26109435
I have no clue why skinny girls do this.

Are they simply not aware that some guys like flat chests?
>>
>>26112677
Is it really selfish for me to want to help people? That's like saying all therapists and doctors are selfish. I'm not even doing it for money, I'm doing it because I know what they're going through and it helps to have someone supporting you when you're going through a though time
>>
>>26112706
A real man would never like a flat chest, and they want a real man.
>>
>>26112706
if you actually like a flat chest pls contact info
>>
Well I like emotional baggage in a girl. Gives me something to talk about, I get bored easy.
A friend I used to be close with, but we've drifted apart (she got a douchebag chad boyfriend) used to self harm. Very unstable. Much neurotic.

But yeah. It's attractive to me. Though I'm a freak so don't let me validate you.
>>
>>26112731
Really you don't get how selflessness is an illusion?

Even a man who gives everything he has to charity, anonymously, still gains something from that (or he wouldn't have done it).
Whether it's alleviated guilt, an improved sense of self esteem, a victim complex, or anything else. It was still not completely selfless, only relatively.
>>
>>26112752
Lots of guys like flat chests don't be stupid. A girl who thinks no one likes her because she's got a flat chest is wrong, it's probably more likely that she has a shit personality or is ugly.

(Sorry girls, but I have to rip your hope away so you don't make a fool of yourselves to strangers).
>>
>>26109482
Why are men more prone to put up with women's bullshit but not vice versa?
>>
>>26112853
You're just making me feel bad :'(
>>
>>26112770
>if you actually like a flat chest

Man fembots are getting obnoxious now
You can go to /soc/ and find a flat chest thread pretty often, you know it's a viable body type unlike small penis or short male
>>
>>26112912
You can still do good things but hopefully won't have a self image of a Jesus figure while doing it.
The act of helping can be identical, the only thing affected by the selflessness train of thoughts is the ego.
>>
i find it attractive too. im not going to romanticize it or dress it up. i basically like the idea that they hate themselves and treat themselves like trash, thus they will allow me to treat them like trash as well. i want to degrade her like the subhuman filth that she is.
>>
>>26112983
I think you misunderstood what I was initially trying to say, but it doesn't matter as I understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>26112983
I remember when I first figured this out back when I was 14, I thought I had been the first but there had apparently been a philosopher in the 1800s who already had thought of it.

It's common sense from where we stand though, from what we know about the human condition.
>>
The Thinspo general on /fa/ is interesting

https://boards.4chan.org/fa/thread/10893990#top
>>
>>26112994
Woah dude. Suit yourself
I just like figuring out puzzles. Adds some dimension to character.

I just like neurotic girls as a whole.
>>
>>26112994
Know that feel. You can hit them bite them and insult them and they'll just continue talking to you
>>
>>26113159
Wow what a disgusting group of people. I can only assume they are extremely naiive and don't have a clue about the actual effects of eating disorders.
>>
Any guy that judges my cutting scars can fuck off. I went through some serious shit as a teen, including getting molested by a family member.
>>
>>26113470
doesnt make it any less fucked up and disgusting
>>
>>26113416
desu this is true. My friend has a douchebag boyfriend who always insults her, but she has such low self esteem that she just takes it the baka ass motherfucker.
>>
File: VfDntth.png (83KB, 247x191px) Image search: [Google]
VfDntth.png
83KB, 247x191px
>>26113499
I don't see why it's fucked up and disgusting. Surely people have the right to do what they want with their own bodies? I am not the person you replied to but I cut "RF" into my arm for a donator rank on a forums. And I haven't self harmed in a while. Stop seeing your body as a temple, fag.
>>
>>26109650
>It's easy to romanticize anorexia

Who the fuck romanticizes actual anorexia?
>>
File: 1443835281144.png (433KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1443835281144.png
433KB, 645x773px
The girl who just broke up with me had scars, and while she has apparently lost a fair bit of weight she was still very self-conscious of her body. I didn't mind any of that, I fell in love with her because of how kind she was and in my eyes she was beautiful.

I want her back so bad, she dumped me to work on her own problems on her own, but all the while she made it out like it was a good thing for me, that I'd be better off. She didn't want to hurt me and then when I couldn't give her space and didn't want to let her go I realized just how much I was hurting, all the while she's cold, numb. But even so I just can't believe that I'm better off without, though I'm certain she is, without me weighing her down.
>>
>>26113566
tumblr. Is this not obvious? kek
>>
>>26113588
I swear this board has gotten softer, recently. It all used to be "fuck girls they're all shallow" and now it's "I care about their personalities" and shit. You guys have gotten soft. Finally stopped lying to yourselves? kek
>>
Stay away, more trouble than its worth.
>>
>>26113652
I've never been the sort to say that and I've been here for years. I won't deny I'm soft, and that I'd be so much better off if I didn't care, but I do. I had been alone to the point where I've become emotionally numb, and now I'm afraid to lose the emotions I have now that I have them.
>>
>>26113692
You could be a main character in an anime with that sort of language.
>>
>>26112351
>it feels weird knowing that people think its attractive that i used to hurt myself. kind of weird, kind of nice :-/

I don't know how to explain it, but it gets me off pretty good, i would rather have a gf who sued to self harm than one who didn't given the same looks/personality
>>
>>26109435
It's not really something you want to deal with.

Fantasizing about it you can have all these great ideas about how you're going to be there for them and save them and help them get better but it doesn't work like that.

In reality what you get is a ton of irrational, melodramatic bullshit for nothing in return.
They're better off left alone until they get their shit in order.

That said scars aren't something to judge if they're old. Everybody's been through problems.
>>
>>26109482
>lots of men can deal with girls who cut themselves
because they don't know any better. i don't think being in a relationship with someone who'd i'd be constantly concerned for her safety would be very fun
>>
I think that after I loose weight I'm going to fuck myself up with a knife. I should be clearly marked as defective, otherwise I feel like I'll be lying or tricking people
>>
>>26113842
Your entire post is exactly why this board exists, women today are just looking to fit in and be perfect when we all know this is not possible, either accept your place on the ladder or kill yourself.
>>
>>26113451
Make sure to let them know
>>
File: whenualeg.jpg (60KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
whenualeg.jpg
60KB, 450x600px
>>26109435
I don't see the appeal tbqh
>>
>>26109435
> talking to oneitis today
> actually feels good man, she's been really nice lately, talks ti me a lot
> notice a bunch if scars on her left wrist
> didn't get a chance to talk to her about it
Feelbadforherman.avi

What do?I don't want to make her feel bad but I want to help her. This is pretty much the only girl I talk to.
>>
>>26113874
Are you telling me to kill myself? Cause I plan on that someday too
>>
If they were recovered, yeah.

Speaking of, you can tell which girls have eating disorders, even if they're recovered, by looking at their hair line. Anorexic chicks all have that same big, receded hairline.
>>
>>26114007
Then do it cunt, but before you do drink a litre of bleach to make sure
>>
>>26114031
You know I'm not a female, right?
>>
This thread again. Just shows how abysmally low male standards are and how retardedly inflated the sexual market is for women.

>literally crazy
>body looks like absolute shit
>omg be my waif xDDD

fuck women, and fuck the betas (you idiots) that enable them.
>>
>>26114045
Either way kill yourself, as a man you should be dealing with your problems instead of cutting yourself.

Kill yourself
>>
>>26114074
Spotted the normalfag! BTW I do deal with my problems just fine. Mutilation and suicide are interesting
>>
File: 1448995600619.jpg (21KB, 534x516px) Image search: [Google]
1448995600619.jpg
21KB, 534x516px
>>26114154
Yeah ok reddit, just remember to finish the job you fucking faggot
>>
>>26114173
I'm going to! Its gonna be in public too :^)
>>
It's a sign of low self esteem for some. Women are better people when they believe they are worthless, same can go for guys. Unfortunately most of the ones who self harm are mostly histrionic whores so it's hard to spot the one who genuinely don't like themselves.
>>
>>26109435
everything on a woman is attractive apparently
>bitch is ugly
such a qt
>woman is retarded
that's cute
>woman is drug abuser
i'd save her, that's kawaii
>woman is crazy
i love it
>woman is X
yeah i love that, it's my fetish
>>
>>26114785
Yes.

But being a whore turns off all guys, so luckily we all get turned off again.
>>
its good and bad depending on the girl. some I've met are awesome and are so dead inside that they'll do anything for me even though I'm an asshole.. some just simply bail on you after one mistake and think you hate them, just make them feel beautiful and lie and your in for the touchdown
>>
There are billions of girls out there.
I'm not going to waste time trying to fix one when I can get an awesome *sane* one.
You're good as cucked OP.
>>
>tfw anorexia makes you only feel attractive when everyone else thinks you're a gross spooky skeleton
>otherwise the suicidal thoughts set in
>they do anyway when I'm alone and repel all potential bfs
I literally can't win.
>>
One of the last things my grandfather said to me don't stick your dick I'm crazy
>>
>>26112770
Already got 2 girls I'm stringing along I suppose one more won't hurt.

KylerOneill86@Gmail.
>>
>>26115647
>KylerOneill86
didn't work
>>
It's pretty sad when someone you actually know or care about does these things.

Find a better fetish senpai
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.