[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at uni and this Chad-bro tucked his pant legs into his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160129_090003.jpg (538KB, 1586x2386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160129_090003.jpg
538KB, 1586x2386px
I'm at uni and this Chad-bro tucked his pant legs into his old man socks. Is this seriously fucking cool now? How the hell is this not as autistic looking as a fedora fag?
>>
>>26104300
Because Chad did it
Just like when Regina George did the bra thing
>>
>>26104300
He doesn't want to ruin the pants. Chad doesn't care what people think of him. And no one ever tells him that he looks pathetic so he can do anything he wants.
>>
>>26104300
when chad does it's cool and funny and when it's you it's creepy
>>
>>26104300
Kek I can't wait to see this actually become fashionable among normies.
>>
lmfao normies are so dumb
>>
>>26104356
Have you actually seen this before? This is the first time I've noticed it but I feel like more faggots do it
>>
I did this when I was a kid and pretended to be a DBZ character. Maybe he's doing it for the same reason.
>>
>>26104300
>with white socks as well

Wow I used to do this at home sometimes to keep my ankles warm and I even felt embarrassed in front of my mom
I wouldn't mind this becoming a fashion trend desu it's comfy as fuck
>>
>>26104300

Does he cycle to uni? That is the only valid reason I can think of for doing it, and even then you only need to tuck one leg in so it doesn't get caught on the chain.

Probably just doing it "ironically"
>>
>>26104300
call him on it
>>
File: werftz.jpg (15KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
werftz.jpg
15KB, 375x250px
>>26104300
Look at his pants, they are too short. Maybe all of his pants are in the laundry and he was too emberassed to wear them normally. I do this with hoodies too by pulling up the sleeves.
>>
>>26104300
It's called being ironic and not giving a fuck. I bet he's a college athlete who came from practice. He slays stacies every night while you cry about

>tfw no gf

I think it's fair to say pants tucked into socks is pretty low on the list of issues for this chad
>>
i've seen people do shit as a joke like that and people didn't really care, but all of you saying "when chad does it, its cool" have no clue what you're talking about. guys ridicule each other over dumb choices all the time, and especially if you're trying to fit in with chads and acting autistic. and if its a girl, yeah maybe this won't be enough to outweigh how much of a chad he is, but she'll still think he's a fucking idiot with his choice of wearing socks like that.

at best you can say that chads at least try to pull unusual shit better by actually looking in a mirror, and there are huge differences with how people look at fashion regionally. but if it's actually counter-intuitive, uncomfortable shit like OP you might as well be saying "uhhh if chad is broke poor, it's cool too!" if he's cool then he's cool, not necessarily everything he does. stop comparing life to video games.
>>
>>26104537
That explains the long socks but it doesn't explain why he tucked the legs into them
>>
>>26104300
I bet his 13" cock is also Nike branded.
>>
>>26104338
If they made mean girls with guys would it work?
>>
>>26104543
The difference is when he gets mocked its friendly banter but if it was a nerd getting mocked it'd be more along the lines of bullying and the girl wouldn't think he's a moron she would just think he's acting a bit goofy
>>
>>26105052
The difference is that he banters back with congeniality while you feel that you are attacked and must justify yourself.
>>
>>26104300
Lol I do this sometimes.
I've never had anyone say anything, and I don't do it for any reason posted in this thread. I simply think it looks nice. Do you guys know what joggers are? Look them up. The way they hug the leg above the ankles looks nice to me. To get to the same effect while NOT wearing joggers, I do what the guy posted in OP does, I tuck the pant leg into my socks.
No one's said anything about it, (to my face at least), and I'm confident enough that I don't mind being out in public with them. I guess it's catching on.
>>
>>26104505
Either this or it's wet/snow outside and he doesn't want his pants getting dirty.
>>
This is definitely to avoid fucking up his pants with his bike chain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.