[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies watch so much tv? > turn on tv > channel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: memeee.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
memeee.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
Why do normies watch so much tv?

> turn on tv
> channel 1 news
> standard propaganda about refugees (childeren, woman, people with disabilities)
> switch to channel 4, some shit building program hosted by a niger
> switch to channel 5, program hosted by feminists about fat people in the fashion world
> switch to channel 6, program about people in debt and how the tv show is helping them get out of it while they make a fool out of themself
>switch to channel 7, some old movie from the year 2000. watch it 5 minutes. commercial break for goddamn 15 minutes.
> switch to discovery channel, notice that everything is scripted. car repair show with all kind of reality tv bullcrap in it
> switch to national geographic, another scripted show about fishing, one of the teams were throwing water balloons to their "rival" team.
> switch to history channel, always same episodes
> turn of tv
> go play video games again
>>
t. /pol/ack watching tv

also

>why do normies watch so much tv
>watches tv

that means you're a normie
>>
>>26103046

watch SO MUCH tv

learn to read faggot
>>
No idea why.
>adds
>'reality' tv
>more adds
>TV licence required
>pay for premium satellite services
>still adds.
hey anon why the fuck you watching a documentary?
Because it actually has some real fucking content that doesn't rot your mind.
>adds.
>>
HOW THE FUCK CAN NORMIES STAND ADVERTISEMENTS

WHY DO THEY LAUGH AT ADS AND TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THEM

CHRIST
>>
>naming all your channels ``channel #''
christ how autistic
>>
>>26103923
thats the Big Brittish Cuckolders for you. they also name their radio 1, 2, 3,

britbongs have no creativity
>>
>>26103908
This is why i hate football fans
"Oh dude even if u dont like the sport the commercials are pretty funny bro"

No, they aren't. Advertising to literally millions of people at once isn't funny. It's bullshit that's been force-fed to you through your entire pathetic life that you've been mentally programmed to find funny, autistic, chad-like, meathead.
>>
>>26103954
Let's be friends, we think alike.
>>
>>26103046
This

Fuck off, normie shit
>>
>>26103908
Normies are good goys
>>
>>26104117
goyim*

Get your plural right goy
>>
>>26103923

That's how people usually refer to local programming. Otherwise you wouldn't understand what he meant by WLGBT or WKKJK.
>>
File: 1441235118079.jpg (131KB, 1015x651px) Image search: [Google]
1441235118079.jpg
131KB, 1015x651px
I only watch the tele when I am visiting someone else.

It's extra shit in Germany. American television is 1k times better.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>26103892
>tv license
What kind communist shit hole do you live that you have to ask the government permission for tv?
>>
>>26103954
Most football fans hate commercials

I record my Packers games so I can watch them afterward with no commercial interruption. It's like being a king
>>
>>26105404
Britain...
They send out people to inspect your house to check you don't have a TV. The government can legally harass you to see if you have a set in your house.
>>
>>26105404
It's to pay for the BBC retard.
>>
Cartoon Network only.
>>
Yeah entertainment that is free to watch can't be very good.
Before the internet people like us probably watched more tv than normalfags, the only reason many of us do it very little now is because we have boring websites to waste time on, most young normalfags don't watch a lot of tv either. It's just middle aged people because they grew up with it and not with the internet.
>>
>>26105567

>tfw fapping license about to expire
>not enough money to renew
>fag store only had rotten mouth fags instead of my usual rotten throat pack
>muslim beheaded sister last week
>forgot to bin my government loaned butterknife after making toast this morning
>facing possible jailtime
>>
Ja dat is nederlandse televisie
>>
>>26105832

Sometimes I wonder if you britlanders are worse off than the australians
>>
your TV sounds really diverse

>channel 1 news
>channel 2 regional news
>channel 3 ("info") 24/7 news
>channel 4, private station with news and shitty shows
>channel 5, private station with news and a bit better shows but still shit
>the rest is just badly-rendered-monster movies and music stations

I'd kill for american tv desu
>>
>>26103024
>> switch to channel 6, program about people in debt and how the tv show is helping them get out of it while they make a fool out of themself

Ever read The Running Man?
>>
>>26105567
Yeah, burger here but my dad lived in the UK do it a couple years some decades ago, he had no idea he was supposed to get a TV license and the guys only didn't charge him because he was American. He said that a lot of people pretty much don't do it but that was a while ago so idk if things are the same now.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.