[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I find out the girl I like has the maturity of a 14 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: wwpDTdT.png (360KB, 657x495px) Image search: [Google]
wwpDTdT.png
360KB, 657x495px
>tfw I find out the girl I like has the maturity of a 14 year old
>>
File: image.jpg (505KB, 2085x2399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 2085x2399px
>tfw find out the girl I like has the maturity of a 5 year old
>>
>>26102950
All women are like that.
>>
>>26102950
do you prefer that she has the mentality of some roastie 30 year old?
>>
>>26103019
Probably. She's pretty dumb desu. She just tried to argue that an hour is way too long of a time in advance to invite me to something, and it's boring to plan things before doing them. She also says that she gets angry at people when they like the same things as her because it makes her feel less unique.
>>
I like a woman to be somewhat childlike in how she sees the world, but isn't gullible or self centred. I mean, as far as personalities go, that's the best you can expect from a woman.
>>
File: 1438465142415.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438465142415.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>26103051
sounds pretty easy to please tbqhwy, just be
>so lel random
and you would make her happy

tfw no contact with any girl of my age in 6 years
>>
>>26103051
>She also says that she gets angry at people when they like the same things as her because it makes her feel less unique.

I think she'd fit in well on 4chan.
>>
>>26103068
>sounds pretty easy to please
Not when I can almost never go along to things with her because she doesn't give enough notice for me to actually be able to go.
>>
>>26102950
Just say "farty poo" to her and she will think youre funny
>>
>>26103080
Except that the 'unique' things she likes are all tumblr-core popular stuff anyway.
>>
>>26103085
sounds pretty awful, at least you actually have a somewhat meaningful relationship with a girl
>>
>>26103106
>somewhat meaningful relationship
I guess, she's also my ex. I have no idea why I keep talking to her.
>>
File: nmmqt.jpg (69KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
nmmqt.jpg
69KB, 828x828px
>>26102950
>nearly perfect but obsessed with one direction like a fucking child

She's such a cutie though ;_;
>>
I kind of stalked a girl I thought was interesting (on facebook of course). First girl I find interesting in years. Found out she's into kiddie literature (and very vocal about it, as if she's doing it for attention) and is generally a tumblr-type.
>>
>>26103223
That's like every girl I know. Even at 18 they're all only really interesting in consuming stuff designed for children.
>>
File: angryaishindou.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
angryaishindou.gif
937KB, 500x281px
>anon doesn't want a carefree qt
>>
>>26103353
I do. I did, she broke up with me a while ago because I tried to kill myself and apparently that's reason to break up with me,
>>
>find out the girl I like believes she has anxiety so she can fall into the group of tumblr-like people who thinks having anxiety is cool.
>>
>>26103455
>tfw actually get nervous tics if I leave the house
>>
>>26103378
Of course it is a reason, and a good one at that.

>tried to kill myself

You're a fucking woman.
>>
>>26102950
Don't ever blame the girl you with for the emotional shit be on with! Or don't blame her for the fucked ass other shit she do! Cause the bitch niggas that was before you is the ones that ruined her!! Just remember YOU could be the one that HELPS her and COMFORTS her or YOU COULD BE JUST LIKE THE OTHER BITCH NIGGAS BEFORE! !
>>
>>26103713
TRUTH 100100100100100100!!!!
>>
>>26103353
>carefree

Have you ever met a 14 year old girl? They're needy cunts

I get you OP, my only GF ever was like this and I had to break up because we couldn't hold a conversation because she was too fucking dumb, also she demanded I call/text her every fucking night and she wouldn't stop crying because she thought I didn't give a shit about her. Which is true because I was only dating her for her nice tits but it's not like I didn't try to maintain the relationship. Not to mention she dressed like a fucking child, it was pretty embarrassing to go out with her
>>
>>26103051
>She's pretty dumb

>tfw no dumb blonde, ditzy 10/10 Stacy tiitymonster gf to have fun with for a few weeks
i just want a hot-ass, dumb as rocks 18 year old gf to fuck around with for like a month
>tfw youll never get to experience this fantasyend me tbqh famiglia
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.