[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many femanons here have a nemesis? that one bitch you hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 8856325508.jpg (322KB, 873x1300px) Image search: [Google]
8856325508.jpg
322KB, 873x1300px
how many femanons here have a nemesis? that one bitch you hate and want to see destroyed
>>
>>26099972
well i do have a bitch i hate and want to see destroyed but i wouldn't call her a nemesis
>>
>>26100079
what did she do tell story pls
>>
>>26099972
why are girls so competitive?
>>
>>26100122
but it's about my mom and it's not really a story cause there's so much incidents and accidents that have made me come to hate her so much
do you still want to know?
>>
Nice falseflag, robot. All women are bitches amirite?
>>
>>26100282
everyone has one person they hate, people who say they don't are just fucking liars
>>
There's a person I hate but I don't think we're nemeses. She's just a bully and I don't like the way she treats people.

Otherwise I get along with people really well, other girls are wonderful.
>>
>>26100319
Watson: In real life. People don't have archenemies.
Holmes: That sounds a bit dull. So what do people have in their real lives?
Watson: Friends, people they like, people they don't like, boyfriends, girlfriends.
>>
File: 1453050003988.png (68KB, 629x541px) Image search: [Google]
1453050003988.png
68KB, 629x541px
Fucking Kaylie Jackson, that fat, arrogant whore.

All throughout HS, she thought she was so much better at the trumpet, and French, and American History. But we all know who got the high school in the EOC.

There was also Lisa, she was a year older, has the same name, and looked like me and I was always in her shadow, and being mistaken for her. Her orbiter used me as a practice gf, too. I believe she's in need of some organ transplant now, on the verge of dying or something so it all worked out.

And then there was Rosalin, who made fun of me since middle school and told me to use the boys bathroom because she said I looked like a boy. Now she's fat.

The worst of them all was my evil roastie step sister, who hit the wall so hard and looks like a transvestite now.

I've been wronged by a lot of people, but those are the ones I've actively considered my nemesis for a while.

But Kaylie Jackson, fuck Kaylie Jackson.
>>
>>26100282
>All women are bitches amirite?

To a degree, yes.
>>
>>26100400
> *high score
Christ
>>
>>26100400
yessss yesssss let the hate flow
>>
I'm not a femanon, but I hate everyone with my entire soul by default.
>>
File: dojcactus.png (13KB, 414x513px) Image search: [Google]
dojcactus.png
13KB, 414x513px
>>26100493
thanksdodge
>>
>>26100493
this is a girl hate thread. no boy hate allowed
>>
>>26099972
I have a couple, and I'm her for several more women.

But I'll let you in on something: the whole thing is exaggerated. Most of my "enemies" are still people I hang out with and consider friends.
>>
>>26100579
>totally angie varona !h1/MrD35E

prove it tripfag
>>
I used to be con buddies with a girl in highschool. I was still new to cosplay at the time and used to post on /cgl/. I wasn't really Internet famous , but she used to spread some rumors about me being a slut and a bully and sort of helped me gain popularity due to Internet drama. She also ended up giving out my phonenumber to online strangers and I would get phonecalls non-stop. It almost made me want to quit my Youtube channel. She hasn't really messed with me since the phone incident since she did feel kind of bad that some stranger actually went to my house and egged it .
>>
Yeah.

Knew her in high school. Huge elitist, came from a ridiculously rich family. Cute, had dudes literally show up at lunch with guitars to serenade her. Could eat anything and not gain weight. Huge weeb. We had a lot of mutual friends so we were 'friends'.

Now she's: a weirdly "social activist", still hot, pretends not to be a weeb because that's "cultural appropriation" and is a "photographer" with a Jap bf, who she spends half the year with in Japan. We both had huge crushes on Asian boys in high school, so I'm jealous.

Fuck that cunt. Seeing that she got chubby made me happy -- and that her looks somewhat faded. I got cuter after high school (IMO), and she got uglier. But it's a 3 to 5/10 for me, and a 9 to a 7-8/10 for her. Still, gotta take little victories.
>>
>>26100616
go full monkey and drive to her house and throw feces at it
>>
>>26100185
They're not competitive. They're just insecure and they lash out at whoever makes them feel most insecure.
>>
File: nUoxw.jpg (73KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
nUoxw.jpg
73KB, 1000x800px
>>26100602
Go away /misc/.
>>
>>26100579
>angie varona
>300k likes on fb
>posting on /r9k/
>/r9k/
>the literal graveyard of human hope
ok
>>
have any grills here been in a legit hair pulling fight?
>>
>>26100698

I remember you from MySpace. You had a music page.
>>
It changes.

Right now its this cunt I work with. Shes always late and does everything sloppy. She drops everything (ignores phones, stops mid sweeping) when a good looking male customer shows up at the front counter. I work with my boyfriend and she tries to flirt with him. She added him on facebook and got his cellphone number from another coworker. Shes 19 has some white trash skin head boyfriend and already has three fucking kids.
>>
>>26099972
Are girls really this fucked up?
Life isn't an anime, you dumb sluts
>>
>>26100698

do you have that old picture of you holding a sword?
>>
>>26100743
yea, she's trying to steal him away from you
>>
File: 1453869941877.gif (67KB, 457x461px) Image search: [Google]
1453869941877.gif
67KB, 457x461px
>tfw no bitches to hate
feels good to be honest familia
>>
>>26100717
I beat the shit out of my sister, she needed shots because I bit her so hard I almost took out a mouthful of flesh when she had me pinned after sucker punching me. I eventually turned the tides and tried to kick her ribs in until she begged me to stop
>>
>>26100717

I feel like that's just too cheap. I did get my hair pulled in a fight. I gotten in a fight before, but I never got angry enough to want to seriously inure someone. When girls they fight, they go all out and play dirty. I try to remain calm and do my best to just make them lose their balance. I try not to get close to an angry woman because they will scratch the fuck out of you and ruin your hair.
>>
>>26100236
yeah please
>>
>>26100856
This. They go for the hair, face and especially earrings.
>>
>>26100781
this made me crack up

biting is so cheap but holy fuck does it hurt
>>
>>26100903
Eh, that was my first fight. Plus the adrenaline really made me go batshit. By the end though when she was on the floor and I was just stomping on her repeatedly there was a little voice in my head saying "Hmm...you should stop now" but I was just so numb morality went out the fucking window and I just kept going and going and going
>>
>>26100876
>earings

this is common in girl fights? that's vicious.
>>
>>26100185
Brief fertile window, need to get pumped and dumped by chad, no time to waste
>>
>>26101010
Yeah, thats why in movies the ghetto bitches say 'Hey! Hold my earrings!' before they fight
>>
>>26101010

girls aren't raised on honor like men are. In a guy fight, they'll just to imitate boxing or MMA fights. They'll avoid scratching, biting, or hitting below the belt most of the time. Girls will gorge your eyes out without second thought.
>>
>>26100521
you'rewelcomeyourbiggestfan

>>26100523
So sorry.
>>
>>26100493
Thi$ guy gets it
>>
Some girl that tries to convince me that my boyfriend is cheating on me with my best friend.
>>
>tfw I miss the girl who claimed I was her nemesis
>actually liked her a lot
>kind of like-liked her
>ended up giving her a bunch of complexes and then cucking her in my obnoxious bids for her attention
cheese forgive me
>>
>>26100641

I don't believe what I'm reading...

>hurrr this one girl put in less effort than I did to look thin and pretty, fuck that count

Walk into a fire
>>
i require more girl on girl hate stories

the hate must flow
>>
>>26105636
>frumpy girl in my year
>tell her I feel sorry for her
>that we're going to do a "makeover" at school
>enter girl's bathroom with her and my cronies
>my friends put her in blackface
>hand her stack of fabric randoml sewn together I've folded to look like clothes
>she undresses
>pick up her clothes
>walk off

She was still there two hours later, crying, makeup half-assedly removed, her pores were green tinted for a week afterwards.
>>
>>26105766
ok you're evil
>>
>>26105794
It actually worked though.
After her "makeover" she started really taking care of her appearance, she went from a four to a solid six. She was cute as all get out.
>>
me
except i consistently make her have mental breakdowns and cut herself lmao :^)
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.