[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smoking weed a bad quality for girls to have even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1446355861491.jpg (390KB, 1186x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1446355861491.jpg
390KB, 1186x2344px
Is smoking weed a bad quality for girls to have even if its for medical reasons?
>>
not if she vapes
>>
>>26099611
>Is smoking weed a bad quality for girls to have
Yes
>even if its for medical reasons?
There is none
>>
I wish I could find a qt who smokes weed but also isn't batshit insane.
>>
yes
drugs are bad and drug culture is fucking disgusting
not to mention weed is a normie hobby anyways and druggie girls always fuck their dealers for free shit
>>
>>26099611
Every stoner girl I've ever met was a colossal bitch, batshit crazy or a combination of both.

If they weren't either of those I would be okay with it.
>>
>>26099665

I always had suspicions that my ex would fuck her dealer for free weed. She would sometimes jokingly insert the term "smoke dick" in convos or at random times here and there.

She ended up ending our relationship without saying why, she just asked me if we could "take it slow". We never fucked again after that despite hanging out for a few months still. Now she's back with one of her exes. Over it though, she was very egotistical. Also one morning before work she took fucking 15 bong rips, I counted. Glad I don't have to deal with her anymore desu family desu senpi.
>>
I'm epileptic and I kind of hate being lumped in with hippie drug addicted girls that are maximum disgusting just because I smoke weed. It was either smoke it or have epileptic episodes all the time and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. Weed changed my life in a way other drugs never even got close to.

It sucks. Not saying I don't enjoy the weed, it's a drug so of course it's pleasurable but it's not a life choice I made to be a degenerate turbo slut that's high all the time. I feel like guys write me off right away just because of that. I think a guy that moderately smoked weed would be a good fit for me. At least he wouldn't judge me for something like this but it's hard to find a guy that wants to stick around when they find out your medical problems even with the free weed.
>>
I love weed. Why would it be a bad quality to have?
>>
>>26099837
"smoke dick" is a phrase i've used plenty anon, was it done in place of "suck dick"? pretty gr8 you got so paranoid over something so small
>>
>>26099851

are you just high all the time?
>>
the girls ive met who smoke weed have either been turbo normies or depressed along with some other mental illness
>>
File: mfw-bulborb.jpg (24KB, 425x435px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-bulborb.jpg
24KB, 425x435px
>>26099896
>something so small
>>
>>26099851
I think this depends on where you live. In NYC (where I am) almost everyone smokes casually from time to time to the point where no one even mentions it.
>>
>>26099611
Girls who smoke weed tend to be slutty or just plain blatant literal whores who fuck their dealers or suck dick for free drugs

so yeah unless they like, grow their own, it's a giant red flag
>>
>>26099896

Never really got paranoid as it's not something I could've controlled, whether or not she was actually doing it. They lived in the same apartment building, but who knows, it doesn't really matter at this point. I found that it was easy to date her because she was really passive and laidback about everything, probably because of the weed, but she didn't do anything other than play video games and watch netflix so I don't feel like I'm missing out on much.
>>
>>26099912
No. I usually only smoke it 2 or 3 times a week, that's enough to keep my epilepsy kind of at bay.
>>
>>26100018

what kind of weed u smoking

?
>>
S L U T
L
U
T

Bitches need to go.
>>
>>26099611
>tfw no gf to smoke weed with
>>
>>26099611
i smoke weed once in a while so it'd be weird if i was judgemental about it. people who talk about smoking weed a lot irritate me, though.
>>
Yes
There is no valid medical reason
>>
>>26100194

Based on what? Your minimal life experience, or the vast amount of research data that says you're full of shit?

Hippie-style constant weed smokers are worthless, yes, but to say it hasn't helped suffering people is absolutely wrong.

Fuck off until you have something valuable to add.
>>
>>26100800
>I feel bad sometimes
>I should be high all the time
>>
>>26099611
It's cool because then you can have fun smoking weed with them.
>>
Depends. It often means they're degenerate retards but I'd still like to date a girl who smokes weed cause I smoke it every day.
>>
No. Weed makes anyone a better person if anything.
>>
hurr durr im gay hurr durr look at me ive distinguished myself from the pack now let me tell you my opinions
>>
File: 1453070796147.jpg (204KB, 934x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1453070796147.jpg
204KB, 934x1245px
>>26101320
You okay there son? Need a minute?
>>
Yes, anyone that has to use marijuana for medical reasons doesn't have to smoke it.
>>
the one trait I can say about the girls I used to know who regularly smoked weed is they were all complete whores
>>
you niggers are picky as fuck. Smoking weed with a girl is fun, I wouldn't mind having a stoner chick as a girlfriend.
the medical reasons could be a red flag for a lot of guys tho
>>
>>26100818
>shitposting this hard

I hope your next shit gives you an anal fissure.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.