[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you ever get married anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1454040755453.jpg (143KB, 640x956px) Image search: [Google]
1454040755453.jpg
143KB, 640x956px
Will you ever get married anon?
>>
>>26097811
Did she not try on that dress before the wedding? Jesus Christ.
>>
Engaged rn, with another robot.
>>
I'd like to avoid it, but I will if my breeding partner has it set as a precondition for breeding.
>>
>>26097811
Not unless I can get a false identity and marry myself for the lolz. I'm not sure if it's ever been done before, but I'd like to be the first.
>>
>>26098319
Already tried it we broke up 3 weeks ago it will not work if she doesn't put the effort in and expects you to be the only one
>>
>>26097811
Nope. Marriage is a trap
>>
>>26097811
Maybe if I meet a girl who's not a complete self-absorbed whore who makes decisions based on deep rooted fears she internalized as a child. So far it's been nothing but those types of women...here's hoping that maybe someone worth my time is out there.
>>
I actually kind of hope so. I see a lot of happy people in uni and I kind of want to be in that crowd, and my mom and dad seem happy in marriage. But I kind of know that no girl will want me
>>
Engaged to get married this May. Everything is all set up, just planning now. Parents all excited.

I'm 20, almost 21. She just turned 37.

Go ahead and tell me how this is a bad idea. I'm really doing it.
>>
>>26097972
Lel holy fucking shit that's terrible. I hope to god that photo isn't real..
>>
I would only get married to a rich woman, and I wouldn't have children with her.
>>
Already got married, and now I'm getting divorced.

Don't bother, lads.
>>
>>26098982
NO don't do it anon! That succubus will take all your money and make you lick up tyrone's leftovers etc. Is that what you wanted to hear?
>>
>>26097811
What is wrong with her tits?
>>
I'm engaged. I'm not scared about marrying, but I'm terrified as shit about having a wedding.

I have few friends, etc. and I never ever had a party held for me, not even for my birthday as a kid, so I'm not used to being the center of attention at all.

I'm gonna look like such a sperg.
>>
>>26099083
She's part whale I think.
>>
>>26097972
Her husband's a lanky skeleton and therefore almost guaranteed to be a chubby chaser.

He's probably convinced her that having fat rolls spilling out makes her look like a 'goddess'.
>>
>>26098982
>tfw you're 40 and in your prime and she's 60

Man, that's gonna suck so much. Also, you better want kids within 1 or 2 years tops kek.
>>
>>26099071
To be honest, half the people I meet say that, the other half believe we will work.

I'd rather hear words of encouragement and some real advice to be honest.
>>
probably not. i'd rather be alone than with someone i won't love, and i doubt i could find someone like that again
>>
>>26099117
Pretty much. She's Korean though and she looks my age or even a year or two younger. Nobody would guess she's older . She's like a 9/10 beautiful though.
>>
>>26099171
post pics, niggerfam
>>
>>26099117
But see, there are absolute mountains of shit and games you have to put up with with younger women and especially women in their 20s. This is different than that, and she's not sexually experienced at all either, whereas I am a lot from clubbing and past relationships.
>>
>>26099218
I knew this was coming and I know that's what people typically do on 4chan, but she would absolutely kill me if she ever found out I had posted her online. I just don't do that, with my own pictures either, sorry.
>>
File: practicallywraiths.jpg (71KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
practicallywraiths.jpg
71KB, 493x335px
Absolutely not, and your pic makes me sic. That possessive whore, disgusting
>>
I don't see the point in marriage, why do women think a ring and a title defines love?
>>
>>26099370
In my case, it's for immigration reasons.
>>
>>26098982
How? Why?

Fuck anon I been with women older then I was but goddamn. Most of her good years are already past and yours are only just starting why are you even? Don't pull the love card that is a fucking copout if you don't go into detail about WHAT you love.

>>26097811
Only if she is much wealthier then me and asks. This is strictly for safety purposes as strongly suggested by my lawyers that I know.

I already had a close call once before.
>>
>>26099999
terrible post for these glorious numbers
>>
>>26099999
It's for immigration reasons.

Either she comes to the US from Korea and gets married or we would eventually have to break up.

I have no money, being honest. And she knows this. She loves me very much and I love her too. We want to have a happy family together.
She also looks and acts my age but without the games or bullshit. She is moving in the same direction in life as me and I love everything about her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. She has everything together, really, at 37 and has traveled to over 25 countries but is extremely conservative with good, clean values and extremely loyal. She does not change her mind easily by any means and is very good with money. She also looks and acts my age or even a little younger and is full of energy and ready to start her married life. We're both ready for this.

Meanwhile I'm about to finish a math degree at an ivy league school with some professional experience, leadership experience, decent and varied skills, and actuarial exams passed so I should be ok with finding a job. It'll come together.

People think it's crazy when the look at the numbers, but really, we're going to make this work. We're just waiting for her fiancee visa to be passed (her interview is in about 2 weeks) and then she'll live with me again in the US like we used to.
>>
>>26097811
I hope to. However I'm 30 and haven't had sex with someone who isn't a prostitute for like 6 years and the last time I had a date Public Enemies was in cinemas which is fucking 7 years ago. I don't get it either. I'm not that bad a guy. I have no active social life and the virtually no friends. My closest friend is a girl I'd like to marry and my other friends I see maybe 2 or 3 times a year. This leads to me not meeting people. I'll probably end up alone.
>>
>>26100073
at least post a timestamped pic of yourself, i can't believe this 2bh
>>
Literally why would I do such a thing?
>>
File: 20160129_011532.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160129_011532.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>26100093
It's late and I'm studying at a computer, so my appearance is horrible at the moment, and this is my first time ever making a time stamp too but ok.
>>
>>26100189
>looks legit
How the fuck did you meet her? Why the fuck did you start dating her? I have a hard time believing she's as great as you believe she is this is just kind of out there.
You're like samuel johnson (married a 45 year old) but not a christian I assume, he's also a meme on the chans ironically.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Johnson
>was now a widow at the age of 45, with three children.[52] Some months later, Johnson began to court her. The Reverend William Shaw claims that "the first advances probably proceeded from her, as her attachment to Johnson was in opposition to the advice and desire of all her relations,"[53] Johnson was inexperienced in such relationships, but the well-to-do widow encouraged him and promised to provide for him with her substantial savings.
>>
>>26100286
also I'm coming off as rude but I'm just kind of wowed, glad you're happy obviously you've got nothing to take it's just so odd and out there.
>>
>>26100286
Tl;dr : We met at a restaurant in Seoul. I speak Korean and from there started taking her out on dates.

Here's the actual story:

So when I graduated high school, for absolutely no reason, I decided I wanted to backpack solo across South Korea. I was born and raised in California, so everyone was kind of shocked but I fundraised a few thousand dollars my senior year, offered to volunteer in Korea for a little reimbursement, and did it.

2 years later, I went back for study abroad for 8 months total. But I had met a girl in the US who was Korean and was in a 4 month LDR relationship with her at the time, so I was going to go to Korea and be with her during my study abroad. But she lived way out in the countryside on the other side of the country from Seoul. So I went and stayed with her and her family in their home at first. But then she broke up with me out of nowhere because she said the distance was just too much and she needed someone who could stay by her side. So her family, who loved me, broke down completely. They had bonded with me and treated me like a son and showed me their whole life. The father actually cried, hard, for hours, with me and said he could never understand why his daughter left me. But I told them I just had to leave, suddenly, and after much crying, I got on a bus the next morning to go hundreds of miles to Seoul with nowhere to stay. Ended up finding a place for $200 a month to live so small I could touch the walls with my hands, no hot water or AC, and holes in the walls. But I had internet so I searched things like "party in Seoul on [today's date]" and went to the first one I saw.
I was extremely depressed at this point, in a foreign country alone in a tiny room just broken up with. So I went to the restaurant meet-up thing that night and my now fiancee was there with a friend who had dragged her along. I got myself a beer and made conversation in Korean, which always gets me attention there. Then we went to
>>
>>26097811
I really wabted a thread of sad wedding photos
>>
>>26100435
dance at a nearby club a little with her friend. She's extremely conservative though and since then only drinks with me or with family, so going out like that was out of character. Then we all went to a public Korean spa house to spend the night. In the morning, I gave the girl a massage, talked with her, and then agreed to meet up with her on a date the next week.
So the next week I was super late to the date because I under-estimated the time on the subway, like an hour late, but I took her to a fun building with an aquarium, wax museum, observatory and restaurant in it. That went well but then my phone was stolen out of my pocket on the Korean subway so I couldn't talk to her for like 2 weeks, so I became pretty depressed again and missed my ex. But I got a new phone, kept taking her out more frequently, moved to a student dorm in Korea and started traveling with her on weekend long trips cross country to different Korean cities, and then eventually moved in to her place in Korea.

Then met her whole family and things started moving quickly.

I was the one that proposed marriage, at first for immigration reasons, though. She's never forced anything like it on me.

The age thing is because we actually weren't completely sure about each others ages until the 5 or 6th date. We knew there was a gap, but I don't think we were completely sure, and then we kind of talked through it but it still comes up a lot of course. But that's normal I suppose. Getting married we've talked about all kinds of things. Anyway, I just can't wait until May when she's finally in the US with me again. We skype about 4-5 hours a day while we go about our day. Just waiting for that visa to be processed. Just a little bit longer.
>>
>>26100073
I can't say shit about age difference as that would make me a huge hypocrite considering the age difference between me and an ex. also my preference for older women...so yeah.

I didn't mean it like that. Just surprised that you both happen to be in the same place in terms of your lives so guess that explains it. Age matters less if your compatible and in the right stage of life.

>>26100189
Fuck me talk about baby face. I am younger then you and look older by years.
>>
>>26100435
>>26100545
You've led an interesting life my friend, do you think the marriage will turn serious? Is she taking it serious despite it being brought up as a greencard marriage?
>t then she broke up with me out of nowhere because she said the distance was just too much and she needed someone who could stay by her side. So her family, who loved me, broke down completely. They had bonded with me and treated me like a son and showed me their whole life. The father actually cried, hard, for hours, with me and said he could never understand why his daughter left me.
Fucking intense.
>>
>>26100636
We're taking it very seriously. We want to have kids within 2 years and everything is all planned out. Assuming I get a job, this is what I want too. I would love to have a job and come home to my wife like that.

We're treating it just like a marriage. The fact it was originally brought up for immigration reasons has kind of died out and we're just both preparing to get married. She's having her sister's family move in to her apartment, quitting her job, etc., while I save from my small job alongside college here to pay for us and also to buy her a nice ring until my graduation this year when I can get a career job. And I have no debt, which is a huge relief I'm grateful for that.

>>26100636
That was really hard for me. The father hugged me and wrote a letter on the spot about how much I meant to him. He used to get off of work every day to drive me to nearby cities or go mountain hiking or bike riding with me and make me dinner and show me his life, all because his daughter said I was a good kid. That man was everything I'd want to be as a father. His wife too.
>>
>>26100728
I wish you luck man, probably the most interesting arcanine story I've come across if real.
>>
File: booty.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
booty.webm
1MB, 720x480px
Jack Sprat could eat no fat.
His wife could eat no lean.
And so between them both, you see,
They licked the platter clean
>>
>>26100886
Thank you

(original comment this is)
>>
I would like to, but when you hate children and would rather eat hot coals than have one, it's an unlikely prospect.
>>
File: 1444606752596.jpg (47KB, 373x508px) Image search: [Google]
1444606752596.jpg
47KB, 373x508px
>>26100545
That's pretty interesting how that all came together. I hope for the best for you both! One thing I'm going to be worried about when I start dating again and wanting to get serious is bringing them home to meet my family. If it ends up not working out, i'll feel like I wasted my family's time bonding with her. My entire family had to endure that when my aunts and uncles would bring different people and then the next day, its all off. I'll feel embarrassed in a way if it happens. This is probably sounding very autistic. Hopefully I'll get over it.
>>
File: 1451212853527.png (834KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451212853527.png
834KB, 1280x720px
>>26097811
until they legalize marriage between adult male and elementary school girl, no
>>
>>26100189
That's pretty much what I expected.

Pudgy little Jewboy and his racemixing.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.