[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have to shitpost from my phone while W7 reinstalls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-01-29 01.03.46.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-29 01.03.46.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>tfw have to shitpost from my phone while W7 reinstalls

Just kill me desu
>>
>>26092942
It's not so bad, atleast you got internet.
>>
>>26092942
shitposting from phone is the best because anons hates pics that say Image and also you can reset your IP easily once banned.
>>
>>26093027
Not if you're on WiFi.
>>
>it's already 1 am and I still have to download and reinstall all my software
Life is suffering.
>>
>>26093027
>you can reset your IP easily once banned.
how?
>>
>>26093173
Apparently if you turn on airplane mode it gives you a new ip but it has never worked for me. Would like to know how anon does it too.
>>
>>26092942
Install Gentoo. My life changed for the better by removing myself from the botnet.

t. /g/entooman
>>
>>26092942
Do you have the clover app at least (or another alternate) or do you have an Iphone?
>>
>>26093290
>clover app
What.
>>
>>26093360
its 4chan for android nerd
>>
>>26093245
Obviously doesn't if you are using wifi. I expect the lease expires when you haven't been connected for some time on mobile. However the cookie still uniquely identifies you and it will still stop you posting with that cookie.
>>
>>26093699
Please note that if you are going to install Clover on your android phone, you can only get it through the F-Droid App Repositories for the time being.
http://floens.github.io/Clover/
>>
>>26093842
Just use chrome.
>>
>>26093955
Enjoy your botnet and spyware then. :^)

Chrome is fast, but I wouldn't trust a company like Google these days. Naked Browser on android is a good alternative.
>>
>>26094018
As if I'm gonna take some 3rd party's browser and trust their claims. I do not care what google may think of me.
>>
>>26094096
You come across as a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>26094096
Its completely open source, if you are smart enough you can look at the code itself and even make changes to your own liking. Open source and Free software usually refers to software that respects your freedom and privacy and giving you the freedoms you should have with your software. Google doesn't care for your software experience and is only in it for making money off advert companies using your data.
>>
>>26092942
Poo in the slide
>>
>>26094162
Yeah and how do I know the compiled version isn't a giant botnet?
>>
>>26094204
Read the code. As I said, most open source projects have their code available so others can look at it and modify it however they feel. You can look at the source code, identity if it has any sketchy looking code, and then make your decision on whether to use the app as default or make changes to it to suit your needs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.