[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that girls subconsciously categorize men based on their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ogjD4znmeHo.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ogjD4znmeHo.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
Reminder that girls subconsciously categorize men based on their (almost supernatural) guess of how old your mother was when you were born, for physical and mental health.

Age 16-25 = Top health Chads and alphas. These are the men that get multiple women in their lives.

Age 25-30 = Average men, will always be a loser compared to the first group but still mostly get girlfriends.

Age 30-35 = Not considered mate material. Very few men in this age group get girlfriends and die happily. For them, life is constant anxieties and shittiness.

Age 35+ = Barely any of these men, if any will get happiness in life. Usually have many mental and physical defects, like a weaker body, aspergers syndrome (if not full blown autism), etc.

Your luck in life in getting a gf is mostly based on your moms age.
>>
Now this is what I call a cool story bro.

Please, won't you tell it again?
>>
Source required

Also jesus fuck robots will grasp at straws in order to justify their low self-esteem.
>>
my mother was 23, father was 37 or so

i'm still socially retarded and not-chad
>>
My mom was 21 when I was born and am robotic virgin with crippling anxiety. You are full of shit.
>>
>>26089533
Theres some truth to this. The older the woman giving birth is, the greater the odds for down. For instance, DS is rly rare in mothers of 15-25... DS in mothers 40+ = 30% ish... In general, children whos mothers were 30+ at the time of their birth are less healthy.
>>
>>26089634
>>26089717
Have you kissed a girl before?
>>
Mom was 32, can confirm age 30-35
>>
My parents were 16 when I was born and I'm a fat, ugly, autistic virgin pedophile weeaboo.
>>
My mom was 18 when chad pumped and dumped her, now I'm a socially retarded kv weeb, fuck you OP.
>>
cool, but fake
>>
>>26089533
I know there are physical defects for giving birth at older ages. But

It's not really that but if you were raised by a young family who is immature around 18 years old chances are you will have a more "aggressive" attitude...
>might not be the right word

If you were raised by an older family you would be more "softer". Although I believe you don't need to have that Chad attitude to be successful in life.
>>
>>26089938
>Although I believe you don't need to have that Chad attitude to be successful in life.

Yeah, bullshit. Men who don't have that attitude don't get jobs or girls.
>>
>>26089996
There are plenty of men out there with girlfriends that don't act like a huge fucking dick. In jobs as well.

Just look presentable but not like "I lift 800 pounds and go to the gym daily and fuck hot pussy every day"
>>
>>26090033
I'm sure that's why /r9k/ is filled with employed, happy men with girlfriends.
>>
>>26089533
Mom had me when she was 42. Turned out pretty well, above average face, 6ft and natural ottermode body. Got decent grades and always had a good amount of friends. No mental shit other than depression but that was passed on from my dad.
>>
>>26089558
mom was 23

Ive been successful with women
>>
>>26089533
Despite me being a fkhv I still don't believe in OP, even if my mom had me at 41 (mid-life crisis). I mostly think it has to do with being raised without a father figure.
>>
>>26089533
This is partially true, but lets not all sit here and pretend that it's the end all be all. It's simply one factor of many.

If you claimed that a person's capacity to get a partner was out of their control for multitudes of reasons, I'd be inclined to agree with you.
>>
>>26090622
What the fuck? The evidence is right in front of you.
>>
Mom was 21, dad was 25. I'm a KHHV virgin, but mostly by choice. Not that I'd ever have a chance with a girl because I have asperger's, I'm unattractive and have dark brown eyes which means I'm basically a nigger.
>>
>>26090803
I think its less about what age the mother is during child birth and more about the child's upbringing. I barely knew my dad, haven't seen him since I was 8, and my mom was always fucked up on hard liqour and anti-depressants.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.