[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your weightloss going bros? I've lost 12 pounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: impr.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
impr.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
How's your weightloss going bros?
I've lost 12 pounds since i started but today i'm really struggling to hold off the cravings.
I just wanna go buy a big bottle of whiskey or a case of beer and eat Doritos and dip but i've held off for now. This is the first day i've found it kinda difficult.
>>
>>26086990
Tried eating healthier for a month now but haven't seen much weight loss.
>>
>>26087094
Are you exercising as well?
>>
>>26087117
About 30 minutes to a hour a day on a bike or doing weights. I cut out most sugary foods (only ones I cant help eating at times is cookies) but I mostly eat healthy. I have no idea why im not losing anything.
>>
>>26087160
I'm doing half an hour on bike a few times a week and lifting weights nearly everyday, i eat no junk food and drink loadsa water. I've also reduced my meal portion size. Just stick at it and eventually results have to come.
>>
>>26087306
How long did it take you to lose 12 pounds? Also how did you never come to pressure of eating some junk?. Sometimes I cant help it.
>>
>>26086990

After 4 months or so, I am down 20-25lb, basically kept doing what I was doing. Just stopped eating fast food mostly. Still do sparingly.

Started doing boxing on Mondays too.
>>
>>26087355
Month and half, i've tried and failed so many times at this that this time i decided i'm just gunna do it and not give like i always do, i'm convinced that getting by the first couple of months will make everything alot easier and it's not like i can't eat anything tasty ever again, i just have to be reasonable about it and come to terms with how this is just how my life is from now on
>>
>>26087448
Nice one bro, keep it up. How much more have you got to go?
>>
>>26087550
>i'm convinced that getting by the first couple of months will make everything alot easier

This is definitely true.

It's scientifically proven if you can force yourself to do something for a month or 2, it will become habit. It will become your norm, you will be used to it and you won't really remember not doing it.
>>
>>26087569

I'm at 215ish atm, pretty happy. I think I am going to just try to level off here.

Good job to you to if you are OP.

Also, just for everyone working out in general. Don't worry if you slip up once in a while. Look at it long term.

I know so many people that slip up, get lazy and skip a day or eat a bunch of junk food. Then they just fall off the wagon completely. If you have a bad day, just get back to your plan tomorrow.
>>
Training muay thai right now
Make me feel better with myself and helped to rebuild my self-esteem and security
You people should try martial arts too
>>
>>26087582
Yeah i've always heard something like that bout 21 days forms a habit, really hoping there's something to it
>>
>>26086990
>see thread pic
>think its an improvement thread
>it's just people loosing weight
>oh well back to lurking
>>
>>26087643
Yep i'm OP, good for you man hope you maintain it.
>>
>trying to improve life in 101 ways
>loosing weight isn't one
>I know that in order to fix myself I have to work on everything at once
>just weight is the hardest one
>have number of weight loss center that is willing to help me and insurance will cover it for a month and haven't called yet
>>
If I lost more weight I'd probably die.
>>
About 220 pounds at 6"2'.

What's the best way to lose about 40-60lbs before the Autumn? I'm 18, going into university and I don't want to go in a fat shit
>>
>>26086990
if I ate under 1000 calories a day. But it was mostly junk food. Could I still lose weight?
>>
>>26087739
>Improvement General

What are you doing?
>>
>>26087899

What do you do now? What would you say your fitness level is?

The worst idea is going from 0% to 110% overnight. You will either burn yourself out or get hurt.
>>
>>26087957
Probably, but you'd be very unhealthy/sickly and as soon as you decided you need more food you'd put the weight back on pretty quickly i'm guessing
>>
>>26088017
>What do you do now

A thirty minute walk with the dogs everyday.

>What would you say your fitness level is

6/10. I can walk miles without much effort but running takes the wind out of me really quickly.
>>
>>26087957

Yes, calories in vs calories out will determine weight. But, that calories isn't the only thing that will determine your health.

If you are only eating simple carbs and no protein you will probably lose muscle mass and have fucked up blood sugar, etc, vitamin deficiencies.
>>
>>26088055

Is weightloss your only goal?

Something like Couch to 5k might be something to look into. Count your calories, try to keep a 500 deficit.

Once you have a solid cardio base you can start doing something like HIIT/Fartlek
>>
I've lost 40 pounds over a period of five months. Went from 195 to 154.

I'm still losing weight. Going to push my weight down to 145 and then maintain it. So I'm nearly there.
>>
>>26087984
Just reached level 65 in an mmo
But seriously I have been playing for a month and doing absolutely nothing else
No drawing
No modeling
No coding
No playing the piano
At first I thought it would be fun to take a break for everything since I tend to focus on something hard for a month or two and then swirltch to something else and then back but I have been finding it hard to come back to my regular things, I don't consider it a problem yet because I said a month and a month hasn't gone by but I think I'm getting kind of addicted here
>>
>>26088140
What mmo is it? And if you're feeling addicted to it start slowly weening yourself off of it by playing for slightly less time every session even if it's only like 5 or ten mins a time
>>
Down to 185 today (33 pounds lost total)
I haven't had many cravings since the holidays ended. I called a place that i think does hydrostatic weight testing today because i really want to know where I stand with my body fat percentage
>>
>>26088562
Never winter
It's not that I play inong strechs is that I connect every half an hour to do something, there is always somethin g to do there and I kind of have this thinng were I'm not comfortable doing something unless I have all the afternoon off even if it only takes a couple of hours
So I end up switching between 4 cham and never winter every half an hour when the original plan was to change 4 Chan for never winter to be honest
>>
>>26088584
Nice one bro, you sound pretty close to were i'm looking to be at, i'm 212 pounds atm
>>
>>26088653
Ah right, well i dunno man, maybe you just need to make a proper effort to refrain from spending so much time on it and bear through it till it don't effect you as much if it's bothering you that bad
>>
>>26088901
Yeah definitely
I start next month do cause I deserve a full month of break
>>
>mfw I've been counting and working out for 25 days now and I'm down 15lbs and 20 off my goal. Damn bros I'm feeling better than I have in a long time, and I'll definitely hit my goals by the summer so no more sweat soaked clothes since I was so insecure about wearing t-shirts in public.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.