[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do your parents think of your robothood? In my experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sad pepe.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
What do your parents think of your robothood? In my experiences fathers are generally upset and disappointed but they can understand whereas mothers aren't capable of understanding robothood and often assume their son is gay or gets with women but doesn't tell them about it.
>>
They've never mentioned it to me.
>>
>>26085112
i'm only a cyborg but i have the same experience as you
>>
My mom tried to have an intervention about a week ago (week ago). I'm a NEET who lives at home and she was asking if I wanted therapy and trying to get me to talk about feelings but I don't rly have a vocabulary for that so I mostly rolled around on the floor and tried to distract her by changing subjects rapidly and playing with my cat.

My dad doesn't rly care he is a cyborg who goes and sees movies alone if I don't go with him and plays video games and he's the one who got me into anime and stuff.

They're divorced btw.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>26085510
What a piece of shit, can't even have a heart to heart conversation with his mom, just reverts to some infantile state.

Hopefully your mom poisons your food.
>>
My parents dont understand it, I can tell they would have killed themselves if it happened to them and don't know what to think. They just treat me like any other shitty adult they don't care about when pretending to like me is too hard.
>>
>>26085533
Basically yeah. I don't rly want to be alive so whatever. Nice dub dubs btw.

Sometimes I think about moving in with my dad but his new wife is a Christian Korean so idk she's kind of crazy and they have a little kid together and I can't really handle him.
>>
>>26085581
Well damn at least you admitted it I expected some hostile robot response. Realisation is the first step, kudos
>>
>>26085614
>Realisation is the first step, kudos
first step to what? suicide?
>>
>>26085614
I'm pretty realistic about it. I'm a leech on society and not a nice person. I have few friends because I don't interact with people nicely. I get abstractly how to change all of this but I just don't want to.

And that's just not something I really feel like I can tell my mom. Only fellow robots will understand.
>>
They don't know yet, but tonight: Tonight, When they least expect it, I shall cry "Go Go Gadget Robo-Thood!" Their puny Organic Thoods will succumb to the power of my mighty Robo-Thood.
>>
>>26085652
Well maybe if you wanna go down the dark path. The light path is begin changing things.
>>
>>26085533
>implying a heart to heart conversation between a man and a woman is even possible
>>
>>26085112
They don't like it but they sort of understand that society has been poisoned. They still insist that I could meet some good friends at a church.

I work 40 hours a week but I do not socialize, so they never nag me about work, just getting out and meeting people. They also insist on me living with them, so I can always use leaving the home as ammo to get them off my back. If they ask me when I will bring a girl around I just reply, "Maybe, when I have my own place and don't have to carry around the stigma of living with my parents." That shuts them up quick.

Although if I did live alone, I would stay inside even more. Only leaving to go to work or buy necessities.
>>
My dad is pissed and projects gus insecurities onto me and finds excuses to get pissed off instead of just admitting he's disappointed in his neckbeard son.

My mom is just stressed and depressed. I think she lies to herself to cope with her failed son.
>>
>>26085533
Right? She needs to throw catboy the fuck out of her house. He can go live w/ his retard father..
>>
>>26085702
Maybe you'll reconsider when you're eating out of a dumpster.
>>
mommy win't give the fuck up on me. she can't accept that her son his a failure and will never function as a normal person. she is the archetypical suburban normie mom and tries to explain to me how she understands what depression and nihilism/apathy are like. she told me once that she even "feels depressed'" but she has ways of coping with it. the seething fury if felt when she said that was unlike anything I've ever felt in my life. imagine having chad or stacy tell you to "just stop being depressed man! just put yourself out there! it's what I did! :)" and the cunt turns around and demands that I be grateful for giving birth to me. I hear this constantly. she's broken me; I'm her property. "How DARE you say that! I birthed you!" talking about mommy feels like I'm bitching like and angsty teenager, but that's just they way women are. roasties don't make sense. my father is just more disappointed. he had a long conversation with me once and I think that he's come to terms that I'm hopeless. he wants me to get a job but I know he doesn't see me going anywhere. he's a nice conservative man, and he taught me good values. he hates niggers for being leeches, and knowing that I'm just as bad as them is what hurts the worst.
>>
>>26086264
The lines of troll and reality are so blurred
>>
ITT "Robots" are just entitled pieces of shit who "accept" their useless lifestyle because they're parents love them too much to stop supporting them.

I guess I understand. I was the same way and probably would still be the same way if my dad didn't lose his shit and kick me out when I was 17. Thank god he did or else I would never have learned to be a functioning human being and still be as pathetic as the rest of you.
>>
My mom doesn't know about it. She thinks that I am mostly normal.
My dad is a huge alpha, who ran away when he was 16 and worked and travelled around the Soviet Union. He doesn't openly say it, but he clearly hints that I am an autistic beta.
For example recently when my mom asked me about whether I talk with other students about the refugee crisis, my dad said: " As if he talks to anyone at university". I am an absolute opposite of him and he is really disappointed in it.
>>
>>26086455
There needs to be a global movement for parents to cut off their NEETs. A global NEET genocide as they die from starvation in the streets being unable to feed or support themselves
>>
>>26086746
Parents should really kick out their sons when they finish school. It might seems cruel, but it's absolutely necessary.
>>
>>26085112
>experiences fathers are generally upset and disappointed but they can understand

This is it for me. I mean my father TRIES to understand, but I realize that in the end, he doesn't really get it. He doesn't know why I don't smile or never leave my room and sometimes he lets his frustrations leak out and I get to feel like shit. I don't even know how to tell him i lost my job because of my depression. Fuck.
>>
>>26085112

My dad was a NEET all of his life, so it wasn't too weird. My mom was supporting him during their marriage.

My family in general doesn't find it too weird come to think of it because a lot of this robothood is just a result of my social anxiety, and despite it, I still want to succeed. Their only concern for me is to get a good job so I can support myself since they feel its the most essential thing for me.
>>
File: family.png (196KB, 454x412px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
196KB, 454x412px
26yo kv

My mom is kinda a trainwreck herself. She has zero friends and a chronic illness. I think she blames herself because she was a pretty shitty mom (we are cool now though) and she thihks she made me this way.

My father talked one time with me about girls. Only thing he said is that I should be aware of gold diggers. We are not that close and he knows almost nothing about me.
>>
my father is even more beta than i am so i'm good
>>
>>26085730
simply ebic :)

upvote for you, sir
>>
>>26086455
we're talking about being a robot not being a NEET you dumbfuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.