[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The idea of working 40 hours a week makes me want to blow my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1452808041051.jpg (81KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1452808041051.jpg
81KB, 600x511px
The idea of working 40 hours a week makes me want to blow my brains all over the ceiling. The idea of being a useless neet makes me want to blow my brains all over the ceiling. Is there another way?
>>
live in the woods and hunt for a living
>>
Work part time? Volunteer somewhere? Go to school for a language or a skill? Blow your brains all over the ceiling?
>>
>>26083770

Win big lottery cash, live off interest from the bank.
>>
Just do it, OP. It's all downhill after school
>>
>>26083807
>he actually thinks the lottery exists
>he doesn't realize the lottery is a scam
>he doesn't realize all the supposed winners of the lottery are just government plants for propaganda purposes

cant fool my Illuminati
>>
>>26083806
Can you live comfortably off of a part time job?
>>
>>26083807
I'm not falling for your shill, Mr Weinstein.
>>
>>26083860
not really, no. You can if you have 1-3 roommates living with you in order to offset rent/energy expenses.

But living on your own and working 25-30ish hours a week is going to be very tough even if you're making above minimum wage.

Once you get up to 40 hours on minimum wage it's still hard but manageable if you're good with your money.
>>
>>26083770
>work 32h a week
>volunteer for something I find worthwhile the other 8
>feel less like killing myself
>have enough money to be comfy rather than living on neetbux
>slowly watch myself die day by day as age takes me over
>ever closer to wizarddom
>>
>>26083770
another robot that doesn't realize he can leave the country
so sad
immigrate, dumb ass
>>
I used to live in the hood sharing a tiny room and working in a warehouse 2-3 days a week which barely paid my rent and money for corner store tall boys. For entertainment I would play my housemates PS3 (my first introduction to souls) and drink and play chess with my neighbors.

So yes. That is the way. Now I'm a NEET who lives with my mom again tho.
>>
>>26083839

Found b.o.b
>>
>>26083770

25/week is the sweet spot. Enough to get by if you live reasonably and can get a little more than minimum wage, but not enough that you literally feel the life being sucked out of you like at a 9-5. Unless you're working at an actual, real life small business (many "small businesses" aren't actually that small) if you work full time you're often just subsidizing someone at the top working a few hours a week. And most small businesses are better off hiring more people for shorter shifts anyway, the quality of work is better and there are tax benefits for them.

That's all out the window if you ever have a kid though, if you have a kid you've got to resign yourself to a couple decades of hard wageslavery to support them, that's the price of being a responsible parent.
>>
>>26085620

Or get two part time jobs, you'll still be spending most of your life working but it will be less monotonous and you can always BTFO one of the jobs without losing your whole income.
>>
>>26083770
If you really don't want to have to do the grind the only way out is either to get an inheritance, win the lottery, or eventually get your own business to have others work for you.

There's a bunch of insurance places that do stuff like that. They train you and help you start another branch of their insurance company in another location. Then eventually if you do good enough you can hire your own people.
>>
>>26083839
That's only the BIG winners. There's quite a few regular million dollar winners
>>
>>26083806
these are all good solutions. i was just going to say find an easy place to work like 20 hours a week. Lots of places actually look for part time employees for simple ass jobs
>>
>>26083770

I feel your pain anon. I had/still have the same thoughts. To make matters worse, even if we managed to get friends one day, they'd all be preoccupied between their 9-5 jobs, families, spouses, and kids.

As for your question though; develop some creative passions and hobbies. Then go onto self employing yourself online so you'd at-least value your time spent and have a lot of free-time in between projects. Won't ever have to deal with people directly.

I'm that anon that has published novels and is moving onto game design too recently. The former especially make a lot of bank. Also get good at stocking and investing. There are online options for those too.

Between my current investments, stocks, and authoring, I already have my own paid off house and car. Enjoy doing it every day since those are things I did every day before I marketed myself.
>>
>>26083770
Wageslavery isn't too bad if you get a decent job that you enjoy.
I work 37 hours a week in a small IT company that pays well, where the managers are chill and everyone is friendly with each other. The only thing I miss about being NEET is getting to sleep in every day. Other than that I never want to go back. Working some 50 hour manual labour job for minimum wage is never worth it though.
>>
>>26083770
40 hours?
That's like working part time where I work.
>>
>>26083770
Seems to me that what you really want to do is blow your brains all over the ceiling, mate.
>>
>>26086152
Lemme guess, murica? I'm going to be working 70 hours a weak, once every two weeks, for a full time salary.
>>
Welcome to life, OP. Why do you think everyone tries to be a writer or an artist or an indie game dev or a youtube star?

Everybody feels just like you.
>>
>>26086272
Nah, corporate law trainee in the City.

At least I'm well paid and I love the job, so it's all good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.