[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand, do you guys want to be normies or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1445355269692.jpg (415KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445355269692.jpg
415KB, 1280x720px
I don't understand, do you guys want to be normies or not?
>>
We want their social status, but also don't want to be faggot cucks. We want to become enlightened normies.
>>
>>26083063
This tbqh, true robots would never be happy with a normie's definition of success but that doesn't mean being a robot means to be miserable forever.
>>
>>26083063
>only autists are capable of intelligence

This is why you're a failure.
>>
>>26083063
>Einstein wasn't popular among the elite social circles
>NGT isn't popular right now
mhm yep because the truly enlightened are hermits right?
>>
File: 1453832199684.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1453832199684.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>26083007
No not really
I just have my personality (or 'mental illness') conflict with my biological imperative for pair bonding occasionally

Occasionally this causes loneliness, but this is the only thing I regret
>>
>>26083007
I want to be accepted but I also don't want to be a brainwashed normie zombie.
>>
>>26083265
you've been brainwashed by /r9k/ though
>>
File: mhAMUkh.jpg (144KB, 912x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mhAMUkh.jpg
144KB, 912x1024px
>>26083226
>Einstein
>Enlightened

You've been brainwashed by the elite into thinking that science brings enlightenment, when in reality they only use it for the technology to further their globalist agenda. Take the green pill, friend.
>>
No, we want to be happy and content.
>>
>>26083007
We just want to be capable in our ability's without having to conform
>>
>>26083323
why are you so afraid of conformity? do you honestly believe everyone in the history of mankind that has ever done anything worthwhile was completely ignored or disdained by the mainstream/public?

Do you not believe that doctors and tech giants have social lives?
>>
>>26083274
True, which is almost as scary as being brainwashed by ingestion of normie media.
>>
>>26083007
All the anons here are at different stages of coping with the reality they wanted and the life they got.
Many of them got to invested in ideas such as "women are goddess treat them as such and you well be blessed" when the reality was "they are like all other people and many will use others if given the chance" and where they had such a high expectation they dont just plant there feet in reality and go "oh, I guess I need to because they are just broken like everything else in the world" They lash out in an extreme snap back to far and see women as a force of evil because they were spurn of their misunderstanding that laying at their feet was going to lead to one of them following you.
So that example I gave is going to hate women and want nothing to do with them, and for a good amount of time not want to accept the reality that everything just takes work.
Eventually he might hit depression, he might learn what men and women really are and understand finding one that he wants might take a good bit of work or be outright out reach, their anger might just go to culture (however they misspeak and say society which is not the case) and that's where you get terms like "normies" and what not
Ten you hit to paths, some will reach out and accept and understand that if they want certain things they need to learn how to get them doesn't mean they want to be a "normie" so much as they just want to spend with people and it be a good experience. At that stage they are the types asking for help and wanting to share tips. Others just bury deep down any thought of trying or changing out of either fear or a genuine inability too and just hate the culture they can't be a part of. At that point it's just a lot of hate and they are hitting supreme gentleman mode where they just want to fum and rage every time the pain touches them.
>>
>>26083007
The confusion comes from roastie "lol don't listen to this bitter virgin can't get laid lol" propaganda when the truth about their evil sex is told.

As if that answer from them shouldn't be proof in itself. They're sadists.
>>
>>26083323

This but worded better
>>
>>26083374
Not sure if retarded

People that live in conformity are those who will never become great, everyone else will either fail or succeed and become renown, all the people in history that have done great things were far far away from conformity and were only accepted once their deed was done because them being "different" (or special if you prefer) was something to aspire to.

You literally contradict yourself within the line.
>>
I'm a normie browsing /r9k/
>>
>>26083603
then fuck you and your lack of self esteem in the real world.
>>
I'm a failed normie

even more shameful

I am full of regret
>>
>>26083562
Dude that's other guys
For decades it's men mocking other men for their Vcard women didn't get into the all of it till the last 7 years or so
60's, 70's, 80's up it has always been guys mocking other guys for being virgins
Hell I worked at a plant where 30+ year old men were torturing one of their poor coworkers because he confused he was a virgin while drinking with the guys
When I challenged them what the point of doing it was they couldn't give me a real answer and just got pissy with me that I would challenge the value of sex to 30 something year old men stuck at a plant for a career path.
Im sure you'll find women that give them hard times but it is in no way the same number as guys to each other. Hell Ive meet woman that like the novelty of a virgin because they get to be the one running the show.
>>
>>26083235
>look mommy I used the hard words on the dictionary
>how many good boy points did I get?
>>
File: SteveJackieNeil1980-Crop1.jpg (88KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
SteveJackieNeil1980-Crop1.jpg
88KB, 630x350px
>>26083597
>you have to be autistic and succeed to be enlightened!
lmao
>>
>>26083007
Well, when you put it that way.
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26083603
I wager half the board is
Of us I wager there are:
some that are just underage and like shitposting here cause it's stupid easy to bait(especially if you claim to be a girl)
some that want to feel better and between the legit accounts and shitposting it works.
some that were former bots and just want to keep up with the community
others that have a self rightness that come here to "help"

I say at best maybe a quarter of the board is actually mid twenties or older and have actually started burning their future away.
>>
>>26083647
just smile anon :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.