[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in college >ignore everyone >grills sometimes come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: a28.jpg (31KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
31KB, 480x454px
>be in college
>ignore everyone
>grills sometimes come talk to me, probably out of pity because i'm always alone (i actually enjoy being alone and don't want to put in the effort to make friends)
>they decide they have to convince me to go to this party this weekend
>most of the class is going to be there
>bully me into giving them my phone number

i don't really want to go but it might be a quick and easy way to make friends. That also means i'll then have to talk to people between class.
There's also the possibility that it's just a trick to humiliate me. They know i'm a sperglord (one of them noticed i go wash my hands between every class and a bunch of other shit).
I'm feeling nauseous just thinking about it, what should i do?
>>
>>26082950
>grills sometimes come talk to me
im a solid 7/10 and this has never happened to me so it's likely a humiliation party

don't go anon
>>
>>26082950

Stop being a god damn manchild and go to the party. What are you missing to attend, another session with some game you've put 300 hours into?
>>
>>26082950
Just don't go. It's that simple.

Also tell the women to fuck off next time they approach you.
>>
File: 4y3edfse32.jpg (10KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
4y3edfse32.jpg
10KB, 260x384px
OP, they're doing that so you don't end up shooting them.
>>
>>26082950
Do you live in a place where sororities/clubs have PR or financial reasons to recruit as many as possible?

There are 3 possibilities.
One is that they're looking for fresh blood for whatever reasons, so they saw how beta you are and decided to take advantage of it.
Another reason could be feeling sorry for you.
Or maybe you're attractive. I knew a complete, 4chan-tier autist, who was fit, attractive and technologically incompetent enough to stay away from places like 4chan, or the internet in general. He was literally buying dragon-ball toys at a uni field trip.
>>
Unless youre a 10/10 sleeper chad theyre doing this for their degenerate sadistic shits and giggles
>>
>>26082963
The little self esteem i have comes from my looks. I took an interest in fashion, out of all things, so i probably kinda look like a chad

>>26083008
I'd probably watch a good movie instead of trying to fit in with strangers

>>26083043
I'm very soft spoken and raised in a decent family. I don't tell people to fuck off

>>26083067
I'm not an americlap
No frat, it's just a house party.
>>
>>26083113
>>26083105
>>26082963
I'm really outgoing, in college I made my entire dorm hang out all the time. If you lived in the dorm we would get you to hang out with us until we got to know you. Then if you sucked we'd leave you alone, if you were sleeper cool we'd keep bugging you. We had a lot of robots that were awesome and wouldn't come out unless we asked 10 times
>>
>>26083105
>3 possibilities
>List 2
>>
>>26083237
Please fuck off normalfag.
Just gtfo my board
>>
>>26083237
>MFW this kinda happened to me, but from the robot perspective
>>
>>26083300
Wow, this is real autism
>>
>>26082950
>There's also the possibility that it's just a trick to humiliate me
It's not a possibility it's a fact it will happen
>>
>>26082950
>There's also the possibility that it's just a trick to humiliate me.
This one.
>>
>>26082950
>bully me into giving them my phone number
How do you get bullied into that?
Just ignore them.
>>
>>26082963
>>26083462
>>26083540
You niggas are either paranoid or retarded.
Stop believing everything /r9k/ tells you. It's college, not high school.
>>
Fuck, I wish this would happen to me. Lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>26083631
>paranoid
>It's college not high school
I've had literally almost that exact scenario play out when I was in college and it was just them making fun of me the whole time.
It's not paranoia if it's a realistic likelihood.
>>
I don't have the feeling they're trying to humiliate me, it's just pity. Then again my social intelligence is almost nonexistent.
I'm very soft spoken and non confrontational. They asked my number and there was no real reason to say no, so i just mumbled "yeah sure.."
>>
>washing hands is a bad thing

>Go
>Get drunk for free
>make friends with the spergiest people there
>have sperg group
>fuck eachother because it's better than masturbating
>say no homo
>???
>profit
>>
don't go

you're going to be surrounded with these types of pushy people who need some autist to laugh at. people aren't nice, deep down they're all horrible.

>>26084057
pity is just a different form of humiliation
>>
don't go anon, normies are boring as fuck and never have anything interesting to stay other than ALCOHOL N WEED LMAO
>>
>>26083237

>If you sucked we'd leave you alone

Man I hate people, calling someone out so you can evaluate them and decide if they are good enough to hang out with you. Because King Nigger i.e YOU is so great.

Why the fuck dont you leave people alone period.
>>
I'm probably gonna drop from college very soon. So if it's a trick to humiliate me i won't be there for them to make fun of me.
Maybe one of them will want to have sex with me.
If i don't shit myself on the way there.
>>
>>26082963
>I'm a solid 7/10
>says me
Kek
>>
I am 65% sure its to humiliate you. So here is what u do:
-eat something that gives u diarheea
-tell them u have it bad
-if they want proof pic ur shit filled toilet and send it
>>
>>26082950
It sounds like they want to humiliate you to me.

Same kind of thing happened to me and a few other guys I knew in college that didn't talk much. We got approached by a group of semi-Chads and Staceys, they invited us to a house party, but when we got there all the normies did was make fun of us the whole time.

I'm happy that my bro flipped out and punched one of the Chads there square in the jaw since he has anger issues. Still friends with him to this day, real bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x613px
I say go. It'll be a story to tell. Just get a drink and let her introduce you to her friends. Go for the ugly one and hang around the kitchen to find some wasted girl to talk to.
>>
>>26083631
I am in college, and while I am a normal fag I do have a robot friend, which I would literally help hide a body if need be, main point is, college can be just as bad as highschool, if u have a bad classmates that are imature and think they are the shit and pcik on you cause are different can kill u inside. I was a robot in highschool, it took a party like this one to make me stop being one.(Still a virgin but have kissed grills before)
>>
>>26084475
>>26084529
they were never overly flirtatious or anxious for me to come though
they're more the mary sue kind that want everybody to have friends and be a normie
i don't see any reason to think it's a trap, but just the possibility of me makes me scared shitless
the potential bad outcome just greatly overweights the potential good outcome
>>
>>26084643
Well in any case it seems that you've already made your mind. Just keep in mind that normies are good at hiding how vicious they are towards robots, people like you and me. When you go to that party be mentally prepared.

Also have a good time, if you can.
>>
>>26085791
i feel like i should go but i really want to stay comfy at home
trying to fit in with normies is such a hassle
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.