[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>silly boys! i love lords of the ring!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 960x960px
>silly boys! i love lords of the ring!
>>
>>26082738
am I the only one who genuinely hates those movies? they're long as fuck and too boring.
>>
>>26082738
A lot of women like the Lord of the Rings series. Also an overwhelming majority that identify as fans have only watched the movies.

The book series isn't even particularly that great for someone who is more interested in plot than world-building.
>>
>>26082759
>>26082762
>silly boys you just don't get it! lotr is for real nerds only :)
>>
>>26082738
ur such a nerdddddd!!!!111
>>
>>26082853
why was I quoted you dumbfuck

I didn't even say anything about the girl.
>>
>>26082759
there are these things called books...
>>
File: 1438747116686.jpg (35KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1438747116686.jpg
35KB, 500x494px
>>26082759
Mfw when watched all three extended versions in a row. Best 9hours of movies I've seen tbqh.
>>
File: 1440442083045.png (42KB, 813x520px) Image search: [Google]
1440442083045.png
42KB, 813x520px
>hasn't read the books
>hasn't read the Silmarillion

Just off yourself desu
>>
>>26082738

>girl only has interests that are traditionally regarded as feminine

What a vapid cunt! Girls don't have REAL hobbies, like watching anime, am I right guys! haha

>girl shares a passion about something that many men happen to enjoy too

This fucking attention-seeking cunt! My precious Lord of the Rings!!!1! It's waaay too complicated for those whores. I bet she can't even recite five minutes of dialog in elvish... Whaa whaa
>>
>>26082974
>everyone in r9k is the same person

That's not very original senpai
>>
>>26082974
>two thousand and sixteen AD
>being a whiteknight
>being a cuck
reddit/tumblr/bernie/librul pls go
>>
>>26082762
thinking back to when i read them, i don't know why i ever liked them

the writing is terrible and the only thing worth a shit are the world building aspects. people give jackson shit for turning the books into action movies, but if they were to do a straight 1:1 copy of the books it would have been extremely boring and weak.
>>
>>26083018
MRA/10, neckbeard beta detected
>>
>>26082974
>shares a passion
I can make scrambled eggs, and only scrambled eggs. Am I a chef?
>>
>>26083018
why do people here hate bernie

he's literally the savior of NEETs
>>
>>26083086
That is your retort, seriously? We're talking about hobbies and recreational activities here. So are people who aren't professional film critics not allowed to critize movies? Or how about books? You gonna tell me that only people who studied literature are passionate about reading? GTFO
>>
>>26083086
>people can't like things if they haven't tried every other thing in its category
you're a retard
>>
>>26082974
Are you a fucking woman or something? Wtf Is wrong with you?
>>
>>26083253
Do you come here because you expect this place to be an echo chamber? Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>26082738

Are... are you implying her tattoo is Elvish? Cause it's Sanskrit...
>>
>>26083106
because trump is hilarious and based
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.