[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1453893734835.jpg (118KB, 1440x2292px) Image search: [Google]
1453893734835.jpg
118KB, 1440x2292px
Any robots got tattoos?, just got this done yesterday, still need to do other side of forearm and up my arm aswell.
>>
File: tatss.jpg (810KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tatss.jpg
810KB, 1000x2000px
>paying money to permanently ruin your body
>>
im thinking of getting a back tattoo, maybe a nice mural of my waifu orsomething. theres nothing really important to me.
>>
>>26080261
If that's your first tattoo you're a fucking faggot. I have tons but I can hide them under my shirt then I meet "le badass" 18 year olds with sleeves who work at starbucks.

Tattoos are becoming more accepted but there's still a stigma and you've fucked yourself if you've gone past the elbow before 25/have locked down a good job.
>>
>>26080291
Not really, i work in construction where they dont look at how you look just at how well you do your job, in a industry where face tattoos are accepted i think ill be alrite
>>
I got a lot of shitty tattoos, thankfully i can hide them with a shirt+shorts

Got a straight black line down my spine, like 1' thick. Was meaning to get it made into a cross or something, never did. Gets a lot of laughs though

Got a massive anchor on my upper left arm.

God, got fucking my little pony cutie marks on both of my thighs, like goddamn proper sized ones too. They also get a lot of laughs
>>
File: logo_lunar_aurora.png (18KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
logo_lunar_aurora.png
18KB, 245x206px
Planning to have this band's crescent moon logo done on my shoulder.
>>
Serious question: is it worth submitting some of my drawings (png or svg or gif or whatever preserved the shape the best) to a tattoo studio?
>>
>paying to be branded a fag for life
>being this degenerate

Kill yourself.
>>
>How can I make people think I'm interesting without actually doing anything or having to actually be interesting? I know! I'll get a tattoo!
>>
File: image447.jpg (89KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image447.jpg
89KB, 1024x512px
If you're going to mutilate your body at least do it in a cool way and by yourself
>>
>>26080261
I like it, makes me want to play Limbo again.
>>
>>26080422
They look cooler fresh than healed/scarred.
>>
I'm torn on the idea of getting a tattoo. I feel like it would have a lot of meaning (a friend died and I'd be getting the same tat he had) but on the other hand I plan on teaching english in japan after collage and tattoos are considered taboo there.

Doushiou roboto?
>>
>>26080448
>I plan on teaching english in japan after collage
>teaching english
>collage
>>
>being upset and angry at other peoples choices when those choices don't affect you at all.

There's no greater indicator of how much of a cunt someone is than their reaction to tattoos

I have no tattoos. I don't give a fuck about what people do.
>>
>>26080459
Sorry. It's 3 am here, so my English isn't going to be perfect.
>>
>>26080284
This isn't /b/, stop posting rekt content.
>>
>>26080261
Tattoos: 100% proof that you'll never be actually successful at life.
>>
>>26080493
Its called having an opinion.
>>
No and I'd rather not.
>>
>>26080599

Autism: 100% percent proof you haven't got a fucking clue but will express your opinions anyway
>>
>>26080609

It's called pointlessly wasting your time and energy getting mad at nothing
>>
File: DSC00063.jpg (93KB, 663x884px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00063.jpg
93KB, 663x884px
had this one done like a year ago, my only tattoo
>>
>>26080674

We can see the other tattoo on your arm, you useless troll.
>>
I haz a few, but i won`t post since 90% of people here are assholes when it comes to tattoos
>>
>I'm going to scribble on my body
>I want it to be permanent
kek

low iq mongoloid
>>
>>26081314

And yet far smarter and successful and wealthier people than you have tattoos

It must be miserable being so pathetic you have to cling to false notions of worth to find reasons not to kill yourself
>>
why ruin your skin faggot
>>
>>26080991
Not autistic.

Upper level management normie here to laugh at idiots who will regret irreversible "body mods".

Trailer park tier behavior.
>>
>>26081394
>And yet far smarter and successful and wealthier people than you have tattoos

Depends on how you define success, intelligence and wealth

I've successfully managed to avoid permanently damaging my body on purpose because I'm not a culturally bankrupt, braindead degenerate. In doing so, I've saved thousands of dollars.
>>
>robots
>tattoos
LITERALLY NO ROBOT HAS EVER GOTTEN A TATTOO. I GET TIRED OF ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES PUSHING THIS SHITTY MEME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26080284
A dumb bitch is a dumb bitch no matter what she does
>>
>>26081562
>defending trashy behavior

Go back to the Midwest garbagebot
>>
File: 1.jpg (359KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
359KB, 680x1671px
Gonna get one next month, it will be above the elbow so I don't fuck up my job oportunities.
>>
>>26081562

But that's no one's objective assessment of success.

I didn't shit my pants today, and that doesn't make me a success by any reasonable measure.

You're the worst kind of culturally bankrupt degenerate, the pretentious loser who seeks reasons to feel superior to others through meaningless and superficial things.
>>
>>26080261
Looks really nice, bro.
Was thinking about getting something like that on my leg sometime.
>>
>>26081854
Yeah, I can type up a long response too. You.want a fucking medal or a chest to pin it on? If tattoos don't hinder success then why does every professional have to cover them up. You're probably a guaged ear faggot who still thinks he can salvage a modicum of "professional appearance" once you take out your ear fedoras and actually become and adult.

To each their own, have fun dating single moms :^)
>>
File: 1451283391425.png (513KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451283391425.png
513KB, 800x600px
>>26081394
>"successful people have done it, that means it's right!"
>>
Fashion is for women and tattoos are an even more illogical, wasteful and pretentious excuse for "self expression".
>>
>>26080261
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26081970

I love how retards always pull out the "you're probably..." lines when they're BTFO and have nothing.

>>26081990

>le I'll pretend he implied something he didn't because I'm weak and shit maymay

Cry more, omegas.
>>
>>26080493
>im always neutral, look how much smarter i am
Spineless faggot
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.