[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umm...anon is that an android phone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (72KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 468x286px
Umm...anon is that an android phone
>>
>>26077084
fuck off back to starbucks and never mention my name again you pathetic normie whores
>>
I fucking love android holy fuck

My ipod touch is literally shit with the new ios updates
>>
>>26077084
Psh, no, i'm dumb as fuck and can only operate an iphone. Please kill me
>>
File: 3259023509235.jpg (356KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
3259023509235.jpg
356KB, 1500x2057px
>anon just asked me out and he doesn't even have the most recent model of the iphone, what a fucking poorfag loser
>>
>>26077084
Yeah, just like yours, What's your point?
>>
> having any smartphone

fuck off normalfag
>>
>being so poor and basic bitch you don't have a grown ups smart phone
>>
File: 12.png (537KB, 1168x620px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
537KB, 1168x620px
>What phone do you have, Stacey?
>An android!
>But what phone is it?
>Oh, it's a Samsung.
>Yeah, but which one?
>Oh, I don't know.
>>
No, it's Symbian you vapid slut. This is why you'll never be anything.
>>
>>26077204

>actually expecting people to know or care about the specific phone models they have
>>
>>26077228
How do you not know when you have to go to the store and physically pick one out? It's written all over the area where the phone sits in the store, the box, and probably says it somewhere on the actual phone itself, and since most normalfags are too clumsy and/or careless to keep their phone safe normally, they get cases, meaning they have to go find one that is made for their specific phone. Even if it were only ever told to them one time, how can they forget what phone they just got? How does it not stuck in their head?

A normalfag gets the Note 5. There's commercials about it all the time on TV. How do they not go "oh, look, that's the phone I just got, the Note 5." Or when the next one comes out, how do they not go "oh, it's the newer version of my phone!" It doesn't make any sense how someone can actually not know what phone they have. It's harder to not know than to know by a million times.
>>
>>26077370
fair point but your post reeks of autism
>>
>>26077400
Kiss my ass burgers
>>
>>26077370

Quick, what brand of milk do you have in your fridge?
>>
>>26077084
y-you too

this comment is not original
>>
>>26077420
>Comparing milk to phone

Is this a brand new meme?
>>
>>26077420
Galliker's. It's the brand they have at the convenience store near my house.
>>
>>26077370

>this much pure autism

>normie needs / wants new phone
>oooh, that one is gold! I'll take it
>why yes, I would like a case salesperson
>gets home, unbox, plug in, throw away packaging
>>
>>26077084
no its my gameboy
>>
Mfw gossip girl is my guilty pleasure and like to pretend that I'm awkward Dan from the first season, who gets the best stacy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVh6IS0EdrM
>>
>>26077478
Why can anyone make such an expensive decision with absolutely no thought put into it? All I did was some quick Google searching on my old phone while I was at the store. It took about 10 minutes for me to decide what the best deal would be and what would make me happiest. Why would a normie not do this at the very least? Or ask the salesperson a few questions about the differences between phones? My grandmother did that, and she's an old lady that can't use it to its full potential anyway. My grandfather would also never spend so much money on something without doing some research beforehand.

But it shouldn't be a shock to me, anymore. Years ago, I overheard two black women talking about how the one was getting a new phone. She said she was getting the iPhone because it had emojis. This moment stuck with me and still pisses me off to this day.
>>
>>26077420
Brynes farm
>>
>>26077585
They're just purchasing the newest one they don't pay attention to numbers unless it's on an iPhone
>>
>>26077645
Why would they do that? There's plenty of new phones that come out all at the same time. Even my retarded mother decides that she wants the latest Note because it comes with a stylus. If she just went with the absolute newest phone, she would have gotten something else and wouldn't have been as happy with her phone. Normalfags like keeping themselves happy, right? So why wouldn't they want to get the phone that could make them happiest? It makes no sense. Normalfags make no sense.
>>
>>26077084
No, it's a flip phone.

>having a smartphone
Why?
>>
>>26077747
Chan browsing in bed. Music in the car. YouTube or stupid phone games to pass the time when waiting for something.
>>
a true alpha would rather risk looking a little uncool than spend way too much money on some overpriced, proprietary crap because it's "trendy"
>>
>>26077769
>Chan browsing in bed.
I can't drink coffee lying down, and if I'm going to sit up I'd rather just be at a desk on a proper computer.

>Music in the car.
I only drive once a week or so. Besides, music in the car would be distracting.

>YouTube or stupid phone games to pass the time when waiting for something.
Waiting for what? I'm a NEET.
>>
>>26077815
If you're a NEET, there's no real reason to get one. I'm not, so it makes sense for me to have one. I like browsing in bed. It puts me to sleep. Music in the car is probably unsafe, but I don't care, it makes me feel good. I have a 1hr 45min wait between two of my classes at school. My phone keeps my occupied while I eat my lunch and relax between classes.
>>
>>26077805
What? I paid 300 for a unlocked iPhone 5s brand new with GSM

Sure I could get an android with similar specs for 200 but I have a finger print scanner, sapphire camera lense, all parts made by Apple, FaceTime, a shit load of features, and the simplicity and superiority of the iOS

Not to mention not looking autistic. The only difference between this an android phone the same price is it will take slightly better pictures and have a faster processor which does nothing
>>
>>26077420

HEB brand reduced fat milk bitch
>>
>>26077924
Also inb4 SIM card I had a SIM card with EVErYtHiNg tons of pics I need and like 2 years worth of history. I logged into my apple account and boom iCloud has all my photos from when I had my iPod touch and they're still there and always will be
>>
>>26077924
>finger print scanner
Worthless

>sapphire camera lense
Literally doesn't mean anything

>all parts made by Apple
You think having components with the prices jacked up is a good thing?

>FaceTime
>What is Skype?

>a shit load of features
You mean like a removable battery and expandable storage? OH WAIT

>the simplicity and superiority of the iOS
LOL
>>
>>26078014
What?!? How is 100% accuracy and s feature used by banks and millionaires to store their shit worthless? Sapphire gives you perfect clarity and much better than an average lense, iOS is better android is ugly as piss and has all those annoying notifications in the corner
>>
>>26078014
With all parts made by Apple means 100% warranty coverage and no use of cheap Chinese garbage parts

Plus iCloud and FaceTime over Skype and finding a 3rd party cloud
>>
>>26077924
How does it feel to get posthumously buttfucked by Steve Jobs?

See >>26078014 for a list of reasons why your asshole has stretched to prolapse.
>>
>>26078061
If you think finger print scanner is stupid you're fucking retarded
>>
File: Capture.png (13KB, 521x135px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13KB, 521x135px
>>26078060
>With all parts made by Apple means 100% warranty coverage and no use of cheap Chinese garbage parts

In addition to its fantastic OS for mobile devices, the Google company also owns a nifty little service called a "search engine".
>>
>>26078061
Dude even the people who make those android shit bricks use iPhones
>>
>>26078042
>How is 100% accuracy and s feature used by banks and millionaires to store their shit worthless?

A 4-6 digit PIN is more than enough to keep whatever you have on your phone protected.

>Sapphire gives you perfect clarity and much better than an average lense,

And yet the iPhone's camera is consistently outclassed by not only Samsung's Galaxy series, but a variety of other phones too.

>iOS is better android is ugly as piss and has all those annoying notifications in the corner

Now you're just being retarded.

>>26078060

Where the fuck do you think Apple is getting their parts? The only difference is that some parts have Apples logo on them so they're automatically more expensive now because "Oh look APPLE made it!"
>>
>>26078125
That's just the labor the parts aren't using cheap Chinese lead it's just they pay chinks 3 dollars a day to put it together
>>
>>26078094
It's not secure. All I have to do to get into your phone is put my hand in a bag of Cheetos.
>>
>>26078189
>being this delusional
>backpeddling this hard to justify his purchases
>>
File: 1442149151946.jpg (196KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442149151946.jpg
196KB, 533x800px
>Anon why don't you want a car
Because I'm not interested in learning to drive, and more importantly, I don't need to currently
>But it's so fun, lol, you can drive your friends around
What's the fun in wasting petrol in a car I already wasted thousands of dollars on?
>B-b-b-b-but you you can drive your friends around! Lol!

I had this exact conversation with someone once. I honestly don't like the thought of spending so much damn money just to put myself behind the wheel of a fast-moving hunk of metal and plastic. It'd stress the fuck out of me.
Plus, most cars look ugly, anyway.
>>
>>26078264
It is admittedly very fun to drive around at dangerous speeds at night time. The convenience is nice, too. Not worth it if you have other means of transportation, though.
>>
>>26077924
>all parts made by Apple
lol
they don't make any of it. they (pay someone else to) stick it all together and slap their logo on it in the same way that dell doesn't actually make computer components
you could have an android phone with literally the exact same components and you would never even know
>>
>>26078383
Yeah but dell is shit. Apple is the top of the market so they make sure to only use quality shit

iPhones are like alien wares man overpriced but cool features flashy devices and good parts
>>
>>26077420
Cravendale Skimmed.
>>
>>26078400
$2.76 has been credited to your account. You're currently our #1 shill of the month
>>
>>26078441
It's just I haven't seen a legitimate argument it's 300 for a galaxy s4 and 300 dollars for an iPhone 5s
>>
Yeah, I don't have tiny hands.
>>
>>26077084
No its a blackberry you bitch. Enjoy your virus meme OS and social media 'apps'.
>>
>>26078464
>It's just I haven't seen a legitimate argument

Look at the specs you fucking Appledrone. Every year the iPhone gets BTFO by the Galaxy series.
>>
>>26078480
Again I don't need excess process speed because I don't play those shitty 3D phone games and the fingerprint scanner and FaceTime is better than that android shit

Plus it has the cool camera shit like slow motion video and panorama
>>
>>26077585
You realize stores let you play with phones before you buy them right? There's literally no need to know what model number they are.
>>
>>26078511
> I don't need excess process speed because I don't play those shitty 3D phone games

That's a shit excuse considering your phone processes a shitton more than just games but whatever.

>fingerprint scanner and FaceTime is better than that android shit

The Galaxy S5 and S6 have a fingerprint scanners, and Skype is more accessible than FaceTime because you can use it with more than just the people who have the same phone as you.
>>
Is no one going to talk about the fact that Apple products are MADE to get slower over time so that their users will buy new ones? Their marketing techniques are fucking dirty and their products are overpriced because they know people would buy them anyway.

Plus almost nothing is customizable; where's the fun and uniqueness that android offers?
>>
>>26078630
Most iphone owners I know knows to stay on the iOS version the phone came with tbqh.
>>
>>26078585
Just googled it and everyone is saying the fingerprint scanner is shit on android
>>
>>26078678
Fingerprint scanners in general are garbage. Just another marketing meme zero actual added security
>>
>>26078630
Prove it

Gfjybjjg
>>
>>26077420
who /winco/ here
>>
>>26078699
How? I've never had it say wrong fingerprint once and I've even used the scanner while it was upside a lot it's literally as good as the security in the military
>>
>>26078791
>it's literally as good as the security in the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u4ZLGsw1zo

Skip to 13:20
>>
iPhones are shit. I had one handed down to me and I fucking hated it.
The software is shit and intentionally runs poorly on older models.
The hardware is usually crappy and underpowered, and fragile as fuck.
The fact you have to sync it with iTunes all the time to copy basic files is fucking disgraceful.
And its all locked down in a closed market app store.
You can't fucking do anything with them without jailbreaking. What is the point?
I could do more with my old symbian phone.

The only thing andoid lacks is good idle battery life. In everything else it's much better. If you get a Google phone or one that has as close to stock android as possible on it like a motorolla, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Rooting, custom firmware, kernel tweaks. Whatever you need it to do.
>>
>>26077370
To be fair I don't really know what type of phone I have because its not a flagship phone.
It's some offbrand, Samsung lookalike. But I know it starts with an A.
>>
>>26078848
I'm sure people are going to do that to look at literally nothing of value in my phone also an otter box would stop thst
>>
>>26077723
Your the only person who cares.
>phones
>expensive
>>
>>26078942

If you have nothing on your phone worth protecting why are you holding the fingerprint scanner as the holy grail of the iPhone? It's literally a gimmick feature that actually provides less security than a decent PIN.
>>
>>26078710
google "iphone planned obsolescence"
>>
I use my Android to play games
I attach a USB gamepad to my phone and then use screen mirroring to broadcast the screen on the living room TV.

In short I get to play PSP games on a 50 inch TV with a physical gamepad
>>
>>26077420
i have milk from the local market, milk from a farmer's cow
>>
Android can run Debian in chroot. I have installed a C compiler and now I can program and run those programs right on my phone

iPhone are plain overpriced
>>
>>26078264
There's a reason people find it weird, driving is a major life skill and if you literally have no need for it then you must have no job, friends or life (or live right in the middle of a big city, but if you did then people wouldn't be questioning you).

I put it off for quite a few years telling myself I wasn't interested and didn't need to drive, but once you actually have a car you realize how limited you were before and how pathetic it was that I didn't just man up and learn quicker.
>>
>>26079067
Found the /g/entooman
>>
>>26077420
CLOVER, whole milk
But let's not stop there. Can I remember all my brando while laying in bed? Let's see...
Same brand for butter
And 1 of my yogurts
The rest of the yogurts are Oikos
The pickles are valasic farmers garden
Driscollis packs my blueberries and raspberries
Odwalla assorted juice beverages
3/4ths of a Pepsi
4 pack of monster energys
Safeway brand grapefruit orange snack things
Oscar Meyer thick cut bacon, Applewood smoked I believe

Shit. Can't remember the brand of deli lunch meat I have. Guess I lose
>>
>>26079067
Aren't galaxies the same price as iPhone?
>>
>>26078992
Dude you realize that finger swabbing thing wouldn't even work if you programmed your pinky and not your thumb
>>
>>26079141
I own a $150 chinese phone
It overtakes iPhones in a lot of departments, while costing a fraction.
For starters it has a pretty nice 1080p screen that you can only find in the iPhone 6s+ which costs $750
>>
>tfw apple's hypergrowth is ending
>>
>>26079022
Seems latency-ish.
>>
>why don't you have a smartphone anon? are you poor or something?
>>
>>26077420
Publix nigga
>>
>>26078464
>http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5685&idPhone2=5371

I would prefer Samsung but hey - it's your money
>>
I had the galaxy note 3 for a couple years and I hated that fucking phone, battery life sucked dick and every day a new glitch or weird Android quirk popped up
>>
>>26079817
yea i am
you cant unlick my butthole though
>>
>android
>costs less
>can browse internet perfectly fine
>can use all apps i would want to use perfectly fine
>actually has an sd card so i can store music on it without being forced into using shitty fucking itunes
>does anything else i would want a phone to do

why the fuck would i buy an iphone
>>
N-no, it's a FIrefox OS phone by LG.
>>
>>26077420
>drinking milk
Are you a child?
>>
Yes... and I truly don't give a fuck what you think.
>>
>>26077420
Organic Moo-Milk, semi-skimmed
>>
The worst thing about this thread is it'd never actually happen in real life and shitloads of women have Samsung and Xperia phablets.

I can't imagine how much of a faggot you'd have to be to try to shame people into iPhones.
>>
>>26078014
>FaceTime
I am pretty sure my old flip phone could do that stuff
It was just called something else
>>
File: 45dx9_img.jpg (136KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
45dx9_img.jpg
136KB, 1279x719px
>>26077084
no it's samsung, why?
>>
>>26078125
>implying Taiwan and Mongolia aren't Chinese clay
Also Korea is just a puppet
>>
>>26081407
Good taste in chocolate desu
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>26077084

>he fell for the apple meme
>>
>>26081418
>Good taste in chocolate desu
y-you too
>>
>>26078780
winco milk sucks
>>
Look at you fucking autists breaking down spec comparisons between apple and android. You just can't get it through your faggot brains, can you?

>Apple is trendy.
>Droid is the Casio Shock of phones.

Now excuse me while I tell Siri to call that slut I'm gonna smash in a few hours.
>>
>>26081580

>telling yourself this as the tears drip onto your shitty 5c

>i-i-im t-t-trendy guiz
>>
>>26077924
>finger print scanner
nice try mister shekelstein, but my Android has that too
>>
File: 1375643281749.png (116KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1375643281749.png
116KB, 405x405px
>>26081407

>Oblivion
>>
>Buy a new phone
>Realize I never call or text anyone and just use it when Im really bored at work or school to play games
>>
File: PA291908.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
PA291908.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
The iPhone 7 has some pretty good features like the sensitivity based 'right click' function. No one has ever grilled me for using an android phone except for one girl and she's a close friend of mine who only hated the fact that she can't use certain emojis when texting me.

Also I think my phone looks great. I love the sleekness that it has since I've always wanted an Xperia or some of those other chinese designed phones but without the insane import pricetags. A couple of people have actually asked me about/complimented me on my phone since it's not relatively well known.

The iPhone craze isn't as strong as it was during 3/4 gen and its specs hold up well nowadays.
>>
>>26077084
No one gives a shit about what phone you use. I'm a girl and I have a Windows phone. Don't give a shit because I mostly use it to read fanfic in the bath or in bed.
>>
>>26077420
$450+ Phone
Compared to a $3 gallon of milk that changes in brand depending what's cheaper.
You fucking retard
>>
>>26077084
normie girls couldnt give 2 shits what type of phone you have you complete autist
>>
>>26077084
>whip out my galaxy 6 edge plus
>all girls tell me how beautiful it is

Goodbye iphones
>>
hey androidfags go to a video that doesn't sound like it was recorded in a hurricane, oh wait
>>
>>26077103
0-100 nigga real quick
>>
>>26078400

Dell has been making a comeback for a while now. their xps series of laptops are great.
>>
>>26077084
Yeah it is bitch and it runs a lot better than your piece of shit iphone you fucking pleb
>>
who /nexus6p/ here? great phone for a good price. biggest issue is that it's made by huawei.
>>
>>26084344
believing this makes you worse than them
>>
>>26084369
prove me wrong then
>>
>>26084375
The iPhone 6 has a much better processor and more memory than the Galaxy S2
>>
I'll never buy another fucking iPhone in my life
my iPhone 4 fell just 1 time parallel to the ground and the glass fucking shattered
>>
yeah, it is. it's MY android phone, not all of us suck our dad's dick every time we want some spending money. fuck outta here you michelle trachtenberg mila kuniz love child lookin ass bitch
>>
>>26084375
The iPhone 6s runs as fast or much faster than a majority of the current gen phones

but you wouldn't know that since you're just a anti-mainstream faggot who pretends to know anything about technology
>>
>>26084467
Runs just as fast but costs twice as much
ok
>>
>>26084437
>not buying a $80 rubber case made in china for 8 cents every time you prematurely upgrade your phone

oy vey!
>>
File: 1427770940878.jpg (61KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1427770940878.jpg
61KB, 540x406px
>>26084482
>moving the goalpost
>thinking the iPhone costs more than 1k which is double the S6 edge price
nice job retard
>>
>>26084486
>tfw I was using a fucking vans silicone case
fuck you
>>
>>26077149
It's funny that people think that way, that I paid for university and have two cars and am not 30 years old doesn't account for anything...
>>
>>26077149
I literally heard a grill say that today
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.