[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl who smokes /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (290KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1364x2048px
Would you date a girl who smokes /r9k/?
>>
>>26076998
Yes but I like smoking too so there's that.
>>
Went on one date with a girl who smoked. It was kind of annoying, she was constantly complaining that she needed to smoke and was getting irritable in its absence.

It's a lovely habit.
>>
I wouldn't care because I smoke
>>
>>26076998
Damn, i cringed so hard reading this pic, OP. What the fuck, don't post dumb stuff like this without spoilers or something, shit.

And I don't care about girls who smoke, but they better use mints or gum or something. I'll even carry it for them to use
>>
Ofcourse, i smoke too.
>>
Honestly no.

And I'm a smoker myself
>>
File: 1438147364115.jpg (82KB, 711x632px) Image search: [Google]
1438147364115.jpg
82KB, 711x632px
>Walking back from class with a qt who's far too good for me
>She pulls out some giant box and starts vaping
>Realize that she's just a normalfag who I still fucking want

For some reason vaping is a thousand times more obnoxious than smoking, and I can't tell why.
>>
Yeah but it's a turn off if she smoked frequently. I smoke a lot, though.
>>
>>26077146
It's like smoking for special snowflakes.
>>
Nope. Lost a fair chunk of my family to cancer. Everyone in that group was a frequent smoker. Rather not voluntarily submit myself to watch someone else I care about go down that particular path.

Admittedly I am a hypocritical motherfucker, I don't care about booze or other 'light' drugs. Hardly fair to condemn them, I'm more then frequently drunk myself. I just have bad memories with cigarettes, and would simply not get into a relationship with someone who smokes.
>>
I find women that smoke to be more attractive.

Who cares, anyway? Who would quit smoking cigarettes for somebody else? And what kind of person would actually make somebody do that?
>>
File: lizsmoke04.jpg (170KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
lizsmoke04.jpg
170KB, 640x960px
>>26077275
>I find women that smoke to be more attractive
Smoking is pretty sexy, but it ages you like shit, especially women.

Dudes can sometimes end up grizzled, but women just go full hag.
>>
>>26076998
>hello most socially autistic board
>let me ask you another question about females
wow this aught to be a cool and original thread :^)
>>
Not just no but hell no.

Smoking is the most unattractive thing you can do. I cannot even breathe when I smell cigarette smoke, or that fucking skunk smell of marijuana either. If I could help it, I'd date an asthmatic, so she had zero chance of ever picking up smoking.
>>
>>26076998
Eh, as long as it's not a pack a day
>>
>>26076998
oh my god is this the kind of shit that normie cunts find "deep"
kill me now
>>
>inhaling sticks of tar and cancer for a 10 second long weak buzz
stupidest shit ever
>>
No. The long odds are she, her place and car will smell like an ash tray. I'll pass.
>>
I would because I smoke as well, though I don't smoke often.
>>
My ciggs are my friends. I don't sit there sucking them down like I see so many others do but I like em. Girl is cool with em then sure but I sure as hell ain't quitting me for somebody else. Its not about doing stuff for somebody else but its more about doing what you like for you and somebody else enjoying it with you.
>>
>>26077146
it's the smoke
my brother has about 5k sunk into different vape setups and is constantly trying to sell me one

he sets them all to spew out massive clouds of smoke and whatever room he goes in starts to cloud up almost immediately
it's pretty obnoxious, but I can see how fun it is
like when I used to try blowing smoke rings
>>
I'd date anyone who has a pussy that doesn't stink and isn't 400 lbs.
>>
>>26076998
this pic is fucking stupid.

also, yes but only because I barely have any choice. most young women in my country are smoking idiot pieces of shit. it's fucking disgusting.
>>
Yes, I'm a smoker myself.
>>
>>26077146
Because 4chan told you you should be annoyed by it. I've been here for years and I've seen so many people adopt nonsensical attitudes just because it's a meme or whatever.
>>
No because i hate the smell of cigarettes and would prefer someone I like not dying of cancer
>>
>>26077338
I dated asthma gf who smoked
>>
File: 1430254348556.jpg (51KB, 433x411px) Image search: [Google]
1430254348556.jpg
51KB, 433x411px
>>26077642
4chan didn't tell me shit about vaping.

Something about the way she did it just totally disgusted me. Not for any health reasons or anything, but it was something about the act itself.

Trust me, I'm aware of how insane it is.

I think it just broke some insane delusion I had about her.
>>
>>26077508
>My ciggs are my friends

>inanimate objects are your friends
>radioactive fertilizer used in tabacco plantages is your friend
>carciogenic components are your friends
>decreased lung capacity is your friend
>dying from throat and lung cancer is your friend
>premature aging is your friend

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

the nicotine addiction in your brain is saying "my cigs are my friends", not you.

the cig lobbyists and brand owners know the dangers and don't even smoke themselves, you fool.
>>
>>26077730
My desk, my computer and my jeep are my friends too. Got a fucking problem? They are there when I want/need em. Are you? Is anybody else? No? didn't think so.

You are just spouting your christian bible shit without thinking of anybody else. Stop trying to convert me so I go to heaven when I never cared in the first place. Leave this thread you mulsim tier shit.
>>
At least that's really not so bad.
I'm falling for a girl with a hereditary auto immune disease.

I really like her, but I can't help but worry about any children we may have one day if it progresses any further.
And I do want children.

At least smokers can stop smoking.
>>
>>26077765
>being this deluded
>generalizing that much
>religion wasn't even mentioned at all
>ad homimem "arguments"

I see the smoke has killed too many brain cells already
>>
>>26077818
Leave. Nobody wants you're kind. I bet you respond to obvious bait too.
>>
>>26077765
>someone said something I disagree with
>blame it on the bible

Lolwut. Cigarettes are objectively retarded. Keep killing yourself, faggot, you're doing the world a favor.
>>
>>26077765
>You are just spouting your christian bible shit
It's literally the opposite. It's Science, you dipshit
>>
>smoke every day with girl i like
>we both escalated each others smoking habits
>its our little thing
>she never likes me back
>that makes me smoke even more
>gonna get cancer because of this one girl

it hurts but i dont wanna quit yet
>>
I like girls who smell nice.

Smoking doesn't smell nice. And if they smoke a lot the smell stains their clothes, hair and skin and its kinda nasty. Plus smooching them is groady cause they taste like an ashtray.
>>
>>26077338
yr a fucking bitch and care too much
>>
>>26077338
m8 I almost died from asthma like 5 times in the past year and I picked up smoking
>>
>tfw my stomach and lungs are fucked up and can't drink/smoke for 6 months
It's been nearly a week and I'm dying. I drink because it's the only thing that can help in social situations and smoking does the same too. Having to give up both of them at the same time has been fucking nuts. I don't even crave the alcohol or nicotine, I just want to not be sober for social shit that's forced upon me.
>>
I knew a guy that smoked 24/7 and literally coughed up blood on a daily basis. He was content with the fact that he'd die young. Why do smokers seem to be so ok with the fact that what they're doing is killing them?
>>
Is a couple to few cigarettes per day acceptable?
>>
>>26078760
that's what i'm at and i think most people don't think much of that/notice too much at that level
>>
one time i was dating a girl who hated smoking and looked down on all smokers, but i smoked the entire time we were together. she never noticed and only found out after we broke up. if you think you can tell someone is a smoker no matter what, you're probably wrong.
>>
I vape. The moment my ex pulled out some blueberry cigarettes and smoked one I had this image of a whore in my head. It was nonsense but it was there. Women who smoke are unattractive. Don't care I'd they vape.
>>
File: 20160125_235138974.jpg (74KB, 280x384px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_235138974.jpg
74KB, 280x384px
>>26077699
Checked.

>the way she did that

You probably over analyzed her as she vaped in a smug way completely putting you off.
>>
who wants to live forever anyway?
>>
File: cancer.png (21KB, 326x318px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
21KB, 326x318px
>2016
>smoking cigarettes

if you'd ever seen someone who looks like the cigarette commercials, all fucked up on an oxygen tank and shit and skin all discolored and cant even breathe, in real life like i have, you would never smoke a cigarette again in your entire life. i avoid cigarette smokers in public like the fucking plague now.
>>
Have you ever heard the voice of a woman who smokes regularly?
It sounds awful. She could be the sexiest looking woman ever but when words escape her mouth you'd just want to press your hands against your ears in horror as her voice grates against your eardrums.
>>
>>26077338

Hmmm... I don't get this. I don't smoke myself but it's just smoke, what's the problem with it?
>>
>>26079326
huh, 150 cases per 100,000 people.

those odds don't seem so bad really
>>
>>26077338
>I'd date an asthmatic, so she had zero chance of ever picking up smoking.
>thinking asthmatic people wouldn't smoke
My asthma made smoking a bitch, but i kept doing it for 2 years. I switched (for the most part) to vaping, but even now if I'm having a bad day, fuck breathing hand me that coffin nail
>>
>>26076998
If you're a non-smoker and don't live with smokers you realize they stink to high Hell.

I'd take a yeast infected snootch over a healthy non-smoker vajayjay any day
>>
Just no. Could not stand to date one.
>>
i have and it's disgusting

it's like making out with an ashtray
>>
>>26076998
Only cute 2D girls
>>
File: 1436920661080.jpg (11KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
1436920661080.jpg
11KB, 243x251px
No, they have terrible breath for the most part. Even if it's not horrible it's noticeably different.
>>
>>26080515
There's plenty of problem outside of lung cancer smoking can cause Anon, like heat disease and emphysema.
>>
File: 1445200843632.jpg (29KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1445200843632.jpg
29KB, 200x226px
>>26076998
Nah.
It's fine if you want to smoke, but keep that shit away from me. I absolutely cannot stand cigarette smoke. Hell, just any visible gas in general. No, vaping is just as awful and insufferable as smoking, stop doing it in public.
But then again smoking is one of my fetishes so maybe if there's not obnoxious cigarettes that don't make a 5 foot radius around the smoker unbearable.
>>
Sure but the bitch smokes outside.
>>
>>26076998
No.
Smoke smells bad, and it's a waste of money to spend on cigarettes.
>>
File: 1450987385232.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1450987385232.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>26076998
nearly vomited at this picture tee bee aych
>>
Non-smoking french guy here. I'll die a virgin if I try to find a girl who doesn't smoke. It's not that they don't exist but it reduces the dating pool so much that it makes my chances really really low.
>>
Yes. I love girls who smoke cigs, though I don't myself.
If a girl smokes weed even better.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 278x181px
>>26077146
It is the mechanized style of displaying deliberate addiction. Like injecting heroin, there is certain procedure and gear required and you are a retard for not doing it in private.

Drinking coffee is fine, but people who take those caffeine tablets are complete retards.
Smoking is fine, but vapers are retards.
If you cut of womans tits to fondle them, they are not that attractive anymore.

You ruin a commodity if you break it in parts and consume only what you like.
>>
I'm incredibly lonely and desperate, but smoking is an instant red flag.
>>
>>26082281
>If you cut of womans tits to fondle them, they are not that attractive anymore.
Speak for yourself, gommie.
>>
>>26082281
>Smoking is fine, but vapers are retards.

what
>>
>>26082281
>people who take those caffeine tablets are complete retards
>Smoking is fine, but vapers are retards.
Caffeine is a very useful drug, and it becomes far more useful when taken in solid form.
Nicotine is a very useful drug. Vaping allows the use of nicotine without the mess (smell, ash) and without the inhalation of burning plant matter.
The purposeful and controlled use of drugs is far less retarded than taking drugs willy nilly.
Popping a caffeine capsule when you need it is far better than drinking 2 cups of coffee every day.
>>
>try vaping
>it's alright, get bored and quit
>try smoking
>it's alright
>get a pain in the right lung and throat and quit
>never smoke or vape again

The amount of emotion you stupid people put into smoking and vaping is actually astounding

Same goes for normalfags

Not sure how people even get addicted so easily

Or why you retards get so angry over it
>>
>>26078680
Life will never feel long enough, whether you die at 40, or 100. Even though it's simple, and kind of stupid, smoking feels good. If you like to do it, and you don't care about living that long, there really aren't any big reasons not to do it.
>>
>>26080515
Smoking makes every problem in your body worse because it fucks up your respiratory and cardiovascular system. There is no part of your body that damaging your oxygen exchange and blood vessels will not hurt.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.