[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please let this be the end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: concern.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>lump in testicles
>never get it tested
>getting bigger
>just now go to the bathroom
>shit blood

d...did I make it, robots?
>>
>>26074389
i have the same shit
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU FAP DAILY
IS ONE OF YOUR BALLS DEEPER IN THE BODY/BIGGER THEN THE OTHER
>>
>>26074389
You might have testicular cancer, if this is serious get to the doctor now. You can't let it grow like that.
>>
let Kek be the judge

dubs you dont have anything
>>
File: yes.jpg (46KB, 536x752px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
46KB, 536x752px
>>26074389
most possibly not, but maybe if you do, you can't
>>
>>26074416
lolwat
stop trying to limit OP
>>
>>26074389
DOES IT HURT WHEN YOU TAKE A BIG SOLID SHIT (AROUND THE ANUS)
>>
>>26074389
If you're serious go to the doctor like as soon as possible, if they catch it early it definitely won't be as serious
>>
>>26074421 Prais Kek your'e safe

?>Kek
>>
>>26074416
but I want to die
>>
>>26074437
I guess death is always a viable option.
>>
>>26074389
You probably have cancer. Seek medical attention.
>>
>>26074454
That should be ever present in your mind.
Or are you a normie?
>>
Nope.

Big portion of testicular lumps aren't threatening, rather cysts, growth due to damage and benign tumours.

Get it checked out. If they say it's malignant then you can refuse treatment, but if it's benign or a growth it could damage your testicles without killing you (most likely scenario). Imagine not being able to fap.
>>
>tfw swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck
>been like this for a few years now
>no pain, all rubbery
>was slowly expanding in size for awhile then stopped, now at a steady size

I don't know if I want cancer or not desu
Having an excuse to an hero would be awesome
But I also don't want all that pressure
>>
>left side of my body sometimes becomes numb
>fall asleep
>wake up feeling weak

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>26074484
The idea of just disappearing scares me more than suffering.
>>
>>26074416
If itnspread to bis lymph nodes hes dead, maybe 5% survival rate at that point its ready partying in his bones
>>
File: 1329613269326.png (5KB, 350x361px) Image search: [Google]
1329613269326.png
5KB, 350x361px
>>26074513
>whole body has been partially to completely numb for 4 years
>back and hands / feet are worst
>worsens when I'm tired, wake up every day sapped of energy and completely numb
hopefully it's fatal desu
>>
>>26074575
>whole body has been partially to completely numb for 4 years
Nerve damage. Not fatal.

>>26074496
>tfw swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck
Can be injury/infection based.Time makes it a worry though.
>>
I have fatty tumors all over my body, never been checked by a doctor with a biopsy Im 32 now and have had them for 15 years, more now and they grow I also get soctor check ups yearly g2g dont worry OP all is good, but for reals if its on nutts doctor asap
>>
>>26074613
I'm thinking the same, couldn't manage to find anything properly descriptive enough online.
Sucks trying to take showers, can't tell if the water is too hot until it's too late.
>>
>>26074575

Sounds like the beetus. Without treatment you'll eventually go bonkers after prolonged hyper period. Diabetics usually live until they die from heart attack. Fortunately the neuropathy means it won't hurt.
>>
>>26074706
Sounds about right aye, I was worried I had it 22 months ago but the bloodwork showed I was good.
>>
I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you have cancer.
>>
>>26074796

Same situation. Happening off and on all summer, sometimes comes with chest pains. Checked a few times, no signs of beetus, neurological issues, heart trouble. Starting to think I just need a new mattress TBQH. Going to a different doctor next week.
>>
>>26074496
Do you get night sweats, or any weight loss during this time?
>>
>>26074896
Shit
What kind of chest pains? Very sharp ones?
I sleep on a mattress about half the time but it's been at its worst after a night sleeping on a futon.
>>
>>26074416
watch me, my mannequin
>>
it's going to be a painful death. there are easier ways to go
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.