[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always took good care of teeth >move in with a room-mates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 161.jpg (49KB, 531x1117px) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
49KB, 531x1117px
>always took good care of teeth
>move in with a room-mates
>three of us in total
>have to put out 500 a month for rent/utilities/ect
>use the rest money for food, car insurance, gas, ect
>job has to ween me off hours as of last december
>having a rough month this month, actually had to cut back eating and drop mouth wash and skip a week of toothpaste to make the rent
>bite into sandwhich today
>tooth felt odd, really dry and uncomfortable
>check out tooth
>rotted
>tfw no health insurance
>tfw scared of dentist

So this how I go.
>>
>>26070565
One week of toothpaste probably costs about 40 cents.
>>
>>26070643
I buy the $10 sensodyne toothpaste.

The fuck toothpaste is 40 cents?
>>
Just go to the dentist man, put it on a credit card if you have to. The longer you wait the worse it will get and the more rotten and disgusting your mouth will be. Dentists are not as bad as you think.
>>
>>26070669
What kind of psychopath goes through a tube a fucking week!?
>>
>>26070693
I brush three sometimes four times day.
>>
Dude your tooth doesnt rot from 1 week of not brushing. Depressed people go for weeks without brushing and they have normal teeth.
>>
>>26070703
You could be right, but, I wasn't noticing an obvious signs of it prior.
>>
>>26070565
Listen up dick licker, my filthy friend had 2 rotted teeth they had to be 100% pulled out, he went to a medical university where dental peeps were trained, long story short they pulled both teeth out and gave him painkillers for 55$ this is the states too look into that, also brush teeth you nasty faggot
>>
>>26070721
Well, just have it pulled, chew with the other side, and safe money for a fake one. Ezpz.
>>
>>26070669
A simgle tube should last weeks.
>>
>>26070732
I wish I could of that week.
>>26070745
I heard the average for a pulled tooth is 1000.
>>26070749
Not if you take care of your teeth really well.
>>
>>26070813
Dude thays fuckes up. In the netherlabds is 50 euros for a tooth. 150 for a wisdom tooth
>>
>>26070701

>25
>living at home
>one tooth gone
>another chipped below gum line
>another almost gone on the top
>half of one chipped completely
>root was exposed and just fell out eventually

So I'm gonna be missing probably 4 teeth in the next year or so.

I'm planning a swift suicide sometime in the next few years. Did drugs and neglected basic hygiene. Getting fake teeth it far too expensive to even consider, and dentures aren't going into my mouth unless I'm at the very least 40.
>>
>>26070859
Its actually jumps between here in the states.

Heres what I'm looking at though as a California resident with no insurance:

Removal of completely bony impacted tooth: $582
Surgical removal of residual roots: $383

So just under 1000.

>>26070900
Consider denters.
>>
>>26070565

Get drunk and grab a pair of pliers. Make sure you get the right tooth tho
>>
>>26070701
By brushing that much you probably fucked up your teeth into complete dependance. Your teeth are all probably completely fucked and ultra thin in covering.

Nice going, Mr. Toothpaste-a-week. That is not how you're supposed to do it. You fucked yourself up, and not in the week you couldn't brush but in the rest of your fucked up dental life.
>>
>>26070947
If you brush your teeth too roughly you fuck them up, but, I don't. Theres literally no way to fuck your teeth up by brushing and using mouth wash 3-4 times a day.
>>
>>26070701

You probably brushed off a ton of your enamel.
>>
>>26070980

Eating softens the enamel. If you brush right after eating, you're brushing it off. Dentists are aware of this now and there's tons of information online.
>>
>>26070980
yes there is retard, and you did it
>>
>>26070980
There's not when you use normal amounts of toothpaste, but a tube per week means you basically submerge all your mouth in that shit bro. Brushing too hard is bad, but not as bad as using too much toothpaste.

Get a piece of random plastic, might be a plastic utensil, a lego brick, whatever. Go brush it 4 times a day with toothpaste. Repeat and repeat. Within 2 weeks you should be able to clearly see the plastic "melting" away. Literally disintegrating.
>>
>>26070980
I brush once a day, once every two days when I'm staying at home, and my teeth are fine. Even when the dentist asked me how often I brush I said twice a day and she believed me.
Brushing too often will fuck them up
>>
>>26071096
This.

I brush 3 times a day with the softest brush available (GUM) and every time I put in a teeny tiny dab of toothpaste. About equivalent to a BB gun bullet. Every time I go to the dentist she tells me I have remarkable mouth hygiene and that at this rate I'll keep my teeth well beyond the grave.
>>
Missing 3 teeth
Actually 5 but got 2 done
Get terrible pain in one
Appointment in 3 weeks
Get pain so bad every 15 minutes I go crazy
Go to dentist
Tells me they need to remove tlanother tooth
Tells me the 2 teeth I got done needs to be removed too since the other dentist fucked up and if I don't I will get even worse pain
This was 2 years ago, haven't brushed since
>I'm going to loose another one
>it's going to hurt
>I'm going to feel like shit for weeks after
>then its back to not caring again
>>
>>26071160
How did it even get that bad?
Why don't you just brush your teeth?
>>
>>26071285
You want to know why
I have been obese since I was 8 years old
I'm constantly snacking on something or drinking soda
If I brush I can't eat or drink anything for 40 minutes because of the taste
Something in my brain is fucked and I can't tolerate this
I can't stand to spend 40 minutes not eating
That's why
>>
File: 1452543140334.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1452543140334.png
28KB, 622x659px
>>26070980
>Theres literally no way to fuck your teeth up by brushing and using mouth wash 3-4 times a day.

Now you have payed the price of failure
>>
>>26071401
>drinking soda
That shit's disgusting. It has to be the single wort thing you can do to your teeth.
>>
>>26071032
even with normal amounts 3-4 (and mouthwash) will make your teeth ultra weak. Now that he had no brush, their weakness showed and they instantly rotted
>>
>>26071432
I managed to switch to juice for 4 months
Those 4 months I thought I was going to receive treatment for my weight
But they kicked me out because I couldn't loose weight so I stopped caring
Now I may be accepted by another institute tho so we will see
>>
>>26071509
I slowly started watering down my beverages because I couldn't stand how all the juice and shit is so over sweetened. I've done it so long that I've actually come to hate how full strength juice and soda tastes. So much damn sugar.
>>
>>26070980
You realize toothpaste literally has abrasives in it to wear down build up on your teeth. Brushing a lot, even softly, will damage the enamel. It's like sanding something softly, it will still wear down if you do it frequently
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.