[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She sent me this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: aviary-image-1453534074273.jpg (253KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
aviary-image-1453534074273.jpg
253KB, 720x1280px
>She sent me this
>>
tl;dr slut cry some more
>>
ahh teenage love. How I miss you.
>>
>>26069782
I'm sure you want us all to rally in support with you, but in order to get a text like this, you must have been acting like a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>26069782
Dodged a bullet kiddo
>>
>>26069782
>He doesn't explain

Get greentxting or frigg off.
>>
There's a nice red 'x' button on this tab.
Click it.
>>
>>26069782
Welp...

She's better off with someone else mate.
>>
Oh boy, this thread again. Seems like you already have people taking the bait OP, but I never can understand what exactly people get out of reposting things.
>>
>>26069782

Don't care if it's a repost. I haven't seen it yet. Either post greentext, or fuck off OP.
>>
>>26069961
I'm not trying to get your support. She's told me most things about her and her life while she knows very little about me.

>>26070026
Yeah. She's better off with her chad boyfriend. I don't even know what she saw in me desu.
>>
File: enragedPepe.png (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
enragedPepe.png
211KB, 500x500px
>You've slept in my bed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26070099
newfags can't into OC so they repost the same shit, thinking they're "trolling" others
>>
>new chick at work
>qt asian
>she starts flirting with me
>I flirt back
>do some Facebook stalking and find out she has fit chad bf
>turn down the flirting a notch but she turns it up
>hardcore flirting
>one night after work she comes onto me and we fuck
>we start hanging out more and she tells me pretty much everything about her
>tells me some really deep secrets of her and I just listen
>she tells me she has feelings for me but knows that I will never return them
>we keep going and she tells me she loves me when she was drunk
>next day she tells me we need some time apart since she shouldn't have these feelings for me
>I end up telling her I have feelings for her so that I can keep getting laid
>she cries
>we get into small fight and texts me this
>call me next day to apologize and tells me she loves me
>will never date her because she's a cheating whore and I'll never trust her. Once a cheater, always a cheater

The thing is her bfs a tall fit white Chad bf. The kicker is I'm an ugly shitskin manlet. I'm cucking a Chad.
>>
>>26069782
>sleep in girls bed
>don't make a move
>complain about being a virgin
Gotta take that swing son
>>
>>26070532
So you never had feelings for her but told her you did to keep getting laid? Pretty scummy if you ask me.

Also, she was still with her bf when you two banged?
>>
>>26070650
She's still with her boyfriend although she calls him her roommate. I wasn't exactly lying when I said I had feelings for her, its just that they're not atbthe same level as hers. I also don't want to get feelings for her because if she's cucked her Chad boyfriend, she'll do it to me.
>>
>>26070548
>Implying I didnt fuck her crazy before we went to sleep
>>
>>26069782
So you won? Go have sex with her normiescum
>>
>I friendzoned myself
>>
>>26071068
>implying you can't get out of it
She explicitly told you she'd like more if that's what you want. Tell her you want to be more than friends. Are you fwb right now?
>>
>>26071143
don't know. Going to stay at hers for a few days this weekend, see what happens..

We talk everyday, I flirt a lot, we say goodnight and goodmorning to each other with lots of 'x's

Don;t know what to think. I know it looks obvious but it's a woman, I need to expect the worst.
>>
>>26069782
>But i realize that I like you too much
>And you can't seem to meet me half way
>It doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for you but I don't do friendships this way

clrarify that for me, is she like that because you didn't make a move or because you are not being her emotional tampon??
>>
>>26071068
Don't do this over Facebook you tard.
>>
>>26071222
No other way, she is 4 hours away by train.
>>
>>26069782
WTF are you going OP?

Stop fucking with Hangouts. Listen to fucking Google you dopey cuck.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/01/google-hangouts-7-0-for-android-asks-users-to-stop-using-it-for-sms/
>>
>>26071068
>Bollocks
What?
>>
>>26069782
Top kek. What a crybaby.
>>
>>26070532
Holy fucking Kek if you aren't baiting this is amazing.

Keep it up op. You've ascended to chad.
>>
>>26071251
*doing

original comment
>>
>>26071207
She's like that because I haven't opened up to her and I most probably never will. She knows very little about me but she's told me so many things about her life. She's trusted me with things that could ruin her whole life if I told everyone about. She tells me everything that's going on and I'm sure she trusts me 100%. I won't betray her trust either as long as she doesn't fuck me over.
>>
>>26071306
how could she fuck you over?
>>
>>26071306
Chad would.
And Chad gets laid.
>>
>>26070650
Fuck off whore. OP you didn't do anything wrong except being a normie piece of shit
>>
>>26071068
if she's really into you, you didn't friendzone yourself.
if anything you improved your chances
>>
>>26070801
this is a perfectly fine position to have
>>
File: 1430707548214.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1430707548214.gif
2MB, 480x481px
FUCKING NORMIE THREAD

SAGE

HIDE

BAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKIN NORMIE CHAD MANLET
>>
>>26071345
We've decided that we would only fuck each other so that we lowered the chances of getting std from other people and each other. Its supposed to be a monogamous thing except were not in a relationship.

>>26071562
She's also told me that she's very jealous because I do flirt with other girls at work but she doesn't say anything because we're not in a relationship. Although I do like to flirt to make her jealous.
>>
>>26071635
>Although I do like to flirt to make her jealous.

This has to be bait.
>>
>>26071594
I was actually a virgin until I had sex with her. She took my virginity but she doesn't know and I'll never tell her. She'd never know either way because I last a long time in bed and the meme is that virgins cum in 10 seconds.

>>26071674
Bait in what way? All of this is 100% true.
>>
>>26071635
This is officially bait
>>
>>26071762
>virgins cum in 10 seconds

I don't understand this meme. I lost my virginity a year ago and the first time i did it I couldnt cum. Just stayed hard from the countless hours of death gripping my ding ding. It wasnt until maybe a month later that I was used to the feel of a bagina that i started cumming.

Some food for thought for the virgins in this thread.
>>
To reiterate, I'm a not a chad or a normie. I was dealt a shittier hand than most robots on here. I was born with shit genes. I am an ugly shitskin manlet. It just so happened that i got lucky and a girl threw herself at me but I don't love her like she does me.
>>
>>26071068
Dude, she's into you. She came right out and said it. Tell her that you want to see where it goes too. Don't be a fruit loop dingus
>>
>>26071833
Longest I've fucked her was almost 3 hours until I came. She looked like she was in a daze and her eyes were going into her skull every time I pounded her. She told me thats the longest session she's ever had. Funny thing is we fucked while prison school was playing in the background.
>>
>>26071068
I'd only be bad if she friendzoned you.
>>
>>26072028
>3 hours
This is bait
>>
>>26072028
this didnt happen. consider killing yourself
>>
>>26072974
Hey, you don't need to believe me. I came inside her and she orgasmed multiple times. That's all the validation I need.
>>
>>26073078
Then why do you care about telling him such? If you didn't need validation you wouldn't have responded.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.