[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder & Cheese, a bacon chicken snackwrap, and a McChicken jr. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1453836033555.jpg (12KB, 223x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453836033555.jpg
12KB, 223x250px
>>26066647
>Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

I probably wouldn't have been in that situation because I'm not a disgusting mcdonalds-eating slob
>>
File: 1452909465497s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452909465497s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>26066647
a-anon...pls stop eating fast food like this. You're going to end up obese and have a heart attack.
>>
I know that feel, and I used to be like you anon

try /r/keto

changed my life, now I go through drive throughs and I get double bacon cheese burgers on lettuce wraps and I am still losing weight. it's fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1444327328983s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1444327328983s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>26066647
>this level of autism
she was just joking with you m8. Here's how it should've gone:

>You're here again! (laughs)
>Yep, haha, it was so good I had to go for seconds!
>haha here's your change sir, have a nice day!
>thanks you too!
>>
>>26066647
That was the correct opportunity to crack a joke (like "my girlfriend is into fat guys" or "well my dog's been putting on weight and I don't want her feeling ugly by herself"), as she was presumably not trying to be mean (unless you're tremendously fat or some shit) and was merely surprised.
>>
>>26066647
you brought it on yourself mcfatass
>>
Way too close to home.

I'm not awkward 90% of the time but I am THE biggest autist in the world when it comes to appearing socially correct.

>walk into wrong restaurant
>talk to pretend gf on phone
>tell her they don't have that here
>Tell employee:"oh sorry I must be at the wrong place"

>at store
>always make sure I buy good proportions of healthy/unhealthy food so that I don't look like a kid
Even though I go through the self check out usually

Nobody is allowed in my room in my apartment until it is clean also. If I am expecting guests even if they will be there for like 5 mins, or if a plumber is just coming to fix something, I will clean for a good 30 mins.
>>
>>26066647
I had a good chuckle.

i would responded in a more aggressive manner

>you still here working a dead end job?

simple yet effective. Also OP everything is in the tone of voice she used. Was it a disgusted tone or a joke tone.
>>
>>26066647
this is god telling you to stop eating mcdonalds. this is a blessing, a new chapter of your life.
>>
File: 1452740525302.jpg (50KB, 792x608px) Image search: [Google]
1452740525302.jpg
50KB, 792x608px
>>26066747
Fuck that, not OP but she shouldn't have made that comment to begin with. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't want to go back after that.
>>
>>26066747
>Yep, haha, it was so good I had to go for seconds!
Please say you're not serious, that's fucking autistic.
>>
>>26066788
>always make sure I buy good proportions of healthy/unhealthy food so that I don't look like a kid
>Assuming cashiers even notice the shit they're ringing up.
Cashiers are on auto pilot man
I literally bought tissues lotion and beer one time and wasn't even thinking about it. The girl was just like
>"You find everything ok? The total is x. Have a nice day!"
Just like every store ever.
Just buy what you want to mane
>>
>>26066647
>it takes some chick saying three words to make you feel like shit, not the fact that you're going to McDonald's twice in the same day, let alone in a single month.

You're just proof that poor/fat people are braindead and only semi conscious, and deserve no better treatment than farm animals. But the answer to your question is to keep your stinky ass mouth shut, get your food and go home. What the fuck can she do to you? You already threw away your life decades ago.

>muh anxiety
If you were worried about this shit you'd actually force yourself into social situations many times a day for years and maybe take meds if you're retarded. As it stands this is the same kind of inconvenience as doing taxes for people like you. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>26066892
Have any life issues you'd like to talk about?
>>
>>26066760
>Tfw not witty enough to think of responses on the spot but think of something amazing to say 30 minutes later
>>
>>26066869
This OP, cashiers couldn't give less of a fuck about what you're buying, you're just asshole#235 they have to checkout
>>
>>26066794
>you still here working a dead end job?
I like you. I don't have the balls nor am I mean enough to say this. I wish I was though.
>>
>>26066976
And I dont give a fuck about them. Take my money, give me my food, and if you have something to say it better be related to the food/payment.
>>
>>26066938
>tfw no vacation in over 4 months
>tfw made bbq chicken for family and it was a little dry last night
>>
>>26066647
>I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up
this is when you fucked up
>>
So you get anxiety when people call you out on what a piece of shit you are?

That's not social anxiety, you're just a dick.

Either learn to not give a shit what people say to you or completely isolate yourself from humanity.

These are hard times lad and these are the ONLY options you have.
>>
>>26067009
Just remember never to take shit from anyone. keep fighting the fight anon.
>>
File: 1453419816301.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1453419816301.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>tfw all the taco bell drive thru employees know my go to meal by memory and treat me nice
>>
>>26066647
Faggot, I worked at taco bell, kfc and BK when I was younger, you get the same customers everyday or every few days it doesnt mayter jesus man, now on a side note im now 32 and retired and I get stressed when I go buy liquir to much eh fuck em
>>
>>26066747
>>this level of autism

its not autism you brain damaged anime shitposter. if he were autistic he'd have drove through the mcdonalds again without even realizing how bad he'd look if someone recognized him from earlier.

you're more of an autist for not being able to realize this. who knows how many times you've embarrassed yourself like this without even noticing.
>>
>>26067166
Shit when I worked at Tbell was 16, I liked the regulars in drive through as they werent dick bags and I would usually hook them up
>>
>>26067171
>32
>retired
holy shit man what job did you work? Are you living on investments now?
>>
File: 1452636732749.png (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452636732749.png
23KB, 640x400px
>>26067057
this sounds like a very happy life indeed.
>>
>>26067215
Military at 18 medically retired at 30, 3250 a month VA, SSDI 1500 a month, saved my ass off between then paid house off
>>
File: 1448043933208.png (152KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1448043933208.png
152KB, 438x420px
Think about how much emotion the employee is investing in the question. Is this a demand for an explanation of behaviour that could be construed as abnormal? Is this the utter revulsion of socialite toward a deviant outcast?
Or is it a simple conversational remark based on the convenience of its neutrality?
All you fucking "social anxiety" types have one interesting common denominator: you're all ridiculously self-centered, to the point that you believe others have the reason, time and ability to think the same thoughts about you as you do. Ask yourself how this could be possible.
>>
serves you right for being fat, fatty
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg (93KB, 319x434px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg
93KB, 319x434px
>>26066647
Why would you wat that shit?

Haven't you seen their ads?

That food is for niggers.

Why else would they directly advertise to black people?

McDonalds is like "Well, fuck, white people won't eat here anymore after super size me. We need to target the blacks."
>>
>>26067261
Not bad senpai
Hopefully your reason for medically retiring isn't too serious though.
>>
>>26066869
>Cashiers are on auto pilot man
I'm on autopilot too in terms of what lines I deliver from the canned script, but believe me I notice and judge when there's yet another egregiously white trash customer. Makes me want to kill myself a little more for holding this shitty job.
>>
>>26067294
Thanks, eh such is life best of luck to you
>>
File: 1453603863813.jpg (38KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
1453603863813.jpg
38KB, 599x392px
>>26066647
>tfw I used to be like this
at some point I just stopped caring, and now I can hold eye contact and have conversations with strangers as well as going about daily life functions with no problem at all
>>
>>26066853
Yes, and it's also not a serious conversation. Move out of mommy's attic and learn how to interact impersonally with other human beings.
>>
>not responding with "i came back to see you"
>>
>>26066647
Oy vey!
Don't be sad my good goy...

Just go to another mcdonalds or any another fast food restaurant, so you can sustain your emotions with additi-I-I mean... tasty goodness that your body loves!
>>
File: 1453759622732.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1453759622732.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>26066647
I'll greentext spot on what would've happened
>blush.exe launching at the remark
>grin widely, realise it's too wide and move down to a real creepy halfsmirk which shows my braces off
>"d-dahah, I'm just ordering for a friend who wanted to have what I'm having. n-now can we get on with the payment?"
>follow up with a nod to myself and do the "hmm, hmm." sound I keep up in daily conversation
>retrieve the cash in my palm, clutch it like a retard as if it's my ticket out of hell and overly carefully drive out of there

Spot. On. My social anxiety kicks in after some exposure, but I only feel regret afterwards, it's most often nothing in the moment.
>>
>>26067855
>braces
You gotta be 18 to post here, reddit.
>>
>>26067975
I've literally never been to reddit, no.
And you're wrong to assume my age by braces. I've seen people of all age wearing braces, between 10 and 65.
Then again, I was born in early january, 1998, which makes me 18.
>>
>>26067855
Stop blaming social anxiety. it's obvious you have straight up autism here.
>>
>>26068003
>1998
>18
I want off the ride
>>
>>26068025
I didn't say I didn't have autism, friend.

>>26068064
See, everyone started somewhere.
>>
File: 1453842425451.jpg (25KB, 540x229px) Image search: [Google]
1453842425451.jpg
25KB, 540x229px
Oh man, I'm a true person of addiction. I joke about my order at Subway (and previously McDonalds which I was addicted to for 2 years; Signature Chicken McWrap crispy with ranch added, a large fry and a large blueberry pomegranate smoothie). The cashiers got so used to me that my order was ready for me by the time I reached the till in line and we exchange smiles. Same for subway now. I joke and (quite honestly) say that I cannot stop craving subway/mcdonalds and we both have a hearty laugh about it. The problem with you guys is that you try so hard to "look" good that you completely lose your sense of self; let's face it: people, especially us who use 4chan, are of strange addictions. Either confess and laugh about it with others or doom yourself for a lifetime of embarrassment and guilt.

The ladies smile when I come in because each time I go I say something new about my addiction or just roll my eyes and say "I'm here again for... You guessed it". They say something in return and we all laugh.

I am convinced that you guys will always be miserable--you try so hard to present yourself as composed and put together when it's nothing but true, so when you show your true self to others, you break down and feel like they are judging you. Truth is, if you don't admit who you are to people, you'll never meet someone who actually means something to you because all you're doing is lying.

Grow a fucking pair and laugh about your own faults. Your facade you put up is what's gross and embarrassing, not the fact that you go to McDonalds twice a day with the same order.
>>
>>26068137
you, I like you. Too bad this post will go way over the heads of those that need to hear it.
>>
>>26068197
you try so hard to present yourself as composed and put together when it's ANYTHING but true*

Was I subconsciously trying to promote your fake behaviour as your true self? Shame on me.
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>>26066647
>"I came to see your pretty face, doll."
No, actually my reaction would be:
>"Yeah... hahaha"

It would be embarassing, but I'm becoming that old guy who doesn't give a shit anymore, so I wouldn't have a problem to go there a third time that day.
>>
>>26066794
This. Then when you hand her the money (say you hand her a 10 and the total was 6.10) say
>The rest of that was NOT a tip, by the way
>>
>>26066647
>TFW gonna get a double quarter pounder
I ate nothing but cashews and a protein shake and slept all day so the no of calories is still under the limit.
>>
>>26068399

This is mostly the way to go. As long as you're hygenic. McDonalds have drinkable coffee and are one of the few places in my area other than little breakfast diners that are open 24 hours. Usually quieter too, good to study in.
>>
>>26066647
You should feel like a piece of shit because you went twice in one day, not because someone noticed.
>>
>>26066647
>She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.
>I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.
Jesus Christ, dude.
>>
Mcdonald's and junk food and general is addictive. It's not a meme, you should eat healthy. It's not expensive, google how to cook gallo pinto and add eggs and there you go, you have a filling meal with lots of protein.

Protip, cook a bunch of gallo pinto at once and just micro wave what you need.
>>
>>26068416
That sounds like some catty remark a teenage girl would make to amuse her friends at the Sizzler. You don't tip people at fast food drive-throughs anyway.
>>
>>26066647
I would like to ask you to go without McDonalds for like three months. I guarantee when you go back after that time has elapsed your addiction will be gone and you won't even be able to stomach that shit.
>>
>>26066747
This. What the fuck is wrong you people?

The correct answer is just "yep haha"
"Have a nice day." That's literally fucking it.
>>
File: ragepepeaxesvikinghelmet.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
ragepepeaxesvikinghelmet.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>>26066647
>how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT NORMIE WHORE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something like that I suppose.
>>
>>26066647
wouldnt be caught dead at a mcdonalds anyway overpriced wannabe cafe shit
>>
>>26068750
The correct response is a stony glare and unbuttoned pants
>>
File: nep is best girl tbh.jpg (110KB, 614x491px) Image search: [Google]
nep is best girl tbh.jpg
110KB, 614x491px
this is what would be going on my mind if she had the nerve to say that to me

"shut up u stupid roastie wagie and get me my FUCKING GAMBURGERS. dumb roastie working at MICKDONELDS has the nerve to talk down to me?! maybe if you werent a ugly whoo-ah who fucked too many guys in your youth and now are server burgers u wouldnt be here. the nerve of these roasties tee bee aich f am"

my first reaction would be insulted but then i would think this thought and make pic related face
>>
>>26067263
this DESU
t. fellow social anxiety sufferer
>>
>>26068197
>The ladies smile when I come in because each time I go I say something new about my addiction or just roll my eyes and say "I'm here again for... You guessed it". They say something in return and we all laugh.

murder your self
>>
>>26066647
Eat lest fast food autistic fatass
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.