[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody is coming to save us, anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: misakichan.jpg (180KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
misakichan.jpg
180KB, 1280x800px
Nobody is coming to save us, anons
>>
>>26066504
>see pic
>think it's friday
>>
>>26066504
but I don't want to be saved
>>
>>26066504
Misaki never truly wanted to save Satou in the first place.
She was a dysfunctional girl with a messiah complex, she only wanted to look/feel like a better person.

Only you can save yourself, anons.
>>
>>26066540
fuck I just did the same thing
>>
>>26066504
Do we even deserve to be saved?

I often doubt that I do.
>>
>>26066504
Nah, i'm working towards saving myself. The only tricky part is going to be getting a gf that doesn't betray me for a chad. Fucking chads.
>>
>>26066504
NO.
Save yourself and man up while you can.
>>
File: 1452230824247.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452230824247.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>26066540
>>26069046
One more day lads
>>
>>26066504
Going to the library at midnight to study because my sleep pattern is messed up.
I just need to make a nerdy gf desu.
>>
>>26069064
Jesus helps those who help themselves

Why do we fall Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up

Et cetera et cetera
>>
>>26066504
Somebody is saving me right now, it's really bizarre.

I made a really casual acquaintance with a girl, and now it's progressed to the point where we talk all the time. She has really similar issues to me, self-esteem and alienation, and she's really understanding and helps me cope with my anxieties and depression. On top of that we have a shitload in common and can laugh for hours about stupid stuff. She never goes "haha aww" whenever I spaghetti, and she keeps telling me everything's going to be ok.

I've admitted to her stuff like that I'm afraid I'll be in even worse shape when she leaves, that I feel like I'm not good enough for her, all that. And she just tells me she thinks I should take that risk and trust her, and that she'd never try to hurt me. Sometimes she's really assertive and tries to shake some sense into me and get me out of a rut. I feel like it's all just a dream that I'll wake up any moment. It feels more like she's helping me save myself, rather than doing it for me
>>
>>26070668

I literally tell my gf "I'm spilling spaghetti right now" when we're trying to be intimate and she thinks its cute

dont know if thats a bad thing or a good thing or a bad thing she likes it but thats life
>>
>>26068013
Having been both Misaki and Satou, this anon is right. If you wait around to get saved, the person who ends up trying to do it will have their own purposes in mind. And then your life won't be about anything but their purposes.
>>
>>26070668
I don't know if you're telling the truth about your situation, i don't really have any reason to distrust you anyway. So tell me, how does it feel like to have someone there for you? Also how can you be really sure it isn't all a big ruse and she's just teasing with you?, waiting for the right moment to fuck you up.
>>
>>26071054
It is very strange having someone care about you, after being alone for so long. When I interact with her I feel like I dig up the old, more youthful optimistic self I'd buried so long ago. I look back on the times I spent sitting along in my room thinking about suicide and it just like a different person.

I do understand you skepticism. It does feel like this just fell out of the sky into my lap, and I was extremely skeptical too. Trusting people can potentially put you in extreme pain, but sometimes you just have to. I feel I had an easier time trusting her because she opened up to me about the things that fucked her up, that a lot of people wouldn't like to hear. I've given her the oppurtunity to hurt me, but she's also given me the oppurtunity to hurt her, so I think it balances out. She's not a super social outgoing person, in fact when I feel comfortable around her she tends to be more of a listener. The way she talks to me, she seems to know how a lot of men feel inadequate and afraid of trusting women. But she's no angel, and she can be pretty gruff sometimes.

And to reiterate, she does make me work to improve myself. She gets me in social situations a lot and is kind of like my safety net so I won't feel so alone if someone rejects me.
>>
>>26071309
I see, i feel so envious right now, i don't have fucking no one. Still, I wish you the best man.
>>
>>26071054
>Also how can you be really sure it isn't all a big ruse and she's just teasing with you?, waiting for the right moment to fuck you up

me: the post

I can't trust any female becuase of this thing.
>>
>>26071678
Thanks anon. I should say that it's not like I did nothing to find her; the most difficult thing I did was put my trust in someone, and that I tried to care for her as she took the initiative to care for me.

There are really good people in the world, not perfect angels but people who understand each others' suffering. You have to have faith that they're out there, and that they're not all just sadistic and waiting to fuck you over. It seems bleak now, and while that pessimism has rational basis it can be overblown and prevent you from getting happiness for yourself, alone or with other people
>>
>>26066504
I KNOW.
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>26066504
Only you can save yourself. If that's too much for you, ammonia and bleach tasted good when mixed well.
>>
>>26068013
the pointer desu

probably the most annoying character in the anime. i don't think she ever wanted to commit suicide, she was just begging fer attention. Satou should have never listened to her, shes poison. I mean, gawd, did you hear what the f she was saying when Satou wanted to jump off a cliff?
>>
Nobody is going to un-nineteen the nineteen-year-olds.
>>
I'm turning 30 in May, there really is no hope and you should kill yourselves now. The feels just get worse and worse, every day I wake up wishing I never did, everything just seems so pointless and stupid. Don't become me.
>>
File: grayscaleimage.jpg (258KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
grayscaleimage.jpg
258KB, 1440x900px
>No one will ever walk into your life and magically fix it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.