[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a Normie. >Visit r9k How does that make you feel robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: kill me.jpg (141KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
141KB, 480x720px
>Be a Normie.
>Visit r9k
How does that make you feel robots?
>>
>>26058568
Annoyed and confused. A bit sad that no one can even do us the tiny decency of leaving us in peace after being isolated and pushed out of society. Amused because normalfags wonder why some of us snap and kill their people after treating us like this.
>>
File: rare.jpg (160KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
160KB, 960x886px
>>26058604
Everytime I visit here, I see robots ridiculing each other, curse out women and fantasize about murder. I don't think I've ever seen robots being genuinely nice to one another. I even gave some advice to some anon about women, and got greeted by the typical "cuck" and "whiteknight faggot". you'd call that being left in peace?
>>
>>26058656
Yes. We don't need or want your useless fucking "bee urself" platitudes, and we act this way because society made us this way. Just go away, we're happier this easy.
>>
>>26058694
Do you not realise that being yourself lead you here?
>>
No real opinion
>>
>>26058656
I honestly don't feel the same way. Robots have been some of the most genuine, encouraging, and interesting people in my experience. You're just a norman fuck and therefore can't recognize.
>>
>>26058711
No, normalfag trash like you are why I'm here
>>
>>26058810
Surely through your own actions and being unable to function in normal society brought you here. Us normies haven't physically moved your body to click on this website.
Man up and admit that this is all your doing.
>>
>>26058767
Don't all robots aspire to be normies? So in reality you despise what you cannot become.
>>
>>26058810
Translation: my problems are everyone else's fault but my own.

This is why you suck at life anon
>>
>>26058992
This could be a baseline description of all robots, haha!
>>
>>26058890

No, we call those failed normals. They are very common on /r9k/ these days however, so your mistake is understandable.
>>
>>26058992
>>26058846
Yes, it's my fault that everyone i meet treats me like garbage because of my disability that i didn't choose to have. Normalfag compassion everyone, lmao.
>>
>>26059011
robots/failed normals same thing. You didn't set out to be a loser. Stop trying to be a special snowflake and maybe you'll get somewhere.
>>
>>26058656
>go to a place frequented by social outcasts
>they get upset that another one of their hobbies is usurped by people who can't understand them
>also give generic advice they've heard a thousand times before
>get upset when they find it patronizing
>>
>>26059028
I have a disability too, Ankylosing Spondylitis. I wouldn't say that because some people have treat you that way, means that everyone thinks the same. Maybe you'd feel better if you weren't so cynical and bitter.
>>
>>26059028
learn to love yourself and you will stop hating others
>>
>>26059051
You don't even know what advice I gave them. So you're just making a statement based on nil evidence. Nice assumption nigger.
I explained to an anon that if he changed his view of "all women are stupid and lack any kind of initiative" that he might be able to have more luck with them. Got called a faggot and whiteknight in return. Are you all this blind?
>>
>>26059074

Just beeeee yourself!

Your heart's in the right place, really. But you need to learn about therapeutic communication if you want to do any good here. Do you think professional clinical psychologists speak to their patients like you do?
>>
>>26059057
>>26059081
>>26059074
>>26059032
>>26058992

So accusatory. At least in the end you know you're better than us. I'm glad we can do that for you.
>>
>feels the need to validate himself constantly and lacks the introspection and compassion to see past his own bullshit

Yep, pretty normie in here
>>
>>26059136
Why are you so bitter? Does throwing pathetic insults make you feel good?
>>
>>26059032
Its not the same thing retard. Robots realize they'll never fit into society, accept that in their own way, and resolve to just do their own thing and find their own happiness. Failed normalfags are just people that failed to be normals. They want to fit in but they're just too weird, ugly, etc. Can often be found defending Normalfaggotry, in the vein of the temporarily embarrassed millionaire. Do you understand the implications of this distinction? We robots don't want to "get somewhere", at least, not your somewhere. We're trying to find our own paths. That's why you're normalfags and were not. We prefer the way we are. If you ever hear one us saying otherwise, those are the failed normies. Glad i could help you.
>>
File: 1453865687868.png (49KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453865687868.png
49KB, 750x750px
i was waiting to use this all day
>i am a normie
instantly dropped
>>
File: 1394137866814.gif (265KB, 258x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394137866814.gif
265KB, 258x250px
I don't really feel anything in general anymore
>>
>>26058568
i dont give a bother
>>
So who are the angry sperglords who spend all day raging at normies? Robots or failed normies?
>>
>>26059154
Not him, but why do you feel the need to demean him with words like pathetic and bitter? What the fuck are you even trying to do here? All you're doing is demonstrating why we don't appreciate normals.
>>
>>26059205
Could either, actually.
>>
File: normie advice.png (71KB, 1300x256px) Image search: [Google]
normie advice.png
71KB, 1300x256px
>>26059081
>Starts thread with obvious bait
>How dare you accuse me of patronizing people!
How do you even know the person you gave advice to responded negatively? Perhaps he took your advice to heart and other people responded negatively. And it's no wonder why they would when they are surrounded by people who think the same way as they do and are successful with women, or have the same viewpoint you advocate and are still lonely and unsuccessful.

But you don't care about actually helping people. You just want to feel self righteous indignation.
>>
>>26058604
It's kids dude
The cliche used to be they point and laugh at you in public or snicker at watching you afar
Now they just shitpost the easiest bait
And let's be frank r9k is the most starved fish for bait on the whole damn site. pol has stronger resolve not to feed shitposters

You want them gone? Don't engage them. Hide posts, hide threads and go about your posting.
>>
File: r9k.png (109KB, 982x244px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109KB, 982x244px
>>26059255
>You just want to feel self righteous indignation.
That's r9k in a nutshell on both sides
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.