[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Can women be lonely?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 63
File: 1446775224550.jpg (91 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446775224550.jpg
91 KB, 1400x721
Can women be lonely?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
Yes but it's a different kind of loneliness.

Women will always have options. And they get lonely when their preferred option isn't available. They have dozens of orbiters to choose from, but if none of them satisfy her, she's "lonely".
>>
File: ugly femanons.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ugly femanons.png
38 KB, 1140x742
Pic related: What it's like to be an ugly woman
>>
>>26053870
So only way a female can be lonely is by choice.
>>
>>26053870
>>26053889
>>26053905
/end of the thread
>>
>>26053889
this is actually a good analogy

i would become a male feminist tomorrow if feminist media would just come out and say that women have NO right to complain about some things.

the funniest part is that these cunts are liberal. so they turn around and say, in the same breath, that the super wealthy have NO right to complain or resist higher taxes.

although i'm pretty sure this is how the nu-libertarian "movement" started. especially the females. the ones that i've met have been semi-radical feminists who actually believed that they would like to live under reagan-tier economics and that they are "survivors." lol ok bitch. meanwhile your parents pay your car insurance, internet, phone, and emergency hair appointments. all they think about are their middle class selves. they aren't even thinking about other (poorer) women.
>>
File: 1441902197354.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441902197354.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
>pretend to be fat short hairy girl on r9k
>post my skype
>get 90 adds in 1 hour
>>
>>26053870

Most women don't have their own entourage, but you may only notice the ones that do or obsess over all the pretty girls everyone fights over.

That being said, being an ugly woman is like being a man.
>>
>>26054336
Every woman has options. Every single woman on earth can find a man that will love her and spoil her rotten. It's just not someone she wants, so she doesn't care.
>>
File: mq1.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mq1.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>26054336
being an ugly woman is absolutely nothing like being a man
>>
>>26054336
>That being said, being an ugly woman is like being a man.

Except even ugly woman get attention.
>>
>5'11" manlet Slav
>brown eyes
>baby face
>KHHV
Who else /nightmaremode/ here?
>>
>>26054426
>nightmare mode
nah, you're just bad at the game

nightmare mode is "poor and disfigured" or "low caste ugly indian male" or "north korean peasant" or "born a woman in saudi arabia"
>>
>>26054127

>be 5-6/10 guy
>post my real face on /soc/ with Skype info
>get 100+ adds
>most of them want to yiff
>get some conversations, but none really go anywhere
>end up blocking all of them

But I get your argument to some degree. In places like this, guys are desperate.
I've pretend the be a girl on Minecraft servers to get diamonds from players myself.
>>
>>26054372
If you're ugly, you won't get a rich man, and you're going to have to work for a living. So yeah, it's like being a man. But I like you're argument: a smug anime face.

>>26054379

If they do get attention, it's from poor, unattractive guys. But most are invisible.

>>26054353

This notion is false, though. I don't even know where /r9k/ gets this belief other than irrelevant OkCupid data. You're falling further into your self centered delusions.
>>
>>26054593
>it's from poor, unattractive guys
NOOOO

THE HORROR

THE HORROR

ALL THESE POOR UNATTRACTIVE GUYS THINK I'M BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>26054593
>smug anime face
>dota is now an anime
>>
>>26054593
a man is only a worthwhile partner if the woman can suck him dry for his money and never have to work again

good to know

you fucking nasty succubus
>>
>>26054593
>having to work = being like a man
I wonder whose roastie lips are behind this post...
>>
>>26054426
>falling for the manlet meme

You are literally one inch away from 6 ft. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>26053870
>Women will always have options

I wish I had options. Since I started coming here I lost all hope and empathise 100% with all robots.
>>
>>26054604

Why would any woman willingly go for some guy they aren't attracted to with no prospects? Also those guys don't think she's beautiful, they're just desperate for consistent sex and insecure attachment, and the women are well aware of that.

>>26054622

Vi sitter har i venten och spelar lite Dota?

>>26054623

I'm not a woman or even an attractive man.

And I never said suck dry. More like, why would they choose to live uncomfortably with a guy they aren't attracted to, just because the guy is starved for affection?
It's just logic. Why would you do something for nothing?
>>
File: 24547506.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24547506.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>26053794
Not in the same sense as men.

Pic related sums up why.
>>
>>26054786
I just don't want women to say they're lonely. I want them to admit they're choosy. There's nothing wrong with being choosy, so just admit it.
>>
>>26054809
No, but then you see they wouldn't be able to have their cake and eat it.
>>
File: tinder whores.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tinder whores.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>26053794
No.

They just need a tinder account and they can fuck easy.

Wouldn't be hard to get followers.
>>
>>26054809

Did you try asking them nicely?
>>
>>26054830

>Having sex with strangers make you less lonely

Nice meme.
>>
>>26054830
>Around 50 percent of women admitted to have cheated through Tinder.
I fucking hate women so much.
>>
>>26054863
It does if you're a woman.

You literally become the entire world of lonely men.
>>
Who is 100 Chance checkmark? Do the social networking gods demand I know?
>>
File: 1450254390061.jpg (25 KB, 273x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450254390061.jpg
25 KB, 273x247
>>26054830
why does the author of this article consider an upward trend of emotionless casual sex to be a good thing?

maybe it's just me, but "hookups" do literally nothing for me. sex without emotion is like eating when you're not hungry.
>>
>>26054886
It says 'around 50'. That's 50 out of 300, not 50 percent. Still high as fuck tho
>>
>>26054966
for the sole purpose of satisfying a primal urge anon
>>
>>26055029
just jerk off nigga just buy an onahole
>>
>>26055044
It's obviously not the same
>>
File: 1451280025569.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451280025569.gif
152 KB, 500x516
who /doesn't even think about women anymore/ here?

2D suits my needs just fine
>>
>>26054336
>That being said, being an ugly woman is like being a man.
Why doesn't pic related happen to me, as an ugly man?
>>
>>26055208

I don't really have any replacements, and Japanese cartoons repulse me.
I like playing the guitar and doing school work more than dating.
I just pass of every potential woman, before they get a chance to impress me.
If I get drunk enough, my sex drive out ways my inhibitions, and that's the only times I ever do anything with women anymore.
I still think about them, because they are in public, but I try to hide all feelings out of fear of rejection.
It was easier in highschool when all you had to do was tell them that you love them, and they'll do anything for you.
Who else wishes they could go back?
>>
>>26055228

Have you ever tried to whore yourself out on Craigslist?
Do you have results to compare it to? No?
Then you're just making assumptions.
>>
>>26055001
It's about 16%, which is coincidentally the same amount of dudes who are actually fucking chicks. It makes total sense, actually. Consider that every dude getting laid on Tinder is an alpha Chad. By this measure, 16% percent of dudes are in this category. With respect to girls, they are all getting laid on Tinder. However, some subset of high value Stacies (approx. 16% of all women) think they are valuable enough to shop around and find an even better Chad than the Chad they've got.
>>
>>26055316
Kek. Sure, anon. I'm sure there are a lot of straight, dickless chicks just waiting to pounce on any cheeto-stained fedoralord brave enough to put out a desperate plea for sex on Craigslist. What fucking planet do you live on and how do I get there?
>>
File: femfrog.png (214 KB, 600x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femfrog.png
214 KB, 600x583
>>26054353
>Every single woman on earth can find a man that will love her and spoil her rotten.
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>26054127
I've done tried exchanging contact info with /r9k/ before and I'll get 3 or 4 responses at the most. Stop making shit up please.
>>
>>26055460
How about you stop making shit up.
>>
>>26055425
>landwhale Bertha detected
It might be a good idea to not to eat 5 bigmacs every meal
>>
>>26055460
bellygfs are in high demand on /r9k
>>
>>26055386

And the people emailing the Craigslist ad for the fat woman are all 6'+ muscular men? My point is somewhere there is bullshit. Regardless, when you post on a site where thousands of people see your offer, you're going to get a ton of emails.
>>
>>26055425
But that's true, you stupid tranny faggot
>>
File: Damon+Albarn+damon.jpg (111 KB, 300x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Damon+Albarn+damon.jpg
111 KB, 300x392
>>26054744
You have options but you reject them and act like a victim.
There are people here who would beg on their hands and knees for you.

You turn them away because they don't excite you.

You're lonely by choice
>>
File: 1450469306761.png (1 MB, 911x1383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450469306761.png
1 MB, 911x1383
>>26055475
I'm not making shit up. How about YOU stop making shit up?

>>26055477
>any woman can get a man!
>waah why can't I get a non-fat woman?!
It's like pottery
>>
>>26053794
God damn it all to hell. I try my best to believe in social equality, and to push aside my prejudices aside, but god damn. I've never gotten the notion that any woman could find herself being as lonely and isolated as a man in a social setting. I've never seen a woman totally alone, totally isolated from the people around her. Always having some circle of friends and potential partners readily available to them.

I imagine they feel their own brand of "loneliness", but short of being locked away in a tower far far away or something, I don't think it will ever compare to that of a robot's.

I'll admit, I'm jealous as fuck. Being a pretty girl has drawbacks like potentially getting raped and such, but I can only imagine how good all that attention and love must feel.
>>
>>26054904
No, it doesn't fuck off.
>>
>>26055525
Is picture you? Then you might (almost certainly) be fucked in the head
>>
>>26053870
Femanon here, can confirm.
>>
>>26055555
quints confirm

robots BTFO
>>
>>26053870
>women can be lonely if we redefine 'lonely' as 'not lonely'
pretty much
>>
> not playing on Deathwish aka black jewish fuck-ugly trans-male in Compton with downs and a drug addiction

> It's like you faggots don't even want a challenge
>>
File: 1352834939251.jpg (721 KB, 810x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352834939251.jpg
721 KB, 810x810
>>26055525
>1450469306761.png
Nice, here is a picture of me.
>>
>>26053794
Never. Unless we go back to the 19th and even 20th century when betas like us could actually get married and women didn't have as much rights as us. Personally, WE SHOUlD GO BACK TO THAT. Women's suffrage was a big mistake in western history.
>>
>>26055525
>tries to obviously attention whore by posting a picture of herself
>Anon knocks you down a peg for shits and giggles
>waah waah this means no guy would ever add me

You're full of shit and you know for a fact if you put your skype on here you'd get loads of adds regardless of people shit flinging.
>>
File: 1427693737329.png (1 MB, 1024x1387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427693737329.png
1 MB, 1024x1387
>>26055593
>You're full of shit and you know for a fact if you put your skype on here you'd get loads of adds regardless of people shit flinging.
Have a read >>26055460

>tries to obviously attention whore by posting a picture of herself
Are you fucking new or just daft? If you lurked more you'll know that picture isn't me
>>
>>26055555
No, it does.

Lonely men will worship you, spend time with you, spend money on you.

You just choose not to fuck them or associate with them because that clingy, desperate attitude is a turn-off. You only bother when you have something to gain from it.

And the guys you choose to fuck don't value you as much, leaving once their fuck session is over, so you think all guys are like those chads.
>>
>>26055593
Not that anon but I've posted my emails of mine in several threads and only once has anyone ever emailed me. I practically had to beg the guy to email me too.
>>
>>26055525
>I'm not making shit up. How about YOU stop making shit up?
You are making shit up because I've created fake "fembot" skypes and posted them in "fembot" threads and had 100s of anons add me within hours
>>
File: 1436638130054.png (211 KB, 1700x958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436638130054.png
211 KB, 1700x958
>>26055525
>I'm not making shit up. How about YOU stop making shit up?

It's well documented that even female uggos get loads of male attention.

You'd have to come off as a trap or a faggot to reduce your response rate that much.
>>
>>26055525
beee my gf..

originel comment
>>
File: one_post_meme.jpg (133 KB, 894x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one_post_meme.jpg
133 KB, 894x894
yes, my friend, i would assert that they can!
>>
>>26054593
>it's like being a man
No it isn't, you still are the beneficiary of massive male largess

I know plenty of ugly (stupid) women who are getting free-rides through STEM because they're women
>>
>>26055627
No they don't. I never ever get hit on by men in daily situations. I don't even get cat called.
I don't care about someone being clingly and think it's pretty cute. I don't sleep around either. I have a low sex drive and the thought of having sex with someone I don't love makes me naseous. I'm in my mid 20s and if someone was willing to marry me tomorrow I would marry them. I'm that fucking lonely.
>>
>>26055636
Yeah, just stop. No matter how many times you say it, it would not magically become reality.

I've posted my emails and 3 or 4 respondents is exactly what I get. Half of them are just random insults with no intention for further exchanges.


>>26055653
>It's well documented that even female uggos get loads of male attention.
On where? Craigslist? OKC?

/r9k/ is fucking different.
Stop living any time. Both of you.
>>
>>26055670
they can be lonely...Just not as lonely as men.
Has there ever been a woman without a single friend?
Seriously think about that. What type of woman has no friends?

I think 99% of fucking women always have atleast 1 or more friends.
There are legitimate men in this world who lack friends.
>>
>>26055666
I'm not the girl in the screenshot holy shit.
>>
>>26055680
Were these insults creative? post them please
>>
>>26055680
Get fucked you cum infested roastie.
>>
>>26055680
>/r9k/ is fucking different.
Not really, the guys are just as thirsty and desperate as in >>26055653
>>
>>26055680
Do you post time stamped pics of yourself when post your email? Because any asshole can claim to be a woman and post an email address.
>>
>>26055692
I have zero friends. I don't even have a Facebook or contact numbers on my cell phone. I only have a phone because my mom got it to contact me through.
>>
>>26055693
it doesnt matter

originel comment
>>
File: 0515 - atdB16V.jpg (330 KB, 781x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0515 - atdB16V.jpg
330 KB, 781x552
>>26053870
women will never admit this
>>
>>26055712
You're not a woman though are you?
>>
>>26055707
This.

Timestamped photo with skype/email post is necessary, otherwise people consider it a faggot/trap.
>>
>>26055726
I am. I've had no friends for years to the point where my dad tried to make friends for me.
>>
No. The bone chilling fear of death and genetic oblivion will forever drive men feverishly to their precious wombs which can only be used by one man's offspring every 9 months in nature's futile and cruel game of musical chairs.
>>
>>26054465
>implying women in saudi arabia have it bad
they still get attention and only have to cook and fuck for a living and can have female friends over
>>
>>26055740
I don't believe you.
I would need proof.
>>
>>26055001
So 1/6 chance, in other words. I cannot be the only one who gets a kick out of the fact that dating a woman has literally become analogous to russian roulette. That's fucking depressing.
>>
>>26055712
Same. Feels good to be off the botnet known as facebook. I may not like Zuckerburg but at least he knows that he can sell normie data to adverts. Worst case though , normie data can in turn gets hacked and embarressing shit about them get exposed while I sit back and laugh at them for trusting a website with their info.
>>
>>26055698
"send me tits or I'm not going to be ur bf lmao you stupid slut"
Creative enough for you?

I would take a screenshot of my inbox and how barren it really is but unfortunately cock.li wiped all my mail following the previous fiasco.


>>26055703
I'm sure you have a mountain of evidence to back that up.

>>26055707
No.
>posting pics
>on 4chan
>ever
You must be a complete fucking retard to do that ever.
>>
>>26055746
Nice. Do you write?
>>
>>26055761
Like proof I'm a girl or? I'm not going to post my dads information on here in order for you to ask him if I'm lying or not.
>>
>>26055692
i had to go to a tutoring center in middle/high school because i was an indolent asshole who never did any schoolwork and was mandated to by the school. some of the kids there went there full-time instead of going to school at all, and most of the girls i came into contact with had no friends

they're not normal people and neither are the people who post on /r9k/. you're never going to see them because they hide themselves like you and i do. i can't say for certain but i would bet they're even more effectively hidden as it's more socially acceptable for a woman to be living off of someone else

sorry, i know this is supposed to be a shitposting thread
>>
File: chadiel.png (71 KB, 1233x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chadiel.png
71 KB, 1233x420
>>26055680
>/r9k/ is fucking different.
Yeah, which is why fem-whatever threads reach bump limits and half of the messages are anons asking contact info/asking the roastie to become their gf.

Pieces of shit like you are what turns genuine nice guys into jaded misogyniststs. You're like a middle class person goint to a homeless person to complainin about not being able to buy the biggests SUV and having to settle for something less bing and expensive.

Women can't be as lonely as men are. An ugly girl can and/or has had boyfriends, friends, attention, people care about her. An ugly male has to have absurd stats and try hard to compensate in other departments to get 0.3% of what she gets by existing.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1446459793842.png (546 KB, 2493x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446459793842.png
546 KB, 2493x541
>>26053870
Nice load of bullshit. From this I can see you don't understand women at all.


For me loneliness has nothing to do with males.
>>
File: 1447523071221.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447523071221.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>26055776
>I'm sure you have a mountain of evidence to back that up.

The sheer number of white knights in fembot threads should have been evidence enough.
>>
>>26055628
one ticket for a free bf...

this ticket lasts forever..

i am desperate
>>
>>26054966
Because of feminism. It doesn't make me happy either.
>>
>>26055783
proof that you're a woman.
We get a lot of liars on /r9k/
>>26055788
>most of the girls i came into contact with had no friends
Did you see them outside of school?
Did you know them personally?

Because they sound just like me when I am in school, quiet and says no word to anyone else.
You'd probably think I have no friends.

But I actually have friends I play vidya with, and another group of friends I get high and drink with on the weekends.
>>
>>26055806
Post your skype and I will add you. If you end up liking me you have to promise you'll be able to come visit me because I don't like internet relationships. I'm not a teenager anymore.
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>26055678
>I don't even get cat called
OY VEY! WHEN WILL THIS RAPE CULTURE END!?@?
>>
>>26055789
>fem-whatever threads reach bump limits
Yeah suuuuuuuuure. Out of the several dozens created every month there may be like 2 that ever reach the bump limit, and those were mostly because two or three people won't stop arguing with each other.

>genuine nice guys
top kek bitch. I don't see you "genuine" nice men being nice to fat and ugly girls.

>>26055805
>white knights
Where? "roastie whore cunt" outnumber any supposed "white knight" 100 to 1.
>>
>>26055828
>that guarded approach

Well no fucking shit that's why you would only get 3-4 responses you fucking retard.

1) Post a timestamped pic proving you're a girl
2) Post a throwaway email you can use to exchange real skypes in private, or a throwaway skype
>>
>>26055776
And you are officially just baiting. You've never seen a faces of whatever thread?
God, you make so many claims and refuse to provide and hard, solid proof. You don't even see what's wrong with that argument? You're just some lying bastard for all we know you ridiculous cunt.
>>
>>26055855
>Where? "roastie whore cunt" outnumber any supposed "white knight" 100 to 1.

Just look at the replies. Any robot who pays you attention by replying to you with non-aggression is trying to build a conversation, with the hopes you'll reciprocate and give a contact address.
>>
>>26055855
Kill yourself, roastie whore cunt
>>
>>26055828
w what interests do you have? same guy
>>
File: 1370043671321.jpg (242 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370043671321.jpg
242 KB, 1240x786
>>26054465
>"woman in saudi arabia"
The biological difference in life expectancy between men and women is about 2-3%, saudi arabian women live about 10% longer than men.
>>
>>26055826
i never knew any of them very well besides a manic-depressive girl, but i would ask the staff about them and they would share parents' gossip and all of that with me because they didn't care about their jobs. i'm sure you could construct other hypothetical scenarios, too, that's just the one i've personally experienced.

it's possible that they were like you're describing, sure, but most of them couldn't hold a conversation even with the staff they'd known for years. half of them were afraid of people and the other half just didn't understand social interaction at all, like it was alien to them

that wasn't limited to the girls, though. the boys acted like that too
>>
>>26055855
>top kek bitch. I don't see you "genuine" nice men being nice to fat and ugly girls.
I never ever see fat and ugly girls treat fat and ugly guys like humans, and I see them getting laid regularly with fit men.

Die.
>>
File: 20160127_034549.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160127_034549.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>26055864
And why should I not be guarded on the internet?
>>26055826
Not going to post a part of my body but I take birth control so I don't have periods. I think this should be evidence enough.
>>
> Chad gets 270 matches a day

> I get 0
>>
This graph should be on the r9k coat of arms
>>
>>26055924
It seems you missed a day.
>>
>>26055882
>You've never seen a faces of whatever thread?
What about them? Women get pretty much nothing but "fuck off attention whore" comments there, even though every male poster did the exact same thing. Men get more praise and polite responses.

>you make so many claims and refuse to provide and hard, solid proof
You don't?

[email protected]
Here's my email. If I can get 90 messages I'll see myself out.

>>26055899
>. Any robot who pays you attention by replying to you with non-aggression is trying to build a conversation,
So like, none?

>>26055921
>I never ever see fat and ugly girls treat fat and ugly guys like humans
What a genuine nice guy. Not even ashamed about the contradiction. Man, I can only wish that I had skin as thick as robots'
>>
>>26055913
>half of them were afraid of people and the other half just didn't understand social interaction at all, like it was alien to them
I am all of these things, I can't even manage to properly interview for a job I am qualified for because I act so autistic and awkward.
Yet I still have friends.
>>26055924
Alright you've proven yourself partially.
Most of the women here are just here for attention and do not seek real relationships with the people they talk to.

You could be here just for attention, and be exaggerating everything you have said.

Sorry to accuse you, but it has happened before.
>>
>>26055927
>Zoe Krystal Sparkle the fat bald feminist grill with a sexual orientation that has 250 words gets 1458 matches a day
>>
>>26055924
>but I take birth control so I don't have periods.
kek funny way of spelling 'so chad can raw dog me'
>>
>>26055950
Yeah, I did but it's fine.
>>
>>26055924
>claims to be lonely
>on birth control for "periods"

ayylmao
>>
>>26055963
>>26055988
If only you two were born as women with PCOS.

What a shame.
>>
>>26056011
>attempting to weasel out with veiled reference to supposed medical problem

o i am laffin

love how you still won't post a timestamped pic of your body btw
>>
>>26056011
How hairy are you? And where does it grow?
>>
>>26055789
Just stop responding anon. Clearly this person is never going to get it. Save the brain cells.
>>
>>26056011
This. I used to throw up every day when I got periods.
>>26055904
Sorry I missed this post. I like nature, hiking with my dog in the woods behind my parents house, fishing with my dad, reading, video games, watching kdramas, playing with my pets, drawing sometimes not so much anymore.
I mostly just spend a lot of my time outside with my dog just watching nature.
>>
File: 1427996733121.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427996733121.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26056011
>born with PCOS
kekekekekekekkekeke

>"iam a normal women whose lonely woman can be lonely too!!!"
>turns out 'she' is obese
>>
>>26055921
Uh never mind, I misread that. But I've definitely seen women treat fat men humanely. Men on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUy3_kBme4M
>>
>>26056070
>kdramas
Are you that crazy black girl who makes threads about how she'll never have a korean bf?
>>
>>26055957
you don't think it's possible that even one of them didn't have friends? i feel like your logic could just as easily be applied to guys, anyway. but i guess i'd rather not keep trying to convince you over something i'm not too invested in

there was another point where i had to take a remedial course over the summer for similar advancements in underachievement, too. that story's the complete opposite. one guy always high out of his mind, a pregnant 16-year-old who would talk about 'feeling kicks' in the middle of class, an asian girl who didn't realize it was a remedial class until halfway through, an autist who genuinely did not understand the concept of graphing a point... i could go on

not an entirely pleasant experience but there's not much i would give up that feeling of being part of a sitcom for
>>
>>26056070
post your husbando

1
>>
>>26055954
The burden of proof falls on you asshole. I haven't made any such claims. You're the one pretending to be a girl
>>
File: 20160127_040156.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160127_040156.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1080
>>26056093
No that's not me.
>>26056108
I don't watch kdramas for the men. If anything I have waifus.
>>26056036
Why do I really need to post a picture of my body? It's just a normal body.
>>
>>26056108
Why do you always ask girls to do this tripshit?

>>26056124
>I haven't made any such claims.
>>26054127
>>26055593
Yeah you did.

>that wasn't me!
Then the burden of proof lies with that poster. Whoever it is, it isn't' me fuckface.
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 640x1136
>>26056150
Nope, try again dickweed. Neither of those posts are mine. Oh look, I posted proof to back up my claim.
>>
Being a female I've also been acquainted with other females. Every single one of them had at LEAST 1 beta orbiter. Ugliest girl I know had 2-3. Seriously don't believe this other bs. We choose to be lonely. We're definitely not alone though. That's the difference.
>>
>>26056178
>>that wasn't me!
>Then the burden of proof lies with that poster. Whoever it is, it isn't' me fuckface.
>OH MY GOD READING IS TOO HARD
sigh, penis people
>>
>>26053794

What kind of stupid experiment was that? There are a lot more men on sites than women, what did they expect?
>>
>>26056098
I think it's highly unlikely they lacked friends.
I have never met 1 female in my entire life who I didn't think had any friends.

I've only met some who I thought had very few friends.
>>
>>26056149
>Why do I really need to post a picture of my body? It's just a normal body.

Do you want to know why timestamped pics + emails get so many replies?

It's because the pictures appeal to men's instincts. The more skin it reveals, the more replies you will get. Any woman can reveal skin as well, or even dress in a sexy outfit.

If you don't even do that much, of course you'll get few, if any, replies.
>>
>>26056182
1/10 overly obvious
>>
>>26056182
Preach.
I have this one orbiter who constantly messages me even when I don't answer for weeks at a time.
>>
>>26056213
I know this I'm not stupid, but I'm also not a whore and I don't want attention if I have to get it through sex. I guess that's why I'm alone.
>>
>>26056208
hi I'm a girl with no friends

woops you don't care about me (no one does) because I'm ugly

these threads just need to be called "we don't care about ugly girls"
>>
>>26054786
So you're just a leech wanting to sit around spending some guys hard earned money

worthless
>>
>>26053889

Well she's not wrong, the last thing the people on the right should do is eat Mcdonalds in their condition, it would make them more sick
>>
>>26056280
>we don't care about ugly girls
Ugly girls usually have ugly friends they can associate with.

I don't believe what you are saying.
>>
>>26056241
Groooss. Sometimes it's not even worth being friendly to ugly guys. You give them an inch, they take a mile.
>>
>>26056304
Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.
>>
>>26056242
Getting attention because of your sex, getting attention through sex, what's the difference really?
>>
>>26056242
>I don't want attention if I have to get it through sex

It's more a means to an end. Sex appeal establishes desire, which keeps him hooked and talking long enough to develop conversation and see whether there's any emotional chemistry.

They're not going to give you attention if they think you're only looking for something platonic. That may not be your intention, but that's the norm for internet relationships, to flaunt your sexuality.

IRL relationships are different, and beta orbiters are easier to get without showing off skin because you can have one-on-one conversations easier.
>>
>>26056357
I don't get attention because of my sex though. I'm ugly and also non white. If I were at least white I would never complain about being alone.
>>
File: .png (405 KB, 2559x1414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.png
405 KB, 2559x1414
1 down, 89 to go. It's been half an hour already though.
>>
>>26056369
Well that's cool but it's not in my personality to be like that.
>>
File: 1448079217853.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448079217853.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>26054830
>women are daring to admit that they really enjoy casual sex without emotions
>this is a very positive evolution for sexual/mental health
just fucking kill me already
there is no god
>>
>>26056381
You've yet to post a timestamped, revealing picture, so you're naturally not going to hook many guys.

Think of something you'd post to a dating site.

>>26056400
You can choose that option, but that's going to make finding orbiters, let alone a bf, more difficult.
>>
>>26056326
I'm pretty sure I'm right.
I don't trust any girl on here who tries to act like she's lonely or depressed.

I don't trust women in general.
Most of them exaggerate their problems.
>>
>>26056457
I can't change who I am as a person. Since you clearly admit I can only get attention if I act in that manner then you can't deny I cannot truly be lonely.
>>
>>26055653
Wow. According to that graph you only get 3-10x attention if you're a pretty girl.

But if you're a hot dude you get 100x+(infinity) times more attention.

Hypergamy is real.
>>
>>26056381
This guy >>26056457 is right.

A lot of guys aren't going to respond just because it's pretty much getting called out as a thirsty beta in this thread now.

Give it an hour, then post a picture of your body, timestamped, with an email and you can choose from hundreds of guys.
>>
File: 1453440444782.jpg (2 MB, 2075x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453440444782.jpg
2 MB, 2075x819
Lonely surrounded by guys they think are beneath them loney, not lonely, as in literally alone lonely.
>>
File: whore.png (30 KB, 1637x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whore.png
30 KB, 1637x190
Straight from a women her self.
>>
File: .png (410 KB, 2559x1414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.png
410 KB, 2559x1414
>>26056492
>>26056457
Both of you kindly refer to >>26055776
>>
File: 111.png (37 KB, 806x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
111.png
37 KB, 806x254
Why am i not surprised this thread 9is filled with some attention whore who posted a picture of her self? Women are fucking pathetic, they will literally do anything just to get some attention and validation.
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1280x960
>tfw no bf
So lonely right now
>>
>>26056575

Fat whore after validation, nothing new.
>>
>>26056575
See, this is how you get orbiters.
>>
>>26056474
You want a relationship with a man without being sexual.

Most men here are looking for a sexual relationship, so naturally you won't find many men here.

You should still be able to find men IRL though.

>>26056515
4chan scrubs your EXIF data except for /p/.

You don't have to post your face, you can blur birthmarks/tattoos.

Again, if you don't try to pique their sexual desire, men won't respond.
>>
>>26056575
Like all women you have nothing to offer but sex. Go take your tits to Chad you whiny degenerate
>>
>>26056599
I never said I wouldn't do sexual things with someone after we have been dating, but I'm not a whore and don't go around showing pictures of my body on the internet.
Men in real life don't talk to me. I don't even get cat called at so no.
>>
>>26056621
Isn't that what guys want though? sex?
>>
File: 00.png (103 KB, 500x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00.png
103 KB, 500x415
>>26056575

Tits on a fat blob are like abs on a skinny guy, doesn't count. Kindly lose some weight.

>>26056625
>Men in real life don't talk to me. I don't even get cat called at so no.

Why do whores always lie?
>>
File: 1430889213610.png (133 KB, 363x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430889213610.png
133 KB, 363x391
>>26056650
Like you're going to give it to us.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
bahhh guyssss hateeeee mmmeeeeee
>>
>>26056625
>but I'm not a whore and don't go around showing pictures of my body on the internet.

Try a dating site for older folk like OKCupid, who have more conservative values.

>Men in real life don't talk to me.
They won't if you appear unapproachable and distant.

>I don't even get cat called at so no.
That only happens to women who wear revealing clothing in public, or have large assets.
>>
>>26056657
I'm not lying but whatever, anon.
>>
>>26056662
not even once man
>>
File: 56.jpg (33 KB, 439x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56.jpg
33 KB, 439x384
>>26056679
>I'm not lying but whatever, anon.

Only way women can be "Lonely" is by choice, stop pretending like your autistic degenerate emo scene loneliness is comparable to that of a male on here.
>>
>>26056599
>You don't have to post your face, you can blur birthmarks/tattoos.
lol what are you even insinuating here?

>Again, if you don't try to pique their sexual desire, men won't respond.
Too bad then.
>>
>>26056070
i i dont live in the US though...
>>
>>26056677
I have social anxiety and slight autism so I've never really tried dating sites. It's hard for me to talk about myself and start conversations with people. Maybe one day I'll try them.
I don't really think I appear distant? I don't go to bars or clubs but in normal activities I usually smile and go about my business.
Yeah I don't wear revealing clothes or have much of a body.
>>
>Go to a nursing home recently
>Alzheimer's patients actively talk about how ugly I am
>Know that normal people think these things, just don't say them
>Know that I'm monstrously ugly
>No woman would ever date me

Why did I have to be born on nightmare mode? Why can't I be happy?
>>
>>26056727
Your social anxiety sure didn't stop you from shitting up this thread and turning it about you because you're that much of an attention-whore.
>>
>>26056697
I'm not emo nor am I a degenerate. I used to be a NEET but I have a job now.
>>
>>26056714
>lol what are you even insinuating here?
Supposedly the issue was that she was afraid of being identified from her pics.

This can be avoided if you don't post your face, and remove/blur identifying skin marks.

>Too bad then.
That's your choice then.
>>
File: buggs.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buggs.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>26056755
>I'm not emo nor am I a degenerate. I used to be a NEET but I have a job now.

What happened to your supposed social anxiety and autism? you dumb degenerate whore.
>>
>>26056747
Well sorry I want attention? I don't get any and if there's a thread where some lonely, desperate guy might talk to me then I am going to post in it.
>>
>>26056621
>Like all women you have nothing to offer but sex.
At least we have more to offer than you.
>>
>>26056766
I work in a warehouse. I don't come into contact with people I have to talk to. My boss just gives me a chart of things I need to do.
>>
File: 1451985635070.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451985635070.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>26053794
Not no, but fuck no.

This chart is completely accurate.

I'm stuck at the lowest tier of Nightmare mode and I'll explain why.

I could go up to some girl I'm completely uninterested with and ask a simple question (usually mandatory/work related) and they'll give me that expression that says "ugh, i wish he wasn't talking to me." They don't fucking realize they do it, but it's the same face every time.

I could deal with it if the people playing on Hard Mode (Chads) didn't try to make the game easier by picking on the underdog.

>"don't get in TOO much trouble anon HA-HA-HA"
>"anon confidence is key. you just haven't tried enough."

I could be the nicest person or just not give a fuck, I was judged from the moment I was seen so personality really doesn't matter. I watch literal tards with a pretty face prosper and be approached. YOU COULD BE FUCKING POOR AS DIRT AND STILL GET ANYWHERE AS A GIRL. I HATE THIS GAME.
>>
>>26056742
The thing is, you weren't born in nightmare mode. You're only in nightmare mode because you're not brave enough to empower yourself.

You can't get respect by being a fat, lazy slob. Looks do play a role, but the vast majority of your looks depend on how you take care of yourself.

The reason that women appear to have an easier life is because they take care of themselves. The truth of the matter is, they're working 10x as hard as you, which is why they actually deserve their better lives.
>>
>>26056775
They do, but only if you're willing to lower your standards.
>>
>>26056775
You get attention all the time you whore.
>>
>>26056815
If you've read any of my posts in this thread I have no standards.
>>
File: 435.png (33 KB, 295x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
435.png
33 KB, 295x326
>>26056809
You are just a dumb cunt, your social anxiety sure didn't as fuck stop you from posting a picture of yourself as well. >>26056149


Go get fucked you dumb lying bag of shit.
>>
>>26056809
>I work in a warehouse. I don't come into contact with people I have to talk to. My boss just gives me a chart of things I need to do.

Post uniform / payslips of said warehouse.
>>
>>26056827
So you'd be willing to get with a 450lb guy with no personality, interests, or hobbies?
>>
>>26056813
>The truth of the matter is, they're working 10x as hard as you, which is why they actually deserve their better lives.

>dat just world fallacy

Daily reminder of this guy
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/?sort=top
>manlet approaches nearly a 1000 women over the course of 5 years
>rejected each time
>posts his problem on reddit in a confession sub for sympathy and advice
>gets brigaded so hard he gets banned

Top comments
>desperation is a stinky cologne and people can't smell their own
>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!
>Dude you're a creep. Learn how to make people feel comfortable around you (ladies and gentlemen) and then you might have a chance to connect with someone before your creepy vibe sends them running for the hills. Relationships are built one step at a time, and if you try to run toward the top of the stairwell without doing the lower ones first it's no longer a step, but a wall you're running into.
>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.
>Looks arent everything... I have been with guys who were just simply charming. They didnt even ask me out, they made ME want to ask THEM out lol. There is nothing wrong with short and unattractive
>Female here. Based on what you've said I would steer clear of you if I knew you and was single. Desperation is really unattractive.
>Dude, stop counting and just be.
>>
>>26056830
I didn't show my face in the picture though. Also replying to posts in a thread is a little different than talking to people in real life or privately.
Lots of people on this board say they have social anxiety and still post and reply in threads.
>>
>>26056827
I'm black and 5ft5, when do we meet up? Whats your address?
>>
>>26056858
>Lots of people on this board say they have social anxiety and still post and reply in threads.

Those people with social anxiety don't post pictures of themselves for the attention and validation like yourself. You are just a dumb backpedaling cunt who i hope gets cancer.

You are literally the kind of person that gives every female on this board a bad name and a reason why everyone hates them. Dumb backpedaling hypocritical dumb pieces of shit like you.

Die, whore.
>>
>>26056827
Welp, looks like you got replies.

Congrats on your solving your "loneliness".
>>
>>26056813
You mean being born with a deformity doesn't make a difference?
>>
File: 1448704163298.png (405 KB, 633x435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448704163298.png
405 KB, 633x435
>>26056813
He didn't even imply he was fat.

You can be disfigured/ugly as sin and be skinny. You'll never get Nightmare Mode because you think just because you approach people with a happy disposition, everything's going to magically go great for you. You come off as someone who doesn't get put down instantly by everyone you meet.

Don't give advice to Nightmare Mode if you started the game on Hard Mode.
>>
File: moz7ipf.png (114 KB, 900x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moz7ipf.png
114 KB, 900x450
These past few weeks I've tried everything to get matches, i listened to the guys on here and those who created Tinder threads showing off their hundreds of matches. I tried changing my Bio many times, tried uploading different pictures of me at different angles, and many other different things.

I took my time, going through profiles and reading peoples bios, those who were 8-9's i disliked, those who were very social or had impressive jobs / schooling i disliked. Those who we had things in common or were around 4-7/10 i liked (Mixed in with a few lowers). The few matches i did get these past few weeks none ever responded back. Even though i changed up my approaches every time.

I also even tried going on /soc/ and posting in threads where you post things about yourself and the things you like in hopes of someone adding you. No one ever responded to my post yet everyone else had 3-4 replies each.

I'm 6ft
5/10 looks
Thin

The attention-whore in here would get no problem matches on tinder and get adds from /soc/ yet she has the nerve to bitch.
>>
you anons can make it, just be ?????????????????
>>
>>26056924
less ugly.
>>
>>26053870
/thread

Brirbis
>>
>>26056845
Yes.
>>26056861
Cool I'm black also. I like with my parents so I'm not going to post their information to 4chan. I'm not a 15 year old retard.
My throwaway email is [email protected]
>>
>>26056960
>calling me a retard

Don't want a bitch with a bad personality problem. This is why i don't like black chicks and i'm black.
>>
>>26056974
I didn't call you a retard. I said I am not a retard. If I were calling you a retard I would have used a comma.
I don't want to date someone who can't understand proper English either.
>>
>>26056586
I get more action in a week than you will ever
>>
>>26056974
for real. all black girls just walk around witha stank ass attitude. it's like, really, bitch? you're not all that.

bich
>>
>>26056960
Post face pic. I bet you're really ugly.

You gotta be dogshit ugly to be this way as a female.
>>
>>26056995
You shouldn't be happy to be a walking urinal.

>>26056960

Bet you got 100+ messages. Bitch.
>>
>>26057003
No, just some anon calling me a nigger.
>>26057002
Yeah I am really ugly. I would say I look like my brother.
>>
>>26056995
let me be the judge of that
post ur ass.
>>
File: 9d12e.png (34 KB, 646x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9d12e.png
34 KB, 646x624
>>26056960

'm Australian and white and don't know much except about motorcycles and cant talk to women. How old are you? Can i message you? What should i message you about?
>>
>>26056960
>Yes.
I-I don't believe you.
>>
>>26057003
And why is that? Because you told me?
>>26057015
oh yeah? anything else?
>>
>>26057014
>No, just some anon calling me a nigger

Why are you lying? you prob getting called beautiful you skank.
>>
>>26057014
Post a face pic. I wanna see.
>>
>>26057016
I like some cars and motorcycles. I follow the Japanese car scene a little. You can email me about anything you please. I'm 23.
>>26057018
Email me then.
>>
>>26057014
>Yeah I am really ugly. I would say I look like my brother.
not the anon ur replying to but even ugly black girls have the confidence of a lion. thats pretty much their saving grace and gets them thought life and people commend how bold and honest some of them can be.

what's your deal? were u bullied?
did you grow up in a predominately non black area?
>>
>>26057015
Why are you giving the attention whore what she wants?

Fuck man, we can't have a single good thread without women or people pretending to be one.
>>
>>26057020
>oh yeah? anything else?
tf
uh ass and pussy
>>
>>26056812
just be yourself, bro.

change your personality, bro

it works for me, bro

t. 10/10 male model
>>
>>26057024
The only person who has ever called me beautiful is my dad.
>>26057031
I don't really feel comfortable doing that.. maybe in another thread another day.
>>
>>26053794
this picture is a bit bullshit, average and good looking guys definitely have it easier than ugly girls
>>
>>26057060
>this picture is a bit bullshit, average and good looking guys definitely have it easier than ugly girls

you're retarded you black ape.
>>
>>26053794
I think you guys are missing the point that even if you have people wanting to be with you, you can still be lonely. I'm a dude and I've had two girls want to be my gf before. However, I hated their fucking guts and being around them made me miserable so I quit it and I'm still lonely. Being around people that made me unhappy made me even more lonely. I imagine it's the same for women.

However, if a girl were to complain about being unable to get laid I'd fucking glass them or something.
>>
>>26057044
srry m8, i have a thing for thick girls
>>
>>26057053
Would you email me one if I asked you to? I genuinely just want to know if you're as ugly as I'm imagining.
>>
>>26057040
I grew up in a mostly white private school is a mostly white neighborhood.
Yes, I was always bullied throughout my childhood. No one even wanted to play with me on the playground and I would sit under the stairs or inside the little tube thing on the jungle gym.
>>
>>26057044
It's probably the fat whore replying to her self.
>>
>>26057068
Don't blame them, niggers have no place in our society.
>>
>>26056960
What a faggot throwaway
>>
>>26057053
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ORIGINAL
>>
>>26057082
Alright I'm getting pretty tired of all the racial insults now. I have a lot of bad memories because of my race and it makes me feel really bad inside when I see them jokes or not.
Bye everyone.
>>
>>26057104
cye jungle bunny.
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (812 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
812 KB, 2448x2448
>>26057068
>>26057104
relax, the trolls are just as sad as we are. im black too and grew up ina mostly mexican neughborhood so i understand how it feels to be alienated. i feel as the though the thing for oddballs like us is to find something, anything, to help us keeping moving on in life. for me it was lifting small weights. for you, it could be music, art, maybe even weights too?
>>
>>26057135
>relax, the trolls are just as sad as we are

At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>26057145
yeah well you sure are acting like one.
>>
>>26055666
Keeel urself my man. Hitting on women on fucking /r9k/
>>
File: 1.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
>feel bad
>hate life
>remember things can be a lot worse
>i could be a nigger
>Instantly feel better
>>
>>26054593
>you're going to have to work for a living
NOOOOO, YOU DIDN'T. Are you FOR REAL ? PEOPLE WORK TO GET MONEY ? Jesus Christ guys I think I just found the next Einstein right here.
>>
>Tfw she gone
>>
>>26053794
of course they can, if they ditch all the beta orbiters and chads that she wants to smash
>>
>>26057199
She deleted the email, damn son. All I wanted to see was a face pic to see if her claims were real or not. Scared I'd spread the pic on 4chan, like a picture of some random chick in the sea of billions on the internet will matter.
>>
>>26057199
fuck, almost nailed a cute shy black girl and you guys scare her away. wtf man
>>
>>26057236
>>26057223
>>26057199

i thought only one person emailed her; >>26057053
>>
File: f1fb6bfdb6[1].jpg (143 KB, 1016x817) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f1fb6bfdb6[1].jpg
143 KB, 1016x817
>>26057250
I emailed her after that.
>>
>>26057279
>I dont have any pictures of

what did she say?
>>
>>26057345
"Don't have any pictures of myself online and I don't trust you to not post them all over 4chan."
>>
File: 1446717261586.jpg (48 KB, 400x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446717261586.jpg
48 KB, 400x363
>>26057279
>spends an entire thread crying about how lonely they are
>blocks someone after one e-mail

"Fembots" they said....
>>
>>26057384
That's not a block, she fully deleted her email. Probably got about 6 more emails just saying nigger after she revealed it hurt her feelings.

I seriously just wanted to she if she was a 1/10. My money is on her being a 4 or 5, but thinks she's a 1 because she doesn't realize everyone below 8 is treated like total dirt by everyone in society so she withdrew and turns down anyone who takes an interest in her now (which there would be plenty who do).

Really it all just confirms the original post everything in this thread.
>>
>>26053794
Move ugly female down one place. Attractive male is easier.
>>
>>26057420
Sorry, rather than everyone in society I mean other women and chads, because the opinions of anyone who isn't that don't matter in her mind and the minds of most people.
>>
>>26053905
i think ur right in a romantic sense women can only be lonely by choice but i also have no female friends and thats another form of lonliness
>>
>>26053794
>Being an ugly female
>easy
>>
>>26057384
yeah senpai, deleted it after she got like 10 people asking her stuff. but claimed not long ago no one send her an email
>>
>>26054786
>Also those guys don't think she's beautiful, they're just desperate for consistent sex and insecure attachment
Here we go with the "guys only care about sex bs" tell me, do you think chad doesn't cares about sex? Do you think relationships are sexless? Do you think that all those guys just wanna pump and dump her? NO! Fuck off with this shit you stupid cunt! Every relationship has to do with sex, if you never fuck of course sex will be the first thing on your mind when you're talking to the opposite gender. Nobody wants a platonic relationship that called being friends.
>>
>>26057458
it's easy af boyo

men will literally fuck anything. it's not a meme.
>>
>>26054786
How does having money or not have to do with actual attraction though?
>>
>>26054593
>If they do get attention, it's from poor, unattractive guys. But most are invisible
How horrible, they're getting attention from guys in their league. I mean holy fuck
>>
>>26054042
The problem with media is that most of the time, especially mass media are used to push someone else's agenda or just general viewpoints.

Or more subtly when it is put in spiritual terms, the mass media controlled by corporations is used to spread negative energy that turns people inward and isolate them one from another.

Classical example is the advertisement, buy this to fill the hole in your life. You never get encouraged to connect with other people to take care of that roaring emptiness inside of you.

People are taught to be selfish and competitive. Because that discourages any form of cooperation to reach common goals and desires. That kind of cooperation frightens the people in power, the economical elites, who give no room for that to happen by the constant media manipulation.

People are greedy, but the greed can be for material wealth, or the greed can be for true and fulfilling happiness. The latter is most easily achieved by cooperation and organization of people. And it is bound to bring the former in time.

This entire tirade was to illustrate that you should never delegate your pursuit of happiness to people who would like you to stay unhappy, lonely and isolated.

Feminism as a movement gets fragmented and made harmless by the same economical elites. See what liberal and third wave feminism strive for, and how they antagonize men who do not take kindly to it and repay it with same negative attitudes. The revolutionary feminism, which seeks to liberate women, aside from merely empowering them(see how the language describes what is going on). With liberation of women goes the liberation of the rest of the men.
>>
Tinder made me even more depressed than not having tinder

and i got 150 matches in 2 months

none of which respond to me for some reason, except for bots
>>
File: white trash.jpg (74 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white trash.jpg
74 KB, 604x453
Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 30 guys texting her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a thug or chad can satisfy her "loneliness".
>>
File: 1431476167607.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431476167607.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>tfw no 5'7'' slightly chubby cuddly smart bf with the same tastes in vidya as me
>>
>>26053889

you robots could be out fucking 2/10 fat chicks right now, or is that "not the right kind" for you?
>>
>>26061479

Even the fat chicks have 30 guys texting them on their phones begging them to hang out with them. I can't compete with that.
>>
>>26056858
Tits or GTFO slut
>>
>>26061479
Coming as someone who would be called chad (though I'm still fairly ugly) on this board, ie:
>6'2
>7x6 inch cock
>Strong jaw
>Muscular

Even fucking 2/10 hamplanets in an insurmountable amount of fucking effort that it's barely worth it.

And that's just for a druken one night stand, nevermind love
>>
>>26053870

Came to say this pretty much word for word.

Men exist on another plane of shittiness relative to women. We are disposable by nature.
>>
>>26056149
Just post your fucking holes you slut; you get the attention you crave, I get to see your saggy flaps
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>26054336

>being an ugly woman is like being a man

Nope. They still have pussy, which in our monkey-software means they're still more valuable than most men.

>>26054593

>If you're ugly, you won't get a rich man, and you're going to have to work for a living. So yeah, it's like being a man

Daily reminder that a woman's idea of "settling" is just taking a guy that's their equivalent, in their league.

Does anyone have that screencap where a bitch says as much? Something like "I'm ugly so I'll have to settle for an ugly man" and other anons BHTFO?
>>
>>26053794
Is it bad that upon looking at this photo I immediately identify with the "trap" even though I'm 100% man. People call me pretty handosme etc and my hair is long. Suck it robots.
>>
File: 1447303375443.png (40 KB, 564x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447303375443.png
40 KB, 564x556
>>26063044

>im ugly so i'll have to settle for an ugly man

>anons bhtfo

I want to see this too anon
>>
File: crazy standards 2.png (522 KB, 526x944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crazy standards 2.png
522 KB, 526x944
>>26055680

Don't take it from us, cunt.

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, Prof. of Psychology at the University of Toronto, skip to 58:50 and watch for about 9 or 10 minutes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo

It's just plain fucking fact, and no half assed snarky bullshit on your part will change that, cunt.
>>
There are more thousands of more men in America 15-35 than women. If you're a single woman, you're fucking up.
>>
>>26063144

it pops up here pretty often, we'll see it eventually either way.

>>26063386

Pussy isn't distributed evenly. The sexual revolution restored the primal, natural order; a minority of men getting the majority of pussy.
>>
>>26063239
>fit

kekekekekekekekek
>>
>>26055924
>not going to post part of my body
>birth control pills
That's enough, faggot. You took those from your mom or sister. Post a picture of your torso (with clothes on) or gtfo. Hair, arm or leg will do, as well.

My sister keeps her pills in the bathroom. I can take the pills right now and claim I'm a woman.
>>
>>26063386
aren't there more women? already bc they tend to die of older age then men
>>
File: 1437063608989.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437063608989.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>26063239

that was pretty good.

When he said that there is a huge class of men who do not reproduce and are pretty much seen as losers who will carry on their genes (robots) and that they suffer serious grievance, you can fucking hear the women in the audience start to hackle and get mad.

God fucking damn women, you can't even make a topic about men without women throwing a fucking fit because they are no longer the center of attention.
>>
>>26063604

*will not carry on their genes
>>
>>26063573
There are more older women. Around our age (I'm assuming you're 18-30), there are more men.
>>
>be girl
>be very nice to everyone
>guys like me bc i'm listening to them and nice
>be used bc i'm friendly but nothing special
>guys lose interest in me
>lonely
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PAYhmoKkA

I dare one of you to do this shit right now.
>>
>>26053794
Interesting that race isn't mentioned here.
> daily reminder
If you're white, you're already on easy mode.
>>
>>26063688
>be used bc I'm friendly

You let that happen to you. Fuck off. Be a person and take responsbility. Get some fucking hobbies.

>>26063757
Seriously. Everyone knows white men are the most wanted. They can't be robots.
>>
>>26054042
>nu-libertarian
stop putting greek letters on everything for no reason
>>
File: 1452359603179.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452359603179.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>26063757

>white people have it easy meme

You might wish you were white or fantasize about how easy a white mans life is.

White men have it horribly worse than even other races, because we are white we have higher expectations than niggers or spics.

When a white man fails, he lets down his race.

When a black man fails, there is less social pressure.

White women on the other hand have it easier than any other group on this fucking planet.
>>
>>26063794
yeah and if that happens to a guy he's a victim of the horrible friendzoning women
>>
>>26063848
>when a white man fails, he lets down his race

Where did you get this meme from?
>>
>>26063848
The higher expectations come from the fact that you are better valued. People say "he's smart for a black man" because they think less of blacks
>>
>>26056082
Blurred picture to make this staged "social experiment" look more truthful.
Who ever thinks its real is 7 years old and still believes in santa.
>>
>>26063239
That guy talking doesn't make one sound point.
>>
>>26062949
>disposable
one word perfectly describing how society, and in particular women, see men
>>
>>26063757
CERTAINLY SMELLS LIKE TUMBLR IN HERE
>>
>>26053870
there is three types of people.
The robots - bottom 10% who have no relationships with anybody and just want somebody to have an interest in them, they just want to be a part of the 80%
The normies - the 80% who dont have perfect lives, but selfishly want to be at the top 10%, consisting of the ideal parter (your crush) wealth and whatnot, these people
complain about having the wrong people being interested in them. I.e. women
The Chads and Stacies - Top 10% nothing much to say about them
You make it seem like women and men have a different kind of loneliness, but thats not true, 99% of women are just normies with selfish ideals
If you are looking for 'the one' you are entitled.
>>
Pretty sure life as Chad is easier than life as an ugly girl
>>
>>26053794
If they are fat and ugly as hell. I mean 400 pounds and ugly. Other than that no. Unless they mean they cant keep chad around.
>>
>>26053794
But that's wrong

It's better to be an average woman than average man, but it's better to be a hot man than a hot woman
>>
>>26054336
Any woman van get laid whenever they want. They can even harrass better looking men. So yea no
>>
>>26054786
This might be true. Everytime i talk to a woman i want sex and nothing else. But then again what else do women offer?

On the flip side women only want men for money. In their minds what else do we offer.

So legalize prostution when???
>>
>>26054809
Why admit something you already know?
>>
>>26054886
By "cheating" the mean just texting random losers for fun. So many guys say i was SO CLOSE to banging this girl and then she flaked. Yea duh dude she played you. Girls dont like to play video games they like to crush dreams.
>>
>>26054966
Wow what a fag. Sex is always good. Who needs emotions as long as she knows how to suck that cock.
>>
Okay. I'm genuinely curious. Why is this line of thought so common here...that men don't get attention etc and women, even ugly ones, don't have it as bad as you guys. Give me a genuine reason. No whiney shit. also, why do you guys sound like really pathetic losers wallowing in self pity
>>
Not the same lonely men experience. By default we have a social safety net which is something men lack completely. You will always be protected and coddled.

If you remain single without choice as a woman chances are you are rife with mental issues or you're being a picky uggo trying to date too high up.
>>
>>26054915
>Chance
I second this who the fuck is that guy?
>>
>>26055692
If you dont have a friend you a werido.
>>
>>26066804
I'm an ugly, diagnosed autistic woman and I still have it easier than a beta, normal/cute looking robot. Having a bf is a choice for me, I pretty much just have to say "yes" and I will never be alone. This isn't for sex, either, but loving companionship. You can be a decent looking guy but if you're slightly beta you'll have a terrible time romantically because the pussy market is so fucked. I'd rather be me with my awesome bf and 0 friends than a normal beta guy with no gf and maybe some friends (probably none)

It isn't pathetic or whiny to recognize reality
Maybe you need to have more empathy for your fellow man
>>
>>26054604
This. They can't even see the powerless argument they make.
>>
>>26067033
I have no man. also, I don't care if you're a man or woman, unless I care for you, self pity will come across as whiney to me. and, isn't it weird that men whining is recognising reality but women whining is just that..whining
>>
The problem is, females can easily approach a guy and talk/flirt.

A guy doing it however is literally like walking on ice. To the point it could even be considered harrassment.

It's why I barely ever speak to anyone in public unless first spoken to. I mean i'm not even THAT ugly and I'm on edge about it.
>>
>>26067033
I would love to see this written from a woman in her facebook status...Just to see the shock from other liying whores because the global truth has been revealed from one of them.
>>
>>26062890
>tfw only 5" girth
How do I improve it?
>>
>>26063604

It sounded like they were laughing to me.

Not that that's much better though.
>>
>>26053870
holy /thread
>>
File: 1440515342937.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440515342937.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
I'm just going to leave this here...

It's a 1/10 girl with a 7/10 guy. She seems to have a really good personality, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzVY-srLtI
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 63
Thread DB ID: 472202



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.