[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINGS EVERY NORMIE SUCKS AT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

File: Mario_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_Wii.png (212KB, 636x485px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_Wii.png
212KB, 636x485px
ITT: Things ever normie sucks at

Pic very related.
>OMG Rainbow Road is so hard!
>150cc is too fast Anon!
>What's the difference between automatic and manual?
>>
>>26052178
that game was designed for normies.
>>
File: DanceCentral31.jpg (78KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DanceCentral31.jpg
78KB, 500x281px
For a game marketed exclusively towards normies, every normie I've seen playing it has been really bad at it.
>>
>>26052178
They have a shit taste in movies
>>
>>26052202

Then why do they fucking suck so hard at it?
>>
>>26052202
This

Mario Kart is for normies. And the robots/nolifers who are great at it and play it competitively are normies/failed normies
>>
>>26052233
>>26052233
>Because the normos you know suck dick at it.
But it was a game designed to be for the casual player and something anyone can pick up.

I had a normo friend in college who could wreck all of my nerd gamer friends at mario kart while completely drunk.

The game is supposed to be easy.
There's a very shallow learning curve to it.
>>
>saving images and resharing them on social media.
>taking a picture of their computer screen rather than just hitting the Print Screen button

Normies are just bad at computers in general.
>>
File: vacant_existential_stare.jpg (3KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
vacant_existential_stare.jpg
3KB, 244x244px
>hey anon I don't see how you can stand to be alone all the time I'd probably go crazy lol
>>
>>26052546
You know you've failed in life when multiple people have said this to you.
I was even asked this by my step-dad, who collects SSI and sits in front of the TV all day.
>>
>>26052643
It always astounds me that normalfags can't comprehend the idea of someone being a borderline shut in
>>
File: fff41eeb2d.jpg (450KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fff41eeb2d.jpg
450KB, 1200x1600px
>tfw I'm unironically a competitive Mario Kart Wii player
>>
>>26052178
Any card game.
I've seriously heard people ask "is blue-eyes still good?"
>>
>>26052871
>blue eyes
>ever good

God damn the anime for making BEWD a meme.
>>
Developing beyond high school skill on a musical instrument. We all know that normie who picked up trumpet in marching band to get out of PE.
>>
>>26052956
I know, but seriously it's the first thing people ever say when I mention I play yugioh, it really makes me want to punch them in the fucking throat.
>>
>>26053010
>try jamming with one of my normie friends
>"yeah nah, I don't need scales man, I just play whatever comes to me ya know?"
>plays random shit like he said, blames me when it doesn't sound good over the chords I'm playing
>can't hold a tempo without going gradually faster over time, yells at me I'm slowing down
>tells me I can't tune properly, while his guitar's intonation is way off

The list goes on. I don't talk to him very often anymore.
>>
>>26053142
>qt3.14 walks up to you
>hey anon I really like Yu Gi Oh and I really like the new Pendulum summons it really makes the game fun!
>spams the fuck out if Utopia
>>
>>26052291
>The game is supposed to be easy.
>There's a very shallow learning curve to it
Its also very luck-based. Sure, there's driving, item usage and evasion, and techs, but items play a massive role in races, and the RNG is what makes it luck-based.
>>
>>26053346
I disagree with that opinion, not that it'll stop me from using them.
>>
File: 1435951580961.jpg (44KB, 607x471px) Image search: [Google]
1435951580961.jpg
44KB, 607x471px
>>26053346
Do you mean she just gets out 3 regular utopia, or do you mean she ranks up alot?
>>
It takes a special kind of autism to be very good at SSBM
>>
>>26053631
Maybe nowadays, but back when it first came out you only had to be a regular autist.
>>
>>26053324
Guitar is the most fucking normie instrument too
>>
>>26054153
the secret is knowing that guitar has levels

playing with, or for, other people is like Level 5. after tuning the fucking thing, developing basic rhythm, and learning to change chords smoothly. not fucking Level 1. you will ONLY make people feel awkward at Level 1.
>>
>>26053631
>tfw spent around 250 hours in the span of a month going from knowing nothing to being able to execute most technical moves flawlessly.

I really should kill myself
>>
>>26052178
>hard!
like my dck
>150cc is too fast Anon!
i lost today to one of those
>>
>>26054377
But did you have fun playing
>>
>>26054228
Then what is improvisation and writing your own music?

Level 6?
>>
>>26054524
Kind of. It was all practice mode so it was a bit lonely.
>>
>>26054910
Now go pratice your fundamentals.
Your literally a less extreme form of M2K that is how he got good. He just took it to retarded levels.
>>
Getting my MS in Mathematics 3 years early.
>Why do we have to prove theorems? I'm a math major, this isn't math!
>Talks about whether or not 0 is a natural number
>Takes Norman Wildberger seriously
>>
>>26054971
This was actually a very hopeful thing to hear, thank you. Is it too late to succeed in smash? I have a back-up career if it doesnt follow through so I'm alright either way.
>>
>>26052178
>>26052202
>>26052233
>roommate invites a girl and her friend over, we all post up in the living room to play Mario Kart
>both girls spend 20+ minutes each making Miis, even though it's not even their system
>both girls actually PLAY as their Miis
>ask one who she usually mains and she doesn't know what I mean
>they don't know how to drift
>they don't hold items behind themselves
>get mad when I snipe shot them with green shells from behind
>after I fucking destroy them in a 4 track series, one of them says under their breath to the other "Does he know he's supposed to let us win?" (I almost didn't hear them because I was doing my Luigi voice [I main Luigi])

I women. I just hate them. Everything about them. There's nothing redeemable about their gender. At all.
>>
File: chrome_2016-01-26_23-46-08.png (759KB, 562x549px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-01-26_23-46-08.png
759KB, 562x549px
>>26052442
This. Whenever I see people posting images with terrible compression artifacts from these practices, I lose so much respect for them.
>>
>>26055016
Nah it's not to late. Go out and meet people and have fun.
If you get good enough make money off it.

I go out and play SSB4 to meet people and have a good time.
>>26055056
Women will suck at any game unless they play it a lot.
If they played it with their friends or family then it would be good.

Never play a game with women who don't game whatsoever.
If they don't even play fucking casual shit like Mario Party, and Mario Kart. They're trash.
>>
File: 1451294740365.jpg (28KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451294740365.jpg
28KB, 310x350px
topkek, i've seen normies hate and dislike every single mario kart just because they're too dumb to learn how to drift, i'm surprised they still sell well.

anyway, normies are shit at telling a good and bad movie apart. i was dragged to that shitty pixels movie and heard the audience roaring at every fucking retarded, horrible executed joke it shat out.
>i know a normie who thinks the star wars prequels and hobbit movies are equally good as their source material
>>
I thought "normie" meant anyone who is not a robot. And yet in this thread it's used to mean "drooling retard". Make up your mind already.

>inb4 they are the same, 90% of the population is not as stupid as you describe
>>
>>26052178

Mario Kart is designed for kids.
And most normies played it as kids, but unlike you, they didn't spend hundreds of hours getting good at a game most normies don't even play sober.
>>
Normie's have AWFUL taste in music that's for sure. Shame they control the movie, music, and gaming industry which is why some much stuff these days seems shitty though some good and honest artist can be found via underground movements and such. Basically anything anti-normie.
>>
>>26055328

Normie and Chad just mean someone who's different than them or have any social success and therefore inferior to them.
>>
>>26055560

What music are you into?
Have you considered you just have different, equally good music taste?
>>
File: 1452507506711.jpg (63KB, 468x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452507506711.jpg
63KB, 468x496px
>>26055590
>Have you considered you just have different, equally good music taste?
Kek i'm not him.
But I'm actually a music major and love all kinds of music.
Saying that the mainstream music that is being produced nowadays is equal to any underground/indie or older music is laughable.

All the shit the music industry makes sounds exactly the fucking same.
>>
>>26055590
Drone, Synth stuff, Shoegaze, Vaporwave (sans memes), Folk, and IDM. I am very fucking out of touch with the rest of society. I say this a current Unicuck. I never go outside except to go to class.
>>
>>26055661

>unironically thinks shit like drone and vapor wave is objectively better than popular music.

Oh I'm laffin.
>>
File: 360_kid.png (20KB, 470x494px) Image search: [Google]
360_kid.png
20KB, 470x494px
>>26055756
Pleb. Enjoy your nigger dominated music then you low iq mongoloid.
>>
File: wes-01.jpg (249KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
wes-01.jpg
249KB, 600x489px
>>26055756
>unironically thinks shit like drone and vapor wave is objectively better than popular music.
I'm not him but I entirely agree.
In this day in age being slightly different from the mainstream makes you better.
Literally all of our
>country music
>pop
>rap
Sounds the same.
The alt rock music scene isn't much better.
>>26055795
>nigger dominated music
From a perspective of a person who loves rock music, black people are literally a gift to music.

Ignore what they did now and they've created over 50% of the American musical landscape.
>jazz
>blues
>soul
>funk
>Electronica (They made more of the breakbeat stuff but they did help pioneer the music, yes Kraftwerk came first)
>Hip Hop
I can't deny blacks have done tremendous good for music.
>>
>>26052202
>that game was designed for normies
ftfy
>>
things ever robot sucks at:
losing their virginity lmao xD
>>
File: 1420167255587.png (805KB, 822x825px) Image search: [Google]
1420167255587.png
805KB, 822x825px
>>26055917
>ftfy
but you didn't change anything...
>>
>>26055795

I think I'll enjoy listening to anything that sounds good rather than be a stubborn robot who only listens to a few obscure sub genres.
Maybe I'll listen to some drone, and when I get tired of that I'll listen to some Bleach by Nirvana. The later I can listen to some Peter Frampton, and maybe some NWA after that for something with a gangster sound to it. Then I can listen to some Deadmau5 for when I want some 2000s house musical. Then some Chuck Berry, the Dean Martin, then Taylor Swift, then Primus, then Iron Maiden, then The Who, then Modest Mouse, then Beethoven, then Metallica, then Justin Beiber.

And while I enjoy myself, you can complain about how stupid normies are.
>>
>>26055989
>>26055989
Your taste is pretty stupid desu.
Again not him.
But I realize you make no discern between the quality of the music you listen to.

You'll probably just listen to anything that plays.

The fact that your taste is so broad and varies so much in quality tells me you don't have a good ear.

People with good taste are always discerning.
>>
>>26055893

It all sounds the same, because the music industry pumps out more of what is selling. But this isn't a new concept.

So you know how many shitty glam rock bands were on the radio in the 80s, and how many grunge bands played the same sound in the 90s?

In 2030, kids will look at the best bands of the 2000s and 2010s and say that new music is shit, and the golden age of music just passed them.
>>
>>26056021
this anon gets it.

>>26055989
t. /mu/tant
>>
>>26056053
Ever since the 80's music became too commercial.
I'd say it was a horrrible decade for music despite the great songs and bands that came out of it.

Everything was so saturated, so phony, it felt processed.
Since the 80's we've been doing the same thing.
But i've never seen the industry do something so extreme.

I am usually good at discerning voices. I am a music major, and I have studied and I have played music.

If you were to play a Katy Perry song to me, I wouldn't know who it was.
The lack of variety we have today is astonishing.

>All the popstars sing the same way
>They all use the same music
>The theme of there lyrics all tends to be similar.
It scares me, anon.
I can tell you if the next great artist does emerge from this era, he/she will sound nothing like the others.
I'll be able to tell who they are even if I had heard 10 seconds of their voice in passing.
>>
>>26056021

A good ear for what? I'm saying I can enjoy any genre while you fixate on some onscure music that's a deeply acquired taste.

All my range of taste means is that I've listened to a wide variety of music without passing it off as shit before I even listened to it, because a certain crowd likes it.
My philosophy is that if it sounds good, it is good. And while you can only listen to a few obscure artist, thinking you're better than everyone else, I'll be listening to Pink Floyd, Electric Light Orchestra, Biggie Smalls, Alice in Chains, Madeon, and when I'm done, I can listen to your music and enjoy it.
>>
>>26056189

Listen to Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and Bobby Darren. They sound about the same, and they sing about the same thing. And try to distinguish between any psychedelic rock band from the 60s and 70s. They all play the same goddamn thing.

Again, the music industry profits off selling the same popular song for each generation no different, but only the best are still played the next generations. It's always been commercial, by that doesn't mean it doesn't still sound good.
>>
File: BASED JOHNNY MARR.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
BASED JOHNNY MARR.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
>>26056268
>try to distinguish between any psychadelic rock band from the 60's and 70's

Okay I'll name 3 that sound completely different and play completely different things.
>Cream
>The Doors
>Jefferson Airplane.
Shit example quite frankly.

I do see your point about Dean, Frank, and Darren sounding similar though.
>>26056192
>I can enjoy any genre while you fixate on some onscure music that's a deeply acquired taste
The only genres I have trouble enjoying is metal, screamo, and dubstep
Other than that I can enjoy anything else.
I just listen to the best bands I can find.

You're projecting very hard anon.
I don't let the popularity of the music I like decide whether it's good or not.
Fuck I love the Rolling Stones and they are retardedly well known.

If you think I'm one of those obscure types then you are wrong. I can listen to the obscure and appreciate it just as much as I can appreciate the more well known stuff.

But I am very discerning about the band or musician I chose to listen to.

>if it sounds good, it's good
That doesn't always work.
Some people cannot register things the way others can.

Your rule is broken once the music becomes more complex.
Jazz is very difficult for a lot of people to listen to, but I can enjoy it because I have developed the taste.

Country is the opposite it is very simple in it's form, but some people hate it because of the accent and the style of it.

What sounds good to you, may sound horrid to others.
I could never enjoy a Taylor Swift song, but you can because you aren't nearly as critical and discerning as I am.

When I hear Taylor swift, I hear mainstream generic pop nonsense, with a hint of country.
That is all I hear.

Her voice, her lyrics, her style they don't feel like they belong to her.
They don't feel original or unique.
>>
>>26056189
>>26056444
this shit right here

most classic rock bands are VERY distinguished and if you confuse the Rolling Stones for Led Zeppelin or something along those lines you may be actually retarded

even old country is pretty distinct, Waylon Jennings' style is nothing like Cash's, Kristoffersons, or Willie Nelsons'

meanwhile I literally can't tell the difference between most mainstream pop artists.
>>
>>26054971
>Your literally a less extreme form of M2K
This is bullshit.
Foxes that multishine all over the place are a dime a dozen.
M2K is good because he has a fuckton of flowcharts for microsituations memorized, no because he's especially technical.
>>
File: CYAOwZyWwAQRtGC.jpg (82KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CYAOwZyWwAQRtGC.jpg
82KB, 576x1024px
>>26053631
>>26053670
Why are all the top 20 players Chads then?
>>
>>26055056
>not doing waluigi's voice

fag
>>
>>26056711
I guess you couldn't understand I compared him to M2k because he spent literally a month in Practice mode, labbing the fuck out.

You take things too seriously lad.
>>26056680
Glad you understand where I'm coming from.
The music industry needs to be changed.
>>
File: DSC08130.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08130.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>26056736
Pee Pee isn't a chad, he's just not ugly.
M2k definitely isn't a chad but I know he get's pussy.

There is only 1 chad player in Melee and his name is MANGO
>>
>>26056744
>The music industry needs to be changed.
speaking of Jennings...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNpLSaCirj8
>>
File: Wife_SSB.png (417KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wife_SSB.png
417KB, 640x360px
>>26056772
>wife
>not the ultichad
>>
>>26056772
>mew2king(of autism) not a virgin

just goes to show that any kind of fame is an automatic pussy wetter
>>
>>26056772
They're all normies at least, except M2K.
I have no idea why, because my local is fucking /r9k/ personified.
>>
>>26056785
Nice I actually haven't explored Jennings before, but it's good shit.
Reminds me of Shotgun Willie.
Very rock based.
>>26056822
Armada with his 5/10 gf. Not really a normie.
>>26056810
That's not entirely true.

But if you are famous at something competitively and creates hype, you'll get pussy.
>>
>>26056863
>gf. Not really a normie.
GET
OUT
>>
>>26056863
best Jennings song coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XdhfJKjEk
>>
>>26056884
They definitely aren't your typical normies.
I think your definition needs more nuance.
>>26056892
Nice.
No wonder this sounds so much like shotgun willie.
This is Outlaw Country correct?
>>
File: tumblr_nrsls9t9fu1usmz72o1_1280.jpg (33KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrsls9t9fu1usmz72o1_1280.jpg
33KB, 599x337px
>>26056822
Like, look at these fucks.
I really don't understand the party/hookup aspect of melee at all.
I mean I don't understand it in life.
But melee is especially bizarre.
It's like every player is an omega until you get to the top top players.
>>
>>26056927
Smash is fun as fuck to watch even if you don't play the game, thats why the girls are there.

What can I say regardless of what you do, if you can generate Hype you'll get a lot of pussy
>>
>>26056912
Correct

Outlaw country is easily the best
>>
getting tattoos that don't suck.
they suck at not getting them.
>>
>>26052178
They suck at realising CTR is superior to mario kart
>>
>>26052178

The majority of normies suck at anything that requires practice, knowledge, patience, technical skills and many more. They only do well in the social department, which they were pretty much born with the skills necessary to excel at it. It's not so much skill as it is instinct to them. They are the type of people who buy a yacht, find out that seamanship requires them to apply themselves to the art, and they end up just holding cocktail parties on them. When you do see normies getting the hang of an art it is usually after it has been polished and made user friendly. How many normies filled the ranks of the computer science fields when an understanding of computer architecture and binary language was a necessity? How many normies enjoyed video games when the graphics weren't eye candy and when it required you to pay attention and git gud? Normies are the plebs of our society. They wait until something becomes easy enough to get into. Once they do they receive all the praise and attention. They will never get called out on their bullshit. The non-normies are the pioneers of human society, standing at its frontier. After they have created an invention or found new land the masses swarm on it like Piranha, taking the fun and beauty out of everything.
>>
>People evaluate their self worth based on how well they play video games
Not even talking about OP.
>>
>>26052178
Any game with a steep and rewarding learning curve
>>
File: 1441741968615.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1441741968615.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>26057572
Well, it's not like we have much else going for us.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.