[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN MISUNDERSTANDING US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: gentry.jpg (85KB, 638x334px) Image search: [Google]
gentry.jpg
85KB, 638x334px
>be me
>take bus everyday
>there's a seat beside a girl 8/10
>it's the only seat in the bus and she puts her fucking bag on it
>it's a 30 min journey
>overcome my autistic tendencies and go to her and about to tell to move the bag aside
>she mentions "sorry , i'm comitted ..i have a boyfriend"
>stand awkwardly for a minute and point to the bag
>she replies "nice save"
thatfuckingbitch.png
>take the bag and throw it in her lap and sit my ass down
TFW
>>
>>26050672
>take the bag and throw it in her lap and sit my ass down
ALPHA
L
P
H
A
>>
>>26050672

>be me
>take busy everyday
>there's a seat beside a girl 3/10
>it's the only seat in the bus and she puts her fucking bag on it
>it's a 30 min journey
>stand awkwardly in the aisle for 20 minutes, holding onto the bar
>stare at her bag when she's not looking
>as soon as she moves her head in my direction, pretend to look at my phone
>her stop
>she picks up her bag and moves to get off the bus
>she bumps into me on her way out
>says "excuse me"
>reply "s-sorry"
>move to the side awkwardly, bump into another guy
>"s-sorry"
>her seat is now open
>keep standing until my stop

ftfy
>>
I'd usually mock you for lying, but I've experienced this sort of shit numerous times from entitled cunts.

Middle aged women are the worst for this. Next time, ask the cunt if her bag has a ticket
>>
>>26050672
You sound autistic, also fat.
>>
>>26051023
>ask the cunt if her bag has a ticket
>a ticket

u ever ridden on a bus bro? ticket lmao
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>taking public transportation
>ever

somehow not original
>>
>>26050689
it cancels out when you realize op was standing there awkwardly for 2 minutes while he fondled through his pants until he found his balls.
>>
>>26051066

>I have no comprehension that different cities, states, and countries have different ticketing systems

How fucking retarded and sheltered are you?

>>26051097

>not residing in a liveable city with a safe, inexpensive and reliable public transport service

What's it like living in a poverty stricken shit hole?
>>
>>26051230
It's alright to be sincere with you.

You're from a fancy city where all the liberals party with their wangs out?
>>
>>26051291

No, I'm from a civilised city where the left and the right understand the importance of a well run transport service.
>>
File: 0042 - ebG9Wz6.jpg (530KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0042 - ebG9Wz6.jpg
530KB, 1593x1080px
>>26051052

how the fuck does this make me autistic anon ?
>>
>>26051383
>he can't drive
>he doesn't have a car
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>26051478
If you own a car you don't belong on this board.
>>
File: pepayylmao.png (74KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepayylmao.png
74KB, 499x499px
>>26051563
>tfw I own 2 cars
>>
>>26051607
Then leave, you do not belong here.
>>
File: 0061 - U1kOPPL.jpg (66KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
0061 - U1kOPPL.jpg
66KB, 680x591px
>>26051478
are you high? what does having cars got do with travelling in public transport

it's cheaper ..i have a motorbike but the traffic can get crazy better to take a bus
>>
File: 1452747975619.jpg (60KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
1452747975619.jpg
60KB, 640x453px
>>26051619
Make me bloxosdij
>>
this is bullshit nobody is that rude and nobody has that little backbone
>>
>>26050672
Just tell the bitch to move her bag cause you need a seat. It really is that simple.
>>
>>26051230

>posting on r9k
>not solipsistic
>but m-muh globalism
>angry but not self-loathing

get the fuck out
>>
File: 0008 - iKYzROU.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0008 - iKYzROU.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>26051669
you don't get it i don't have a problem with telling her to move the bag but she was acting like i came to flirt with her and created a diversion to escape myself from the embarassment

that spoiled bitch and i see her atleast once a week in bus it's not the first time she pulled the boyfriend stunt
>>
>>26051478

>implying either of these things

I can drive and own a car. What sort of shit tier loser drives to work when an efficient public transport system exists that takes you directly to work?
>>
>>26051899
the kind that can afford to avoid dealing with buspeople
>>
>>26051733
That's how attractive women act I'm afraid. Don't let it get to you.
>>
>>26051934

>implying I catch the bus
>implying every city and country is like Ameripoor where only the shittest people use public transport
>>
>>26051478

I used to have a roommate who had a friend who was always broke and didn't have a car. They went to a lot of parties. At the end of the night, the friend would just ask every girl left at the party for a ride home until someone agreed. 9 times out of 10, they fucked that night.

>its not about the car.
>>
>>26052012

You can't explain this to that sort of guy. They're always going to fixate on the superficial things they think they can offer the women that will never be attracted to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 558x565px
>be freshman in college
>student presentation day
>presenter passes out sheets for us to color
>chocolate bars for some reason
>qt grill coloring next to me
>think I'll impress her with my mad coloring skills
>she looks over
>"Why is the bar colored like that anon?"
>don't think
>"That's my autism showing"
>immediate vicinity goes silent
>teacher is two seats down
>"what did you say anon?"
>"n-nothing"
>don't come to class the next day
>mfw
>>
>>26051934

Traffic is never the same so your body is in constant fight-or-flight mode. Commuting by car is literally killing you.

>>>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369847810000902
>>
>>26051660
>this is bullshit nobody is that rude
welcome to earth

>nobody has that little backbone
welcome to /r9k/
>>
you can't legally make people give up the seat that their bag is on, but the bus driver can.
if there really was no other seat, i would be like yo driver and he wouldn't move the bus until i got to sit down.
>>
>>26052106

I know this is r9k, but have you ever left your house?

>>26052129

You can be sure that I would force anyone to move their bag well before the driver needs to get involved.
>>
>>26052162
Have you ever even used public transportation? People are already rude and grumpy. Add in an entitlement complex, and you get girls like in OP's story.

And yes, most guys on /r9k/ have very little backbone. That fucking Britbot that got cucked by his own dad winded up forgiving them both because he was "scared" of what would happen.

>You can be sure that I would force anyone to move their bag well before the driver needs to get involved.
Don't worry, bro. I'm sure they'll be scared stiff when you whip out your naginata.
>>
>>26052248
>Have you ever even used public transportation?

Yes, every day. I've made people move their bags numerous times. Just because you live in a degenerate shit hole where transport is a battle doesn't mean we all do
>>
>>26052129

Bus drivers already have enough bullshit to deal with every day, don't add to it. Stay on your bus driver's good side.
>>
>>26050672
I need more stories about roasties getting put in their place.
>>
>"Nice save."
I'm an autistic faggot and I'd even have trouble not reacting the same way as you, OP. I fucking hate women who think every fucking encounter with them, especially on fucking public transportation, is just a guy trying to fuck them. They are so sure of themselves.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.