[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me extreme feminism only exists on the internet. That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1442147155428.png (34KB, 822x899px) Image search: [Google]
1442147155428.png
34KB, 822x899px
Tell me extreme feminism only exists on the internet. That's all I wanna know.
>>
>>26048882

And college campuses. I've never actually met one though.
>>
It exists in real life because some guys are just to pussy to act like men.
>>
>>26048899
But nobody has to accept their crazy ideologies right?
>>
To be totally honest I really wouldn't know what does or doesn't exist outside of the internet.
>>
It's everywhere in university and posh high schools, and widespread in metropolitan cities among young people.

I had a coworker complain to management on me and I got called in because I said "chicks" for women. Other coworkers my age are huge Tumblr users, browse Tumblr all day at work, and have gotten mad at me for "ableism" (saying "retarded") and "microaggressions" (saying there are a lot of women working at some place and I wouldn't fit in there).
>>
it doesn't matter if ultra extremist feminists are a fringe, all women are feminists, even the ones who proclaim themselves not feminist still believe women should be be able to vote and receive things like maternity leave, abortions etc
>>
>>26048949

Not unless you take journalism or gender studies or something worthless like that. I'm sure it creeps into other fields too but the art and science buildings at my school had zero.

For every extreme feminist that makes the news there are 1000 that get quietly BTFO and never try to force their will again.
>>
>>26048949
In Europe they do. In the United States we generally don't let them get too much say. We don't like being told what to do.
>>
>>26049017
My girlfriend is against females voting

Thinks they elect retards like Justin Weed Man in Canada
>>
>>26048949
Canada has a self proclaimed feminist government now
>>
>>26049044
Interesting since I live in Europe. Oh well nothing to worry about I guess. Besides wouldn't these bitches just be horny for your alpha dick if you tell them of?
>>
>>26049044
Italy here,femminists get litterally laughed at on a daily basis, never even seen an actual tumblr tier femminist, femminists actually seem"stronger" in america
>>
>>26049095
Where at?

>>26049104
I forget that Italy is part of Europe sometimes. I should specify that only a few European countries do.
>>
>>26049159
Belgium
o
>>
>>26048882
No, they're real. Unfortunately. I'm currently pursuing a degree in film, so I have to hear that bullshit all the time.
>>
>>26048882
Depends on your definition of extreme.

Radical feminism (i.e. the second wave) has been dying out slowly irl, and even on the internet there are far less radfems out there. I'd pin the numbers at something maybe under 5,000. Certainly not more than that, and probably the number of devout radfems is more likely in the hundreds. It doesn't tend to bleed into real life (see: MichFest dying this year) unless particular politicians hold certain second wave/radical beliefs (Wynne in Ontario recently about sex work).

Liberal feminism (i.e. the third wave, post-modernist bullshit) is basically alive everywhere and indirectly running shit behind the scenes. College campuses, HR departments, etc. etc. Libcucks are everywhere. I mean look at the mass migration to Europe from Shitstanistan as evidence for that. They slide under the radar because people focus too much on the first group (which really do nothing more than write literature to b8 you) rather than working on standing up against libcucks. Kinda funny watching people worldwide dig their own graves and accommodate the most insane batshit liberal agenda because they're too stupid to open a fucking book.
>>
>>26049265
But the idea is that you make art what does that hae to do with feminism? Do they just teach you not to get in trouble?
>>
>>26048882
there's always going to be people with extreme beliefs OP. Always going to be some people who just want to watch the world burn, and don't really care. Stay strong, believe in goodness
>>
>>26048882
>>26048899

You're mostly talking about entry level feminism

Nobody takes internet or college feminism seriously - except omegas and mgtow types
>>
How do you think women will be like in 100 years? Do you think shit will get crazy and they'll become total crazy Tumblr cunts, or will normal people still exist and silently keep SJW stuff in its place?

Will life as a white male be worth it in the future?
>>
>>26049044

This is complete and utter bullshit.

America is the place where you can be charged with rape if the girl has had any alcohol, for example.
>>
>>26049078
Alot of feminists downtown Toronto
>>
File: why am i saving this.jpg (1009KB, 2819x2381px) Image search: [Google]
why am i saving this.jpg
1009KB, 2819x2381px
>>26049392
90% of "women" will be pic related

Woman-born women will be enslaved and used as uteri-donors for the Supreme Tranny Masterrace
>>
File: The only option.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
The only option.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>26049078
Nuke Toronto.
>>
>>26049421
This isn't mystery by the way.

I think the real one got banned.

She hasn't been around for a while.

Good fucking riddance.
>>
File: Feminism.png (55KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.png
55KB, 750x750px
>>26048882
Nope.
https://youtu.be/xRlRAyulN4o?t=380
>>
File: crash bandicoot.png (77KB, 250x266px) Image search: [Google]
crash bandicoot.png
77KB, 250x266px
>>26049501
Nah, it is me. Only I could write a load of shit like >>26049309
>>
>>26049392
Govts won't be able to hold up expenses to the elderly and the elderly have saved NO MONEY there's going to be a great default, can't say if any current political trend will survive that.
>>
>>26049003
What field do you work in? This sounds awful
>>
>>26048882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BHwCqN-LnI
>>
>>26049555
probably hr
>>
>>26049585
If women get paid less for the same job show me two checks from first week employees of the same position and skill but different sex.
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS BITCH!
>>
>>26049612

HR women are rarely really feminists. They're just fat busybodies and gossips trying to stir shit. Trying to drag men down is something pure traditional women do as well.
>>
>>26049448
eh, Vancouver's worse for that kinda thing
>>
>>26050226
Vancouver is too
a e s t h e t i c
though
>>
>>26049003
I call everyone dudes. Even females. When they say I'm not a guy, I tell them to, "Chill out man."
>>
>>26048882
to be honest m8 i think extreme feminism exists but we don't see it irl because women only talk of that shit with themselves

They actually have done that for a long time. we got to know it because they started publishing shit on the internet.
>>
>>26048949

why would we need to?
>>
File: 289bpepe.png (289B, 30x24px) Image search: [Google]
289bpepe.png
289B, 30x24px
>>26049585
>0:50
>women didn't create the illuminati or satan, that's who we are
freudian slip?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.