[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm having some issues with my father. I'm 20, he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: Herbert.jpg (78KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
Herbert.jpg
78KB, 300x315px
So I'm having some issues with my father. I'm 20, he's 55 and I'm starting to notice he's acting a bit strange.

He does things like walk in on me showering and tries to strike up a conversation while just staring at me. He comes in my room while I sleep and moves my stuff around, one time he even layed in bed next to me all while I was pretending to sleep.

It has come to the point that I have to lock myself into rooms just to avoid these silly and meaningless interactions. We talk often and spend time together atleast once a week so I dont know what his problem is. He's always been very overprotective of me when I was a baby/kid. The fucker literaly chewed my food for me and fed it to me at one point.

how do I stop my creep of a father from intruding on my privacy senpai?
>>
>>26048821
Get the fuck out of your house. Leave the nest.
>>
>>26048821
sounds like he simply loves you
>>
winsect. embrace your dad and take it to the next level desu
>>
He probably has cancer
>>
>>26048821
let him pound your boipussy
>>
>>26049036

yeah I know he does, maybe a little too much.

Sometimes he comes in my room, sighs and leaves all within like 10 seconds. I dont get what his deal is
>>
maybe he's not getting enough sleep and so his impulses (which are to have sex and/or murder you by the sounds of it) are getting the better of him at times.
>>
>>26048821
You have a cock or shemeat?
>>
>>26048821
Maybe he has cancer or something serious he wants to tell you about and is close to death? Or maybe his mental state is diminishing lots of factors
>>
>>26048821
He could be dying soon dude. Be nice and spend more time with him. He also most likely looked at your internet history.
>>
he just cannot find the right way to express his love for you
>>
>>26049353

cock, but i'm a tad androgynous looking in the face, plus i kinda have a chick body without the tits
>>
>>26049071
This I didnt read thread yet said same thing, selfish OP thinks his did wants to fuck him for shame, another option is his dad might an hero soon
>>
>>26049377

He doesn't have cancer. Like I said we're close and are open about everything. + I have an older sister who wouldhave told me had it really been the case.
>>
>>26049403
Ok so whats going on is your dad is going to die and you have a fantasy if being a girl and letting him fuck you? Why the fuck dont you just ask him WTF is going on then come back and tell us?
>>
>>26049461

My parents are divorced and he lives like 20 minutes away. Also its 4am and I'm not gonna bug him now.
>>
>>26049453
Hmm got any pics of sister? I could crank a fap out to her, just ask him what is going on I doubt your father wants to diddle you? Is this some kind of American Beauty shit? Where the neighbor denies being gay entire life kisses strait neighbor gets rejected then comes back over with a .45 and blows his brains out?
>>
>>26049489
This all doesnt add up
>>
>>26048821
>walk in on me showering
an accident
>tries to strike up a conversation while just staring at me
during conversation it is normal to stare
>comes in my room while I sleep and moves my stuff around
he cleans your room
>one time he even layed in bed next to me all while I was pretending to sleep
he loves you and is sad, you are so grown
>>
>>26049559
Or this, OP might be wanting it to be more then what it is
>>
>>26049559

I've had this happen to me too many times for it to be "an accident"

I mentioned I lock my doors now, sometimes i go shower and i see the door handle budging and him asking what im doing. Literaly asking what im doing

That's not right
>>
>>26049631
Have you seen the movie Happiness?
>>
>>26049631
What isnt right is you not posting your sister, so what does he say when you ask him why is he trying to get in the bathroom while you are naked?
>>
File: heavy weits.png (9KB, 642x345px) Image search: [Google]
heavy weits.png
9KB, 642x345px
>>26048821
you could try to be a fucking adult and talk to him about it?
>>
>>26049631
Look from what I've read its normal and you are over thinking it like way to much, take a week off from /r9k/
>>
>>26049664
no, but do tell how that's gonna help me understand anything
>>
>>26049714
the dad wants to fuck his son
>>
>>26049714
Its about being happy and it is normal for there to be sexual encounters with your father growing up
>>
>>26049724
almost, but the other way around
>>
Sounds like early signs of dementia desu
>>
>>26049631
Try this, leave the door unlocked and bend over the toilet naked with shower on, if ya dad walks in and fucks you well you know whats up
>>
>>26049772
Or late signs of raging homosex
>>
Sounds like your dad really wants you to mo e out. You should confront your dad and tell him you need money to move out. If he doesn't have money he wins and you should just save money to leave.
>>
>>26048984
first post best advice

if u don't want to be raped in your sleep gtfo of your house

buuuuut... this shit ain't real now is it
>>
>>26049772
It seriously could be dementia.. also INB4 rape and or consentual sex
>>
I might as well screen shot this now to post when OP brings up how his dad fucked him
>>
>>26049845
I wish it weren't real. I always thought of my dad as a cool, down to earth guy, but this is just making me uneasy every time I see him.
>>
>>26049937
Just fuck your dad already
>>
>>26049937
Hes down to FUCK
>>
Give him your boy pussy
>>
Just hold open your boipussy and see if he penetrates it. My guess is he can't resist the temptation of that sweet pink asshole.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.