[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male/Female suicide ratio

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: suicideratio.png (592KB, 1236x1245px) Image search: [Google]
suicideratio.png
592KB, 1236x1245px
Why do men commit so suicide much more frequently than women?
>>
>>26047402
>the more muslims; the more equal ratio.
Well what'd ya know
>>
They don't commit more suicide, we're just more successful.

As usual.
>>
>59.4

Holy fuck, portuguese robots, chill out, it'll be all right
>>
Men don't suck at it.
>>
File: ty.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
ty.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>26047402
>portugal
JUST KEK MY ENTIRE LIFE UP SENPAI
>>
>>26047402

There's a lot of pussyfooting in the official explantations, but bottom line men who attempt suicide actually want to go through with it and plan for that. Women who commit suicide are more often than not crying out for attention and succeeding by accident.
>>
>>26047764
>>26047695
maybe this means that women just have it very easy and rarely suicide, in comparison to other countries. or maybe it's 5.94 instead of 59.4.
>>
>>26047402
>Portugal
You sure I'm not looking at Japan right now.
>>
>>26047517
>Finland
>muslims

The few they got literally went back home to Iraq again because they said it was too cold, dark and boring.
>>
File: 1446493170867.jpg (72KB, 694x580px) Image search: [Google]
1446493170867.jpg
72KB, 694x580px
>suicidetugal
YOU L I T E R A L L Y CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>26047537

This guy gets it. There is nothing in OP's chart indicating that it records anything other than /successful/ suicides.

Also low-status men have it the worst, whose ranks, if not dominating the statistics, at least populate them to an important, large degree.

A man's thought process before suicide: "Every option is exhausted. There is nothing left in this world for me, and there is no possibility that anything is ever going to get any better for me. I fucking hate this, I can't stand it anymore, and I'm done. May God have mercy on my soul. *claps-out, headshot* "

A woman's thought process before suicide: "I'm sad, and I want the people around me to know that I"m sad and take care of me. Also (and this part operates on various levels of consciousness), I can't bear the thought of doing anything that would mutilate my face, nor do I happen to have a gun available, so into the tub I go. Maybe my roommate will find me in time."
>>
>>26047784
As a portuguese it's more that actually. First of all there aren't that many suicides so the numbers are low.
Some of the men that kill themselves end up killing their wives as well so... two dead and just one suicide
>>
I am skeptical about Portugal's stat.
>>
I don't believe this
This literally has to be one of those joke /int/ maps where they portray Portugal ridiculously bad
>>
>>26047402

>my country
>59,4

The fucking cunts! Living in the pedestal is it?
Sauce if you please, op.
>>
>>26047768

I actually ran into a study saying the the best way to combat male suicide is to do FEMALE SUICIDE SEMINARS.

it's fucking insane how little society gives a fuck about us.
>>
>>26047988
Fuck you it went on the news this week doesnt mean its a thing
>>
>>26047988
>>26047995
>>26048060
It's an /int/ meme where Portugal is portrayed ridiculously bad
>>
>>26048129

Oh, the barbosa theory. I heard of that before.
>>
>>26048182
That's another meme I believe.

Portugal has become a meme country on the levels of Sweden in 2015.
>>
File: alberto_barbosa.gif (902KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
alberto_barbosa.gif
902KB, 600x403px
picaou related
>>
>>26047402
They are overwhelmed by the wealth of opportunities offered by their privilege.
>>
>>26048060
>>26047988
>>26047995
>>26047996
>>26048226
t. alberto barbosa
blox
>>
oh barbosa you so crazy
>>
>>26047402
Guilt/shame is one of the major factors in going through with suicide. Women are more self-rightepus so they have less of it
>>
Ola, eu falo portugues!
>>
>>26047402
They use guns, not pills
>>
Wageslavery, poverty, shitty lives.

Poverty especially will make you hope for death.
>>
Because of female privilege
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.