[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your dreams?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

What are your dreams?
>>
>>26047239
To play fighting games all day and marry my gf. Maybe I should aim higher though
>>
I once had a dream that some classmates and I were Spanish Conquistadors being stalked by a xenomorph in the jungles of Mexico.
>>
Got none.
>>
My dreams are memes
>>
File: 1436043104853.jpg (15KB, 290x289px) Image search: [Google]
1436043104853.jpg
15KB, 290x289px
>>26047239
To be a pro motocross racer
>>
>>26047239
Realistic dreams, none
I want to be an archmage though
>>
>>26047239
This morning I had a dream of being on TNG as an actor and Picard was yelling at me becuase I couldnt get my suit on fast enouh, I thought "hes a hell of an actor" but I think he was mad then I woke up and been on here ever since
>>
To make enough money online that I can live in comfortable poverty in a small town and perform research on theoetical sciences in my spare time. Those are my current goals. After that, might save up a bit of money, invest it, try to make a nice living for myself.
>>
>>26047239
to be able to cure any and all illnesses
>>
world peace, world wars, global conglomerations anything considering the world really
>>
I should think you still have dreams? Well, next time you dream, give some thought...
>>
File: pepe dreams.png (167KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dreams.png
167KB, 444x444px
To be a part of an omnicidial militia that works to exterminate the human race
>>
File: drunk.webm (233KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.webm
233KB, 360x640px
to one day be happy with my life
>>
File: zxczxcs.jpg (19KB, 445x420px) Image search: [Google]
zxczxcs.jpg
19KB, 445x420px
To just fucking end it already.

It's impossible for me to be truly happy within this world, to feel motivated.

Yet I continue to watch anime, I get really into them and hype, then realise I'm nothing but a depressed lazy slob with no motivation or life skills whilst people continue to be disappointed.
>>
File: image.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
164KB, 494x332px
>>26047239
I want to become a veterinarian and live a happy life with a cat, a dog, and a wife. I'd also like a daughter, p-pls.
>>
>>26047239

I still have hazy, barely remembered dreams of being a musician or writer. Hard to do when I don't do either, but I'm gonna pay for music lessons after I get my first paycheck.

Otherwise I really just want to work ~30 hours a week and have enough money for health insurance and to be able to travel. I don't need much to be happy, this should be reasonably attainable assuming I still find value in these things; once I lose interest 10-15 years down the line I'll just kill myself
>>
>>26047282
cute desu pie
>>
>>26047239
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1200x632px
>>26047239
To join the Brotherhood of Steel and exterminate the Super Mutants
>>
>>26047955
/v/ please get out
>>
Dreamt I was floating about mountainous terrain under a lotus sky. Had this dream before it's truly marvellous. In another dream I had sex with a celestial female being.

I meditate quite a bit.
>>
File: I AM NUMBERONE.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I AM NUMBERONE.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>26047429
My Nigga! Sendo is my motivation to train everyday atm
>>
File: nichijou3.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
nichijou3.png
1MB, 1360x768px
to live a nice comfy peaceful life with no financial troubles
>>
>>26047239
To get a gf my car fixed up and a 100k a yr job
>>
File: 1437450808907.jpg (161KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
1437450808907.jpg
161KB, 480x589px
At this point, I just want to move out.

I'm so sick of being a fucking leech.
>>
>>26050078

This as well. I visited a friend of mine at his apartment for a few days, and I'd wake up like 3 hours before he did...it was so fucking nice being completely alone. I got some writing done, which I never do, read a bit, thought about things...so very nice. Unfortunately that's still a few years off for me, but it's something to look forward to.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.