[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filed my taxes today and am getting back 800 from the Fed and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: comfy pepe.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
Filed my taxes today and am getting back 800 from the Fed and have to pay 25 bucks to Virginia. What should I do with my tax return wagie brothers.

also
>2016
>being neet
>not getting a comfy tax return along with your biweekly checks;
>>
>>26047109
>twf i calculated my taxes and im getting 4 grand back
>too depressed and lazy to actually sit down and submit them, so Im just going to forget about it.
>>
>>26047109
>Bi-weekly pay
How pedestrian.
>>
>>26047183
turbo tax my nigga, it took me 30 minutes and it's easy if you're single without dependents
>>
>>26047205
how do you get paid?
>>
>>26047315
Any normal job pays weekly or even monthly. What kind of weird ass job pays you twice a week, what's the point?
>>
>getting $800 back on taxes when you're only making $13k/year

lol
>>
File: 1410164290292.jpg (9KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410164290292.jpg
9KB, 200x240px
I don't get why people get excited over tax returns. That's money you should have gotten already, but you had to do all the work into figuring that out yourself. You might as well do it yourself; take 10 dollars a week from whatever you make, fill out a bunch of online surveys, then give yourself the $500 you've saved up. You'd even get the money a lot faster.

Wagecucks are fucking morons.
>>
>>26047109
>Only getting 800

Nigger I'm expecting over 2 grand
>>
File: faggot.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>26047109
>>26047734
>You can hear your parents yelling in the other room. You think people shouldn't judge you based on your mediocrity because you "could have done better if you tried"
>>
Bunch of dumb butts in here. I got back $21 last year because I'd prefer the government didn't sit on a bunch of money they owe me without collecting interest.
>>
File: OP.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>26047109
>Footage of OP hard at work
>>
>>26047621
biweekly means once every 2 weeks
>>26047657
make 40k a year
>>
Getting money back is almost as bad as owing money on your tax return. That's money you've earned that the government is holding for months and misusing without paying you interest.
>>
>Make 40k and get back $446

Before I understood this (>>26047734) I was going to cry. Because I got about the same amount when I was making less money.
>>
>>26047109
>>26047183
>>26047247
>>26048124

Wagies are so cucked they get hyped about getting back a portionof the jewpoints that were stolen from them.

You CANNOT make it up folks. Cannot. Can. Not.
>>
>>26047109
>biweekly checks;

I'm glad I've never had to experience this.

I cant imagine getting paid once every TWO weeks. Like, what the fuck.
>>
>>26050107

That's why we call them wagecucks.

They work and Uncle Sam takes some of that money that you earned through hard work, and then you get to get money-cucked until he's nice enough to give it back to you once a year.
>>
Another day, another class with Mr Maxwell, education cucks
>>
>>26047109
>filing state taxes
I've owed for state taxes every year but never filed them because it's under a hundred bucks every year. the money popo don't have the time to track you down for less than a hundo.

don't file state, save yourself the fee from filing and buy a new figurine with the $25.
>>
Idk bout you, but I'm gunna buy me some expensive magic cards. I might service my car, but that's fucking boring and I don't even drive it anyway.
>>
File: 1429070031635.png (71KB, 1240x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1429070031635.png
71KB, 1240x1256px
>paying taxes
I bet you register your firearms with the federal mafia as well.
>>
>>26050107

Actually the IRS does pay very good interest, but you have to claim it, and they have to owe you enough. (plus a few other simple conditions).

I found this out one year, when due to a stockbroker fucking up, I had to pay about $40k, and then claim it back six months later when I got the mess unfucked.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.