[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother the chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hurr.jpg (75KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
75KB, 500x594px
Hello robots. Wageslave here. I'm going to tell you about what it's like living in close quarters with a chad, because some of it surprised even me. My stepbrother and I are living in our parents' house while they're working overseas. I work a first shift job, which means I get up at 5AM local time. I get back from work at 1330 local time. Because of the way our sleep schedules interact, I can see all kinds of behaviour from my brother. cont.
>>
File: portrait.jpg (29KB, 434x398px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
29KB, 434x398px
Continue please

original comento
>>
He doesn't work, even though he has an expensive degree in finance from a public university. He gets all his money by playing poker. The awful thing about it is that he's good enough that he wins tournaments, so he has lots of money without working except for maybe two days a month. Because of this, he decided to pay the bills on the house all his own.
>>
He's a big guy. He stands Six foot three, about 190cm I think. We don't have any blood in common, which means he looks different than I do. He's tan, and has dark hair. Women are all over him, and he brags to me that he'll only settle for 9/10 or 10/10. From the staceys he brings home, he isn't lying. He spends most of his free time playing Halo 5, he's gotten really highly ranked in multiplayer.
>>
He drinks a lot, though. He'll invite a bunch of his friends over and throw a party, where they play wine pong upstairs even though we have white carpet, and other stupid shit like that. He's not really happy though. His real dad is a piece of shit, who used to get real mad and beat on his mom a little bit. My dad married his mom not long after his dad started in on that. He used to have to visit his dad, until his dad got real pissed one time and beat him.
>>
He goes out to clubs and pulls the sluts, and comes home and nails them where I can hear it. He doesn't work, and has fun taking money from people stupid enough to sit across from him at a poker table. He plays a normie-tier Halo and smokes tons of pot and fucks bitches, but I think deep down he's disgusted with himself. Our parents paid for him to go to University, and he's wasting his expensive degree. I changed my major twice and they told me to knock it off and go find a job. I'm still a virgin, and he's a year younger than me. He drives a muscle car and I drive a beat up hatchback.
>>
what kind of muscle car op? also, are you on good terms with him?
>>
I guess nobody gives a damn, but I'll finish the story anyway. He got thrown out of a bar once, because he got blind drunk and insisted he owned the place. He's a piece of shit, and though his background might give him an excuse, the contempt for me I see in his eyes prevents me from caring whether he lives or dies. I'm a wageslave /r9k/ommando stuck living with a chad stepbrother who's better than me in every possible way. I hate it so much. Thank you for reading this blog post.

>captcha: please pick all images of pasta or noodles
>>
Pros and cons of Chad brother
>>
>>26047352
Be nice to him and have him take you out to his parties, that's basically it
>>
>>26047338
It's a dodge charger. My parents bought it for him new. I drive a honda CRV with 180k miles on it. We're on speaking terms, but I don't think either of us respect the other, despite what he claims otherwise.
>>
>>26047251
>I think deep down he's disgusted with himself.
Is that just what you tell yourself to feel better

>he's wasting his expensive degree
If hes making lots of money it really doesnt matter

Sounds very painfull to be around him
>>
>>26047019
I can feel you to a certain degree.
My male cousin is a chad too, I obviously don't live with him, but everytime we have a family meeting he gets all of the attention and questions, while in my case it's just, "hey anon, how are you?" "oh, I'm glad, keep up the good work" it doesn't help that this year he brought out a really cute girl to the christmas dinner.
I guess you just have to deal with it, there's nothing more to do.
>>
Jesus that's a brother, even if just a step brother. Mine is kind of normal, he takes me out sometimes
>>
>>26047383
I did that once, I was there when we got thrown out of the bar. I was having a good time, his friends are all better people than he is.

>>26047382
Pros:
I don't have to pay bills or rent
He doesn't eat the same food as me so my food is safe
He doesn't fuck with my shit ever

cons
He hogs internet bandwidth
He drinks my beers
parties when I'm trying to sleep on work nights
>>
>>26047409
It probably is just me fooling myself. The thing is our parents paid all this money for his education and he's just sitting around playing halo 5 and getting wasted.
>>
>>26047251
throw boiling water in his face
>>
I also had a Chad brother growing up. Constantly hit me, bullied me and beat me up. He was out banging all the hot chicks and even the ones I had a crush on. Feels bad man.
>>
File: debased common pepe.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
debased common pepe.png
260KB, 563x542px
This is the part where I get the most flak. I'm getting out. I joined the military a little while ago, I leave for basic is a few months. I'm getting in shape and I refuse to wind up a wizard. I'm going to go out and see the world, and go back to college. Spite will motivate me into self-improvement. Good luck robots, remember, motivations don't matter, only results.

>fuck you captcha, burgers aren't sandwiches
>>
>>26047684
godspeed op
bang some qts for us
>>
>>26047019
You're living sounds like pic related desu.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.