[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many people on this board claim to be so smart but yet most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: socrates with downs.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
socrates with downs.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
So many people on this board claim to be so smart but yet most of you have achieved nothing.

You blame this on bad social skills

Yet, some of my friends who are a bit akward are doing well on their own, so why can't you?
>>
>>26042970
>You blame this on bad social skills
No we dont you new fag

We blame it on mental illnesses

KYS
>>
File: 736599282749008372.jpg (96KB, 1080x804px) Image search: [Google]
736599282749008372.jpg
96KB, 1080x804px
>>26042970
I blame the NORMIES

REEEEEEEEE GTFO
>>
>>26042970
>shitty social skills that make me look like an abused castrated boy or a thugish nigga
>Yet, some of my friends who are a bit akward are doing well on their own, so why can't you?
Two extremes of one problem
>>
No, if you're actually smart you cannot be a robot. A robot will be a loser even if he tries his hardest.
>>
I'm a management consultant. Shitposting on client time.
>>
File: 1448835581351.jpg (40KB, 390x478px) Image search: [Google]
1448835581351.jpg
40KB, 390x478px
>>26042970
But anon, I don't really think I'm smart, but I make enough money with art commissions to live comfortably in a studio and can buy most of the figures etc. which I want. I also thought about buying an apartment somewhere else in another country, which I can rent to people
>>
>>26043003
>laziness
>mental illness
most people have the exact same mental issues as robots desu
>>
>>26043003

Blaming without doing anything about the situation is probably why you're not getting anywhere.
>>
>>26043047
>>26043055
Dank memes, normos

I believe /r/4chan has some more, why dont you go there?
>>
I have bad social skills, yet somehow do well when I have met people.

I have social anxiety, so I have trouble meeting people.

I miss my friends that floated away, I want to try talking, meeting others yet I dont dare.

Im wasting away, no motivation, no cares.
Life is empty and I just want to sleep.
>>
>>26043047
Saying you're depressed to gain attention is not a mental issue. Well maybe it is, fucking narcissism or what do i know.
>>
File: 1427777519089.gif (61KB, 355x426px) Image search: [Google]
1427777519089.gif
61KB, 355x426px
>robot has such terrible social skills that people don't want to interact with him
>blames women for being vapid and boring

h a h a
>>
>>26043100
>that asymmetrical eye reflection
REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: good crem.png (719KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
good crem.png
719KB, 720x648px
>>26043047
>>26043047
Lad... you can't be serious. Have you ever seen a normie make something like this?
>>
>>26043129
it's suppose to be like that you aspie, how does that even both you
>>
>smart
>well off
I know some idiots that are well off, they're educated, but not intelligent. There is a huge difference between the two.
>>
>>26043090
>muh robots are evil, they never faced adversity
>normies deserve all the good things, we warriors, we survivors , we was kings
Image i posted a pic of a dude sucking another dude
>>
File: 144505255222993.png (71KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
144505255222993.png
71KB, 540x532px
>>26042970
It's because so many norms lurk and even have the nerve to post on this board, pretending to be a robot with problems because they think it's just a meme thats cool at the moment.

Gtfo NORMIES, you are NOT welcome here.
>>
>>26043155
Yeah pretty often in high school.
>>
>>26043183
Because you cant have asymmetrical reflections in your eyes.

Thats retarded
>>
>>26042970
because the truth is smart people are usually attractive, well liked, people. Most of the people in my chemistry classes are neither ugly nor socially inept. In reality socially inept people are usually mentally ill, stupid, and incompetent. 4chan is where defective genes go to disappear
>>
> be one of the successful robots
> achieved tons
> still no gf
> still no happiness
> life still meaningless
>>
>>26042970
fuck off normie son of a bitch. elliot should be killed you.
>>
>>26043257
Look up hypno toad.

also Pepe's don't have to be realistic you know. I think this is a sign of real autism btw.
>>
What does intelligence have to do with achieving anything? Success comes from hard work and diligence.
>>
File: NedFlanders.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
NedFlanders.png
182KB, 442x341px
OP here again

I've lurked your board for some time now and alot of you have similar problems.

What's interesting though is that not even once have I seen someone acknowledge that they're personally responsible for their own shortcomings.

You're like children blaming it all on something else but yourself

I believe that's the root of your problems, immaturity

You are the solution to your troubles, and if you fail to solve this you're no better than the Chads you all hate so much

In other words: Grow up
>>
>>26043330
how do you get motivation to do anything when you know life is pointless?
>>
>>26043568
>you blame this on bad social skills
>not even once have I seen someone acknowledge that they're personally responsible for their own shortcomings

good job contradicting yourself. just end your life and nuke this thread you worthless shitter.
>>
>>26043646

>I have bad social skills
>Let's stay inside and not improve said skills
>IT'S NOT MUH FAULT I HAVE A STUTTER AND SHIT MY PANTS IN PUBLIC

Then you make a feels thread
>>
>>26042970
>a bit akward
>a bit
We're not 'a bit akward', we're flat out autistic.
>>
File: graph.png (2KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
2KB, 320x230px
>>26043641

My motivation is avoiding pain. It's like pic related, happiness is not possible, but pain can be infinite.

I've been through hell, and I obviously ain't going back if I can help it. Health is worth it, anon, among other things.

Getting pretty close to zero now.
>>
>>26043568
I've seen plenty of robots blame themself?

You obviously haven't been lurking for long faggot

Seriously have you just got here from /r/4chan?
>>
File: 1437015268283.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1437015268283.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>26043568
I get the impression a good part of robots are pretty self aware to b h desuuuuu
>>
I certainly can't speak for everyone here.

My parents, despite trying their best, I believe, were utterly inept when it came to raising a son. They raised me like you would raise a girl. I was never shown or taught how to cultivate strength, self-reliance, influence, power, confidence, leadership, comptence, or a single useful skill. BUT (and this is a big but), it only started here. My parents are not to blame for me. That responsibility falls upon me.

Even though I am intelligent, I'm was still too much of a fucking idiot to realize my own conditioned and inherent ineptitude until my twenty-fifth year. That is to say that my parents are not at fault. Even taking into full consideration their own ineptitude and failure in parenthood, I am to blame.

I'm a disgusting, weak, fearful, degenerate failure, OP. I have failed at everything. That's why I'm fucked up.

It's a good thing I'm going to kill myself very soon.

By the way go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26044035
kill myself desu meme robot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.