[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich kids of Instagram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 39

File: g-money.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
g-money.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Why aren't you born into a multi-million dollar family, anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8EeyEbvK6s
>>
>>26040901
But I was though. I spent New Year's yachting. I'm just not a dick about it.
>>
I didn't try hard enough
>>
At about 3:30 the girl is asked how much she thinks average people spend on shopping each month.

She guesses around 3-5000 pounds (with her spending 15k a month)
>>
My family has been living in a bush community on top of some mountains in Mexico for generations. My siblings and I are the first generation born in a city and living in a city.

The astonishing thing is that they are not Indians they are mostly white and a lot of incest is in the family. The little shit life that I have I earned from literally nothing.
>>
>>26040901
channel 4 blocks it in the uk
go to their site to watch and wants me to sign up
fuck that
>>
>>26040901
>blocked in the UK

nice
>>
all they seem to buy is shitty branded luxury goods
why aren't they buying prostitutes and anime figures /r9k/?
>>
>>26040901
TAX THE RICH

SANDERS 2016
>>
>>26040901
I'm not going to watch this because it will just make me angry. No problem with rich people but I can't stand spoiled, sheltered teens in general. Even if they're lower middle class I still want to smash their face in.
>>
>>26041419
They're still gonna be rich. You're only taxing their income, not taking away what they already have. They won't even care that much.
>>
>>26041480
Good. Then it's a win win. I can go to college without getting shafted by debt, and they can still be rich.
>>
>>26041500
Have fun meeting grade requirements when thousands of east indians and chinks who happen to be better with numbers than you are will all of the sudden be able to go to post-secondary where they otherwise would not have been able to
>>
>>26041871
>otherwise not able to
If they're smart, scholarships and bursaries are a thing. If not, loans. There's a reason why the US has a trillion dollars of student loan debt.
>>
>>26041871
All the smart desis and Chinese are already in college. They get help with loans and payments if they're poor immigrants.
>>
How much money do you need to live this sort of extravagant life style and not run yourself into the ground?
>>
>>26040942
>still a robot
Is there nothing that can stop our cringe?
>>
My parents are millionaires but are only paying for half my college ;_;
>>
>>26040901
They seem like good people. A lot better than the people on r9k.

Why would you be mad that people are more fortunate than you?
>>
>>26041924
They're doing what's best for you, anon.

Just be thankful that you'll likely be getting a big inheritance when you're old and mature enough to make good use of it
>>
File: fuckthisshit.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisshit.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>I live in third world
>300$ month

look at thic pic, holy shit
>>
>>26041995
>4 european dollars for a tea
>10 dollars for a bottle of evian

das expensive mang
>>
>>26041995
That's nouveau rich as do I fit in yet.
>>
>>26040901
I was i'm just a NEET instead.
>>
what is even the point og having an IG?
people always act like I'm some freak for not having one, but what do I even have to share? nothing
I'm not a model or a photographer and I don't intend to be either
>>
>>26042349
For most people it's just an ego thing to remind people around you that you are a fun and social human being
>>
>>26042349
>people always act like I'm some freak for not having one,
I get the same reaction when I tell people I don't have a facebook or use any form of social media.
>>
I can at least respect the one that made his own money. All of the other ones are disgusting.
>>
>>26042459
The tom hardy sounding fuck with the nice car or the poo in loo software guy? I think both were self made
>>
>>26041993
agreed, everyone I've meet with rich parents (even just upper middle class) who pay for everything for their kids...the kids end up being 30 yr old children. unable to acquire a real job thats not directly under their parents. Unable to pay for their own bills, their parents are always still paying for either their car or rent, and have consistently shitty relationships.

I think rich parents should help their kids through college, but then expect them to become their own people as adults. Yes, maybe help them buy their first home or pay for a wedding, cover emergencies like hospital bills. But giving them essentially an allowance, only lets them continue to play the child.
>>
>>26040901
My immediately family is worth 3 million dollarydoos.

We live in a nice suburb is north california.

Its not that great. It beats being poor, but there is not great benefit. We still shop at target and go to public school. My parents are very strict that we get no special treatment or privelegeds from their effort. I dont even have a car because they demand that I get a job and buy my own. Everyone at school thought I was poor because I had patches in my clothes because my parents are frugal. I am just rambling.

TLDR; Rich kids of Instagram is a bad depiction of wealthy life and is probably why Bernie sanders will win the election.
>>
>>26042232
>>26041995

I bartended at the 40/40 club and I would see shit like that all the time. Trust fund kids with more money than sense.

Made fucking bank though.
>>
I love how all of the claim that it is their real life etc

These people are just bored as fuck because when money is no object there is nothing else to do and in order to fill their still existing void they try to get attention on the internet. this is so pathetic.
how he claimed his instagram is his canvas and he's the artist ayy
these people live in a golden cage
>>
>>26042666
To be fair, the rich instagram kids probably have much more spread through their immediate family than 3 million
>>
>>26042721
This

There is no way you can spend 25k a night for a hotel with 'only' 3 mil.
>>
>>26042879
>There is no way you can spend 25k a night for a hotel with 'only' 3 mil.

There is no way you can spend 25k a night at 50 mil. Its not a sustainable life style. Even in the video the people talk about running out of money.
>>
>>26042930
Well, I assume they don't stay in a hotel permanently, otherwise it would never be sustainable, indeed.

I also wonder, do their parents allow their kids to just burn all their wealth like that? Seems pretty weird.
>>
>>26041468
Bro.

OrIgInAl comment
>>
>>26042666
3 million for an entire family is not wealth anon
>>
>>26043065
>tfw my entire family's net worth is probably less than 500k
Feels really bad man. Living in North Europe btw.
>>
>>26043065
I guess it depends who you consider your family and what you consider wealth relative to you situation. If my family (dad, sister and myself) had a net worth of 3 million I'd honestly cry, but to some people that's chump change, etc.
>>
>>26043088

Try having no worth at all in a 3rd world country.
>>
>>26043088
>tfw family's net worth is in negative numbers because of no home/car ownership and denbts

500k isn't very much for a northern european family though. You guys are supposed to be loaded.
>>
File: 1450476400680.png (13KB, 599x402px) Image search: [Google]
1450476400680.png
13KB, 599x402px
Grrrr.... not fair not fair not fair....
>>
>>26043065
My families income is in the top 1% of the nation(usa).

The fact that people are becoming more and more delusional about what constitutes wealth is so sickening. Even these rich children who do nothing but spend money on BRANDS are gaining nothing with their money.

Its like they entire country fell for the consumerism meme. /biz/ is full of retards talking about high end watch brands and fancy cars. None of that improves your quality of life.

If you had 50 million dollars how much would you spend a year? If your answer is more than 90k you have a deluded view of the world.
>>
>>26040901
Jesus christ, that Ball
I thought shit like didn't happen after the turn of the last century.
>>
>>26041995
>COCA COLA = $20
>CAPPUCINO = $12
>LANGOUSTE BOOG = $1080
>THE = $12

>THE = $12

THE PRICE OF DEFINITE ARTICLES IS TOO DAMN HIGH
>>
>>26043366
>If you had 50 million dollars how much would you spend a year? If your answer is more than 90k you have a deluded view of the world.
>90k
Top lel lad, just how poor are you?

>My families income is in the top 1% of the nation(usa).
So your family makes like 100k a year after tax? Congrats, you're still relatively poor.
>>
File: girl-ushanka.jpg (72KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
girl-ushanka.jpg
72KB, 600x603px
>>26043366
Then why even keep your $50 million? Why not donate it to the less fortunate?
>>
>>26041995

>3 The for 12 dollars

Shit man, the price of the is just getting absurd, even for the noveau rich. I can get the at any restaurant here for free, I can't believe people pay for it.
>>
>>26043559
>top 1% in terms of income
>relatively poor

that isn't how the word "relatively" works, anon
>>
>>26043592
>f-for when shit h-hits the fan!!

Reminder that these retards think that money will stop someone from killing them in a shtf scenario.

The only purpose for money is to spend it. Whether it's on fucking video games and weed, or a house over your head and land...to support yourself or your family, that is the ONLY purpose behind money. Same with food. You make food and grow crops and shit to feed people - not to horde it. Only difference between food and money is that food expires.
If society collapses, money goes too.
>>
>>26043626
>that isn't how the word "relatively" works, anon
Joke's on you, that's exactly how it is used.

He might be in the "1%" earners, but compared to actual rich people he is still a poor peasant.
>>
>>26043675
>He might be in the "1%" earners, but compared to actual rich people he is still a poor peasant.
sure, but it wasn't like you said that in your post
>>
>>26043668
Having money for a rainy day/financial security is a legitimate reason.

But if you had 556 years of reliable income ($50 million / $90,000 a year) then it doesn't make any since.

Also, why wouldn't currency be useful after SHTF? It would still be hard to counterfeit, so there would be a limited supply (similar to gold)
>>
>>26042349
>>26042418
everytime i say i dont have whatsapp everybody freaks out.
>>
>>26043875
Well if you have a smartphone but you dont have whatsapp thats kinda weird, yes

Like high-tier autism levels
>>
>>26040901
>tfw only rich
>not super-rich
life is hard yo
>>
>>26043830
>But if you had 556 years of reliable income ($50 million / $90,000 a year) then it doesn't make any since.
Ahahahah this retard thinks $90k/year is a lot
>>
>>26041468
This. I don't understand why someone would subject themselvs to watching rich people be rich. It makes my blood boil.
>>
>>26043963
no i hate this app, you cannot turn it off.
this is not a tinfoil thought, it runs permanently in the background of your phone. im not social and i dont want to be avaiable all the time.
if i dont use it, i dont install it.
>>
>>26044139
My family's income is less than $45k/year with four people and we live comfortably. There's no way in FUCK a single person needs more than $30k/year, so I think he was being generous. Fuck off.
>>
>>26042349
>>26042418
Yeah it's so obnoxious. I don't see why anyone would be interested in whatever I have to say, that's why I never post anything on Facebook. Frankly speaking the mere thought makes me anxious as fuck, I'd hate to be open like in public.
>>26043875
Whatsapp is useful though, it's just a conveniant messanger.
>>
>>26044223
Jesus Christ where do you live, Cambodia?
>>
>>26044223
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. It'll be funny when you grow up and have to pay your own bills. Stop voting for democrats.
>>
>>26044234
Normies think taking workout pictures, or photos of their starbucks drink is interesting. They think their life is interesting. That's why their normies.

The though of having any personal information out there on the internet triggers my autism very hard
>>
>>26040901
Its not worth it, anon. In my opinion, at least.

If anyone thinks its worth, give me your arguments and I will try to explain the situation from my point of view as clear as possible.
>>
>>26044271
Northeastern USA. We do get welfare and social security, and I might not have accounted for those, and when I say we live comfortably I mean we've never been starving or homeless and have always been able to afford to treat ourselves here and there.
>>
>>26041468
>>26044144
You know your hatred is because of the most pathetic emotion there is, envy.
>>
>>26044336
You retard, you probably get at least as much as that from the government. Filthy worthless scum.
>>
>>26044387
there's nothing to envy here
their life is just as empty as mine, they just get to buy things that gives them the feeling of happiness for half a second
>>
>>26044449
yeah sure whatever you say you fucking tard. Time to realize your terrible lifestyle has clouded your mind with major depressive disorder. They live amazing, fulfilling lives travelling all over the world and experiencing everything life has to offer them. The whole "money can't buy happiness" myth has been disproven extensively.
>>
>>26044411
I'll take the b8. We don't. We only get SS and EBT; at the moment we aren't even getting EBT.
>>
>>26044223
This anon gets it . I was being generous. most people in america make less than 30k yearly and we have some of the highest quality of life in the world.

90k for a single person is incredibly comfortable.
>>
I want to rob those kids so badly. They would obviously all melt if you shoved a weapon in their face, it would be fun.
>>
>>26043366
>If your answer is more than 90k you have a deluded view of the world.
I don't know man, drugs can be pretty fucking expensive.
>>
>>26040901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

soon...
>>
>>26044528
They travel to the shittiest places and do nothing but "party" with people just as vain as they are. All that money can blind the poor, but it is not a fullfilling or interesting life.

>The whole "money can't buy happiness" myth has been disproven extensively
it's quite the opposite actually
>>
>>26043366
>>If you had 50 million dollars how much would you spend a year?
Uh, 1 million? I'm not going to live more than 25 more years anyway so that's a really conservative estimate.
>>
>>26040901

This shit should go right into /pol/
>>
>>26044528
>The whole "money can't buy happiness" myth has been disproven extensively.
It's been proven extensively that a person becomes happy as soon as they have the average amount of money in a first world country without having to work for it or worry about it being taken away.
>>
>>26043875
No one around me uses whattsapp is this like a europoor thing or somthing?

>wish they did sms sucks
>>
>>26044528
>They live amazing, fulfilling lives travelling all over the world and experiencing everything life has to offer them
Partying in resorts isn't what life has to offer. There are so many ways to spend money and this is so vapid and pointless. I would literally kill myself if I lived that lifestyle.
>>
File: tmp_9947-1452185677924241886334.jpg (26KB, 538x454px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9947-1452185677924241886334.jpg
26KB, 538x454px
>>26040901
I was born into a very wealthy family but I'm introverted. My parents bought me a huge house, pay all my bills and give me 5k a month just to use for whatever or save. All I do is lift weights, watch anime or come on here. It honestly gets boring some times
>>
>>26043366
This.

People confuse the upper-middle class (like the guy in OP's pic) with the actual upper class far too often.
>>
>>26045048
upper middle class doesn't fly in private jet
they're rich but act like poor whitetrash scum
>>
File: view.jpg (234KB, 2133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
234KB, 2133x1200px
Everyone in my friend group thought I was the rich kid growing up. My dad actually just got lucky and invested some money from an injury settlement into property in a beachfront community in the 80s. Shit blew up and he flipped houses until he was able to build his own million dollar beach house. He was just a teacher and my mom was mid level Federal government so they had enough money for a decent house but now my mom is dead and my dad is struggling to pay bills even with 60,000 a year coming in from renting out weeks of our beach house to families.
I on the other hand still live at home but it's not as nice as the one I grew up in. I have an education but I don't even have a job in my field (history) and only make 40k a year. I know I will never be as successful as my dad. Not wealthy but it's nice to have property. If your money is just sitting around you are retarded, invest in property niggas. Pic related is the view from my beach house (the beach is on the other side of the isthmus)
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (233KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
233KB, 512x384px
>>26040901
>tfw you were born both ugly and poor

living life on hard mode, am i right gang?
>>
>>26044910
Do you go anywhere? I'm introverted as well but if I was in your situation I would go on a river cruise through Europe or fly to China or Japan for a month. I'm mad jelly
>>
>>26043366
>>26045048
>If you had 50 million dollars how much would you spend a year?
>If your answer is more than 90k you have a deluded view of the world.
>If your answer is more than 0.18% of your net worth you have a deluded view of the world
What the fuck are you talking about? You lose literally 10x times that to inflation annually (on average).
>>
>>26045302
>believing everything they tell you
Is this your first time here?
>>
>>26045302
As of now now I don't go anywhere. But I'd love to go to Japan
>>
>>26045335
Just ignore him.

Just another poorfag who convinced himself he is happy living a poorman's lifestyle.
>>
>>26040901
The follower numbers seem quite low
Why would anyone care about a guy with 2k followers?
>>
>>26044528
>implying theyre even using the money and power to live it to the fullest

>implying they'd be that creative
>>
File: RVp5UYM.jpg (263KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
RVp5UYM.jpg
263KB, 480x753px
>>26045241
My dad built 3 "grand" houses with his crew in the 80's and sat on them until those houses were worth triple the price. Now he's filthy rich and divorced my mum and fucked off to God knows where.

He left me 30k in an envelope and I never spoke him again. Cheap bastard.

>tfw you can never build a house like your dad and just wait until it triples in price.

Fuck this shit economy.
>>
>>26040901
>ugly poo in the loo fuck getting all those stacies to show up to his boat party

Women are gold diggers more than anything.
>>
>>26043963
I don't even know what it is and I have a moto x 2nd gen
>>
File: kapitalismus.jpg (1010KB, 3112x3461px) Image search: [Google]
kapitalismus.jpg
1010KB, 3112x3461px
there is absolutely no reason for an adult working class male to support the system of exploitation and human misery known as capitalism
>>
>>26045474
I hate giving boomers shit but they really did have it good. Jobs grew on trees and you could buy more with your money. It would have been nice to be a 20 or 30 year old in the 80s and buying property that would triple in price or to invest in a young google or apple. That kind of prosperity isn't for us, we have to be more creative
>>
I live in eastern europe. my mom makes around 1500 euros (a month) working as a psychiatrist, dad also has a government job, makes around 900 euros I think. we are considered upper middle class. me and my brother study and have no jobs. I study in another town, I survive with around 200 euros a month plus rent, which is about 80 euros.
>>
Why do you guys watch those things? Why do you fucking care?
These people are no different from Powerball winners. Your average schmucks who landed insane amounts of money.

They aren't interesting, just look at them. From just a few seconds you can tell they have the personality of a rock. They look like noveau riche cartoons.

What a waste of money... and what abhorrent parenting.
>>
File: feeding dog expensive alcohol.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feeding dog expensive alcohol.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
while you struggle to get by, there are people feeding expensive champagne to dogs
>>
>>26045731
>I live in eastern europe. my mom makes around 1500 euros (a month) working as a psychiatrist, dad also has a government job, makes around 900 euros I think. we are considered upper middle class
That's way more than just upper middle class for EE.
>>
File: gold plated calculator.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gold plated calculator.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
while you break a sweat thinking about getting work, there are people who have purchased gold-plated calculators
>>
>>26045683
>Jobs grew on trees and you could buy more with your money
>not knowing about the US stacking the deck with heavily subsidized oil and housing
Do your homework. It was an illusion of wealth, and we're stuck with the bill.
>>
File: golden toilet.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
golden toilet.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
while you shit yourself thinking about the future, there are rich kids shitting on gold-studded toilets
>>
File: maxzz.jpg (246KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
maxzz.jpg
246KB, 960x640px
>left-wing socially
>right-wing fiscally

kek, literally the worst possible deal.

Should be the other way around. All this is degeneracy, gilded or not.
>>
>>26045758
Americans have eating competitions. Actual eating competitions where they get massive amounts of food and compete to see who can eat the most. Then the person who wins gets a fucking prize.
>>
File: ''i worked so hard for this''.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
''i worked so hard for this''.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
your boss makes you feel guilty for taking an extended lunch break, meanwhile a kid is flying overheard in a private jet thinking to himself "i earned this"
>>
>>26041995
>Each capuccino is 6 bucks
>6
>MOTHERFUCKING
>BUCKS
Hholy shit, even here in the third world we can drink our coffee for 2 bucks each ( AKA fiddy cents for current economy ).
>>
gas the bourgs

class war now
>>
>>26045868
In Monte-Carlo, a bottled water costs 6 euro dollars from the average street vendor.
>>
File: elmers glue comercial.png (443KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
elmers glue comercial.png
443KB, 556x556px
who/poorbutacceptstheirplacementinlife/ here?
>>
>>26040901
Drinking $60 bottle of Patron silver out of red solo cups
>>
File: richbabby.jpg (62KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
richbabby.jpg
62KB, 400x533px
you purchase your flight tickets eight months in advance and squeeze in between an elderly flatulent man and a crying baby, while a rich kid flying to the same location is served breakfast in bed
>>
>>26040901
i honestly dont care, im so thankful im not rich, ive been brought up being taught how little money matters to happiness, sure id love a new guitar or new clothes when ever i want but im happy with what i have, when i move out ill have a small apartment/flat and ill furnish it with what i can, and i will be happy because it will be mine
>>
File: 1406810050010.gif (166KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1406810050010.gif
166KB, 500x281px
Oh, good. My blood pressure was getting dangerously low. This fixed that.
>>
File: 1452995888057-3.jpg (579KB, 1358x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452995888057-3.jpg
579KB, 1358x1000px
>there are classcucks ITT thinking "o-one day I will g-get there"
>>
>>26045335
>>26044756
This is the delusion I am talking about. If I asked you how much money you would need to be happy and comfortable it would be no where near 1m. But as soon as I say you have 50m you suddenly think that's how much you would spend.

Your needs don't change based on how much you have. Why do you feel compelled to spend so much? Lifestyle creep is dangerous and delusional. There will never be enough money to purchase everything in the world.
>>
>>26044910
Ill be your roommate, I am pretty good at coming up with fun things to do.
>>
File: why.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
your 16th birthday featured some cheap booze and a bag of weed at best, meanwhile a rich kid got a shiny new car which was then professionally photographed with a lion standing on top of it
>>
>>26045986
this desu, but i cant be happy with what i have when all my friends are rich
>>
File: why2.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
you were glad of a new pair of shoes to wear to school, meanwhile a rich girl adds another $600 pair to her collection - never to be worn
>>
>>26046040
you're confusing his birthday with your faggotry
>>
>>26046006
Be fair. Without those people, the tories would never get enough votes to win parliament.
>>
File: hail satan.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hail satan.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
you wait in line patiently with the rest of the public to look at some fine art, hoping to enhance your otherwise culturally arid life

earlier that day, a group of rich kids enjoyed free reign of the gallery, where they took selfies next to picassos before their legs got tired
>>
File: bathing in wine.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bathing in wine.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
your politicians remind you that the time has come for us all to tighten our belts, elsewhere a rich man is preparing to bathe in wine
>>
>>26046014
>But as soon as I say you have 50m you suddenly think that's how much you would spend.
Well, why not? If I can finance my own island with helicopters and shit and I don't know, shooting animatronic gorillas with rocket launchers, why the fuck not? I don't see the point of not spending it?
>>
>>26046162
>going to art galleries
>Not just going on Arte renewal center
>>
>>26046014
You're spouting incoherent garbage.

>Your needs don't change based on how much you have.
Of course they do. If you're $200k in debt and only have $20k/yr income minus expenses, you need food, water and shelter. If you have $5 million in the bank and a six figure income, you need holidays, two cars, several college funds and a second home.

>Why do you feel compelled to spend so much? Lifestyle creep is dangerous and delusional
Why are you so fucking stingy? You can't take it with you, you know.
>>
>>26046040
I didn't have any friends, so my 16th birthday was me sitting in my room playing WoW
>>
File: rehab.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rehab.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
you exercise restraint in your drinking so you can remain healthy and keep up with the competitive labor market, meanwhile a rich kid is protesting his parents attempts to send him to a rehabilitation center for the fifth time
>>
>>26046200
>shooting animatronic gorillas with rocket launchers
I chuckled.
>>
File: 1446634387969.jpg (29KB, 480x618px) Image search: [Google]
1446634387969.jpg
29KB, 480x618px
I remember watching this youtube vid of some guy who does the whole "donate money plox so i can play games for a living" thing. He apparently got a donation of 100k from some saudi prince. It doesn't matter if it was real or not it got interesting after he opened notepad and started to visually show how much goddamn money a billion is.
He took a billion dollary-doos and started breaking it down
into 100mils, then 10mils, then 1mils and on to 100k's.

Seriously, open up notepad and break 1 billion into chunks of 100k.
>>
you were taught the value of cleaning up after yourself, they were taught that the lower classes will do that shit for them
>>
File: 1437497448604.png (228KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
1437497448604.png
228KB, 378x372px
>>26045474
>Cheap bastard only left 30k
You're worthless though
>>
File: 1440372422172.png (10KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1440372422172.png
10KB, 489x423px
is there anything more alpha than money? Have you ever heard of a girl turning down a millionaire unless she's also rich as fuck?

Having more money than someone instantly makes you a better person
>>
>>26046436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6BQDKiYyM
>>
File: 1452990982535.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1452990982535.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>>26046436
>tfw you realize there are people that are over 70 times richer than a billionaire
>>
File: ''they can't count anymore''.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
''they can't count anymore''.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
you break your back trying to save cash, meanwhile their counting machines break trying to count all their cash
>>
>>26046566
>is there anything more alpha than money?

Character, I wouldent call these people alpha. Pseudo-Alphas and wannabees but not Alphas who have character. An example is paul newman, that's an alpha with character
>>
>>26044387
So it's not possible to see it as a problem without being envious?
>>
>>26046602
yet if a woman had a choice between a guyt hat looked and acted like him but had a regular job to a neckbeard millionaire who do you think she would choose
>>
File: decadence (34).jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
decadence (34).jpg
37KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFzV5TGIjik
>>
File: out.jpg (319KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
319KB, 800x1200px
>>26046580
Oh, thanks anon. Guess it was real lazy of me to not even try to find the video before opening my dumb mouth. Here, hope you like plastic asians.
>>
It's a shame that all the rich kids look like absolute fucking pests.

The only good rich people are rich girls. I want a sugar mum
>>
File: ujustjelly.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ujustjelly.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>26046702
>It's a shame that all the rich kids look like absolute fucking pests.
>look like
>look
>>
>>26044614
90k in income is extremely comfortable, and that even includes saving for retirement

if you had 90k to spend and didn't have to worry about saving, you would have a ton of fucking money
>>
>>26046666
that was never the point, money can buy most things. But it what is alpha and character is more alpha than money. You seem to think getting women is alpha
>>
>>26046702
No woman would ever marry a man that is not superior to her on the social ladder.
>>
>dad never went to college but makes 10 - 14 million per year
>older brother graduates college, dad buys him a house, car, and nice watch
>older sister graduates college, dad buys her a house and a car
>I drop out of college, live at home for almost two years
>"you should be lucky we're letting you live here rent free!"
>in the two years I live at home, dad buys a second vacation house, new jeep, and a 42' RV

>tfw will never live in a house as nice as I do now
>tfw will never go on vacations like we did years ago
>tfw will never drive a car as nice as his
>tfw it's all downhill from here
>>
>>26046748
but it's my one and only fetish though
>>
>>26040901
I wish there was a cereal killer who would kill these rich kids. Also, why do they all look the same?
>>
>>26046772
>lying on the internet

if it is true maybe your dad would have done nice things for you if you wasn't such a fuck up and actually managed to do 3 fucking years of college.
>>
>>26045825
I really wish the Nazi had won.
>>
you live in a system of "just laws" and "fair courts", they live in a world of nonexistent laws and fairly priced judges
>>
File: 1448677355015.png (436KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448677355015.png
436KB, 800x500px
>>26046867
it was always like that
>>
File: shopping with daddy.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
shopping with daddy.png
1MB, 1200x600px
you play games on your phone, they play ping pong with iphones
>>
>>26040901

i take being white over being rich snadnigger weirdo any fucking second
>>
>>26046807
Not lying, but not going to post proof either. I did five total semesters of an engineering degree and then got caught trying to kill myself. Now I live at home and make 12/hr doing manual labor. Brother makes 140k/year and sister makes 80k. After Christmas dinner my brother asked me what my "5 year plan" was and I said I'd definitely be dead by then.
>>
>>26041402
oh Im sure they hire prostitutes anon and no anime figures because they arent autists like us but Im sure there must be one or two rich autists out there who blow thousands on anime figurines and the like
>>
File: Lenin.jpg (149KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.jpg
149KB, 640x960px
>>26046990
>5 year plan

there's only one "five year plan" you need, comrade
>>
>>26046911
Kid looks like he wants to kill himself
>>
>tfw have money but live like a bum
>everyone thinks you're poor and living off neetbux
>no one will ever try to use me for money

feels good, but..

>friend gets into an accident and needs to pay car/hospital bills
>feel bad and offer to pay for them
>refuses because they thinks im poor
>tears up the check i wrote for them

fug.
>>
I inherited a bit of money, and found out how little I need to spend to be happy.

Main thing I like to do is eat well without worrying about budgeting, and I have a pretty good home set up from it now too.

Money really doesn't do much for me.
>>
>>26046722
>you would have a ton of fucking money
Not really.

You would still ahve to worry about stuff like car breaking down or your house. What about medical bills?

With some misfortune you could be dirt poor
>>
call me bitter but I'm not even envious

it just sort of makes me sad. such waste and consumerism.

I mean sure I'd love to be that rich but living that sort of lifestyle? shopping for the 'best' brands? pouring out don perignon to show off to strangers on the internet?

surely life has more meaning, and honestly if you're just being a hedonist then it probably feels better to shoot speedballs all day
>>
>>26047181
You could afford top tier insurance.
>>
>>26042349

Every time I tell people I don't have a smartphone
>>
>>26042080
>European dollars

Fucking hell
>>
>>26047181
nigga, please. are you for realsies? Cars ain't that expensive. Acommodation ain't that expensive. I'll give you the medical bills part but if you got something going on that's gonna bankrupt you with 90k in youir pocket, then you have bigger problems than money. On a side note i'd like to point out that the american healthcare system is wack.
>>
>>26047464
Im guessing the health insurance would be a lot more expensive because u have high income in burgerland.
>>
>>26047187
>>surely life has more meaning
Lol like what?
>>
>>26040901
>spend $40,000 a night

Ree. I can't even afford a TV. Why do they get so much shit with so little effort?
>>
I feel bad for their parents. Most of them seem to be from newly wealthy families. So their parents or grandparents lucked out or worked their asses off to become these incredible successes and what do they get for it? Their children are useless leeches who literally do nothing but waste their parent's money.

It would be incredibly depressing for me if I were to work hard, become wealthy, have a child and have my child turn out like one of these. Trying to raise them in a way that turns them into useful, real people rather than spoiled leeches seems like it would be incredibly difficult.
>>
>>26047796
>>
>It would be incredibly depressing for me if I were to work hard, become wealthy, have a child and have my child turn out like one of these.
Why would you have a child if you didn't want the best for it?
>>
>>26046998
apparently the blonde girl in the documentary hooked herself and her friends
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.