[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Psychosis >Auditory and Visual Hallucinations >Psychotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: url.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
10KB, 216x233px
>Psychosis
>Auditory and Visual Hallucinations
>Psychotic Depression
>Paranoid Delusions
>Generalized Anxiety
>Social Anxiety
>Agoraphobia aka Shut-in yadda yadda
Any other robots out there that are clinically diagnosed but keep getting denied SSI?
>>
>>26037242
>denied SSI
oh this old meme!
>>
File: 1321505599907.png (53KB, 571x494px) Image search: [Google]
1321505599907.png
53KB, 571x494px
>>26037242
>diagnosed bipolar disorder type 1, OCD, PTSD, sleep apnea and physical disability with auditory and visual hallucinations
>military still denies me disability benefits
come here OP
>>
>>26037273
I have been denied twice. Most likely because I didn't discuss it with my doctor prior. I just applied because I haven't been able to leave my house in months. I am forcing myself to go talk to my doctor today so hopefully that gives me a better chance.
>>
File: asuka kawaii.jpg (9KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
asuka kawaii.jpg
9KB, 279x180px
>SPD
>start taking accutane
>now starting to see things that aren't there on the edges of my vision
>hearing whispers when nobody is around me
>this is the ONLY chance I have of curing my fucking acne
>lie my ass off to the doctors about both my disorders and how it's effecting me

3 more months, if I can hold it together for 3 more months everything will be alright. Asukaposting will give me strength.
>>
>>26037242
Old military fag here, I was denied SSDI twice had to get a laywer, I have severe PTSD with all that good shit I find out this week if I won or not just keep trying, be honest and you will get it if you deserve it, dont let THEIR psycbiatrist who do the exams on you get you down, my first one lied about everything so i would get denied, I have very good medical records and get treatment everymonth so keep it up
>>
>>26037242
It sucks OP any questions SSDI is dif then SSI but same procsess, i think if I was black I would have got it the first time.. the hardest part is if you are young they will deny you as much as possible
>>
>>26037344
You have to talk to doctors about it and have a good record, even with a perfect record unless you are like 55 plus you will be denied
>>
>>26037455
That's what I was thinking. I am only 21 and hadn't been able to hold a job for more than a few months prior to having developed Agoraphobia.
>>
Is hearing detailed and intense (but barely audible) music a hallucination? Songs you've never heard before. Musical styles that don't exist. Where it sound so real you're checking the windows to see if a neighbor is playing something. Or is it a sign that my hearing might be going?
>>
>>26037482
My downfall started happening at 28 after years of deployments and shit, im 32 now, the fact you are 21 is going to hurt you but if you have it and cant work you cant work stay at it they will deny most people twice
>>
>>26037497
I have fucked up hearing but i also have auditory hallucinations, I sometimes think i hear people talking and songs playing but nothings there, medications help a little its strange..
>>
>>26037497
OP here. I would classify that as a hallucination because you're hearing something that isn't there. I often hear voices, music, and thunder when nothing is happening or anything around me.
>>
>>26037482
You have to stick with doctors and let them know whats going on, at my hearing for SSDI, they have a job expert and she said I can fold clothes to make income, but I cant drive on my meds and have agoraphobia and panic attacks so its not happening, so there is light at that tinnel
>>
>>26037558
Its pathetic but I can't even talk on the phone. The only thing i can do is type and even that is tough because im afraid of people. It took me 2 years of suicidal thoughts to tell my doctor that i was having them. So I tend to not fill my doctor in often which is wrong. I have been taking my meds carefully but they aren't helping at all so i forced myself to make an appointment for today, for both that and my SSI application. Im currently on 20mg of Zyprexa Daily, 225mg of Effexor daily, and 1mg -2mg of Xanax daily as needed, so im pretty much a zombie most of the time.
>>
>>26037625
I hate that I feel like a zombie too, im sensative to side effects of them so I get very tired and forgetfull, tell your doctor everything as long as you dont have a plan to kill yourself or other people you will be fine, I have like 6 dif meds, carefull of xanax though its very addicting and coming off of it is horrible from what I read
>>
>>26037625
I was never good at telling doctors anything but 4 years of this and 30 dif people its pretty easy just tell them, their is always someone crazier then you
>>
>>26037692
Im slowly weaning myself off of the Xanax. I stopped taking it completely for a few days and had a complete meltdown so im being careful with it now
>>
>>26037692
this, be very wary of xanax or any other meds in its family. you need to come off of it very slowly with the help of your doctor to minimize side effects, and even then you're probably going to get a few.
>>
>>26037779
Its a bitch once you get to that point its like no return, try to find a hobby while wait for ssi and doctors, its hypocritical of me i dont have to many hobbies anymore but they help
>>
>>26037784
Sounds like you have had some benzo xp..
>>
I have a super easy job and I still get sick after every single time I go. I'm pretty sure I qualify (autism, anxiety, add) but if I leave to apply then get denied SSI I'm FUCKED. The longer I stay here, the weaker my case is. tfw
>>
>>26037846
The problem is the fact you work you are fucked.. but hold out the more money you mame the more credit you get for SSDI, remember if you dont have enough credit you can never get SSDI
>>
>>26037802
My hobby is art, I went to college for Animation for a year before my disorders got so severe that I couldn't function in social situations. So I try to do some drawing at least once a day for a few hours. It helps get rid of the overwhelming feeling of dread i have all day, if only for a bit. But I usually just sit in the living room doing nothing. My sleep schedule is really fucked from my depression so Im usually up all night and sleep on and off during the day. Drives the parents crazy cause they think that its just me being lazy. Shit sucks
>>
Two days ago I finally admitted I'm not a witch or "spiritual", I have schizoid personality disorder

My life is over.
>>
I have bipolar I and a myriad of other issues and have been admitted to psych hospitals involuntarily but I'm not eligible for shit. I used to suck dick just to pay for my prescriptions and appointments.
>>
File: fredreick.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
fredreick.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>26037242

I think it's time we referred you to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>26037242
I am getting half of the amount of my father's social security check (for being disabled before 22)
am i applying for ssi or ssdi?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.