[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terraria or Starbound? Also /comfygames/ thread >playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

Terraria or Starbound?

Also /comfygames/ thread

>playing runescape atm
>>
File: 6-TheDudeIcon1.png (105KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
6-TheDudeIcon1.png
105KB, 200x240px
Darkout.
>>
have you tried playing Going Outside?
>>
>>26035003
is that on like the wiiu?
>>
Terraria.
Starbound's optimization is piss poor from the updates in the last 2 years. They've done nothing but add 2 to 3 pieces of "content" every 6-9 months and get their forums highjacked by a skid. Even my 980 ti runs only 15 fps on max scaling.
Besides, v1.3.1 is supposed to come soon.
>>
>>26034991
Just checked it out on steam, doesn't look bad, also, realm of the mad god is a top tier free /comfy/ game

>>26035003
No, this is rgayk friendo what did you expect?
>>
>>26035014
why is this post filtered, I wonder
what sort of faggotry lies behind unhiding it?
>>
>>26035034
/nightwalk/ general
>>
>>26035018
Ye, Terraria is cheaper on Steam too, ty famalam
>>
>>26035018
>this

Terraria is just a better game.
>>
look up "tweed vs darkout"
>>
>>26034956
TES IV is definitly comfy, I don't know something charms me about Oblivion everytime I play it, even if I play vanilla only.

Well I also recommend Darkest Dungeon, while it is the exact opposite of a traditional comfy game, it has some kind of twisted, warped comfyness.
>>
>>26035587
I just saw it while browsing the store, the art style looks cool but it's not really my cup of tea.

>I'm a weeb :(
>>
terraria it's a much better game
tons of fun playing it with other people too =D
>>
Just got in to Eternal Senia.

nice /comfy/ but /weeby/ 2d retro rpg adventure, free to play on Steam.
>>
>>26034956
Dwarf fortress. I swear to God it's not that hard to learn especially of you get the Lazy Newb Pack. It even adds graphics. Its honestly the best game I've ever player
>>
File: comfy.jpg (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
>ctrl+f "animal crossing"
>0 results
you all disgust me
>>
File: failingFun_bannerWeb.jpg (324KB, 1132x454px) Image search: [Google]
failingFun_bannerWeb.jpg
324KB, 1132x454px
Starbound had tons of promise, i was really let down how incomplete it is (and will be at v1.0)

God tier comfy: Kerbal space program. You really need some mods but, damn son, once your set up it's sublime.
>>
>>26039324
that's hard core af anon-kun
>>
>>26039548
It may be comfy, but it's too boring.
>>
>>26039548
Harvest moon better than Animal Crossing desu senpai
>>
>>26040259
Mein negger

Le originalerino
>>
Ori and the blind forest is pretty comfy family
>>
>>26035018
This.

Also exploration feel very constricted by the pressure system. It took me like 3 days before I could really leave the base.

Terraria is superior in design and freedom of exploration.
>>
File: sansjoke.gif (203KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sansjoke.gif
203KB, 640x480px
>>26034956
Modded minecraft is pretty comfy.

I don't give a fuck if it's autistic.
>>
File: comfyhouse.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comfyhouse.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>download some nice house mods for Skyrim.
>pick up a nice female follower waifu
>re-purpose a game about magic and killing dragons as a comfy house simulator.
>>
File: 1452569248112.jpg (51KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
1452569248112.jpg
51KB, 450x432px
>>26041328
It's not autistic.
The fan base is autistic (and gay while we're at it) but that doesn't make the game autistic.

Anon a little while ago mentioned dwarf fortress, now that's fucking autistic.

What mods do you have in mind?
>>
File: feeldwarf.jpg (126KB, 779x634px) Image search: [Google]
feeldwarf.jpg
126KB, 779x634px
>>26039324
>Dwarf fortress. I swear to God it's not that hard to learn

>>26041520
>Anon a little while ago mentioned dwarf fortress, now that's fucking autistic.

that feel... when no df

Seriously it is the best game. Once your fortress settles into a comfy rhythm, and you aren't dealing with disasters, starvation, invasions, industrial accidents, or unspeakable twisted horrors more ancient than time, bringing terror and death as they slither from the dark forgotten depths of the world into your fortress and laying waste to everything you've built.

You can build temples, taverns and libraries now. Its pretty neat.
>>
>>26041709
>Once your fortress settles into a comfy rhythm, and you aren't dealing with disasters, starvation, invasions, industrial accidents, or unspeakable twisted horrors more ancient than time, bringing terror and death as they slither from the dark forgotten depths of the world into your fortress and laying waste to everything you've built.

>Seriously, it's the best game

First of all kek, second of all, it is comfy af and objectively a great game but it can be unbelievably confusing and hard for newfriends
>>
>>26041328
minecraft is way more fun than i thought it would be. i was autistically opposed to playing it for years, but i'm glad i'm a little less of a pointlessly elitist faggot nowadays

>>26041520
>>26041709
>>26042234
dwarf fort isn't a hard game at all, and gets easier with every update, but it does take a lot of investment to get into it in the first place. it doesn't help that the ui is a mess - other games that are similarly easy but have a barrier to entry try to make up for it with pretty/navigable uis, like paradox grand strats
>>
Rimworld is comfy asf famalama
>>
>>26042472
Pfff 30 bux that shit steep yo

Got a torrent or something?
>>
>>26042602
torrents my go to.
>>
File: Screenshot01.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot01.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Slime Rancher, it's cute / comfy af
>>
Terraria is literally the best post-2001 game. If anyone's playing, post your builds!
>>
Undertale.

COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>26035018
Concur.

Remember when molly was worshipped by the entire beta starbound community?

She would have 500+ replies to every update post informing that a new hat had been added to the game.

Last 10 or so posts have had 0 (zero) replies.

FUCKING GAME STILL ISNT FINISHED WHAT IN THE FUCK

Also Tiy needs to stab himself in the neck with a pencil. Indie developer suggests monetizing mods. Massive hipster cunt.
>>
>>26044167
Agreed, i needed the pacifist feels famalama.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.