[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When a cute girl you're talking to starts playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1413250650066s.jpg (7KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1413250650066s.jpg
7KB, 250x205px
>When a cute girl you're talking to starts playing with her hair
>>
File: uk2mpNY.png (208KB, 424x537px) Image search: [Google]
uk2mpNY.png
208KB, 424x537px
Does that actually mean something? I thought girls always do that while you talk with them, I mean, conversations are somewhat boring, so concentrating on your hair will make them slightly less boring
>>
>>26033112
It can indicate that they are interested and entertained.
>>
>>26033112
fucking normies on here man....literally never had a girl touch her hair while talking to me
>>
>>26033112

Playing with hair, biting their lips, smiling, constant eye contact,

Pretty much all indications she's interested
>>
File: -03.jpg (23KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23KB, 400x388px
I've had a girl touch her hair talking to me and she was 8/10 and I'm ugly and she had a boyfriend. Litrelly means nothing.
>>
>he touches his beard when you're talking to him
>>
File: 1451605537471.gif (1MB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1451605537471.gif
1MB, 540x531px
>>26033121
>>26033147
>>26033148
Is this a ruse or something? Girls do that all the time and I'm still a friendless permavirgin, they also smile but aren't people always smiling just to be polite? Don't know about the eye contact and lipbiting thing
>>
>>26033255
>she touches my beard when I'm talking to her

Why do only fatties do this? Why? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26033287
>Girls do that all the time

Not to you
>>
>>26033287
You're a tall white guy with aspergers
>>
>>26033295
>she touches her beard while I'm talking to her
>>
>>26033255
I touch my beard all the time because I'm not used to it and it feels really comfy

has nothing to do with who I'm talking to
>>
>he touches his dick when you're talking to him
>>
>>26033154

She wanted the D anon.
>>
>>26033324
>when u lust at her full beard as shes talking to you and youre playing with your hair
>>
>>26033445
?? ??
questionakr post bo0cks
>>
>when she walks past you and glides her hand from one ear, under your chin and ruffles your beard, to the other
>while whispering "you're so cute"
>>
>>26033056
I once said to a girl who was smiling and talking to me whilst playing with her hair

>"why are you playing with your hair while in talking to you"

she stopped doing all those things.

I just thought it was quite rude desu. You cant get away with it just because you're a roastie.
>>
>>26033463
Im not a dog though so I would find that quite rude desu
>>
>tfw you had to hold in a fart for 4 hours while cuddling
>>
>>26033056
>tfw this happens to you from time to time
>tfw you realize it's zero indication of anything romantic and at best that she doesn't see you as a threat
Playing with hair, smiling, looking in your eyes when talking, all are too vague to be considered any significant "signs" of romantic interest or whatever.
Not to mention when alcohol is present, in which case even touching is no longer a remote sign what so ever.

You can take a bet on merely such signs if you want, but expect a fuckton of false positives and a thus a massive amount of fails and/or awkward situations.

That said, not being seen as a threat or similar is a pretty good feel especially if you're prior used to being seen as such.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.