[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /shitpostingenthusiast/ here? >got drunk yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1453783095896.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453783095896.png
74KB, 500x500px
who else /shitpostingenthusiast/ here?
>got drunk yesterday
>don't remember most of it
>woke up with insane hangover
>look at 11hrs of browser and event history
>apparently i felt some waves of creativity
>spammed /r9k/, /x/, and /mu/ with idiotic comments
>got in a huge internet fight with some dude from a baltic state while roleplaying a slav (im strayan)
>have a dozen pictures of unknown people saved on my harddrive
>wrote a longass greentext story about tf no gf, butchered it in half and posted the wall of nonsense
>created at least 16 threads, 9 of them in /r9k/
>one had 300+ replies, rest 5-10
>"sang" a song for /mu/
>got globally muted for saying "ayy lmao" in an /x/ magick bullshit thread
>made a screenshot of ban page and named it "proud.jpg"
>even tried to camwhore
>again don't remember almost anything of it
>mfw I'm a wereshitposter
>>
>>26032431
That would be the best night of my life
>>
>>26032431
Say buddy, I thought I told you not to come on this site anymore.
>>
>>26032431
lol
what all did you do on /x/? i didn't notice anything stupider than usual
>>
>>26032431
Is that what it's like to get drunk?
Do you literally have no recollection of what you did during? Like nothing?
Were you surprised at the content of any of your posts?
>>
>>26032701
Why don't you try it, fagtron?
>>
>DUDE i got like really drunk ayy and now i don't remember anything LMAO ALCOHOL am i rite guise XDD
>>
>>26032709
Don't wanna lose braincells. I'm just curious. I can probably learn something about myself if i ever see the results of my getting drunk if it's actually like this.
>>
>>26032728
It's not like you had any use for those anyway, don't delude yourself into thinking that you are special.
>>
>>26032728
I don't think that's a good way to describe it. It's more like trying to remember something that happened a long time ago instead of last night. If you try to play it out slowly in your head you can remember the order of events, random things, it's not just 100% blank.

At least not for me. Idk if others are different.
>>
Sometimes that sort of thing happens to me too. Been cutting down on my drinking, though, ever since I masturbated on cam for an Indian guy on NYE 2014
>>
>>26032741
Everyone's here so eager to staple that on every reply they can. I get it. I have ten dozens of your brochures. I don't want more.
>>
>>26032741
This, kid. You're everything but special. You're a robot.
>>
>>26032772
Alcoholic here, pretty poetic way to describe it man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>26032431
>shitposting for 11 hours

madman!
>>
Op is a cool dude
>>
>>26032431
The Unfortunate Tale of Australia
a condensed pottery by Anonymous

shitposting
>drunk
>spammed idiotic comments
>internet fight
>butchered it
>16 threads
>"""""sang"""""
>"ayy lmao"
>mfw I'm a wereshitposter
>(im strayan)
>>
>>26032431
>(im strayan)
yeah, we can tell
>>
File: 1445780501768.gif (232KB, 994x636px) Image search: [Google]
1445780501768.gif
232KB, 994x636px
>>26033351
>>26033459
doin the country proud on our national day

this cunts alright
>>
i got a vape pen and explained to a hipster why communism was impossible while blowing through the wrong end and getting vape fog in their face. he got real mad and left but not before i fogged up his stupid glasses

shitposting irl is some surveillance camera man shit though, don't do it until you're out of options
>>
>>26032772
Not for everyone, when I black out drunk I wake up with no recollection of what happened at all. Maybe a few memories from around the time of the onset but the rest has to be pieced together. I'll wake up in my bed wondering how and when I got there and having no idea at all.
>>
>>26032431
>(im strayan)
didn't need to read any further
>>
>>26032431
heppy stroya doi moite
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.