[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women don't torture themselves with daily face painting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1954401470.jpg (43KB, 670x577px) Image search: [Google]
1954401470.jpg
43KB, 670x577px
If women don't torture themselves with daily face painting rituals and inconvenient, uncomfortable clothing to attract men, how else does it benefit them?
>>
to attract Chad. also she looks fine without makeup.
>>
>>26031494
Correction: She looks better without makeup

And yes, everything they do is for Chad, thought they'll never admit it.
>>
Some women do it because it is the social norm, but there are pretty notable women who are into makeup as an art form. If you look for youtube tutorials for instance, there are a lot of them that talk about how to create different effects.

I know a few girls who do this as a hobby and they are able to make some really crazy effects happen on their faces. They can make the topography of their face look completely different. One of them is getting a PhD in something or other involving optical illusions and says she mentions makeup a lot in her thesis.
>>
>>26031584
The average female does not wear makeup as a hobby.

Sourcing outliers doesn't disprove the general rule.
>>
>>26031472
They want to be attractive in general, not necessarily to attract specific men or trick them, but because looking good gives them peace of mind and confidence. Deep down it's to attract a mate (just like nearly everything we do), but you can feel good about yourself without needing positive reinforcement from the opposite sex to justify it.

The main reason they react like this is because they really don't feel the need to appeal to some guy on the internet who apparently has nothing better to do than shit all over their looks.
>>
>>26031584
most of them wear makeup because they want the extra 1-2 points it gives them

then they get bad skin from makeup stuck in their pores
and then they wear makeup to hide their shitty skin
>>
>>26031647
Frankly, it's dishonest to say they don't do it for men. They do. You make yourself look attractive to attract things you find attractive. They just don't want unattractive men hitting on them, which they never explicitly state.
>>
>>26031691
Think of it like lifting. If women collectively decided that skinny guys are more attractive, men who enjoy lifting and get a confidence boost from it would probably still do it, because they still want to look good by their own standards. Women want to be attractive, and usually that would be for men, but even if it ends up that they're only attractive to themselves, they'd keep on with it.

Essentially it's like biology wants us to look good to attract a mate -> we try to be attractive -> it turns out our prospective mates don't find it that attractive -> we still feel attractive by our own standards -> we're still satisfied regardless of how effective it actually is in attractive people
>>
>>26031512
>She looks better without makeup
How would you know? She's clearly wearing makeup in the "before" pic, just not set to Whore like the "after"
>>
Women wear leggings, heals and makeup because it's comfortable you idiot.
>>
>>26031798
I'm not arguing with what you're saying. I'm saying girls aren't being honest about why they wear makeup.
>>
>>26031472

im not arguing with those vapid makeup+promiscuous clothing girls ever again. I tried last week and they proved themselves to be extremely retarded and avoided literally everything ive said and simply made ad hominems over and over. worthless hags.

see that their "arguments" are totally not backed up by anything, but merely the only thing that comes through what they would call their brain, but it's just sludge. there's nothing in their head. at some point they will realize theyre wrong but they just wont admit they were wrong. theyll just ad hominem infinitely. ive never met a dumber group of people. they're dumber than black males, can you imagine.

and these girls dare say we're all equal. my fucking ass.
>>
>>26031891
But leggings are actually comfortable.
>>
>>26031990

(cont) they have the least amount of introspection of pretty much all the groups of people ever.

it was a tiny glimpse of hell. a world led by women would be an absolute catastrophe.

if your average white male is a dumbass, your average white girl is like 4 times dumber. i dont know man. thjis just puzzles me like crazy. how do you let yourself become so dumb? my god.
>>
>>26032027

(cont) so much for this white utopia. wont happen anytime soon. they're soiled to the very core of their being.
>>
>>26031949
But they're telling the truth when they say they care more about their own opinion of their looks than men's opinion.
>>
>>26032039

(cont) theres only one way to deal with womens bullshit; physical harm like spanking.

a black man once told me to never put up with womens bullshit. distract them, something but dont actually consider the shit they say. they are so fucking clueless.
>>
>>26032078
Until a man they're attracted to says something negative about their looks.

We all find ways to rationalize the things that we inherently do to attract the opposite sex. Ultimate, we're just animals driven by the same biological impulses as every other living thing. Food, sex and shelter.

The male peacock didn't evolve to have an ornate amount of feathers to boost his confidence.

Initially, we may do something to improve our chances at attracting a mate, then rationalize with ourselves that we're simply doing it for our own good. I wouldn't give a shit what I looked like if lived on a desert island full of rocks. No one would.

It's only through the influence of other humans that we become self-conscious and introspective about our looks. Whatever pretentious ritual you engage in before walking out your front door is to give an impression to other humans.
>>
If a woman said she wore makeup for men I'd consider that pretty healthy. I'm not against a certain amount of pragmatism.

Some woman lie to themselves and say "I'm totally not doing this for anyone but myself". This maybe true in some cases, but if you need to paint your face to feel better about yourself you have issues. Makeup isn't going to make them go away.

It's regressive to say that women shouldn't use makeup solely in order to appear attractive to others. Using makeup for this purpose is honestly the most utilitarian use it can have.

It'd be better if society as a whole, especially women, could just admit this is and should be the primary purpose of makeup.
>>
>>26031584
The primary reason is still to look good, though. The whole "art" thing is what they say to justify spending hundreds of dollars on makeup and hours experimenting. If it was really about art, why haven't they gone dada yet? :^)
>>
I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet, but they don't just do it for Chad, they also do it to maintain a hierarchy among their female friends.

It turns into a competition among them. It's kind of like men with DYEL and gym and all that normie shit
>>
>>26031472
Women dress up and look good for other women, not for men. Its as simple as that. They don't give a shit what men think of them, only what the other vapid disgusting paint canvasses think of them.
>>
File: 1358645720110.gif (1MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1358645720110.gif
1MB, 200x151px
>>26031472
>Smear chemicals all over your face to cover up imperfections and look better
>Those chemicals actually fucking wreck your face and create more imperfections and blemishes
>Need to buy more makeup to cover those up

>Post 'this is what I look like without makeup' crap on social media
>Its the makeup that fucked their face in the first place

Protip: just cover your stupid fucking face in honey.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611628/
>>
>totes
>hella

fucking annoying ass bimbo
>>
>>26032677
I think you're underestimating the artistic component, women definitely try to impress other women with this shit. Just look at nail art/eyebrow shaping. They know men don't give a fuck, they don't care. Other women recognize the skill it takes and respect it.
>>
>>26031472
She looks like a fucking bimbo piece of shit with that make up.
>>
Hahaha make up is the male equivalent to working out.

At the end of the day its to look better and be more attractive. Saying silly little shit like this gives hoes the justification they need.
At the end of the day her poor wittle heart would be broken if chad slid on her ass for another woman.
>>
>>26032983
All men notice a woman's eyebrows. What are you talking about? The biggest complaint men have with women's eyebrows is that they draw them on and it looks retarded or they pluck them too thin

Everything on a woman's face is noticed by men. We don't care about nails, though, so you're right about that
>>
I never wear makeup. Is this why I'm still a virgin?
>>
>>26032172
Oh please. Everyone knows men are attracted to the "no makeup", "natural" look. If women really did care about what you think they wouldn't be wearing all sorts of eyeshadow and lipstick colors.
>>
>>26033087
its cuz u look like shamoo and have the face that only a mother could love.*wink*
>>
File: rTWDmuc.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rTWDmuc.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>26031472

>shes still wearing makeup in the first picture
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.