[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon why do I feel this emptiness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20160126_009.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160126_009.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Anon why do I feel this emptiness?
>>
you are depressed
>>
>>26030294
Anon, how do I get out of here? I want something more, but even I dont know what
>>
Because You're a betafag who posts for attention and the hope to get some kind of pro tip to solve all your life problems.
>Pro tip:Go outside and talk to real people
>>
>>26030428
I don't know. i've been in the depression whole my whole life and i don't see a way of getting out any time soon
>>
>>26030446
Im just lost, I dont know what Im supposed to do
I dont understand how talking with someone outside would help
>>26030474
Anon Im scared
>>
>>26030176

want to be friends? post skype
>>
>>26030545
I feel the same man.. like I'm completely alone in my own mind and everyone else is just a part of my imagination. I feel so alone and empty inside and completely sad. I cry when I go out in public because I just want to be home. I hate this. and I fucking have to deal with being de personalized and obsessive compulsive along with being bipolar I'm fucking messed mentally
>>
>>26030545
It gives you a point to be fixed on in life. If you ever think about ending it, you just go over to their house at whatever time it is and talk to them. Explain The whole thing and most people will totally be fine listening to you just to keep you from doing something. Online friends are fun but they just don't do that. Go to about club, get a job, go to a college, even if you're still in high school it helps. You should be fine after you get real life friends.
>>
>>26030176
Welcome to depression OP.

It only gets worse.
>>
>>26030589
Anon Im not searching for friends now and I dont think that I could keep them
>>26030618
>>26030701
Im really scared
>>26030655
I do think about ending it a lot, but I still manage to keep going somehow
All these 'normal' things like having a job, friends or something doesnt make me happy at all
Im lost
>>
>>26030446
Not him but
>Always talk with friends
>Always talk to family members
>Gotta keep the happy face on or they all would think so much less of me

I want somone to know how lonely I feel and truly talk to me. I don't want the normie shit answers like "just be happy man" I want somone that cares and sees it goes deeper than that. Talking to people doesn't help for shit
>>
>>26030779
If they're not helping you then I'm drawing a blank. I went through a similar phase, and eat fixed it was arguing with people on instagram about politics. Kept my mind off of anything. I doubt it'll help but it's worth about try. Also try some games that force you to talk with other people. They can be worth your time. I recommend CSGO, but I'm sure others could work.
>>
>>26030176
if it was emptiness you wouldn't feel it!

But in all seriousness, damn shame about that overwhelming despair. Maybe 100 jumping jacks would make you feel better.
>>
>>26030784
As for you, I'd say pick one friend or family member, and just vent to them. If they don't want to take it,find another one.
>>
>>26030862
I've tried venting to my brother, who felt closer to me than anybody else, still he just sat there giving answers like "You just need to stop being sad". My brother is undeniably a Chad aswell.

>Green eyes
>Amazing jaw and cheek bones
>Bragged to me about all the girls he's had
>Had half millon on his account after doing work for 2 years
>Travels all the time everywhere

And I'm related to him, me the failure. The one everyone expects to be better. Always get compared to him no matter what. I'm just gonna finish my college degree and leave everything behind. No one cares about me, why should I care about them.
>>
>>26030779
Scared of what, man?

Anyways, I feel a lot like this anon >>26030784

My chronic and intense depression is mostly because of an uninterrupted period of loneliness that has been ongoing since I first started college as a naive freshman thinking things would get better. Since then my hope has all but vanished.

I just want someone to be there, to take away the loneliness, whether it be a platonic or romantic relationship. "Friends" and family only want me around because I make them feel good, but I can't say the same about the them. They vent to me about their problems and I rarely, if ever get to talk about mine. Even when I do I'm always met with the same bullshit response of, "It gets better, Anon."

Lets take, for example, my father and mother. My father calls me almost every night just to talk about his problems and how he's finally staying sober can't count how many times he's been to rehab. On several occasions he's said that us talking together helps him just as much as it helps me which is fucking bullshit. I hardly get to talk, all he does is just vent about the bullshit going on in his life and I just spit out one or two word responses because he won't let me get a word in edgewise.

Now on to my mother, she does mostly the same thing except it's mostly gossip she talks about and non-issues. But when she found out I was suicidal, had a plan and a date set, she of course broke down in tears and cried about how crushed she would be if I killed myself and how much she needs me in her life. I don't like the whole 'I need you to feel good about myself' part. Why do you (they) need me to be happy and to move on with their lives? I get the whole paternal/maternal love thing, but still. I think it's kind of fucked up that they need me, but they have not necessarily said they wanted me to still be around.

I don't know, I guess I'm done venting my frustrations for now.
>>
File: 1444482210597.jpg (63KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1444482210597.jpg
63KB, 703x703px
>>26030655
I just feel worse after I share my feelings.
>>
>>26031046
Ask to be taken on a trip to your favorite country and then run off after you tell him to Fuck off. Take some of his money too. Live off of that and pretend to be quaint your whole life. Or just deal with it.
>>
>>26030176
Emptiness is real, embrace it
The only one that can give meaning to your own life is yourself
>>
>>26030820
I will try even though the talking does nothing to me really
>>26031083
Scared that I wont escape anon
>>26031187
I understand, but its a hard task
>>
>>26031161
Sure lets just fuck off to Spain and forget my degree. I'm already in a good country with alot of benefits, not leaving that.

Fuck you and your just deal with it. I've been dealing with it my entire life. Fuck you anon.
>>
>>26031255
OK then anon
>>
>>26031221
There is no such thing as escaping. You just sort of start to live with it. It becomes your life.
>>
>>26031221
>I understand, but its a hard task
The hardest you will ever find
I assure you
But it may be worth it
Just focus on one thing that you like and drown in it, assuming it is healthy
>>
>>26031294
Ah man I'm sorry, I just get mad over simple advice like that. The only place I can really vent is around here and even that barely helps.

I'm just gonna leave this thread. I'm not even fit to be here.

Hope the lot of you find something to make you happy. Noone deserves this kind of depression.
>>
suicide just kill yourself
>>
>>26031335
The worst thing that I dont know on what to focus
>>26031549
Anon Im disappointed in you
>>
Get over it you pussys holy shit, everyone feels like this, nothing you can do.
Stop thinking about it, do drugs, play video games meet people, eat, many ways to distract yourself, just do it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.