[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If dark skin is considered masculine why aren't light skin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x450px
If dark skin is considered masculine why aren't light skin men considered feminine?i never understood this, explain.
>>
File: found_out.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
found_out.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>26020684
Fuck off Goldman, nobody believes this shit.
>>
>>26020765
I see people saying dark skin is masculine all the time. Wouldn't that logically mean that fair skin is a feminine trait?
>>
>>26020684
>darkies
>overemotional with poor impulse control
>masculine
>>
>>26020684

fucking saved. Darkkins BTFO.
>>
>>26020684
Yes that is why tan men make women wet.
>>
>>26020932
You're describing black people. Indians, south East Asians are all dark too, yet they claim dark skin is masculine.
>>
>white skin is more desirable in women
>alpha men get the best women, who happen to be white
>his sons are white and alpha
TL;DR: white is alpha for both men and women
>>
>>26020684
Dark skin considered masculine? Is this an american thing? Dark skin means being nigger, light skin means being white.
>>
Dark skin is considered masculine in the sense that men are outside doing manual labor and get a tan.
It's a secondary association.
Dark skin is associated with manual labor first.
Only after we associate manual labor with masculinity can we connect dark skin to it.
>>
>>26021007
But light skin is considered more desirable in women because it is a feminine trait. Therefore if you have light skin you are feminine.
>>
File: WyrTdnI.png (18KB, 208x195px) Image search: [Google]
WyrTdnI.png
18KB, 208x195px
Yes, goyim, you better invest in a tan if you want to attract women! Don't worry about skin cancer, we have treatments for that.
>>
>>26021013
Dark skin in general looks more primal and hence more masculine, dark skinned black males looks more intimidating then light skinned ones.
>>
>>26020684
I basically look like image attached if not a bit more muscular, fucking kill me fucks sake
>>
>>26021074
no, if you have white skin it means your father was alpha enough to get the best woman, and thus you are alpha too
white skin = power
what is manlier than that?
>>
>>26021013
People are just fucking retarded. You see shitskins trying to look pale all the time and then there's whites getting skin cancer to look as orange as possible.
>>
>>26021148
so why is it considered feminine for women to be white skin if it isn't a feminine trait?
>>
>>26021185
it is a feminine trait ON A WOMAN
on a man it signals that you're the son of the best kind of woman (white), and that your father was alpha enough to get her
>>
File: tumblr_n0r8ikyeAa1sxhbvfo2_500.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0r8ikyeAa1sxhbvfo2_500.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>>26021123
that's pretty hot desu senpai
no homo
>>
It's not about skin color, but hair color. If you're a blondlet or a ginger, you better have great, masculine bone structure (and I mean chris hemsworth or brad pitt-tier), otherwise you look like a little bitch.
>>
They are though. Most twinks and feminine male models are fair skinned.
>>
>>26021243
>on a man it signals that you're the son of the best kind of woman (white), and that your father was alpha enough to get her
This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>26021243
But why is it a feminine trait on a woman and not a man?
>>
It's primarily a raw vs. refined thing.
Masculine vs. feminine only secondarily.
Stop believing everything pop science tells you at face value!
>>
>>26021111
I think thats more because of stereotypes familia
>>
File: RIfdkAs.jpg (13KB, 290x466px) Image search: [Google]
RIfdkAs.jpg
13KB, 290x466px
>>26020684
If you're talking about "Tall, dark, and handsome" then pic related is closer to what you're thinking of.
>>
men tend to produce more melanin than girls. that's why the male sibling usually has darker hair then his sister. there's no such thing as a more masculine skin tone. there's big butchy white girls and small petite black girls.
really pale skin can look revolting on certain people but that's usually just because they have shit genes, like blotchy or really thin.
south east indians are dark as shit but they are really small in stature and continue getting dominated by euros and muslims.
>>
>>26022236
>>26022236
south east asians* I meant
>>
>>26020810
Its not light vs dark, women don't have naturally lighter skin by any means, PALE skin was a status symbol showing that the person didn't have to work outdoors aka was visibly upper class.
>>
>>26020684
there is better boy pussy around than that. Do a better google search and post better pictures. Try key words such as: Twink, cute, tumblr, blond, boy, emo.
>>
>>26022236
Pale skin and blonde hair makes a dude look like a cock sucking femboy by default.
>>26022077
Exactly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.