[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you smoke yet /r9k/? >looks cool >something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: This could be you.jpg (92KB, 634x499px) Image search: [Google]
This could be you.jpg
92KB, 634x499px
Why don't you smoke yet /r9k/?

>looks cool
>something to do with your hands
>nicotine buzz
>easy meeting new people
>look like you don't give a fuck
>look alpha
>shortens live
>>
Holy moly all these pros. I'll check if mommy is sleeping and steal a couple of ciggs.
>>
>>26020228
All those reasons and the fourth and sixth are the only remotely useful ones
>>
>>26020228
>yes
>yes
>buzz? are u a kid
>no
>yes
>yes
>yes
>>
Smoking is fucking stupid, I don't want to cough up my lungs.
>>
>>26020264
*7th sorry I can't count
>>
I dont' want lung cancer and it's an expensive hobby. It also very unpleasant

hobby being killing yourself
>>
cigs just make me feel sick, I've tried before to do it lightly but it's still awful
even when I get use to them and can casually smoke them the buzz is shit tier, not worth the smell, hassle, cost, or anything
>>
>>26020228
I started a couple of months ago and I'm on the road to /fuckingkillingmyself/
all i've ever smoked are light blue american spirits, what would you recommend
>>
Too young to buy legally. Too friendless to get them any other way. A lot of robots are also neets so can't afford that overtaxed shit.
>>
last reason actually makes it sound really appealing
>>
>>26020323

>too young to buy legally

Reported
>>
>>26020323
>Too young to buy legally.
nigga then how you legal to be on here? What country doesn't let you buy cigarettes legally til 19+?
>>
>>26020270
>no
It actually is. That's the reason 90% of people start smoking

>>26020278
Then smoke less?

>>26020305
All fun hobbies are like this

>>26020314
Marlboro/Davidoff
>>
i just quit over a week ago now

i replaced it with faggot vaping, but im weening off the nicotine now. So far so good

it's a great feeling when you can breathe
>>
I smoke pretty much every day. I started smoking cause I liked it and I don't regret it at all. In high school pretty much all the cool friends I made were thanks to smoking.
Nowadays most people I come across don't smoke, though, or smoke only at parties/social situations. Smoking is seen worse as time passes.
>>
>>26020344
>>26020347
I was just saying this generally. No b& plz.
>>
>>26020347
some us states have 19 or 21
>>
File: tumblr_lxese8Jtw71qmhggvo1_500.jpg (87KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxese8Jtw71qmhggvo1_500.jpg
87KB, 450x351px
>>26020362
Man you got balls to lurk this thread then
>>
>>26020443
I'm from NYC, min. age is fucking 21.
>>
>>26020323
Nigga I started buying cigarettes when I was 14. I'm not a charismathic Chad either, just an average autist.
>>
>>26020488
Just drive/take the train to Yonkers. It couldn't be 15-20 mins out of your way and the age is 18, plus you won't be paying fucking 17 a pack either.
>>
>>26020357
>Marlboro
which ones
>>
Quit a year ago. My dick regained an inch from the improved blood flow.
>>
What's a buzz supposed to feel like, I love the taste of redman chew but always get sick off it even though I spit. I know with puffing cigars I get a nice warm feeling though
>>
>>26020601

Little bit of a headrush and your body gets heavy/relaxed

After a while this goes away and you simply feel satisfied, crushed your craving or whatever.
>>
>>26020544
Normal ones. Flavour mix is also good though
>>
>>26020601
Like a coffee
>>
>>26020601
Higher heart rate, more energy. Depends how often and how much nicotine you take.

Basically, sporadic usage acts as a stimulant, while frequent use acts as a relaxant.
>>
>>26020228
>smoking looks cool
are you literally a baby boomer?
>>
>>26020734
No. Are you literally underage?
>>
Smells bad, does absolutely nothing to me
Its just a waste of money
>>
>>26020228
>This could be you
I prefer not to die in a car crash
>>
>>26020854
>I prefer not to die in a car crash
>>
>>26020786
the only people that still think smoking is cool are hipsters, immigrants, and old people
>>
Any advice on how to get used to chewing tobacco. Like I said I love the taste of redman but after 40 minutes I need to nap it off, I get nauseous for a couple hours
>>
>>26020962
The only people who think it's not are people who took that anti-drug edu in school too serious. You can dislike smoking but to claim it's not cool is just wrong. In fact it got cooler again now that normies get triggered by it
>>
I smoke cigarettes because of oral fixation, and flavor originally. Now, I am addicted and smoke them so I don't go fucking insane. As long as I'm in a financial situation that permits the disposable income necessary for my habit everything is basically cool. Ill have problems when I'm older, I tell myself I'll quit after college, but we all know that isn't true.

I smoke parliaments, and Marlboro smooths mostly. Occasionally I'll get dunhills or Nat Sherman's if I am in the money/it's a special occasion. I will also buy Pall Mall Menthol whites if I am poorsad.
>>
I smoke, have smoked for 11 years, and wish I never started.

Seriously, go to OKC and filter results by girls who are OK with smokers. Like 90% of them vanish instantly.

It's also a huge pain in the ass and terrible socially when you have to excuse yourself all the time to go have one.
>>
Oh, also, smoking is a really convenient crutch to use as an excuse for not talking to women. It's way too easy to go to a bar or something, and tell yourself "I'll just go have a smoke, and then I'll try approaching some" or whatever.

Marlboro 27s here, lit with a Zippo because it legitimately makes them taste better.
>>
>>26021095
>poorsad
What's that?

>>26021179
>as an excuse for not talking to women
Pham you're doing it wrong
>>
>>26020323
>>26020488
If you be my friend I will buy you cigarettes. I'm from NYC as well.
>>
File: camus.jpg (4KB, 146x232px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
4KB, 146x232px
>>26021046
well, as what is 'cool' is determined by the whims of normies, smoking is becoming less 'cool'
however there are still some residual subconscious associations with it, and most people still will associate with an aloof and cold thinker, like pic related

I do it to piss normies off though, not attract them
>>
>>26021215
>Pham you're doing it wrong

In what way? (Well, I know there are ways in which I'm doing it wrong, but probably not what you're thinking.)

I'm from LA, nobody smokes here anymore except fedoras and the nastiest of gutter sluts.
>>
>>26021353
>I do it to piss normies off though, not attract them
Girls don't care. And males only are until they know you a bit.

The thing is smoking gives you something to do. Regardless of anything else associated with it or not the guy smoking a cig for himself looks cooler than the guy standing around there awkwardly with nothing to do. Also you look "desinterested"
>>
>>26021383
>nobody smokes here anymore except fedoras and the nastiest of gutter sluts.
Well then it's difficult. When I still went clubbing I never brought a lighter just to go to a girl ask for hers and then start a conversation.
>>
>>26021457
If you're capable of doing that, you probably don't belong on /r9k/.
>>
>>26020357
Kill yiurself
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.