[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the ticket to change your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Irish passport.jpg (59KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Irish passport.jpg
59KB, 650x488px
Daily reminder that if you have at least ONE Irish-born grandparent then you are eligible for Irish citizenship. An Irish passport allows you to live and work in any country in the EU. Citizens are also entitled to 188 euro unemployment welfare each week (NEETbux).

Even if you've never set foot in Ireland or don't know the first thing about the country, you can still gain citizenship if one of your grandparents was born there. Niggers and shitskins need not apply. More info at
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html

Also AMA
>>
You used to get decent rent allowance to, but that's been scrapped now or at least heavily reduced I think. Also social welfare was like 230 at one point.

The current government couldn't give a shit aout poor people, so I expect becoming a neet will be harder.
>>
I've posted about this on /int/. My mom didn't register herself in the foreign-births registrar before I was born so I'm not eligible. Sucks bad.
>>
>>26016484
my grandmother was from germany and i live in a shit third world country. when i begged the german embassy for help to leave this place, they told me to fuck off.

good for you. if you are leaving a first world country for ireland, you can just go fuck yourself
>>
Irish robot here.

Don't do it, it's not worth it. It's shit here, ugly Irish women, rain & cold all the time, hipsters in the towns, general degeneracy. Also scumbags/chavs, basically wiggers are plentiful.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (30KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
30KB, 450x800px
>>26016735

You don realise that most NEETs would kill to get 188 euro for free every week. That's enough to cover internet bills and buy tendies. You don't know how good you have it. You'll never have to work a day in your (pathetic, miserable) life
>>
>>26016779
I'm on NEETbux and only get 100 euros per week as I live with my parents. Ads well as you can't get any form of government aid till you live here for a certain amount of years.

The NEETbux are nice, the free healthcare, education, housing etc is great too. I'm basically being paid to study atm as well. It's hell in the social sense, and also the weather. It's miserable., only good for the people who want to better themselves.

I feel like shit for wasting away so many years when I have everything right in front of me.
>>
>>26016678
Where were you born, you also qualify if you were born anywhere on the island, regardless of ethnicity.
>>
>>26016831
I only have an Irish-born grandparent. It just sad my mother amd her mother can get passports but I can't.
>>
>>26016881
*irish-born great-grandparent
>>
My great-grandfather and great-grandmother were from Finland, do I qualify for anything there?
>>
File: 1448921528802.jpg (79KB, 480x574px) Image search: [Google]
1448921528802.jpg
79KB, 480x574px
>>26016898
>Shit-tier failed normie father can bounce and head to ireland if and when shit hits the fan with my mother's side of the family.
>He was a NEET before, he could do it again in his true homeland.
>I still have no get out of jail free card.
>No way off the ride.

Why live?
>>
>>26016484
>Citizens are also entitled to 188 euro unemployment welfare each week (NEETbux).

w-why is JSA only 52 pound a week in bongland
>>
>>26016678

This is what I don't get... Wouldn't that make your mother an Irish citizen and the cycle begins anew?

I'm in the same situation you're in. Thanks for getting my hopes up OP ;_;
>>
>>26017870
Here

Yeah, I guess not. Here's the section.

>Since 1 July 1986, a person registered in the Foreign Births Entry Book after 1986 is deemed to be an Irish citizen only from the date of his/her entry in the Register and not from the date of birth. This means that children born to that person before his/her date of entry in the Register are not entitled to citizenship.
>>
>>26016484
>tfw not Irish
>>
>>26017378
>all those skeleton eggs
>>
>>26016484
I actually welcome this. I'm pretty sure much of /pol/ is irish since that's the most common ethnicity among working class whites. Let them go back to where they came from
>>
>>26016484
>be black
>see thread
>get insulted for no reason

Why tho
>>
I'm English, my grandparents are Irish. I've spoken to a few Irish folk who moved to England because there are no jobs in Ireland.

Unless you speak Norwegian and move to Norway (in line with the EEA), you probably won't be any better off.
>>
Why would the Irish want Americans?

My mother is English and I have a British/US passport. Maybe I should consider moving to Europe again...
>>
>>26018049

Don't you already have a European passport then?

I believe the idea is that people who are not from Europe will have access to a European passport through Irish citizenship.
>>
>>26017994

nobody insulted you stop being such a sensitive uncle tom.

>>26016484

so you want Ireland to take all the welfare NEETS? kek
>>
>>26018173
WE RUN THIS SHIT NOW. GIVE US YOUR FUCKING NEETBUCKS.
>>
>>26018163
Yeah, I was just giving some background. I guess it was unnecessary.
>>
my grandmother was Irish
I have a job where I live, but this plan intrigues me not going to lie. Sad thing about Irish women being ugly tho... at least OP pic is never been to Ireland myself
>>
>>26018214

your people bullied the whites for too long, they had enough of your shit and they are leaving you.
>>
I got a irish ancstor form wayyyy back

Is it still eligable
>>
>>26018379
Actually the whites bullied the "you people"
>>
>>26019112
Probably not. It needs to be your great grand parents or descendants.

Is there anything like this for England?
>>
>>26017991
Most of /pol/ isn't Irish but I'd still welcome them here if they're white because Ireland needs a right-wing movement to purify our gene pool. Too many non-whites are availing of our generous NEETbux
>>
My grandfather was born in Ireland but he blanda'd up with a Puerto Rican woman and their son blanda'd up with a Filipino woman. It might be destiny for me to continue the descent and blanda up with a negress.
>>
>>26016713
deutschland doesn't need anymore refugees

fix your country instead of shitting up other ones
>>
>>26019266
Non whites

Lol This is my hand

And im mixed fuckboy
>>
File: 20160125_160915.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_160915.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>26019399
Pic related

Orginal comment i swear
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.