[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that >God is an absolute being whose essence is pure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18

File: 1453745734925.jpg (452KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453745734925.jpg
452KB, 1280x960px
Reminder that
>God is an absolute being whose essence is pure unconditional love
>love is mutual reality; co-existence, harmony
>the average person does not realize that even breathing is an act and a result of love
>mutual thriving based on the principle of ecology
>the universe is modal, meaning everything you can think of is represented in it's proper form, fitting into the hierarchy of the totality
>everyone and everything is essential to the existence of the universe
>God wants you to become God
>God wants everything to become God
>death is but a changing of phases in experience
>life is pain against the backdrop of infinite wisdom
>you've lived countless lives and will continue to do so
>nothin ever dies
>the final transformation of the entire universe is reunion with the One

God is the sun and we are his rays!
>>
>>26015922
Basically a parasitic hive mind, we halo nao, thanks OP.
>>
Catholicism shill
>>
Just fuck off Christfag
>>
File: 1448237492751.png (174KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1448237492751.png
174KB, 499x499px
>all these butthurt Muslims
>>
God isn't real though anon.
>>
>>26016189
>implying being a christian is any better than being a mudslime

Daily reminder that you worship the same deity.
>>
>>26016241
are you really stupid?
>>
>>26016293
Your religion is literally the product of jews
>>
>>26016241
I'm a fedora and would rather live in a country with Christians than Muslims. Most Christians just try to convert me. Muslims would just execute me.
>>
>>26016041
>implying this is Catholicism
This is a protestant heresy.

>God wants you to become God
>God wants everything to become God
Examples of anti-Catholic heresy.
>>
>>26016316
what're you talking about you idiot. jews hate christianity. they reject christ as the messiah
>>
if god is real, why's my life so fucking shit

why do i have brain problems

why did you give my ugly father the gift of fertility
>>
>>26015922
you have complete choice of loving me or don't
but if you don't, you will burn in hell forever
ok
>>
>>26016407
Jesus Christ and his disciples were all Jews.
>>
>>26016443
doesn't want to goto hell
chooses not to believe anyway
ok

btw you probably think hell is the catholic convention of it which is stupid
>>
>>26016520
ooooh
I get it
you have free will
but let's just create this fire lake to guarantee you will make the right choice
>>
>>26016375
Didn't Aquinas make a point that God is purpose and the universe's end result is to rejoin with purpose? Been a long time since I was Catholic so I could easily be mixing it up.
>>
>>26016499
stfu you little 12 year old kid
>all jews r le evil xd
>>
>>26016552
Yes, Aquinas did say something to that effect but expecting religious people on 4chan to have studied actual theology is something of a lost cause.
>>
>>26016563
Extremely mad christian detected.

What's it like to know that you worship a 2000 year old dead man on a stick, whose kike buddies told people he was god to make some shekels?
>>
>>26016549
hell isn't a literal firey lake/torture chamber you imbecile. and yeah, as with all choices in life there is good choices and bad choices. what are you some kind of tumblr snowflake that thinks life choices are racist
>>
>>26016615
>le kike stick xd
what's it like being brainwashed by the jewish run media of which you claim to abhore the source of yet stand so firmly by their secular teachings
>>
>>26016615
>the sheer butthurt you are creating
I like you anon.
>>
>>26016622
>hell isn't a literal firey lake/torture chamber you imbecile.
what is it then?
>>
>>26016653
I don't trust the Jewish media. Which is why you can't trust the bible, because that in itself was the original Jewish media.
>>
>>26016668
go look up what the greek transliteration of "hell" is. sheol, gehenna, etc. why do you atheists never research anything that you try to argue about?

>>26016677
you're brainwashed by the jewish media because secularism and atheism is exactly what the jewish media pushes out these days
>>
Why didn't God help me win the powerball?
>>
>>26016696
>da media are pushing out rationalism and logical though, someone shut it down, we can't have an intelligent goyim!
Jew detected.
>>
>>26016696
>christian calling anyone else brainwashed

Kek
>>
File: Max_Patrician4.jpg (794KB, 1065x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Patrician4.jpg
794KB, 1065x1360px
Ex catholic, atheist now. I was a fan of Aquinas ' works, but after becoming atheist I also read works from Augustine and Theresa. Regardless of faith you can grow from theology study. I recommend it to all atheists in this thread. And to those of Catholicism, here's a gift: https://youtu.be/EaW-P1SUM6o
>>
>>26016792
>rationalism and logical thought
>today's media
pick one

>>26016795
>doesn't know what brainwashing means
>kek
>>
>>26016837
You just scream underage

Shouldn't you be reciting genesis verses for mommy and daddy?
>>
>>26016877
>underage
i can gaurantee that i'm older than a redditor like you and have been on 4chan way before you. go slit your wrist you emo atheist fuck
>>
>>26016837
>>rationalism and logical thought
>>today's media
Only if you watch american shit.
>>
>>26016920
>I have been on 4chan way before you

Why are you saying that like it's a good thing? Go back to sucking sky daddy's cock
>>
>>26016932
america's media is controlled by the media jews who push their degenerate secularist ideals. you're calling it all "rationalism and logical thought"
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 479x720px
>>26016932
>non-American media is logical and unbiased
>>
>>26016957
Not him, but your insults so explicitly show your in-depth knowledge of theology. Why do you hate love, anon?
>>
>>26016957
>hurrr le sky daddy
try to be more original for once instead of using reddit terms you atheist cuck
>>
>>26016996
>love

Your god is not a benevolent one.
>>
>>26017049
How so? Keep in mind the bible is not relevant to the argument for plenty of reasons.
>>
>>26017094
Just the other day I saw a video of baboons holding down a baby water buffalo, while another baboon ripped out it's asshole and ate it while it was still alive. They kept ripping out it's guts through its ass while the young buffalo watched and screamed, trying to get away.

If the magical being you worship was so full of love and compassion, why would he allow this to happen? Keep in mind that things like that happen millions of times per day. So many children are born with defects as well; suffering is everywhere.
>>
ITT: fag-loving liberal atheists once again get BTFO as usual
>>
>>26017153
>hurr bad things happen so there's no god
>i pooed in my pants there's no god durr
>>
File: Death.impermanence.suffering.jpg (78KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
Death.impermanence.suffering.jpg
78KB, 500x310px
>>26015922
Except the Universe itself dies a final heat death in the end. The Universe was God's suicide; in order to perceive herself, God had to rip herself apart so that each component could be objective from each other component. This is why entropy exists; just as time, space, and energy are three ways of expressing the same phenomenon, entropy and wisdom are the same thing looked at from different perspectives. What we call "wisdom" is the transformation of energy from an ordered state to a more chaotic state. As we learn, we kill God in an act which is simultaneously suicide and murder. This is why life is pain, and will always be pain.
>>
>>26017162
>get mad
>spew insults
>lel dude you got btfo XD
>>
The only savior is solace from misery.
>>
File: 1452180839838.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1452180839838.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
>Absolute being is impossible to experience
>therefore it is not an object of knowledge
>any claims about it are destined to form an antinomie
>>
>>26016563
and you trust a people that both an ethnicity and religion that for thousands of years they parade around the earth with the fundamental idea that they are god's chosen and everyone else is inferior to them?
>>
>>26017181
I didn't say there is no god. But if there is, he doesn't care about the well-being of living things, and is not benevolent. He may even want things to suffer.

I could see deism as a valid theory however.
>>
>>26017193
what's wrong did i hurt your feelings tumblr?

>>26017207
no

>>26017220
or perhaps consequences have actions hmmmm
maybe if retards like you didn't interfere with the balance of life then bad things wouldn't happen hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>Christfags in here actually defending their religion as not being a Jewish invention
Jews created Christianity and atheism 2bh.
Fighting each other is exactly what they want.
>>
>>26017153
And after that suffering, the universe is still happening. God isn't some figure. We can't comprehend him. Assigning God pronouns and a personality is the only way we have of referring to him. Think of God more as "simply being" or "continuation" than as a person.
>>
>>26017184
i mean in a really hippie kind of way you're right. You're in the right vein of things with the physics
>>
File: Cromwell.png (2MB, 1568x904px) Image search: [Google]
Cromwell.png
2MB, 1568x904px
Soon, atoms glory will be upon us... Very soon!
>>
>>26017302
Why do christfags claim to know what they're talking about? You just worship some vibe in the air?
>>
File: laffing out of 10.jpg (12KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
laffing out of 10.jpg
12KB, 250x187px
>>26017265
>there's an inherent moral sense to the universe/existence
>>
>>26017272
there's nothing wrong with the jews that formed christianity but the one's who promote secularism want to destroy society
>>
>>26017265
>an unborn child deserves to be born with a horrible disfigurement, it's the consequence of their actions :^)

You christians sure are a loving people
>>
>>26017369
>cherrypicking kikes

This is all part of their master plan.
>>
File: laffing2.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
laffing2.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>26017369
>people need religion to have a stable society
>>
>>26017353
all atheistcucks are just immature nihilists who wants to bring everyone down to their ignorance by ignoring the complexities of nature
>>
>>26017348
Yes that's exactly what I said. Dude, I don't actually believe in God. Not a christfag. But in classical Christianity, God is literally "state of being". Not a person, not a sky daddy, but a concept. The bible is just a bunch of people writing about how they perceive God. That's why some describe him as wrathful, while others describe him as benevolent. God is literally just the answer to the question "why?". As humans we can not know more than that, but we try to understand. That is the basic principle of Christianity.
>>
>>26017391
>someone's mother drinks copious amounts of alcohol while they're pregnant
>the baby gets fetal alcohol syndrome
>"hurrr there's no god"
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (46KB, 384x465px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
46KB, 384x465px
>>26015922
>life is pain against the backdrop of infinite wisdom
>you've lived countless lives and will continue to do so
>nothin ever dies

implying that consciousness is an inherent notion rather than an emergent trait/state
implying the subjective experience of pain is a fundamental notion of time/space/energy
>>
>>26017461
>The basic principle of Christianity is worshipping an abstract concept that makes no sense

Got it
>>
>>26016991
>all media is as exactly as I believe it to be
>my worldviews are globally correct
>>26017001
>muh reddit
Just admit that you believe in stupid fairy tails you cuck. also
>argument dodging: the post
>>
>>26017416
>being brainwashed by a bunch of immature kids on /pol/
i really pity your low IQ

>>26017422
yeah it's not like christianity brought the enlightenment age or even turned the barbarian tribes of europe into civil societies oh wait ---------------------
>>
>>26017475
The mother doesn't have to drink booze for a baby to be fucked up. And even if she did, why would God make fetal alcohol syndrome a thing?
>>
>>26017433
>nature is complex
>so god!!!1
You must be smart
Also that picture refers to einsteinian god, but you'll choose to ignore that you cuck :^)
>>
>>26017422
I'm an atheist, but it's very clear that religion is inherent in our nature. There is evidence of religious burial which pre-dates our *genus*. More than two million years ago, pre-cursors to hominids were burying their dead with food and flowers. This suggests that we have always been religious, and probably always will. Whether or not you believe in a god or gods -- I don't -- we must still acknowledge that religion is *necessary*.
>>
File: 2014-10-10 09.31.57.jpg (57KB, 571x804px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-10 09.31.57.jpg
57KB, 571x804px
>>26017433
>I don't agree with your statement, therefore it is immature
>my subjective experience is more right than your subjective experience because "here's some key words that make me sound deep"
complexities of nature
>>
>>26017433
That's a pretty funny quote.

I think it was le black science man did a talk about this exact thing. He showed various examples of great scientists reaching the edges of the current knowledge of their time and they would throw up their hands and say, the rest is done by God. Then obviously down the line people would continue their work and once they reach a certain point those people do the exact same.

For scientists, God is just an excuse for someone so lazy to finish their work.
>>
>>26017537
I wouldn't say it's necessary, but it's not going to go away.

What really needs to happen is a complete nuclear annihilation of this planet.

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>26017503
there is no argument on the side of atheists. all you do is say "there's no god" and think that it's sufficient as proof or you resort to saying the absence of definitive proof is the evidence of absence. atheists have never even read the bible and yet make baseless arguments against it. it's like doing a book review without having read the book. atheists are a bunch of illogical cucks who don't know what they're talking about so what's to argue?
>>
>>26017537
>hominids were burying their dead with food and flowers
true, that however is only grievance and respect to the dead, not religiosity. There was no elemnt of god in that.
>>
>>26017533
>> Einsteinian God

Now you're the Moron here tbqh familia
>>
>>26017493
Dude I'm not a religious scholar so I'm not the best person to explain this. Honestly I don't care all that much, but just know classical Christianity I'd not as retarded as churches and myself make it out to be.
>>
>>26017519
>implying I'm ignoring the historical significance of religions impact on culture and ideas because I suggest it's outdated/wrong
>>
>>26017557
This. I believe Dawkins (*tips*) said something very similar if not identical to that.
>>
But will the union be Orange Tang?
>>
>>26017529
>"actions shouldn't have consequences wahhh"

>>26017533
>Also that picture refers to einsteinian god
lol no you wishful faggot. heisenberg was a devout christian. just because you wish there were any notable atheist scientist doesn't make them so
>>
File: saitame-ok.png (364KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
saitame-ok.png
364KB, 3840x2160px
>>26017584
>believing in a space fairy who is also a cosmic jew that can do impossible actions which are called "miracles" will allow you into permanent bliss or eternal hellfire if you follow an arbitrary set of commandments because a book that was written by a bunch of desert jews and then retranslated and changed over thousands of years says so
Okay.
>>
>>26017584
>all you do is say "there's no god"

Good thing rational Atheists do not say that.

Then again, rational Atheists tend to keep quiet.
>>
File: 1443578677455.gif (5KB, 100x117px) Image search: [Google]
1443578677455.gif
5KB, 100x117px
>>26016696
>a group of people in a religion
>the people in that religion are pushing secularism and atheism

Either you have no idea what you're rambling on about, or you need to work on your command and understanding of English.
>>
>>26017585
Have you read about the so-called "God spot"? When a certain part of the brain is stimulated through non-intrusive magnetic resonance, people have a religious experience, even atheists. And the interesting thing is that even when people *know* what's happening, when they *know* how the experiment words, they still believe they've had a very real religious experience.
>>
>>26017640
I didn't think a christfag could be edgier than an atheist, but congrats, you did it.
>>
>>26017537
>the only way to ameliorate the difficulties of consciousness and conscious existence is with religion
>>
>>26017591
How? Scientists continuously refer to god in quotes etc. They are all however referring to an einsteinian god. id on't understand why I am the moron here.
>>
>>26017647
A "rational atheist" is called an agnostic.

>inb4 dude they're the same thing

They're not.
>>
>>26016370

You can acknowledge that while also saying Christianity is shit.
>>
>>26017547
atheism is nihilism at its core which is objectively an immature philosophical stance. i bet you worship nietzsche you fucking nietzschecuck
>>
>>26017640
>heisenberg was a devout christian
Proof?
>>
Preaching to the choir. I'm being confirmed on Saturday.
>>
>>26017701
>WAHH ITS OBJECTIVELY X BECAUSE MUH FEEWINGS
You have no fucking clue what objective means do you? Opinions are subjective you dipshit.
>>
>>26017678
Atheism comes in weak and strong varieties. Weak atheism holds that insufficient evidence has thus far been presented to justify belief in the existence of a god or gods, though such proof could be possible. Strong atheism is the positive belief that there is not only no god or gods, but there cannot be a god or gods.

Agnosticism is the belief that while a god or gods might exist, it is not possible to obtain evidence of existence.

I think you're confusing agnosticism and weak atheism.
>>
>>26017701
I love how you ignore my post
>>26017557

In reality, religion is more nihilist than not being religious. Religion allows people to believe there is another life beyond so nothing you do really matters. Atheism/realism allows you to accept this is the only life you have and everything you do matters.
>>
>>26017603
yeah you did because you claimed that religion isn't required for a stable society. whether if it was required in the past or not is irrelevant. the society is still the same society you fuckwit
>>
>>26017422
>actually laughing at this
>not seeing the popularization of degeneracy rise with the depopularization of religion
>thinking the normies are capable of figuring morals out for themselves
>being this neckbeardy
>>
I like Christianity threads, though I've been wrestling faith for years now.

I have some beautiful carvings by Gustave Dore of Dante's Inferno, but they're too large to post. /r9k/ is bad.
>>
>>26017758
Degeneracy is a arbitrary and subjective term. tell ISIS why they do what they do: "To prevent degeneracy"
>>
>>26017701
I don't worship anyone because I'm not a fucking pleb, you're the one who worships others or did you forget that? I haven't even read his shit, because I don't need another human to tell me how to think.
>nihilism is objectively immature
I'm sure you've got lots of science to back that up kiddo, also
>thinking I'm a nihilist
kek/10
>>
>>26017722
Good job man, not enough people stick with it long enough to get to confirmation. Just don't be a dumbass, make Augustine your hero, and continue questioning.
>>
>>26017644
yeah, you obviously don't even know what you're discussing. run along to go watch your animes, kid
>>
>>26017475
>something bad happens
>hurr there's no god or else he'd stop it and there's be no sadness or misery or flaws with life at all hurrrrr
Fucking atheists.
>>
>>26017750
Weak atheism and agnosticism are literally the same thing senpai.
>>
>>26017783
>yeah kid do x because I have no argument
Where exactly is the argument in your post?
Typical christfag. Debating skills of a twelvie.
>>
>>26017753
>this thing was good back then and got some pretty neat stuff done, therefore it must be of inherent importance for the rest of time, it's usefulness never degrading
yeah and the wooden spear is still the epitome of human engineering and advancement
>>
>>26017796
If God is so great why wouldn't he stop an unborn child from being born fucked up? Why is there so much misery everywhere?

>God is good and works in mysterious ways :^)
>it's all part of His plan
>>
>>26017650
you're one contrived faggot. maybe you should go learn some theology before you even attempt to discuss theology instead of trying to divert the conversation into some useless shit
>>
>>26017816
No, they really aren't. Many people, apparently yourself included, have an incorrect understanding of what agnosticism means. Agnosticism is literally the *opposite* of weak atheism. Weak atheism holds that it is possible for evidence of a god or gods to exist if a god or gods actually exist(s). Agnosticism holds that evidence of the existence of a god or gods CANNOT exist, regardless of whether or not it or they do.
>>
>>26017857
I haven't seen someone this mad on this board in a while

Thanks for the keks, anon.
>>
File: hybrid reaver.gif (480KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
hybrid reaver.gif
480KB, 125x125px
If God's intent or method cannot be humanly articulated or understood, then how is the bible anything more than a human abstraction of his goal?
>>
>>26017897
But its teh word of god anon :) I know it because the bible says so :) isnt that logical? :))))))))))
>>
>>26017873
Agnosticism is pretty much 100% correct then.
>>
File: filthy casual.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
filthy casual.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>26017758
>these two things correlate therefore they must be causal
>implying I think plebs are competent/capable
>implying my beard grows on my neck and not on my jaw
>>
>>26017854
>all those aids babies are just part of the master plan we cannot possibly see past
right?
>>
>>26017741
>>26017752
>>26017781
fact: atheistcucks are nihilists. if you can't see the connection then you're retarded. nihilism is also defeatism and by the transitive property atheists are defeatists. stay defeated, atheistcucks
>>
>>26017963
Still no argument apart from ad hominem. yes I'm a nihilist and your god still doesnt exist. on all my time on 4chan I have never seen one person so fucking mad but you take the cake.
>>
>>26017857
>you're one contrived faggot
omg I lost it, my sides are in space
>>
>>26017818
>le bible is fairy tale argument
yeah go watch your narutos, kid
>>
>>26017997
I know you're just being an inflammatory fuck but can you try your hand at >>26017897?
>>
>>26017836
>asians have been using chopsticks for over 2000 years, they should stop using them
>forks have been used for over 500 years
kill yourself
>>
>>26017963
Atheism and nihilism are in no way connected, as if you believe in God has no real impact on your day to day actions, but if you truly believe nothing matters it will impact you day to day. I know you're just baiting because of how wrong you are though, just want to provide this for anyone who might actually think like you.
>>
>>26017963
>you reject the notion of god(s) therefore you must be without morals
What ever lets you sleep at night thinking you're one of "gods" chosen
>>
>>26018019
>not exclusively using sporks
What are you a fucking caveman?
>>
>>26017981
>admits to being a nihilist
opinion discarded. anything you say from now on holds no substance and isn't worthy of being dignified by a response. i already won this argument and you've lost every single point. have a nice day, atheistcuck
>>
>>26015922
too bad all of that is horse shit
>>
>>26018079
*holds up le spork*
>>
>>26018111
You got absolutely BTFO but at least you got trips.
>>
>>26018043
nice try but you can't be a nihilist without being an atheist. the only atheists who aren't nihilists are tumblrtards who think fursonas are "spiritual" or whatever
>>
>>26018019
>we've been doing this one thing to solve our problems and it seems to help, therefore there cannot be a better solution to these problems
and we should never look for one
>>
>>26018211
no offense but you're really fucking stupid and don't even realize that you're arguing in favor of your opposing stance
>>
>>26018198
>implying you must be religious to have morals
I feel bad that you people need someone else to tell you to not be a total asshole to everyone else
>>
>>26018236
I'm arguing that religion IS necessary for stable society in what way now?
>>
>>26018236
also when you say "no offense" and then go on to be offensive you're just saying words to make yourself feel like less of cuntnigger without actually bolstering or aiding your argument or character
>>
>>26018326
Look, the babby's offended :(

Maybe if you go pray to sky pappy he'll make your feelings better.
>>
File: CONFUSED AND UNIMPRESSED.jpg (20KB, 540x453px) Image search: [Google]
CONFUSED AND UNIMPRESSED.jpg
20KB, 540x453px
>>26018547
>I have no argument so I'm going to assume you're offended and deride you on said perceived butthurt
oh boy u sure showed me
>>
>>26015922
It's nice to see the old 4chan before atheists took over. I was here back in 2010 and there were no porn boards, no atheists, and no nigger loving. Moot should never have gotten rid of the /god/ board or added porn.
>>
>>26018623
You literally said he was being offensive

Fucking retard
>>
>>26018629
>before atheists took over
>implying

They've always been the majority here you dumbfuck.
>>
>>26018658
I mean in like normal terms yeah, but to me personally? No, I don't take your internets that seriously I'm sorry I'm not 100% autist with my words, maybe I should be more careful so my punctuation doesn't trigger you :)
>>
>>26018857
normal terms meaning when talking to most humans, just in case you couldn't figure that out
>>
>>26018326
>>26018547
>>26018623
>>26018658
>>26018857
keep dancing, atheistroachies
>>
Lord Kek will reign supreme.
>>
>>26018969
I forget how autistic this board is sometimes. Ball's still in your court, ain't said shit to disprove my position. Religion is an outdated tool that needs to be replaced, and is not necessary for societal stability.
>>
>>26016375
Except it is Catholicism you moron; it's neoplatonism.
>>26016436
Stop projecting onto a perfect being.
>>26016443
Hell is spiritual separation from God (acceptance of sin)
>>26016792
Atheism and secularism are anti-logical, and rationalism is an ideology.
>>26017184
Heresy.
>>26017272
Jews hate Christianity and always have.
>>26017353
There is. muh feelings doesn't change that.
>>26017391
MUH FEELINGS
>>26017422
Society is an evil that needs to die. Stop shitposting, le epic reddit meme pics aren't arguments.
>>26017493
LOL I DONT GET IT SO ITS WRONG
Not an argument.
>>26017644
LE EPIC MEMES I SAW ON YOUTUBE ATHEISTS 1 CHRIDENS 0
Not an argument.
>>26017647
Rationalism is an ideology and means nothing. There is no such thing as rationality; it's a synonym of 'person i like'.
>>26017750
Evidence is a spook created by rationalists to justify their ignorance.
>>26017752
lol i read satre last year hes right because hes french so hes smart
>>26017781
>le science is LE OBJECTIVE
Not an argument.
>>26017854
MUH FEELINGS
>>26017918
It is, circular logic works in many cases you moron.
>>26017981
Objectively wrong. You're a trash nihilist by the way, spookmeister.
>>26018257
>I DONT LIKE THING SO ITS IMMORAL
Not an argument.
Atheists are objectively immoral.
>>26019063
>tool
I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS LE TOOL ITS LE 2016 SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a fucking argument.
>>
>>26019363
>Jews hate Christianiy and always have.
Funny because it's also the same the other way around.
>>
If this is what you believe than you should reevaluate your life choices or kill yourself.
>>
>>26019569
I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS WRONG LMAO KILL URSELF
>>
Oh boy a religion thread. This'll be great.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.