[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this make logical sense? >robot exists to prevent spam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Does this make logical sense?

>robot exists to prevent spam and low quality content by muting unoriginal posters
>eventually, every phrase will be said, all content will have been created and submitted, and the robot will have completed its task

Hypothetically speaking, and provided that people and 4chan and posting exists in the exact same state.
>>
It resets every once in a while.

t. Janitor.
>>
File: 1423254296807.jpg (79KB, 613x606px) Image search: [Google]
1423254296807.jpg
79KB, 613x606px
>>26015474
Are you the one deleting all the threads?
>>
>>26015437
Are you a retarded faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 616x596px
>>26015437
Are you a retarded faggot2
>>
>>26015474
Oh, cool.

/thread
>>
>>26015437
>>26015474
Even if it never reset. There are infinitely many things that could be posted about. The robot could never "complete" its job.
>>
>>26015437
Even if it didn't reset, there's too many combinations to be said. Do the math. If we only count numbers and letters (37 characters + space) and each post is limited to like 2000 characters, you can find the number of combinations by doing 37^2000, you'll find that the number of unique combinations is approximately 2.53*10^3137, or 253 followed by 3135 zeroes. Even if there are ten unique posts a second, it would take 2.53*10^3136 seconds, or about 8*10^3129 years. To put that in reference, that's approximately around 4 centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion centillion times more than the lifespan of our universe. (Give or take several dozen powers)
>>
>>26015925
(Short scale)
>>
>>26015925
(Assuming our universe's lifespan is approximately 20 billion years)
>>
File: IMG_20150909_174048.jpg (49KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150909_174048.jpg
49KB, 612x528px
>>26015925
Neat post anon. I enjoyed reading that.
>>
>>26015437
T0P KEK
>>
>>26015437
Combinatory analisys would say otherwise.
It is mathematically impossible to get everything filtered out because the possibilities to post are illimited but the robot has limited memory
>>
>>26016030
Thank you, Mr. ProbablySarcasticButI'mTooMuchOfAnAutistToRealise.
I don't know if most of it true, my calculations were really rough and aproximate.
>>
>>26016060
What if they made a version of the robot that runs an algorithm that turns each unique combination posted here into an integer, and stores the integer. If someone tries to post an unoriginal combination, the robot first turns the post into an integer, and then checks if it has the same integer stored. If it does, it mutes you.
>>
>>26016082
No, it wasn't sarcastic. It was just a neat post and I enjoyed reading it. I'm shit at math so I wouldn't even know where to begin proving your calculations wrong. I just like when people put effort and thought into their posts.
>>
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
>>26016165
Oh well, thanks anyways, anon.
>>
You have 256^2000 characters to work with. We're never going to run out.
>>
>>26015437
>robot will have completed its task
That's implying an objective it wasn't created for.
Robot is good, sometimes my shitposts get blocked but no biggy it's worth it that it blocks those "tfw no bf" thread. We can only hope they run out of phrases to elude the bot.
>>
>>26016308
>it's worth it that it blocks those "tfw no bf" thread
But it doesn't. Those thread have been going on as normal despite the robot. People also had this idea that the robot would magically end wagecuck threads too, but they're still around.
https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/tfw%20no%20bf/type/op/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.