[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I donated blood today. I am a productive and worthwhile member

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: dags.jpg (59KB, 507x249px) Image search: [Google]
dags.jpg
59KB, 507x249px
I donated blood today.

I am a productive and worthwhile member of society and I have nobody to brag to.
>>
Congratulations on keeping the drug dealer who got shot alive
>>
I'm not allowed to give blood but when I die a bunch of scientists get to cut me up to learn about intersex people so... well. I don't know if that will benefit anyone but at least they'll find it interesting?
>>
>>26013742
>giving your life essence to keep normies alive

GET OUT YOU FUCKING ENABLER
>>
I cant give blood.
I have weird anemic blood.
>>
I've been meaning to do it as well.but haven't made the time for it. Well done!
>>
>>26013792
>>26013796
>>26013818
pffft I'm a fucking tranny and I still get to donate.
>>
>>26014081
Wait, really?

Are you MtF and sexually active? Are you straight?
>>
>>26014154
ftm and forever alone. The injections are fine, and since I'm not fucking anyone and the shit about my surgeries is a separate matter, I can donate as often as I can and they need.
>>
>>26014081
I have chronic iron deficiency and pills dont do a good enough job to make me make good blood.
>>
>>26014440
>ftm
so long as you're not having anal sex with men then I suppose there isn't any harm for the public from this.
>>
>>26014440
Oh okay so they haven't suddenly become less problematic about it.
>>
ive donated blood couple times before. they also ask me to donate platelets/plasma or someshit via this machine that processes your blood and then puts it back in you. takes like an hour though
>>
>>26014485
Nah the issues around here are mostly clinically reasonable. I'm not getting treated any different from someone who has had a surgery, someone who's changing legal ID's, etc. The condition itself is not the issue.
>>
>>26013742
Doing the same monthly. 60minutes of laying around and getting 50Euro paid for it.
Theres no easier way to pay drugs
>>
Good for you! People who don't donate blood are pussies. What's a pint of blood loss and some free cookies to help out the guys at the trauma center?
>>
>>26014512
what the fuck, they pay you money where you're from?!

God damn it where you at??

That shit is CHARITY where I'm from!
>>
>>26013742
I gave blood, but secretly I am coming down with the flue.

Who /mischievous/ here?
>>
>>26014619
germany. I did it for free the first 3 times, but then i got the hint, that most university-hospitals pay for your blood.
20 Euro for the usual half litre of blood, 50 Euro if you get hooked up to a machine separating your blood from thrombocytes, which takes longer.

Why not take the money? The organisation which I donated blood to for free sold it,too.
>>
>>26014671
desu a half of me was just trying to weaken my immune system enough to get properly sick to get away from doing 100% of the house work in this dump for a few weeks. Probably wouldn't have worked, anyway.

>>26014721
God damn. I gotta see if they do that around here.
>>
>>26013742
if I had a little dog like that, would I be happy?
>>
>>26014619
Donate plasma.
>>
>>26014864
no, it would get 2nd hand depression from you and kill itself by running into traffic
>>
>>26014922
>no, it would get 2nd hand depression from you and kill itself by running into traffic
fugg :((
>>
>>26014922
I've always wanted a parrot to keep me company and help with my anxiety, but I know it'd just lead to the parrot having anxiety and us just screaming at each other like a couple that can't divorce because a parrot can't legally support itself financially.
>>
>>26015072
>because a parrot can't legally support itself financially.
Have you actually checked a parrot cannot legally support itself?
>>
>>26015175
A parrot is technically speaking an intelligent entity capable of speech, but who doesn't have the adult capacity to function nor the legal documents required to be a country's citizen.
>>
>>26014819
>God damn. I gotta see if they do that around here.
just in case you are german: they are not allowed to advertise that they pay by law. You have to ask on the phone or just donate once and they will tell you.
>>
>>26013742
wear the gay sticker on the train
>>
>>26015556
>>26015573
I'm in Finland. We don't even get gay stickers :c
>>
>>26013742
Jesus mate. Braver than I. Needles are fucking terrifying.
>>
>>26014440
>MtF blood
Fucking ew
>FtM blood
FtMs can be bro-tier as long as they can handle the bantz
>>
>>26015302
What if the parrot can support itself on the grey market? Are you personally that concerned with the illegality of it? Would you be liable for the actions of the parrot?
>>
>>26015731
But who the fuck would hire a parrot?

Can it be trusted to buy its' own parrot food?

Would the parrot make responsible financial decisions?

You are legally the parrot's guardian for as long as it is not an independent, legally recognised citizen, so yes, you would be held liable for the bird's actions.
>>
>>26015814
Parrots can do many jobs. They are good at entertaining people and performing tricks. If they don't want a job in showbiz, they can find work cracking nuts for people.
>>
>>26015814
Your argument was that it cannot legally support itself. I'm only refuting that. I'm not saying whether or not it would be successful.

Likewise, that would be no reason not to divorce a women. That she would be bad at supporting herself.
>>
>>26015945
But if the parrot gets famous doing stand-up comedy, can I get some sort of a reinbusement of its success as an ex owner?

I mean it's not like I can make it pay child support.
>>
>gave blood a few times
>gave platelets a few months ago
>called at least once a week to give more
>no longer want to leave house to do it

The place is just outside of a nearby city and it's a nightmare to drive to. Plus giving platelets takes like 2 hours and you aren't allowed to even move your arms to scratch your nose. It sucks.
>>
>>26013742
I have O- blood so I try to donate every time I can.
It kind of soaks up time, but I don't really mind. Plus, it's a little easier to get drunk after donating. That's kind of fun.
>>
I can't donate cause I have aids.
>>
>>26014488
>machine that processes your blood and then puts it back in you

That sounds somehow horrifying.

I don't mind so much if they just take it and keep it, but taking it, fucking around with it and then putting it back?

To the anons who have donated: how ill do you feel afterwards? Is is safe to drive home?
>>
>>26017339
I keep being told to be cautious and take it easy but personally I had no problem driving home 20 minutes after being drained.
>>
congratulation anon, youre helping
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.