[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >asked out another asian girl today >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1446653621290.png (294KB, 599x323px) Image search: [Google]
1446653621290.png
294KB, 599x323px
>be black
>asked out another asian girl today
>got rejected again
>>
>>26011673
>be black
>be married to a Japanese girl
>>
>>26011683
how did you accomplish it anon
>>
>>26011693
By not being a nigger
>>
>>26011693
I lived in Japan for a few years
>>
>>26011673
>Be black
>Thinks superior Asian waifu will date negroids.

You need be on the par with Wu-Tang to try to get that sweet heavenly pussy.
>>
>>26011673
hahahaha

servers you right spook.

and dont ever try again, asians are prettty xenophobic.
>>
File: 1453700955455.webm (440KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453700955455.webm
440KB, 720x480px
Asian women love black cock, it's the biggest and best around, everyone craves it. Look at her flail in ecstasy, she's having the time of her life. No surprise though, black men are the most alpha, can anyone compete? Of course not.
>>
>>26011715
>and dont ever try again
no
>>
>>26011673
Of course she rejected you, all asians know that black men are violent, stupid thugs.

Of the nignogs i know that are with asian women, all of them either got them while they were overseas in china and korea, or found FOB's here in the states
>>
>>26011730
>all asians know that black men are violent, stupid thugs.
but i'm not, troll
>>
File: japanese-bstylers-03.jpg (80KB, 725x542px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-bstylers-03.jpg
80KB, 725x542px
>>26011733
Get with the wiggers of Japan, then you will find a Jap waifu.
>>
>>26011748
gals look gross
>>
>>26011730
You don't know anything. Asians say they hate blacks to save face and look good, but behind closed doors...
>>
File: download (1).jpg (18KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
18KB, 348x145px
>>26011757
Then get with a JAV girl.
>>
>>26011766
no the ones who are the most liberal usually only date white guys

the super racist ones only date asians because they're fobs
>>
>>26011733
I don't think you get it.

For "asian-american" girls, their conviction that you are a violent rapist is very strong. From their point of view, it is more than just an opinion or a belief, it is an undeniable, basic, and obvious fact to anyone. Especially to their parents who will not accept you under any circumstance.

tldr you have no chance except perhaps with the crazy outcast rebellious types. And there's a reason they're outcasts.
>>
>>26011860
>"asian-american"
i'm not american

there are barely any black people where i live
>>
I'm not an expert, but it seems like the ones who like black guys REALLY like black guys. Keep at it, Deshawn.
>>
>>26011673
>>26011725
Thank you, OP. Your resilience is quite the inspiration

BTW, how did you ask her out? Were you guys friends before you did it?
>>
>be white
>fucked an asian girl yesterday

psssh... nothin personnel.... kid
>>
If you're black, you have to get them from the source.

I knew plenty of girls who only fucked black guys while I was over in Japan.
>>
>>26011915
They're an extreme minority though, for all non-black races.

And the blacks they like are Tyrone. They want the fabled BBC and won't settle for us betas.

So blackbots are in essence fucked.
>>
lmao black bois are pathetic and ugly to them, plus they are all obsessed with white bois that it's disgusting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.