[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is sleeping at a guys place right now after a party because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: eaZrosc.png (496KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
496KB, 5000x5000px
My gf is sleeping at a guys place right now after a party because shes pretty drunk and tired.
She texted me telling me this before her phone died.
I don't know where his place so I can't go pick her up.
I. Want. To. Die.
>>
>>26008919

She's probably laying next to some guy right now who's feeling her up.
>>
>>26008919
>My gf
>sleeping at a guys place right now after a party
>pretty drunk
i'm so sorry, op
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk

well lets get started shall we
>>
>>26008919

"before her phone died"

ayy lmao you cuck
>>
File: happygandalf.png (497KB, 1174x479px) Image search: [Google]
happygandalf.png
497KB, 1174x479px
I don't usually fan these flames, but she IS getting fucked.

I'm sorry.

Everything I have ever known, every event I have attended, lends the wisdom to know this truth.

She doesn't care about you all that much and she's getting fucked hard.
>>
File: Taldeer_and_vindy.jpg (167KB, 743x572px) Image search: [Google]
Taldeer_and_vindy.jpg
167KB, 743x572px
damn dude i rly do feel for you

oh well time to move on plenty more fish in the sea as they say

seriously tho THIS IS NOT A MEME she is definitely cucking you as sad as that may be

in what world is what shes doing ok? none
>>
>>26008919
>not making her tell you where it was before she went
It's like you WANT to be cucked.
>>
>>26008919

I doubt she's getting fucked desu. Seems like she'd just lie and say she was at a girlfriend's if that was the case.

He's probably gay.
>>
File: zAPDIPt.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
zAPDIPt.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>26008919
I'm so sorry, brother. You did all you could.
>>
>>26008919
>ooh anon your dick is so much bigger than my bf's
or would she say penis?
>>
>>26008919
You should either break up with her, or just never talk to her again. If your in a relationship on Facebook, just block her.

You can't date women who go and drink at other guy's houses and get drunk. You just can't. It's a deal breaker. It's innapropriate, rude, and creepy. Even if she isn't getting fucked (probably is), it's just not right.

Sorry anon, happens to the best of us.
>>
>>26008919
>My gf is sleeping at a guys place right now after a party because shes pretty drunk and tired

break up with her

I wouldn't date some fun-seeking roastie who goes and gets drunk at parties without me.
>>
>>26009056
Fuck, OP here. If it was her she would say

>fug anon big benis!
>>
>>26008996
>>26009014
>>26009031
These. I've lived long enough and around enough women to give you the bad news OP.
The real damning bit is the "phone died" part. She doesn't want to feel guilty or bothered when you text her and she can't answer.

>>26009042
You'd be surprised how women think. They think if they just graze the truth while remaining innocent, you'll be more prone to believe them. Yes, most are that stupid.

OP, I won't taunt you and I wouldn't assume it's 100% happening either, but I'd be fucking wary the next few times you see here. I hope you've got a good understanding of behavior and a good eye for details.
>>
>>26008955
>>26008996
>>26009014
stop it
im literally hyperventilating idk what to do
>>
>>26008919
lucky buck fucks cucks slut

Sorry op
>>
>>26008919

She's being railed as we speak friend.
>>
>>26008919
she's not sleeping man, pretty sure she's getting her vagina penetrated by his manly cock
>>
>>26009093
idk call one of your friends and talk to him about it
>>
Guys, this is pasta. I've seen it on /b/ a few years back.
>>
>>26008919
Why didnt you go with her lmao
>>
>>26009095
Hey hey hey! That's a catchy tune there.
>>
>>26008919
Have you ever noticed how in all the stories of women cheating on men in this way, they text the BF that their phones about to die?

How many times does she usually text you that her phones going to die? Seriously just break up with her when she gets home tomorrow, it's not worth it.
>>
>>26009093
Nothing to do. Maybe she didn't do anything.

Chill. Never freak out. Maybe she'll understand why it bothers you and apologize vehemently, maybe there's a small chance she'll go out of her way to show you she means it and you'll know she didn't cheat.

Fat chance though man.
>>
>>26008919
I agree with this anon >>26009071
Her sleeping at a guys place drunk crossed the line. It's the definition of disloyalty.
At least she was honest though. Later when you discuss this with her do NOT make it sound like no big deal
>>
Whatever happens or has happened , you will never be able to trust her again. Better break off now and be free then live in insecurity with someone you cant trust.
>>
>>26009202
DONT EVEN TALK TO HER OP
just move on now. I made the mistake of staying with a girl that did this, 3 years later I find out she did fuck the guy.
Learn from my mistakes anon
>>
>>26009145
What the shit
Are you kidding me
I was really worried for OP :(
>>
>>26009165
>>26009202
thanks ill cry myself to sleep and hope for the best, i already took 9 percocets to cope with it
>>
>>26009245
>>26009145
idk what hes talking about, but its not pasta
im sure others have gotten cheated on before
>>
Is OP a fag who is cucking us?
>>26009145
>>26009145
>>26009145
>>
>>26008919
dump her, no excuses
>>
>>26009266
>>26009245
Dudes, there's a slight chance OP might be legit, but I've seen the exact same story..
>gf drunk
>said she'll sleep over at a guy's place
>phone allegedly dying
>OP worried of cheating
>>
>>26008919
First of all....I'm sorry m8. I hope you don't love her. If you do....sorry.

But, you aren't married to her and you don't have kids. So you win. Leave her now.

If she wants to white around and get cockspur trapped in her fanny that's her choice but she won't be able to have a caring good guy boyfriend like you.

Bitch has to learn that. You want a nice boyfriend then don't go whoring about. It's simple.

Leave her and be better for it. That Chad that fucked her will most likely kick her to the kerb and she will be alone and for once will have to th deal with the shot she has caused. Don't be her enabler anon. Don't let her win this.

Clarence.bitches.leave.jpg
>>
Given time for foreplay and everything, he's probably ejaculating in her right around now
>>
>>26009074
Strong this

Disrespectful as fuck
>>
>>26009421
probably not unheard of.

its a pretty bland story to copy paste
>>
I'm sorry you got cucked by a 3D, anon. But despair not. The 2D world will always be waiting. It is merciful and forgiving.
>>
File: 1446387928493.jpg (51KB, 460x591px) Image search: [Google]
1446387928493.jpg
51KB, 460x591px
Look, OP, if you ignore every other post in this thread, at least listen to me.

Your girlfriend obviously does not respect you if she would go out to a party without you, get drunk without you, and proceed to sleep at another man's place without you. I'm not even memeing or hating on women. This is something no woman who cared about her boyfriend would do.

You are honestly better off if you just dump her. Do not, DO NOT let her get away with this kind of behavior. Let her go. Don't even bother with the idea that you're "showing her you're not a doormat" or something. It's not about her anymore. It's about you. You do not deserve a girlfriend who does not respect you or your relationship.

Think of yourself. Please. You deserve better than this kind of woman.
>>
>>26009554
thank you, i sent her a text telling her that its the last time shes doing this to me
its not worth the stress

ill wait to see what she says in the morning and go from there
>>
>>26009656
No anon, you don't wait for her anymore. You're through. Listen to that good anons advice and dump her.
>>
>gf
That's your problem OP. Better a kissless virgin than a cuck>
>>
Her vag is stuft with cock at this very moment
>>
>>26008919
She's already been fucked. Possibly by multiple guys. She'll do everything in her power to make sure you never find out.
>>
>My roastie cucked me

You don't say, OP.
>>
Do you guys live together? Put all her stuff into bags and boxes and leave them outside your door
Change your apartment/house lock

Tell her it's over

Basically what >>26009554 said, she doesnt respect you or your relationship. Nothing to do with her actually cheating or not. (She probably is tho)
>>
>>26009656
Never wait for a women w8, that just gives her time to plan and fuck you around some more.

Be aggressive, call her out on her bullshit antics and face the problem head on. Be unpredictable and rash. Get answers out of her. If you manage to piss her off by doing this then its no big loss and chances are she'll be reacting hostile because she doesn't want you to find out the truth. Manipulative people get shitty when you come close to revealing what they're hiding.

And if she's as great as you think she is, she shouldn't have any problem with you being concerned about your relationship with her. Tell her not to do it again without you being there in person and if she refuses she isn't worth your time and is prob cheating on you. Either way just go confront her tomorrow. You can't lose.
>>
>>26009093
chew her out for it, if she's not at least apologetic break up. Even if she is apologetic keep an eye on her
>>
>>26009554
As a normie long-term-relationshipkek who browses /r/9k to get my jimmies laughing at autists, I agree with you 100%.

I cannot possibly imagine my girlfriend going out with friends (which she sometimes does, which is perfectly fine) and sleeping at a straight guy's house. It's also extremely unlikely that she'd crash at any friend's house. She'd want me to pick her up so she could come home and drunk cuddle me in our own bed.

It isn't even about cheating, as you said. It's about disrespecting OP and their relationship.

OP, she doesn't respect you enough to ask you to come pick her up so you can feel safe. This shit is BAD. NEWS. BEARS.

(Honestly this is even a worse sign to me than if she was definitely cheating... If she's cheating it'll be over soon, but if she just disrespects you she could disrespect you for the rest of your lives...)
>>
>>26010388
>Manipulative people get shitty when you come close to revealing what they're hiding.

This is so fucking true, Anon.
>>
You need to not reply to that slut's texts at all. When she eventually asks to see you, wait a few hours, then agree to meet. Tell her without emotion that you have decided to end the relationship because she has displayed a complete lack if respect for you and the relationship.

If you don't do this now you can expect more of the same behaviour and you will just take more and more until you hate yourself. I kniw it's not easy but rip off the bandaid now to save yourself pain in the future. Be strong OP.
>>
>>26009031
>making her tell

Kek
Fuck that beta shit.
Find another bitch and move on. No one who gives a shit about your feelings would do that in the first place.
>>
>>26009093
get cucked, white boi.
>>
>>26009247
Kek Jesus
RIP anon
>>
>>26008919
>Phone died

No fucking female in the year 2016 can live without a phone for 2 mins.
>>
>>26010449
What ever you do. Don't do this bullshit.
>>
Assume she's cheating on you and the relationship is over.

It's up to her to make the case to prove otherwise.
>>
>>26008919
You should break up or should have just expected this at some point
>>
Wait till she comes home. Don't do stupid shit
>>
>>26009074
Yes. Her attending parties without you also signals she wants some "away" time from you.
>>
>>26008919
>phone died

Ok sure possible

>there is no charger at a guys place

Not possible sorry. Unless she has some very old phone all modern one can be charged using the universal USB cable.

>even if her phone died she could borrow from someone else and call you

Lets be real if she wanted to get in touch with you she could do it.
>>
>>26010566
Yeah this is the thing OP, embrace the rage and let it drive you, this is the most important thing that has ever happened in your life, but whatever you do DONT express it to her in any way. She is dead to you now and you could care less.

Of course that isn't true, she cheated on you and you are devastated, but you absolutely can not let her see that at all.

Tell her you think she cheated on you and you are breaking up with her, but make it clear that it is the fact that she disrespected you by doing that regardless of whether or not she actually did anything. Of course she did, of course it matters a lot, and of course she will deny it, but all she needs to hear is that you dont care if she cheated or not because its over regardless.

DO NOT get mad and lose your shit with her

DO NOT let it become an argument about whether she actually cheated or not

Been through similar stuff and learned hard lessons, god speed anon you are strong.
>>
>>26008919

Do you really believe every woman is a fucking whore who cheats on you at the first possible chance given?

Fuckin cuck mindset.

And even if she cheats... You should be happy that you don't have to waste any more time with a dirty whore then and move on.
>>
>>26010684
What is iphone. What is android

But yeah still pretty much just cheating could be real that her phone died tho
>>
ITT: autistic insecure fucks with psychopathic control issues.

Gotta love how a relationship for you guys is either a twisted pedo fantasy of a waifu dream come true, or basically permanent anguish about avoiding "getting cucked", waiting to "be cucked", actually "being cucked" or raging at having "been cucked".
>>
>>26008919
Why is your girlfriend partying without you ?
Lol. You just got cheated on. End the relationship as soon as she gets home. She knows you could pick her up carry her home and treat her to some tea and crumpets but she falls asleep at some guys house and doesnt tell you where she at. Worst part is that she tells you her phone died when its pretty Fucking obvious everybody in that house party has a phone charger.
>>
>>26010715
>>26010767
>drunk spending the night at the house of a guy she met at a party
>not cheating
How under age are you exactly, or are you both just angry women?
>>
>>26010740
Everybody has chargers these days.
Especially iPhone chargers.
Android chargers can literally be kind anywhere on usb
The Dualshock 4 controller for ps4 uses the cable most Android phones use.
>>
>>26010767
He could just trust her, believe what she's saying is true.
After all, a successful relationship is about trust, is it not?
But when you experience similar things over and over again, you'd have to be a fool to ignore a pattern.
He would have to deal with the stress of trying to trust her while remembering all the times like this that came before where something seemed suspicious, and he was right
Also why would she test his trust like that?
A relationship where you have to worry about that kind of thing and deal with insecurity is just not worth it
Which is all relationships actually, none are really worth it
>>
>>26010786
Why are robots even trying to be in a relationship if cheating/cucking is a fact that can't be avoided and they can't deal with it?
Either you live up to your nonsense or go on with your neet/wizard/kissless looser ways or admit you're full of shit, but I don't think there's a reasonable middleground between the two in the murky psychological waters you elect to waddle in.
>>
>>26008919
GTFO FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
>>26010767
GTFO ROASTIE REEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26010845
You're projecting hard as fuck here anon. The OP literally described a situation where his gf is drunk and sleeping with another man. That's not a normal, acceptable thing to do. It may pain your whiteknight world view but I'm actually a normal person with friends and a happy life and I don't know anyone who would put up with this shit. Maybe because I hang out with regular people instead of World of Warcraft nerds from reddit, I guess.
> in the murky psychological waters you elect to waddle in
Also, you're not very good at sounding intellectual. Go read some more before you try again.
>>
>>26010838
Not him but from my personal viewpoint I don't care, I'm in an open-relationship and these concerns seem alien to me.

I kinda concur that cheating might be a statistically relevant phenomenon but imho it's only because centuries of muh marriage + unattainable romantic ideals have fucked up people's expectations.

I strongly suspect that most people who "crazy" during a mid-life crisis only do so because they realize they're gonna die soon, that they conformed to some BS that doesn't make them happy all their lifes, inevitably cheat on their SO because they crave the experience and both parties feel pressure by societal norms and expectations to break up / divorce while they could just communicate, admit to each other and to themselves that, no, having sex with other people doesn't make you a monster and doesn't diminish in any way the love they feel for each other and get on with their life feeling a bit more happy.

It's a natural thing to want to have sex with multiple partners: love necessarily includes sex, but that doesn't mean that every occurrence of casual sex from you or your partner "robs" you of some kind of exclusive emotional attachement, that's not how any of it works unless you want it to.

cont.
>>
cont. >>26011028

So, to come back to the original point, how is not madness to continue to pursue a non-existing ideal of fidelity when, as you say, there exists a pattern of empirical evidence proving it's doomed?
If you're being honest you also all have to admit of your "KEK!" obsession is partly a reflection of your own thoughts as, however strongly you long for "purity", you know deep-down that you'd perfectly be able of cheating provided with the occasion and therefore logically suspect other of the same thing.

Anyway as >>26010845 pointed out, you got to relax about the whole thing and do the pragmatic thing: get out of the relationship if integrating casual sex and the hard data of cheating is too intellectualy taxing, change your point of view, live up to your "standards" and stay alone. Else you just sound like delusional assholes.
>>
>>26009093
What kind of phone does she have with a one of a kind charger? You know someone at the house had an iPhone or a fucking USB charger that would fit every other type of phone made in the last 6 years.

She lied and doesn't want yiu texting her while he fucks her. He'll probably go in raw too. Cum right in that little snatch. Nothing you can do tonight bro. Just deal with it tonorrow.
>>
Op got cucked. Your gf is probably getting pounded and humped by Chads, moaning as alpha dicks drive her crazy, while you weep, knowing that your dick cant even satisfy a keyhole.
>>
>>26008919
Break up with her now

Original commentz
>>
>>26009093
It's just one bitch. Don't have oneitis. Replace her. She's basically broken up with you. Go for a run, or lift or something
>>
>>26010767
Most people saying leave her now are talking from personal experience, the delusional autists are people like you. So much of it doesnt make sense unless she is cheating, it couldnt be much more obvious
>>
>>26011035
>>26011028

>they could just communicate, admit to each other and to themselves that, no, having sex with other people doesn't make you a monster and doesn't diminish in any way the love they feel for each other and get on with their life feeling a bit more happy.

>It's a natural thing to want to have sex with multiple partners: love necessarily includes sex, but that doesn't mean that every occurrence of casual sex from you or your partner "robs" you of some kind of exclusive emotional attachement, that's not how any of it works unless you want it to.

Your philosophy is disgusting and unnatural to me and I believe it to possibly be the result of "progressive" brainwashing
>>
>>26011231
Amen. If humans were polygamic animals, everybody would be perfectly fine with their significant other cheating.
>>
>>26011028
literally a cuckold
>>
>>26009202
This.
Why wouldn't her last text to you be "hey I'm at x address and am drunk can you come get me?" You're getting cucked m80
>>
You're memeing OP, but if there is even a slight chance this is true
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>26008919
hi and bad luck OP you've snagged a douse. All girls throw out tests usually to see if you're worthy. All women being unique they all have different methods of testing. You're unlucky because you have the slut test. This test you were supposed to go there pick her up be a good boyfriend instead you agreed(?) to let her stay at another males which signals to her you don't really care about her. Bad luck Op. Now even if she really didn't think about it she will fuck this guy. just to feel some value after receiving none from you. This has been an informative post from robotics incorporated, have a good day.
>>
>>26009071
pretty much spot on
>>
>>26008919
>why was your girlfriend at a party without you?
under 25's in this thread every body. fucking newfags
>>
My roommate's gf's cousin once slept in my bed with me.
She's an 8/10.
Just talked and fell asleep.
She still comes to sleepover, but only on the couch cus she has a bf
>>
>>26008919

shes fucking him

she probably said something like "im gonna break up with him soon anyway lol" or "its an open relationship"
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.